Discovering a Pony Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I controlled her reins, reminding her "Keep those knees high!, No slacking!, Jiggle those tits for me, darling."

DW met with Jack who is Applejack's handler. They came to an agreement but they did not tell the rest of us what Applejack's specialty would be. Applejack exercised with the other ponies but when it was time to play or specialty train she was taken to the stables. DW explained that Applejack was not to be exposed to any kind of sexual activity and did not explain further.

By the end of the second week, ponies and their handlers were comfortable in their roles. Teresa thought nothing of showing with the men and walking around in her thongs in the bunkhouse.

Apollo of course, stayed in the stables with the fillies. Each had their own stall with fresh clean hay for sleeping. Their bridle was removed for sleeping and their reins exchanged for a chain fixed to their collar. Apollo's hands were kept in hooves to prevent him playing with himself. He needed his energy for his fillies during the day.

Talking was discouraged when in the stables and forbidden during the day. At first ponies would communicate with brief one word sentences, said around the bit in their mouth. "This?" "Yeah," "No." By the second week that changed to making simple sounds for yes and no; happy or sad.

The ponies found that their handlers cared for them and would always clean their stalls. They naturally learned to move to a corner to do their business, knowing that their stall would be cleaned.

It wasn't all training, DW and Rose organized some horseplay games for cheap plastic trophies. We did prancing, dressage, grooming sessions, short and longer races.

The best were the sulky races. You line the sulky up, ponies on both sides. To save weight Misty is basically naked; in an all black bridle, leather harness and boots. Her bare ass is presented for you. "Ready! Set!" You see her tense up, leaning forward slightly, her back muscles taunt, thighs are sleek, all muscle groups accented by black leather straps. "Go!" That long beautiful tail flowing out of her ass bobs to and fro; it's fucking her with every step, mesmerizing.

The secret, DW taught me was to time your whip just right. Too soon and she would jump the start and that is instant disqualification. Too soft and it won't work. If you time it just right, with a sharp sting whip, laid horizontal right across her asshole; she will neigh and explode from the starting line, giving you the lead.

The best part is when you take her reins and walk your winning pony to the judges. The judges give you the trophy and applaud your pony. You give your pony a slight tug on her reins and the well trained pony does a courtesy for the judges and makes her happy neighing sound.

***

The actual rodeo was wild. Due to poor communications from the mayor's office DW got us to the local rodeo park later than we should. Naked Hooves Ranch had been contracted for the County Rodeo halftime Show.

The locals were horse ranchers and cattle ranchers. They knew and appreciated all livestock. The County Rode was their chance to kick back, have some fun and meet the other ranchers. To them pong play was just another form of livestock.

Mayor Sarah Bobitoff felt differently. A radical national feminist, she was against pony play in any form and wanted to shut it down. When she heard of the halftime show, she made a point of attending the event.

When we arrived, bull riding was going on and the parking field was packed. Trucks and trailers were everywhere. We pulled the 2 axle Gooseneck livestock trailer with Naked Hooves Ranch in big letter on the side as close as we could and unloaded.

The ponies were skittish. It was their first public showing and their first rodeo competition. DW, wanted to make a good impression for the ranch, so all the ponies were dressed up in their finest for their specialty. The one common trait that Rose insisted on was having their charms uncovered. They wore bridles, bit and blinders with their eyes uncovered and visible. Breasts were thrust out by the supporting leather harness and their asses were bare. Some sported a little color from a whip mark or two. Depending on the ponies' completion some had a bare crotch.

Apollo looked stunning. He was tanned and oiled, his big member swinging freely. Nugget was a big pony girl and showed a lot of skin. With her pale skin, she wore a little black corset for her sled completion. Her vulva was shaved bare, contrasting nicely with her corset.

On a short leash, the skittish ponies were led, like a circus procession, down the dusty dirt trail to the large tent. The big tent was our set-up area. Each handler groomed his pony, dusting off her boots, touching up makeup, hair, or even applying a little rouge to a nipple.

I made a last minute change on Breeze. I changed to a crimson red plume on her head harness and led her over to the horse trough and let her drink. DW suggested that I display her in the one-bar, for the crowd that was forming outside our tent.

It only took a minute to set up. It's a platform placed by the tent opening. The pony is led to the platform; her hands are secured while everyone gathers around her. A quick adjustment and the vertical pole is adjusted sticking up into her vagina. There is a natural reaction of the pony. She stamps around in her hooves and finds that she can't get off the pole. She squirms and dances around, stops then starts again but she is locked in place, while strangers bend down and examine her.

***

Way too soon the announcer was calling the half-time show. We were to compete against Buttercup Ranch from the panhandle part of the state.

Sulky reining has always been popular with fans and this event was no exception. The crowd had gotten hot-dogs and large beers and started chanting 'ponies, ponies, ponies...'

The MC introduced the competitors... "Running for Naked Hooves Ranch, is Twilight Sparkle at 112 pounds and five foot four. She is being driven hard by Bruce."

Applause, hooting and hollering.

"Running for Buttercup Ranch is..."

The sizable crowd was forming in competing groups, each trying to shout the loudest. The young cowboys and cowgirls were into the naked pony girls. Leaning on the rails they waved their cowboy hats and hollered what they liked about the pony girls.

Older cowboys also liked the ponies but wanted to also see good horsemanship and good whip work.

A smaller but very vocal group, mostly older women, had no liking for the ponies. Mayor Bobitoff was the voice of that group, shouting insults.

Sulky reining, for Twilight Surprise, was the first event. Twilight was skittish. Her handler Bruce, had calmed her down in the tent, but shouting crowds got to her. She was dancing around in her high heeled hoofed boots. Bruce in the sully would correct her with the reins and with light taps of his long riding crop but the shouting crowd would get her started again. DW told Teresa to try and calm her down so she wouldn't jump the start.

Teresa walked her to the starting line and while whispering in her ear, she petted her lovingly, from between her breasts down to her pussy. That calmed her enough to get a good start. She didn't win, but ran a good race. Some more experience running in front of crowds and she will be a winner.

I was up next, running Mist in the sully races. Again the shouting crowds were upsetting. Some drunks shouted sexy or obscene comments, others shouted bets and things like, "Go get that fat ass bitch!" But Misty handled it like a champ; she shook it off and concentrated on the race.

Unfortunately our competitor was pulling a little woman of no more than a hundred pounds. With less weight to pull, she was just faster.

Nugget was in the sled pull and gave Naked Hooves Ranch our first win. It was a pleasure seeing Nugget at the awards table. Her chubby body busting out between black straps and corset, with a sheen sweat covering her. Mayor Sarah Bobitoff reluctantly put a big wreath of flowers on her neck.

Apollo, our magnificent stud, was led out and slowly pranced around the corral, for the viewing pleasure of all the spectators. Especially the females. To my surprise the older females were the most vocal, hooting and hollering their approval of Apollo.

His event was a little different; it was not a competition, but a breeding demonstration. Buttercup Ranch brought a marvelous female specimen, a mare named Wild Heart. 22 years, 5' - 4", 106 lbs. Excellent form, ample breasts, high and proud. Her auburn main, long and flowing rigged in virgin white leather and exquisite hooves.

Wild Heart was led around the corral as Teresa and DW, held Apollo back. After a week of unbridled lust Apollo had been put in denial just for today. And now he was raring to go.

But another stallion was led from the Buttercup Ranch tent, a large, black steed named Maneto. Strong and muscular, Maneto had stud many a foal. He immediately saw that he was to breed Applejack, and went after her, only his handler holding him back.

Applejack was walking around the corral, her posture was all wrong, she was walking not prancing, her attention fixed upon the stallion. Maneto would tug against his reigns, signaling his desire to mate with Applejack. Applejack was a virgin to pony breeding and was scared and enticed at the same time, by the big black male that desired her.

Applejack was rushed through her introduction and taken directly to the horse breeding bench. Fitted in place, foam padding protected her hips. Contours in the wooden bench made it easy on her chest and face. Straps more for decoration than anything else, secured her in place. Soon she was bent over the bench, face down, legs really wide apart. With her bridle bit and tail removed, it became obvious to everyone that all her sweet spots were exposed.

The handlers gave Applejack one last look and went to move the privacy curtain in place. The crowd made such an uproar that they took the curtain down.

Maneto didn't need to be led to his mare. A bit of a show pony himself he threw his shoulders back and growled loudly. His cock grew as he growled, rising from half-mast to full battle flag. Applejack heard his growl and her lower body twitched in anticipation. She moaned loudly for the stallion to hear.

The crowd went silent.

His reins came off. Maneto closed the distance to his mare. For a moment he stood big and proud over his accepting mare, his big cock kissing her pale trembling ass crack. With an aggressive growl he sunk his meat in her.

Mayor Bobitoff, not realizing she had pressed the microphone button, asked out loud, "Did he just fuck her ass without lube?"

Anticipation, fear, pain, excitement, desire it all came out in a raw anal fuck scream drowning out his groan of pleasure. Groans, moans, pleasure and pain. Pain turning into pleasure, turning into intense feelings and an ass full of cum.

In the other breeding bench Wild Heart was being mounted by Apollo. He engulfed her, bending over her nuzzling and kissing her neck, whimpering in her ear. Apollo fingered her making sloppy wet sounds that the front row could hear. Wild Heart started shaking.

When her breathing slowed down a little, he entered her slowly and deliberately. His fucking was slow and deep. As the sounds from the other breeding bench got louder, his fucking increased. Faster harder, balls deep until he erupted deep within her. He leaned over her gently pulling her hair back and kissing her neck. Their tongues meet in a long sensuous kiss.

After the crowd calmed down, the Dressage event was set to begin. Dressage is a difficult event and demands an obedient pony. Breeze was waiting fixed on her vertical bar prison. Unable to get off, the pony had wet herself and needed cleaning.

The event consists of the handler parading the pretty dressed-up show pony around the corral on a short rein, demonstrating her form and mastery of different steps and postures. Tradition was that the handler had his or her chest bare. The pony is in full show gear and points are deducted for any errors. Mayor Bobitoff was the sole judge of this event.

Breeze wore her gagged head harness with red feather plume. Her leather hip straps were adorned with silver bells that jingled as she pranced. With each step her knee raised as high as the belled hip strap. Hours were spent every day in training to do it in 5inch heels. Her shoulders were bent back, with her hands fixed high on her back. This had her sticking her breasts out and her head absolutely straight. Like that, she was a beautiful pony.

Around the corral she pranced at my side, her reins hooked on her collar. Every 5 yards, I would stop her and have her assume a position, bend over, courtesy, or trot in a circle. But the crowd would go wild with applause when I ordered, "On knees." Breeze would maintain her proper form, elegantly sinking to one knee and then the other, in that submissive posture in front of me.

Completing the circle of the corral we arrived at the judges table. By this time Breeze's nipples were hard, as big and pointed as I have ever seen them. Her arousal release was visible at her crotch.

Seeing a chance to score political points, Mayor Sarah Bobitoff took the microphone and stood.

"My name is Mayor Sarah Bobitoff and I am speaking to you today about how horrible pony girl play is. As Mayor, I believe that it is crucial that we end pony girl play in our town."

With the competition apparently over, I freed Breeze from her gag and arm binders. Pointing at the Mayor I ordered, "On knees."

Breeze dropped to her knees in front of the Mayor. Her mouth sought out her pussy pulling her pants suit down and out of the way. Stunned, the Mayor didn't know how to respond and like all politicians decided to do nothing. With panties down I could see Breeze's mouth on her vagina, tenderly sucking and nibbling as her fingers started teasing and rubbing her clitoris. The Mayor's hips were rocking in slow motion. When Breeze fingered her cunt Mayor Sarah gasped. When two then three fingers entered and her entire fist was seeking to push into her. She squealed, but it was too late. Her fist was inside Sarah, massaging the walls of her cunt.

I took the microphone and asked Mayor Sarah if she enjoyed being used and she responded with so much guilt and shame, "I never knew it could be so good. I love pony girls! Do me again!"

***

Sunday afternoon we were back at Naked Hooves Ranch. We had burgers and beer for lunch and played all afternoon. Later, some couples had left, others were packing up, when DW came over. He told me that he saw potential in Kaelynn and I. Then he asked me if he ever wondered what it's like to have a National Champion Filly under my whip. I was not sure what a Champion Filly was but was intrigued and said yes.

DW called Rose over, and told her to "Get ready". In front of my eyes her demeanor changed to a super submissive filly. DW was telling me to use what he taught me and undress Rose, inspect her, groom her and rig her up.

Rose turned to face me; she was wearing a bodysuit top. I unbuttoned her shorts, they fell, but hung on her cowgirl boots. There's nothing under.

Reaching down feeling her warmth and unsnapping the bodysuit from between her legs, my hand brushed her pussy. She spread her legs but her shorts were straining.

I lined her face up with mine, looked into her eyes and captured her face with a maze of leather straps. Blinders narrowed her vision, a plume of feathers, pink and red sat atop her head, she bit down on a leather bit holding her pretty mouth open. Leather straps separated her breasts, and little rings dangled from her nipples. The straps all flowed down her torso to her pussy and under. I took my time inserting her tail then tied her hands behind her. I will have to free her hands, but for now I want her tied.

I do free her hands for the cart. DW explained how to use the whip smartly so the filly learns what you want. A snap just brushes her left shoulder and she comes alive. Trotting straight, she waits for orders to turn onto the path. A shake on the reins and she is running fast on the path. No complaints from her, no hesitation, she runs until signaled to slow and then to stop. She would run till she is exhausted if I wanted.

Freed from the cart she frolics on her leash. Guided by my hand on her back she bends over, legs wide. She is wet; a slow exploration grows into a fervent passion; hot and sloppily wet. But she is not my filly; so I stop and we prance back to DW.

While I was gone DW had been inspecting Kaelynn. He leads her to us and says she has potential.

"She runs fast, energetically and happily while being bound and stuffed with monster dildos and plugs. And she can take a massive dicking afterwards."

"With a good training program you could ride her to the State Championships, maybe even the Grand Nationals."

We all turned to look at Breeze, standing by the fence where DW left her, back straight, arms behind, one knee raised high, nipples jutting out.

-----------------------------

12