All Comments on 'Discovering Amber Ch. 03'

by Ms_Allison

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
These are great stories

Great stories, keep them coming please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY

epeciallly the shopping trips/domination

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

omg...Yessss!! Love the shopping humiliations, being led around, the girls seeing him in those socks... the store comments! Ooh! Great ending too... ooh!

Z

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gorgeous!

Love it! Bring on the next adventure! If you're ever in the uk and need a sissy play pal for Amber then please get in touch :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great!!!!!!!!

great story you have written...i m waiting for the rest.please load quickly....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved it, keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This was a very enjoyable series. Poor amber got more than she bargained for! I do hope you keep writing, and also write about how your relationship has progressed over time, beyond the starting point covered in this series.

gotcum88gotcum88about 12 years ago
Love it

I can't wait for part 4 of this story. This had me stroking from start to finish, stopping every few minutes to lick the pre- cum from my hands.

subVAguysubVAguyover 11 years ago
What a rapid transformation..... a dream

Ms_Allison,

Wow, this story was fantastic and one that I've dreamed about happening to me for a few years now. Maybe one day soon it will happen. Hopefully there will be a chapter 4 and beyond with this story.

Humbly,

sara

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiotic

Get a toy if you want to treat something like that. You wouldn't treat a pet that badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dreames do come true.

I love reading about how lucky Amber is . It is so wonderful to see you love her to stay and teach her to be who most of us wish for. I commend you both .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continue!

Pleaaaase continue this story!

I want to know what happened next! Wish that would happen to me :( i came like 5 times reading this

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 10 years ago
yes Ms, we do need more. please tell us what happens.

This story is way to good for you not to continue, Please add another chapter.

unclewallyunclewallyover 9 years ago
amber needs the real thing...

Ms Allison sissy amber is a real lucky sissy. its about time you share her with a real man after they both pleasure you. also if you are in need of another to train please look me up...

sashatvslutsashatvslutover 9 years ago
ditto

Like everyone else, I crave more Ms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Naughty!

NAUGHTY SISSY! Where is chapter 4? Another week in lock down for Amber!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please continue

This story reminded me of the 1st time I went out in public cross-dressed. My wife was in jeans and a regular shirt with no make-up on while I was dressed in a knee-length skirt, purple see-through blouse showing my lacy red bra (stuffed with my breast forms), sexy black fishnet nylons and sexy open-toes shoes with low 3" heels. I also had my brunette wig on and my wife had done my make-up (not too slutty). We also went to a mall over an hour away from our house but even so I was also terrified at first. However, after walking around a while with no one making any crude comments (we did get some stares and even smiles from other women shoppers) I felt great and very relaxed. We also went to Victoria's Secret to buy me some lingerie and yes the salesgirl knew the clothes were for me and that I am a male under my women's clothes. She was very helpful. We didn't get a tatoo or belly ring but we did stop at an adult store to buy some sex toys. Needless to say we had a great time that night when my wife fed my her strap-on cocks to suck and fucked me deep and hard. Since then, we later introduced another man to our love-making and I've now become an expert cocksucker and I truly enjoy getting fucked by a real cock. I especially enjoy my wife watching. Please continue with chapter 4 and introduce a real cock to Amber's sexual adventures. I can't wait to read it.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

"My name is Cindy and I'm a married sissy cross-dresser." I love these 3 chapters and especially going shopping with my Mistress. Buying clothes with the salesgirls knowing the lingerie is for me is so exciting -- embarrassing but also so exciting. I too suck my Mistress' strap-on cock and she also fucks me deep and hard as often as she wants. However, please continue this story and tell us when Amber sucks a real cock and gets fucked by a well-hung man - while his wife / Mistress watches. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love the story hope u continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gets better and better

I am so jealous of Amber. Getting her belly button pierced was so hot! I love this story and I can’t wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wish it were me

love your stories making me vwish i was the one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love crossdressing but the rest about the sucking is just a fantasy for me and I never intend to actually do that but I love the clothes.

danieelledanieelleover 1 year ago

This gets better and better! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Completely terrible.

friskyboifriskyboiabout 1 year ago

Oh so hot, loving these stories,only thing that would make them better for me if there was some foot worship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You surely know how to work a sissy Ms Alison, both mentally and physically. Makes me wish it was me 🎉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous