Discovering Amber Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

"The shot is a blowjob," Ms. Jenn informed me, "no hands!"

Reluctantly I stood, placing my hands behind my back, before taking the shot glass into my mouth and flinging my head back. It was delicious and the few cheers I'd received from a nearby table didn't hurt my ego much.

"That should help in more ways than one!" Ms. Jenn said as she took a sip of her martini while I looked quizzically at her. "Well, aside from the shot," Ms. Jenn said putting her drink down with one hand while stroking my legs with the other, "when you tilted your head back like that you flashed your Adam's apple to the guys who cheered, your secret is out!"

I would have said something about my outing myself like that but, by the time it hit me, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Would you like to dance sweetie?" A rather good-looking man asked as he extended his hand.

"Umm, yes please." I replied seeing the delight in his eyes as I took his hand.

This was going to be a long night if the word no was not allowed to be part of my vocabulary! Once on the floor my dance partner pulled me toward him by grabbing my hips, positioning his right leg between mine he held me tight while slowly grinding into me. The shot, the egg, the vibrations of the thumping bass and a day full of teasing would make this far more enjoyable than I'd ever imagined.

To be continued ...

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers