Discovering Amber Ch. 06

Story Info
We take amber out clubbing opening up new possibilities!
6.6k words
4.75
34.9k
19

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers

Mistress notes:

Once you understand them sissies are rather easy to manipulate and control. It's just a matter of finding which buttons are the ones that need to be pressed and when to press them. amber has a weakness for lingerie, heels, and humiliation. Additionally, she was very easily brought to her knees at the promise of an orgasm. Getting dressed up for the club was step one, her seeing us dressed was another, then came the humiliation of having gay men hitting on her. Add to that the promise that "amber if you do a good job tonight you may get to cum!" It was a recipe for success, all I needed to do was stir from time to time.

Ms. Allison

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd been on the dance floor for six straight songs and had 4 different dance partners. One of them was kind enough to bring some rather fruity drink with an umbrella out to me. It made it hard to say no, of course I wasn't allowed to say no so that was beside the point. As I took a sip from the drink the song changed to a slow one. I wanted to run! My dance partner seized the opportunity to make sure that wasn't an option either. He pulled me tightly to him, his right hand dangerously low on my back with his left gripping my right hip. I put both of my arms over his shoulders taking a long pull off my straw draining my drink. No sooner had I finished it than Ms. Allison appeared with another giving me a knowing wink as she swapped my empty glass for my now full one.

"What is your name baby girl?" He asked just loud enough for me to hear over the music.

"My name is amber." I replied as I watched Ms. Allison lead Ms. Jenn to the dance floor nearby not yet realizing I'd just been called baby girl by a total stranger.

"My name is Rick," he replied letting his right hand move further down my back, "I haven't seen you here before have I?"

"No, it's my first time here," I replied watching Ms. Jenn softly kiss Ms. Allison on the lips, "I uh, haven't been out like this before."

I took another long pull on my straw realizing that Ms. Allison's hand was rubbing the side of Ms. Jenn's breast! My cage suddenly got very tight. Rick's hand was now half way down my butt as well! I reminded myself I couldn't protest to his advances and pulled on my straw again. Then I felt it. It was him. Rick. His manhood was growing, and I could feel it, him, pressing against me. Another long pull on the straw was needed.

"So, you're a virgin then huh?" He asked.

"Well, I mean I've used a few toys and my Mistress has a strapon." I replied then realized I wasn't really answering his question! I felt my face burn bright red as he just smiled at me gripping me tighter with his left hand. "Yes, it's my very first time here and dancing with a handsome man," I swallowed hard trying to regain some semblance of composure, "so I'm a virgin."

"Relax baby," he said cupping and squeezing my ass while pulling me into him with his left hand, so I could practically feel the veins of his raging cock, "we all pop our cherry eventually!"

"Thank you." I replied unable to think of another way to reply.

At the end of the song Ms. Allison signaled for me to follow her as she and Ms. Jenn returned to the table. This time I was guided to a table closer to the wall rather than sitting closest to the crowd, it was then that I realized Rick had joined us. I blushed deeply again as he pulled out my seat for me then sat so close his leg was touching mine. His hand landed on my leg, slipping up slightly, until his palm touched the lace of my stocking tops. Ms. Allison leaned forward, giving me a view of her amazing cleavage, while Ms. Jenn started to rub her leg against mine and the egg inside me kept my insides vibrating. My sissy clitty ached at the confines of my cage from the sensory overload I was experiencing. I was too wound up to concentrate on the conversation that was going on around me but Rick, Ms. Jenn and Ms. Allison were deeply involved in.

The sensation of Ms. Jenn's leg rubbing against mine, Rick's hand on my upper thigh, and staring at Ms. Allison's leather covered cleavage was all too much for me. I could feel precum all but pouring out of my clitty. What was worse was that I also needed to pee. Thoughts ran through my head as rapidly as they could, where, how and who with? I couldn't go to the men's room dressed like this, I'd be walking into the lion's den like that! Could I go to the lady's room? What would they do with me in there? Surely, they wouldn't approve! I'd had three, maybe four drinks plus a shot since getting here plus the drinks at home. My tight little dress wasn't meant for that kind of consumption.

"amber, are you okay baby?" Rick said letting his hand drift just a bit further up my thigh.

"I need to go potty sweetie." I replied wondering why I was calling this strange man sweetie.

"Well I'll let you handle that," he said looking over at Ms. Allison, "then I'll meet you on the dance floor!"

Before I knew it, Rick had given me a kiss on the cheek! I wondered if he could feel how flush my face was when his lips touched me! As soon as he left my two Dommes led me quickly to the lady's room. I didn't resist them. They made sure the room was clear before leading me inside and pushing me into a stall.

"Hurry up muffin," Ms. Allison said as she closed the stall door, "you have a date on the dance floor!"

"Yes Ms." I replied over the wall.

I had been right; my pale pink thong absolutely was saturated with precum. I was lucky my dress was black as it was wet too. I managed to pee then made my way back out of the stall where Ms. Jenn was fixing her make up.

"It seems you made a friend," Ms. Jenn said as she fixed her lipstick, "he seems quite strong."

"He is Ms.," I replied taking my own lipstick from my clutch and putting it on, "his hands are big too."

"Big enough to cover half your ass with one of them!" Ms. Allison said as she gave my butt a playful smack. "You know I was thinking amber," Ms. Allison said as she leaned into the window to check her makeup, "seeing Jenn and I will be occupied in my bed tonight, maybe you should have a friend over too!" I could feel my face go pale at the suggestion but my clitty seemed to surge at the idea. "Rick seems quite enamored with you," Ms. Allison said turning to me slipping her hand up the front of my skirt, "and you seem to have feelings as well." She moved her head to look past me as she continued, "Just like I said she would be Jenn!"

Ms. Jenn's hand quickly joined Ms. Allison's under my skirt as they both cupped my crotch. "Well you really are soaked aren't you amber?"

"Yes, I am Ms." I replied sheepishly.

"Don't worry muffin," Ms. Jenn whispered in my ear so close I could feel her breath, "we won't tell your boyfriend he's made you horny!"

I wanted to protest that it wasn't just him. After all they'd been touching each other all night as well as teasing me, I had a vibrating egg in my ass that was still buzzing at least at half speed, and I'd been felt up by a rather attractive man with strong hands the size of a small state! I had to wonder where the last part of that came from.

"Jenn," Ms. Allison said in a soft voice, "I think I'd like you without a bra for the rest of the night."

"If that's what you want." Ms. Jenn said as she deftly removed her bra from her sleeveless dress. "Oh yes," she continued as she arched her back pushing her chest outward, "that's much better!"

"amber are Ms. Jenn's nipples hard?" Ms. Allison asked with a smirk.

"They look like they are Ms." I replied unable to take my eyes off her amazing chest.

"Why don't you make sure." Ms. Allison suggested.

I felt my face blanch again, I had a massive crush on Ms. Jenn since the moment I'd met her, had been all but ogling her chest all day as she tanned outside, and now was being ordered to touch them. Managing to look up at her face I saw Ms. Jenn lift an eyebrow at me as if she were asking why I hadn't done as I'd been told yet. My hands shot to her chest like a clumsy teenager trying to feel up the babysitter. I softly massaged her breasts, hearing Ms. Jenn moan at my touch, squeezing her hard nipples between my index and middle fingers.

"So, are they hard amber?" Ms. Allison asked standing so close I could feel her press against my back.

"Yes, they are Ms. Allison." I replied softly.

"Good," she pulled my hands back at the elbows pinning them to my body leaving Ms. Jenn's succulent breasts just out of reach, "Jenn, is amber's clitty erect?"

Ms. Jenn reached under my skirt cupping my crotch with both hands before she started rubbing me. Arching my back, I moaned as she squeezed and rubbed my very swollen tessies.

"Well she's hard," Ms. Jenn giggled, "but I wouldn't say erect." Ms. Jenn gave me a hard squeeze. "I can't exactly say I've had smaller," her eyes caught mine as she laughed, "but I've definitely had bigger, no wonder you're dressed as a sexy girl getting felt up by a hot gay guy!" I blushed at what she was saying but it honestly didn't matter to me because she was massaging my crotch so wonderfully.

"How did it feel to have your ass in another man's hands while he caressed it amber?" Just as Ms. Allison finished asking the question Ms. Jenn's finger pressed against my sissy pussy while she squeezed causing me to groan. "I take it by your whorish little moan that you enjoyed it then," Ms. Allison laughed, "well let's not keep him waiting!"

Before I could even wrap my head around what happened, I was being led out of the lady's room again. There at the table was Rick, who had brought a friend, and a round of drinks. The seat I'd started in was now occupied by Rick's friend, Ms. Jenn and Ms. Allison quickly took the others leaving me to stand between Rick and His friend. Rick handed me drink, which had fruit and an umbrella, and introduced his friend Steve. Steve was kind enough to give me a kiss on the cheek while his hand wrapped around my inner thigh and Rick's found my ass again. Between the recent trip to the bathroom and now having two different hands on my body I could feel my clitty tingling and leaking like a faucet. Was it the attention? The endless teasing of the day? The toys? Or was I attracted to Rick and Steve? Did it matter? No, not at all I was enjoying it far more than I could even admit. I didn't have long to contemplate what would be expected of me as Steve soon led me to the dancefloor. He and Rick took turns dancing with me, fast or slow it didn't matter their hands were seldom off me. For the last part of the night I was even sandwiched between them! Dancing in heels while drunk was one thing, dancing in them while drunk and being all but molested was something completely different! When the lights finally came back up, I had Steve's hardon pressed against my ass and Rick's against my abdomen. They kindly walked me back to the table where I was finally able to sit.

"Say goodnight to your new friends amber," Ms. Allison instructed, "and don't forget to thank them."

"Thank you for such an enjoyable evening." I said lightly taking Rick's hand.

I don't know what came over me but suddenly, I leaned forward and gave Rick a kiss on his cheek.

"You are very welcome princess." I said rubbing the outside of my right thigh almost all the way up to my hip.

"Thank you as well Steve," I replied kissing his cheek as well, "I had a lot of fun dancing with you."

"I had fun as well," Steve replied kissing my cheek and nuzzling my ear a bit, "I will look forward to the next time."

Ms. Allison said her goodbyes as well thanking them for "breaking my cherry" so adeptly on the dance floor. I felt myself blush deeply as my stomach flipped slightly. The guys left after a bit of conversation while my mind continued to race.

"amber baby," Ms. Allison said as she took Ms. Jenn by the hand, "you wait here, the two of us will be right back."

I was in no rush to get back onto my heels so waiting seemed like a wonderful idea. As I waited a rather dashing older man walked over extending his hand to me.

"So, Ms.," he said holding my hand lightly in his, "you do realize that we are closed right?"

"Oh yes Sir," I replied wondering if I should pull my hand back or leave it, "my Mistress and her friend are in the lady's room."

"I am sure they will not mind if I keep you company until they return then," he said taking the seat next to mine while not letting go of my hand, "a lovely girl like you shouldn't be left alone." I blushed at his compliment. "Is this your first time to the club?"

We exchanged small talk for quite a bit until Ms. Allison and Ms. Jenn returned. During that time, I found out that Max was the owner of the club and while most nights it was a normal bar Max held special nights like this twice a month. Ms. Allison assured him that I would be a regular.

"Ready to go now muffin?" She said looking at me.

"Yes Ms.!" I replied ready to head home.

Max kissed the back of my hand before saying goodnight. On the way out to the car Ms. Allison and Ms. Jenn walked with their arms interlocked talking in whispers while I followed closely behind. It was apparent they had something planned for me. The walk across the street was less scary this time, I'd already done it once and I was feeling the wonderful effects of all those fruity drinks. As we approached the car Ms. Allison walked me to the passenger side holding the rear door open for me.

"You did wonderfully tonight amber," she said proudly, "you made quite a few friends as well, I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, Ms." I replied feeling very proud of myself.

I settled into the back seat and waited. Ms. Jenn then slipped into the backseat next to me, which was unexpected, but I knew better than to question. Ms. Allison got into the driver's seat, adjusting the mirror so she could see me.

"Just a little reward for you on the ride home amber," Ms. Allison said starting the car, "do a good job now baby you've got a big reward coming later."

I felt Ms. Jenn's hand guiding mine up her leg. Higher and higher until I could feel her warmth as my fingers reached the crease of her leg. Her hand gripped my wrist while her other reached for my neck. I was so excited when she pulled me toward her crotch. I could hardly wait, I was going to bury my face between her legs! I licked my lips eagerly in anticipation.

"Open wide sissy," she said as she guided my mouth to her crotch, "time to show how well that mouth of yours works."

As I got close to her crotch, we passed under a street light, it wasn't her pussy I'd be sucking on. When they'd gone to the lady's room Ms. Jenn put on a strapon harness, there was now an 8" flesh colored dildo barely an inch from my lips.

"Bet you can't make me cum with your mouth on my shaft!" She challenged.

Her challenge spurred me on, I'd always been competitive, and this would be no exception. Plus, with as horny as I was, I didn't need any encouragement at all to work her strapon like a porn star! Ms. Jenn started to softly moan which only spurred me on, it was music to my ears. Her hand slipped behind my head guiding me and pulling me deeper onto her shaft. I felt my clitty and ass tingle as I gave Ms. Jenn the blowjob of her life. I felt a sense of pride and accomplishment as her hips started to rise to meet my mouth, thrusting into me while drool ran down my chin. Her breathing became labored as I fought to time my breaths with her thrusts.

"Jesus Allie she's going to fucking do it," Ms. Jenn groaned loudly, "she's gonna make me cum!" She pulled my head into her until my nose pressed against her mound holding me tightly in place as she rocked and ground her hips. "Ohhhhhhh fucccckkkk!" She growled.

I could feel her orgasm as I struggled to breathe, the dildo blocking my airway as she held me tightly in place with both hands. The smell of her pussy juice rushing out of her filled my nose. When she finally released my head, I pulled back quickly gasping for air, feeling tears running down my face. I only took a moment to recover before trying to speak.

"May I?" I croaked, then cleared my throat. "May I lick your thighs clean Ms. Jenn," I asked sheepishly, "please?"

"Yes, you can muffin," Ms. Jenn cooed, "but stay away from my pussy, that's not yours. Understand?"

"Yes Ms. I do." I replied as I leaned between her thighs.

With one hand still slowly stroking the dildo I began delicately licking her inner thighs feeling her heat on my face. She was delicious! I struggled to keep my tongue from her barely covered pussy, it was so tempting though. I was soon lost in what I was doing, licking and lapping, as Ms. Allison drove on.

"One more time my little slut!" Ms. Jenn said before pulling my mouth to the tip of the dildo again. "You're Mistress got me all hot and bothered tonight," she said forcing the full shaft back into my mouth and throat, "and you're going to fix that!" My mouth was far too full to reply, my answer was conveyed by pumping it on her shaft as quickly as I could. "You know what we're going to do when we get you home?" Ms. Jenn growled as the used one hand to push my face down on her shaft. "We are going tie you up and fuck you until we are exhausted!"

I trembled with excitement at the idea while she continued to ravage my mouth and throat with the dildo. She orgasmed a second time before we got home, allowing me to lay between her legs with my head on her hip until we got home. Even when Ms. Allison opened the door, I wasn't ready to move, I'd been mindlessly holding and softly kissing the dildo since Ms. Jenn's second orgasm.

"Don't worry," Ms. Allison said holding the door open behind Ms. Jenn, "you're not done having that shaft inside you amber, you'll get plenty more of it in a bit."

"Yes, Ms. Allison." I said as I reluctantly moved from between Ms. Jenn's shapely legs.

I followed them into the house, feeling the night air against my swollen tessies and soaked panties. I was desperate to please but also needed to cum so badly my body ached for it. They led me into the living room, sitting together on the couch with Ms. Allison's hand between Ms. Jenn's thigh. I could tell she was rubbing Ms. Jenn's pussy through the thin bottoms she had on under her dress. The look on

Ms. Jenn's face was of blissful delight as Ms. Allison looked me up and down.

"Take off your dress amber," Ms. Allison instructed, "do it slowly though, make it sexy."

Slowly I did the best strip tease I could muster, making sure to slowly pull the dress down over my butt while leaning forward. Ms. Allison giggled at my stripping while Ms. Jenn softly moaned at Ms. Allison's touch. Standing in front of them in my lingerie, wig and heels I waited anxiously for her next command.

"Go remove the egg," she said softly, "make sure you clean it and put it away before you return."

"Yes, Ms.!" I replied dutifully before scurrying out of the room.

The egg slipped out of me easily, I did as instructed and cleaned it off before putting it back in the drawer returning to the living room as quickly as I could. When I returned to the living room Ms. Jenn was dep in the throws of an orgasm with Ms. Allison's fingers now inside Ms. Jenn's tiny black thong quickly moving over her clit.

"Go get my strapon harness amber," Ms. Allison said without missing a beat, "and don't dawdle, Jenn isn't the only one who wants to orgasm tonight."

In spite of my aching feet I ran up the stairs to the bedroom to retrieve Ms. Allison's harness. It was thin black leather straps with a very fat 10" dildo already attached to it. My sissy pussy trembled at the idea of having this thrust into me. Returning to the living room with it in my hand Ms. Allison was now standing, removing her blouse, while Ms. Jenn lay exhausted on the couch with her dildo still pointed at the sky. Ms. Allison removed her black leather dress, letting it fall to the floor, before stepping out of it.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers
12