Discovering Amber Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go," she said as she stared at me, "you have to put that on me before I can fuck you with it."

"Yes Ms." I replied all but stumbling forward.

"I mean you do want to get fucked right?" Ms. Allison asked half teasing with her tone. "You do want me slamming my hips into that sweet ass of yours again, and again, and again. Right?"

"Yes Ms." I gulped in my reply. "Please."

"If you do a good job," she said as she cupped the front of my panties while I started to put the harness on her, "I may even let you cum." My body shook at the idea, it had been 5 weeks and 4 days since I'd had an actual sissy orgasm. "I'd even let you stroke that useless sissy clitty of yours too!" My fingers trembled as I tried to do the buckles to her harness, the idea of a full-on release was the ultimate reward. "Go get 4 cuffs and 4 chains from the play room," Ms. Allison ordered, "and don't fall down the stairs trying to rush, or I'll take you to the ER just like you are!"

It was all I could do not to fall down the steep stairs to the playroom which was downstairs. Grabbing four of the thick, black leather cuffs and four one-foot chains with clips on either side I quickly made my way upstairs. Thankfully I managed not to fall as I scurried up the stairs. When I returned to the living room I almost swooned at the sight. Both of them were now standing, Ms. Allison in a black leather bustier and Ms. Jenn in a satin and lace one, their strapons covered the small black thongs they had on, black stockings and heels. If possible, the dildos hanging lewdly from their crotches seemed even bigger now!

"Put your cuffs on amber," Ms. Allison said almost coldly, "wrists and above your knees though. Then attach a chain to each." I dutifully complied while both stood and watched. "Now get that foot stool and put it in the middle of the room." She instructed, her voice setting my body on fire with each word. "Bend over it and don't move."

Rushing to the foot stool I put it in the middle of the room as ordered, then knelt so I could position myself over it. The footstool was a metal glider frame with a leather platform which was cool against my skin. They both descended upon me attaching the chains to the cuffs while weaving them through the metal base which allowed them to position my ass in an easily accessible position if they knelt behind me. Craning my neck, I looked up as best I could but was barely able to focus on much more than the phalluses that hung inches from me. My vision was pulled away by a sudden flash, Ms. Allison was now holding the end of a string of condom packages, there had to be a dozen!

"And these are just for your pussy!" Ms. Allison chuckled. "Just remember to relax and time your breathing."

I saw them turn to each other, and assumed they kissed, before Ms. Jenn disappeared from view. It didn't take long for me to figure out where she went as I soon felt her hands on my hips slowly pulling my panties down. The feeling was wonderfully vulnerable as Ms. Allison pressed her massive strapon to my lips.

"Relax muffin." She cooed softly as she pressed the head past my lips.

The dildo practically stretched my jaw as she pushed into my mouth, I could feel the head now pressing into my throat. It was going to make its way in there one way or another, I was sure of it. I took a quick breath then released it as Ms. Jenn entered my sissy pussy. I would come to learn this is called being put on a spit, I could understand it as it felt as if both dildos would meet somewhere in the middle of my body. It took all my focus to try to breathe between Ms. Allison's thrusts into my throat while Ms. Jenn rhythmically trust into my ass. I was in sissy bliss!

"Look up sissy!" I heard Ms. Allison say from above me.

I lifted my eyes as best I could while the head of the dildo was still in my mouth looking directly into Ms. Allison's phone. She took several pictures of me showing off my cock sucking ability, even capturing the moment she pushed the entire massive ten-inch shaft into my mouth while Ms. Jenn orgasmed behind me.

"How do you feel baby?" she asked as she leaned down in front of me bringing her face almost level with mine.

"Sore but craving more." I answered honestly.

"Want me to fuck you with this?" She asked touching the side of my face tenderly.

"Oh yes Ms.!" I replied desperately.

"Beg!" She said with a grin before holding her phone up directly in my face so I could not only see myself but also the fact she was recording it.

"Please Ms.! Please, oh please, I need that fat dildo plunging into my sissy pussy!" I begged feeling my eyes fill as I did. "Please, I beg you," I continued feeling tears start to run down my cheeks, "I need to feel you splitting me in two as you fuck me!"

Ms. Allison lowered her cell phone then slowly opened a condom wrapper. Taking a condom from the package she unrolled it, stretching the thin, ribbed latex over her fat shaft. I watched mesmerized as she stroked lube over the dildo before standing and disappearing from view. Ms. Jenn sat in front of me, legs spread with her strapon pointed directly at my mouth, holding Ms. Allison's cell phone directly at me.

"Smile for the camera sissy!" She said gleefully.

The anticipation was terrible. I knew she was back there, massive appendage hanging from between her hips, getting ready to ram my sissy pussy. When I finally felt the tip touch my sore hole I jumped as much as I could within the limits of my cuffs. Tried as I might I couldn't help but tense as she slowly pushed deeper inside me stretching the limits of my hole. Taking several deep breaths and letting them out slowly I managed to relax.

"How do you feel sissy?" Ms. Jenn asked.

"So full," I panted, "it's so big."

"Almost there amber," I heard from behind me, "just a bit more."

Just as Ms. Allison's hips touched my ass I began to wonder if the head of the dildo was visible in the back of my throat. She held it there for what felt like an eternity before slowly backing it out until I felt the ridge of the head slipping through the rings of my sissy pussy. I went from feeling so incredibly full to feeling equally empty in a matter of moments.

"Oh God fuck me!" I begged loudly. "Please Ms.! Please fuck me!"

I was desperate. Needing. I wanted to feel full again, needed to feel full again. My body and my mind craved it.

My craving, much like my pussy, was soon filled as Ms. Allison began to fuck my sissy pussy slapping her body into mine. Her thrusts were relentless as her dildo forced its way deeper into my body than I'd imagined it could go. I couldn't escape it, although I didn't completely want to either. I felt like a total slut as this massive shaft, and my Domme, ravaged me for her need. It hurt so much but I could only beg for more.

"Ohhhhh FUCK!" I heard from behind me.

I craved their use, wanted nothing more than to be their fuck toy. I was deep in that wonderful world called sub space. Aching all over they swapped positions, depositing their used condoms around me like trophies, until they were satisfied. Ms. Allison allowed me to rest over the footstool, I could hear them moving around but couldn't raise my head enough to see them. They removed the straps that held me to the footstool but left the cuffs in place. I was on autopilot, they moved me, and I complied. Soon I was standing in my heels, stockings, pale pink bra and boobs. Not only were my panties gone but my cage was removed as well, my sissy clitty stood painfully erect pointing straight ahead. Ms. Allison and Ms. Jenn sat closely together on the couch in front of me, both looked disheveled and sated which made me proud. They'd used me for their pleasure which made me feel warm and wonderful inside.

"There is a plug behind you sissy," Ms. Allison said with a nod, "have a seat and spread your knees nice and wide like a good slut."

"Yes, Ms." I replied as I lowed myself.

The plug was large, very large, and with my sissy pussy already sore and stretched I quickly established a love/hate relationship with it. As the base stretched me even further, I let out a low moan, lifting myself slightly I bounced onto the plug pushing the fat bulb inside me. Puling my feet as far underneath me as possible, to try to take some of the pressure off being impaled on the plug, I spread my knees as directed.

"How do you feel sissy?" Ms. Allison said as she and Ms. Jenn rose from the couch.

"Sooo full Ms." I replied weakly.

"I'd ask if you enjoy the feeling," Ms. Allison said as she cradled my still rock hard clitty, "but I really don't need to do I?"

"No, Ms. you do not." I replied sheepishly.

She poured lube over the engorged head of my clitty, massaging it not only over my sissy shaft but also my very, very swollen tessies causing me to moan softly. My right hand was moved behind my back so that my fingers curled over the edge of the cushion.

"One last challenge for the evening muffin," Ms. Allison said as she returned to the couch, "I know you've desperately wanted to cum for months now, tonight you have your chance."

My mind raced, did she mean I could stroke myself to orgasm? I am right handed, and my right hand was behind me. As inconspicuously as I could I pulled at my right hand, it was tied to the base, and would remain behind me.

"You just have to do two things," Ms. Allison instructed as Ms. Jenn sat next to her, "you have to use your left hand and you can only stroke while you say what you love about being a sissy. Got it?"

"Yes, Ms.!" I replied quickly latching onto my throbbing clitty with my left hand. "I love the heels!" I said awkwardly stroking myself. "I love how they make my legs look and how femme I feel in them!"

"By the way sissy," Ms. Allison said lightly stroking Ms. Jenn's bare leg with her hand, "you're on a time limit so be quick about it!"

I struggled to find what to say, my focus was divided between my desire to cum, the frustration of doing it with my non-dominant hand, and my struggle to say what I loved about being a sissy without revealing the thoughts that had run through my head all night. As I got closer to cumming it became more and more difficult though.

"Come on sissy," Ms. Allison teased, "surely there is more you enjoyed this evening than how you looked and felt being dressed up and out!"

My tessies twitched as I spoke. "I loved teasing the kid at the convenience store," I moaned, "knowing he wanted to fuck me!"

"That's it," Ms. Allison cheered with a gleam in her eye, "tell us more!"

"I loved wondering what his cock would taste like," I could feel my clitty respond as I kept going, "and thought about sucking it behind the counter!"

"I loved dancing with Rick," I could feel my sissy juice starting to fill my clitty, "and having him touch me as he pleased!" My body tensed as the desire to cum filled me! "And his friend Steve grinding his hardon against me as we danced," I moaned loudly trying to hold back the wave that was about to overcome me, "and thought about the two of them fucking me like you and Ms. Jenn did!"

"That's it sissy!" Ms. Allison cheered. "Cum all over yourself while you think about being fucked by two gay men!"

The first jets of hot cum landed on my bra and boobs, the next landed on my tummy until it finally dribbled out of me. It was such an amazing relief to be allowed to orgasm, I felt my entire body go slack as exhaustion overcame me.

"Well that was very enlightening wasn't it?" Ms. Allison said as she slipped off the couch. "My darling husband turned sissy wants, no desires, real cock!" Ms. Allison leaned over me running her finger through one of the thick globs of my sissy juice. "You do want real cock don't you, muffin?" She asked before slipping her cum covered finger into my mouth.

"Yes, Ms." I muttered while sucking her finger.

Pulling her finger back she found another pool of my sissy juice, scooping up more, while continuing to taunt me. "If you're a good girl, and beg nice," she said putting her finger into my wide-open mouth, "I may let you suck a real cock!" I groaned around her finger savoring the taste of my cum and her control over me. "Would you like that?"

"Yes Ms.," I pleaded, "I would love that!" Licking my lips, I watched as Ms. Allison scooped up more of my sissy juice. "I think about it more often than I want to admit." I replied not realizing I was still stroking myself with my left hand.

"Tell me baby," Ms. said leaning in close while fucking my mouth with her cum coated finger, "what is it you want most?"

I sucked her finger hard trying to hold it in my mouth while she slowly pulled it back. With her other hand she stopped my left hand, holding it in place while lightly rubbing my still swollen tessies. She stared not only into my eyes but seemingly into my soul.

"I want to please you Ms.," I replied softly, "I live to be commanded by you."

"That's a good girl," Ms. Allison replied as she reached behind me removing the chain from my right cuff, "now remove the straps on your ankles."

Ms. Allison backed away slightly, allowing me just enough room to remove the straps holding me to the footstool. She offered her hand, helping me to my feet. I stood awkwardly, still having the fat plug filling my sissy pussy, with my clitty poking her in the abdomen. Ms. Allison wrapped a hand around the shaft while massaging my tessies with the other, I closed my eyes savoring her touching me. I could easily cum again if she stroked me just a little.

"We need to do something about this don't we?" Ms. Allison asked while looking into my eyes.

"Yes, Ms." I almost pleaded hoping she would let me cum yet again.

"I'm glad you agree." Ms. Allison replied while giving my tessies a slight wrap with her hand causing me to wince. "Time to put your cage back on sissy," she smirked, "my command is that you stay horny."

"Thank you, Ms." I replied feeling my clitty quickly soften and the sharp pain rise through me.

"Let's get you ready for bed," Ms. Allison said taking my hand to lead me upstairs, "you've been a very good girl tonight."

"Thank you, Ms." I replied dutifully following her.

In a few minutes the fat plug was removed and replaced with a much smaller one, the cuffs were removed and put away, my stockings and heels were replaced with my house slippers and in place of my bra I wore a sheer nightie with matching hipster panties. Ms. Allison put me in my bed, tucking me in and kissing my lips softly before leaving me to doze off. My mind was still racing despite how tired my body was so sleep wouldn't come terribly quickly. I could hear Ms. Allison and Ms. Jenn make their way up the stairs, stopping in my bedroom door way to look in on me.

"I gotta say Allie," I could hear Ms. Jenn whisper, "this is something you have to see to believe. I never would have expected this kind of transformation."

"Fun isn't it?" Ms. Allison asked.

"That's an understatement!" Ms. Jenn replied. "What other tricks have you taught her?"

"You should see how she licks pussy!" Ms. Allison chuckled.

"Maybe tomorrow I'll find out." Ms. Jenn cooed before I heard my door close as they left.

Mmmmm, something else to look forward to! I thought to myself. Little did I know my dreams wouldn't be filled with the thought of bringing my Domme's to orgasm again and again but of Steve and Rick having their way with me.

12