Discovering Amber Ch. 07

Story Info
The morning after a night at the club and more fun.
6.7k words
4.69
23.7k
19

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,362 Followers

Mistress notes:

The morning after is always fun, people tend to get caught up in the moment, sissies included, and amber was no exception. The fact Jenn and I were there to remind her of all of it just made it better! The fact amber seemed to really enjoy humiliation only added to the whole experience.

Ms. Allison

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following morning, I woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a truck. Thankfully I remember to slip into my house slippers before plodding off to the bathroom. I pulled the delicate pair of sheer and lace hipsters down as I sat on the toilet, keeping my knees together like a good girl, to survey the multiple things I was feeling at the moment. My toes ached from hours of dancing in high heels, my head ached from the fruity drinks I'd been fed all night, my throat ached from repeated invasions by the Mistress's dildos but not as much as my sissy pussy did. Not surprisingly my tessies still ached but that was just part of the terminal horny state Ms. Allison kept me in. Looking into the mirror I could see my makeup from the night before was still somewhat in place and my wig hadn't been removed. In short, I was quite a sight. I lifted my hands to try to do something with my hair but was stopped by Ms. Allison's words.

"Oh no muffin," She said walking toward the bathroom door, "don't fix a thing, we want to see you just as you are!"

Ms. Allison stood in the doorway wearing a loose-fitting sweatshirt that used to belong to me, I had no idea if she had anything else on but my clitty still responded inside the cage.

"Yes Ms.," I replied wearily, "I'll be done in just a moment."

Reaching over I grabbed some toilet paper to dry the end of the cage before flushing. Before pulling my bottoms up I applied a bit of petroleum jelly with a Q-tip to my clitty so it could move as needed in the cage and not get drag. Following Ms. Allison to the kitchen where Ms. Jenn waited, I recounted the evening. Halfway down the hallway a 7" dildo hung lewdly from the wall at just the perfect height. I wasn't sure if it was still a task or not, but Ms. Allison hadn't told me to stop, so I dutifully stopped to take the dildo into my mouth and give it ten loving strokes. The fire I my throat was renewed as I pressed my nose to the wall on the last four strokes.

"Honestly Allie," Ms. Jenn said as she stared at me, "that just never gets old!"

"Oh, I know it doesn't!" Ms. Allison replied.

"Get yourself some coffee cocksucker," Ms. Jenn said gleefully, "and don't forget the one on the fridge."

"Yes, Ms. Jenn!" I replied before kneeling on the tile floor in front of the fridge.

At least I was off my feet if only momentarily. With that dildo attended to I poured my coffee then turned to face the table. Ms. Allison pulled out the chair between her and Ms. Jenn then patted it lightly with her hand signaling me to sit with them. I was thankful for the chance to sit but also that there was no massive plug on the chair like the night before. I sat daintily and crossed my legs while sipping my coffee, which since becoming amber now featured French Vanilla flavored creamer.

"Well you look like you had a hell of a night amber," Ms. Jenn, who was wearing a white men's dress shirt with barely 2 buttons done, said with a smirk, "I think the term is rode hard and put away wet isn't it?"

"Yes Ms.," I felt my face flush as I answered, "that does cover it."

"Any dreams last night amber?" Ms. Allison asked, my burning face gave her all the answer she needed. "Oh, do tell!"

"I, um, well I," I started searching for words, "I dreamed of being sandwiched between the guys again."

"Oh, I knew you enjoyed that!" Ms. Jenn said leaning forward and touching my thigh.

"I did Ms." I said feeling the contents of my panties stir at the thought and her touch, "they ground into me and held me so tight I could only move with them."

"Wait," Ms. Allison interjected, "in the dream or last night?"

"Both Ms." I replied, "but in the dream it was even tighter."

"Keep going muffin." Ms. Allison said as she put her feet on my left leg revealing she didn't have anything on under the sweatshirt.

"They got really excited," I stammered, "um, physically excited, and used their hands even more than last night.

As I spoke my clitty strained at my cage again, revealing my dream was getting me excited. My dream about being sandwiched between two muscular gay men that is! I'd never considered myself gay but obviously something was going on.

"Hang on," Ms. Jenn said almost mockingly, "what do you mean physically excited?"

"I mean I could feel a hardon pressed against my ass." I replied.

"Well that explains how you know the guy behind you was excited," Ms. Allison said picking up on Ms. Jenn wanting me to spare no detail and admit my shame, "what about the guy in front of you? He wasn't close enough for you to feel it was he?"

"In my dream my hand was holding it through his pants." I replied dying a little inside but feeling my clitty feel the opposite way.

"Did you feel one in your hand last night?" Ms. Jenn asked with a hint of shock.

"I, um, I," my body was torn in every direction as I spoke making it harder to form words,

"I brushed one with the back of my hand on the dance floor a couple times."

"You cock tease!" Ms. Jenn blurted out. "On purpose?"

"Ummm," I knew I couldn't lie, the truth would come out eventually, "the first time yes." I answered.

"And how many times on purpose did you accidentally bump it?" Ms. Jenn asked using air quotes around the word accidentally.

"Ummm, twice," I replied wondering if my face was not hotter than my coffee, "each."

"EACH!" Ms. Jenn blurted loudly. "You slut!"

"Keep going." Ms. Allison prodded.

"In the dream they pulled my dress over my head," I continued as Ms. Jenn called me a slut again, "then took me on the dance floor."

"Just your mouth baby?" Ms. Allison asked in a very kind tone, "or like we did last night?"

"At first it was just my mouth," I replied finally managing to take a sip of my coffee, "but they were horny."

Ms. Allison quickly moved her feet off my legs and leaned forward placing a hand on my thigh. Her nails dug slightly into my flesh as her gaze held mine.

"Uncross and spread your legs amber," she instructed, "I want to know the real truth before you try to deny it." I did as she instructed, as soon as my legs were spread her hand cupped the front of my panties. "So," she said with a wry smile, "you obviously enjoyed the dream as well as recounting it for us, didn't you?"

"Yes, Ms." I replied weakly.

"Yes, to which amber?" Ms. Allison pushed giving my swollen tessies a squeeze.

"Yes, I enjoyed the dream," I replied before taking a big gulp, "and enjoyed telling you about it."

"Is your cage tight muffin?" She asked squeezing again.

"Yes Ms.," I replied, groaning at her touch, "if it was a weaker material it would have broken by now."

"Maybe we should get you a metal one then?" Ms. Allison asked playfully as she sat back pressing her foot between my legs, so her toes were under my sore tessies. "Although that would be cold in winter wouldn't it?"

"Oh could you imagine banging that against the toilet when she sat to pee!?!" Ms. Jenn rolled back laughing as she spoke. "I mean, CLANG!"

Her movement pressed her breasts against the thin material of the shirt causing me to moan slightly as I fought unsuccessfully to tear my eyes from her body. When I finally did, I saw Ms. Allison giving me a stern glare and raised eyebrow.

"Well," she said wiggling her toes underneath me, "at least we still know you like girls too right amber?"

"Yes, Ms." I replied wanting to melt into my coffee.

"Are you checking me out amber?" Ms. Jenn teased. "You must be the only person who looks forward to shrinkage!"

"Yes, Ms." I replied softly.

Shrinkage would be wonderful right about now! The only things more swollen than my sissy pussy was my clitty and tessies! The tiny pair of panties I had on didn't help with that either.

"Why don't you go shower," Ms. Allison said dragging her foot over the front of my panties as she removed it, "before you hurt something I want to torture later!"

"Yes, Ms. Allison." I replied getting to my feet quickly and putting my now empty cup of coffee in the sink.

Because it was nearby, I knelt in front of the fridge again to service the dildo there, then stopped in the hallway on the way to my room to do the other one. The hot water of the shower felt wonderful, although my sore bottom protested at first, and soothed my aches. I made sure to shave myself nice and smooth before I stepped out of the shower and applied my moisturizer. Stepping out of the bathroom wearing my house slippers, a short pink satin robe, and a towel wrapped around my head as if I had long hair, I saw Ms. Jenn and Ms. Allison going through my clothing to decide what I would wear.

"She really is like a slutty Barbie doll, isn't she?" Ms. Jenn chided.

"Oh yes she definitely is," Ms. Allison replied, "isn't that right amber?"

"Yes, Ms. Allison." I replied feeling my blush return again.

"Here you go," Ms. Allison said as she handed me a pair of mint green bikinis, "put these on."

Stepping into the side string bikinis I pulled them up and adjusted them so they held everything in place as best they could. They were quite snug, which was to be expected, but these were smaller than most of the bikinis I wore previously. Next came a pair of stockings, which had black seams up the back but were nude with the exception of the border around the top. Ms. Jenn put a pair of black 5" heels on the floor which I stepped into next. They both turned and approached with the next item, a mint green corset with inlaid floral detail, which they helped me step into. While Ms. Allison laced up the back Ms. Jenn made sure to tuck the straps under the bikinis before attaching them to my stockings. I was given a pair of long gloves which matched the corset as well. With the corset almost laced Ms. Jenn stuffed a pair of fake boobs, the kind that are connected by flesh toned material, into the front of the corset. It was then that I realized the corset was cupless. I don't know why but I felt very self-conscious about my tits sticking out like they did. I was then sent into my bathroom to apply my make-up for the day. As I was finishing up my make-up, Ms. Allison entered the room with a wig for me, which she helped put on me. The wig was super long, almost to my mid back in the back and just below my hard nipples in the front, and a light brown color with blond highlights.

"Oh, very sexy!" Ms. Allison said with a smile. "Go in my bedroom and take a look in the mirror."

"Yes, Ms. Allison." I replied.

On the way out of my bedroom I noticed a dildo hanging by the door, the base was at the same height as my eyes. Standing on my toes I managed to take the entire 7" shaft into my mouth the 10 required times. The door to Ms. Allison's room also had a dildo on it, this one was too high to kneel to get but too low to stand, as a result I had to bend forward at the hips enough to get it into my mouth. The straighter line formed between my mouth and throat, like a sword swallower, made it easier to service this one. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself, the corset did wonders for my waist and my butt was getting a nice round shape. I made a note to do more deep squats to help it along. The front of the corset had a 1/2-inch section of lace that plunged downward in the front almost covering my clitty from view. Turning I could see the seams for the first time, they were not regular seams, instead there were words written in cursive up the length of my leg. "Lick me", "spank me", "lick me" and others adored the backs of my legs. Turning to face the mirror again I double checked my lipstick and hair, trying and failing to cover my fake tits with the long tresses. I was so occupied with this task that I did not notice Ms. Allison enter the room.

"You know as soon as you cover them perfectly," Ms. Allison teased, "and then move they will be uncovered again!" I nodded and blushed. "Pull your panties down."

Quickly complying I pulled, then pushed, my panties down to my knees. Ms. Allison affixed a condom to the end of my cage then placed a rubber band around it, now my leaking clitty juice would be caught for later use.

"There," she said admiring her handy work, "now pull them up and don't let go of the straps." I did as she ordered and stood with my fingers wrapped around the side strings of my bikinis. "Good girl," she smirked, "now squat all the way down and stay there." Again, I did as I was instructed, squatting until my butt was all but resting on my heels. "Now, give them a light tug upward," Ms. said gently stroking my hair, "and squeeze your thighs together." Squeezing and tugging I wondered whatever she was having me do. "Now keep the upward pressure as you stand." Standing slowly, I felt the majority of the bikini material that had been covering my butt now lodged between my cheeks. She'd effectively turned my bikinis into a thong. "From now on this is what we will call amber style," Ms. said giving little tugs upward on the back as she spoke, "when you go to the bathroom today, you'll make sure to repeat that process to get them back where they need to be."

"Yes, Ms. Allison." I replied feeling like a nerd who'd just given herself a wedgie.

For the next few hours they played a game, see how many dildo's amber can suck while doing tasks for us! At first it was subtle but then it became very obvious what their goal had become. With seven dildos spread about the apartment it took a bit of work until Ms. Allison finally managed them all.

"amber, go get your purple nail polish from your bathroom and put it in mine," she said obviously counting which dildos I'd service along the way, "then take my red nail polish and put it in the front closet, finally, take your blue dress shirt and put it in the fridge!"

Could I ask why I needed to put a shirt in the refrigerator? No, not at all. I knew the reason, there was a dildo on the door by the closet, one in the living room I would have to walk through and the last one on the refrigerator door. That was all seven! Ms. Jenn even applauded Ms. Allison for her creativity.

"Shirt in the fridge huh?" Ms. Jenn laughed as I carried the shirt past and got to my knees on the tile floor in front of the fridge.

"Well her suit wouldn't fit easily," Ms. Allison replied with a chuckle, "so it made more sense."

It was relatively late in the afternoon his point. Ms. Jenn had me pack up her things and follow her to the door with her bag.

"I'd have you take them down to the car for me," Ms. Jenn said sweeping my hair off my bare chest, "but you're showing just a bit too much for public display."

"Yes, Ms. Jenn." I replied feeling my face flush.

"On your knees muffin," Ms. Allison said from behind me, "so you can kiss Ms. Jenn goodbye."

Kneeling, my eyes fixated on Ms. Jenn's denim covered crotch. Could I be so lucky to kiss her there? She had mentioned something about testing my oral skills last night after all. My mouth watered in anticipation and clitty strained at my cage. As I waited anxiously Ms. Jenn undid the front of her jeans. I licked my lips hoping they would soon be pressed against her pussy. Her jeans were slowly pushed revealing a black satin thong with lace trim on the edges. I was all but drooling as I stared at her.

"You don't get to kiss her there," Ms. Allison said from somewhere nearby, "that's mine!"

Ms. Jenn was quickly turned so her butt faced me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Ms. Allison's hand pull Ms. Jenn's right hip until her right butt cheek was pressed against my face.

"Kiss, kiss sissy!" Ms. Allison chuckled.

"Oh that tickles!" Ms. Jenn laughed and squirmed.

Ms. Allison shifted Ms. Jenn so I could then kiss her left butt cheek. As she did, I felt her adjusting and gathering the hair of my wig. Ms. Jenn straightened up leaving me to stare at her magnificent bottom for a moment.

"Hands behind your back sissy," Ms. Allison said sternly causing me to follow her direction very quickly, "one more place to kiss!"

What followed happened quickly. Ms. Allison's body pressed against the back of my head as she simultaneously pulled my long wig hair forward toward Ms. Jenn's hips. My face was quickly buried between Ms. Jenn's cheeks! Her hands replaced Ms. Allison's, using my hair to pull me forward while arching her back to envelop my face in her ass.

"Tongue her ass," Ms. Allison hissed in my ear, "push that thong inside her while I kiss her goodbye!"

I did my best to follow Ms. Allison's order feeling Ms. Jenn squirm at my tongue's advances. It was so nasty and humiliating but my clitty still raged inside my cage. Even when my hair was released I didn't pull back, it was only when Ms. Jenn reached behind her back to push me away that I stopped.

"Were you trying to see if you could find my breakfast amber?" She asked puling her jeans back up.

"No, Ms." I replied unable to look up.

"Just imagine if I'd just come from a yoga class or something!" she added.

How it happened I don't know, but I let out a faint, shuddering groan at the thought. I hoped it wasn't heard, prayed they didn't hear it, prayed they didn't see the hairs on my arms stand on end.

"You little fucking pervert!" Ms. Jenn blurted. "Tell me sissy perv," she said zipping her jeans closed, "do you sniff Allie's worn panties too?" I quickly nodded no while my body defied me. "You may not but you want to, don't you?"

"Yes, Ms." I all but whispered.

"I can't hear you amber!" Ms. Allison said moving next to me.

The two of them now towered over me. All I could see was their legs, I couldn't bring myself to look up any further. I felt weak, and small.

"Yes, Ms.," I replied slightly louder, "I do."

"You do what?" Ms. Allison asked firmly.

"I want to smell your worn panties," my voice trembled as I spoke, "and lick your butt."

"You mean you want to lick it when it's sweaty and gross after I work out right?" Ms. Allison's words tormented me.

I didn't need to answer; a chill ran up my spine that was so severe they both laughed when they saw it.

"Well you just kneel there and think about what a disgusting little perv you are!" Ms. Allison said as she opened the front door to our apartment and stepped out with Ms. Jenn. Ms. Allison stood in the doorway, holding the door open while I knelt barely 3 feet from it, with my large, bare chest hanging out. My eyes moved from side to side quickly as I feared someone would walk by and see me! What would they think? What would they say? My mind raced right up to the moment when she stepped back into the apartment and let the door close behind her.

"Come along pervvy," she said with a snap of her fingers, "go get the hamper from my bedroom. Oh, and try not to drool too much!"

Returning with the hamper, making sure to service the dildos along the way there and back, Ms. Allison stationed me at the kitchen sink to hand wash her lingerie. To add to my plight, she had me stand on my toes and put a piece of tissue paper under my heels to make sure they didn't touch the floor. By the end of it my calves and toes were burning!

"amber darling," Ms. Allison called from the living room, "come here." I quickly shut off the water, avoided stepping on the paper below my heels, and made my way quickly to the living room reporting to her. "Hand me the remote muffin." She said holding out her hand.

The remote for the TV was on the cushion next to her, almost within arm's reach. Bending forward at the hips, I lifted the remote and handed it to her. She turned on the TV and waved me along. This was repeated several other times, getting her a glass of wine, adjusting the heat in the room 1 degree one way or the other. Of course, there were dildos along the way that needed to be serviced as well. When there was a knock on the apartment door Ms. Allison called for me to answer it. By this point I had grown comfortable with the fact that my fake chest was on full display, all but forgetting about it, until I opened the door.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,362 Followers
12