Discovering Amber Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That'll be ninete," the young man said looking up from the receipt and staring at my bare chest, "holy shit!"

I could hear Ms. Allison laughing from behind me.

"Have him step inside so you don't have to hold the door amber." She called out from behind me.

"Yes, Ms." I replied taking a step back so the delivery kid could step into the apartment to ogle my boobs.

"You'll need to come get cash from me baby," Ms. Allison instructed, "you'll have to forgive her, she's sexier than she is smart."

The kid at the door could only moan and chuckle in response.

"Go get my purse sweetie," Ms. Allison said with a wry smile, "it's in the kitchen."

I could feel the heat from the delivery kid's glare on my bare ass as I walked to the kitchen then returned to Ms. Allison who took her time pulling out the cash for payment. It was then I realized the "line" up my stocking had those naughty thoughts written on them. As if answering the door with my tits exposed didn't make me look slutty enough the bare ass and words on my stockings confirmed it completely. Finally, she gave me enough to cover the money and a bit of a tip, not that he'd bother counting it! Honestly, we could have given him a $5 bill and he'd have gone away happy! Walking back to the door I watched his eyes as they roamed every inch of me lingering on my chest most of the time.

"Here you go." I said handing him the money while doing my best femme voice.

"Here's your bag," he said almost dropping it rather than handing it to me, "you're so pretty."

"Thank you." I blushed.

His gaze finally came up to my face, I have no idea why I did what I did but, the mood struck me. I pursed my lips giving him an air kiss before slowly gliding my tongue over my upper lip. I was fun to watch him shudder just as I had done not too long ago. I may have looked like a complete slut but I was a sexy slut! Backing away I motioned to try to close the door, but he was too distracted to notice.

"Okay baby," Ms. Allison called out, "shows over, time to go."

"Oh, umm sorry, yeah, okay." He muttered while slowly backing out of the apartment.

Closing and locking the door behind him I turned to see Ms. Allison wiping tears from her eyes as she laughed.

"I bet we will never have to wait long for our orders after that!" she howled. "Go put those on the table," she said pointing, "I might need a minute to recover!" I did as she instructed, bringing everything to the kitchen and setting up the table for dinner. "I think your ass blushed on that one," she giggled, "I wonder if the delivery guy knows he's going to be jerking off to fake boobs tonight?" I blushed again at the thought. "Hell, he could be in the parking lot doing it right now!" She continued as she moved to the slider. "Hmmmm, let's see," she said straining to look around, "nope, I don't see him down there. Thank goodness, I'd hate to think you created some kind of a monster!" She slid closely behind me as she continued, wrapping an arm around my side so she could rub the front of my panties roughly as she spoke. "How does that make you feel muffin," she asked while rubbing me, "knowing some kid is going to jerk off thinking about fucking your ass?"

I could only groan in response. Her touch was painful but enjoyable, while I wanted it to stop I also didn't. Her hand slipped inside the front of the thong I had on, cupping and squeezing my tessies as my breathing grew shorter. She suddenly pulled her hand free, gave my bare ass a slap, and told me to sit for dinner. Ms. Allison had ordered a grilled chicken salad for me, which I opened realizing I didn't get any dressing.

"No need for dressing muffin," she said producing the condom that had been attached to the tip of my cage, "this will work just as well."

Watching in horror as Ms. Allison emptied my sissy juice onto my grilled chicken salad, I wondered why my clitty was straining inside my cage again. Ms. Allison took her seat at the table across from me, watching intently as I stuck my fork in my salad. As I lifted the food to my mouth, I could see the thin line of precum dangling back into my plate. Obviously, this wasn't the first time I'd taste my own fluids, but this was the first time it had been used as a condiment! It was oddly erotic.

"So, sissy," Ms. Allison started with a gleam in her eye, "what did you do to make the delivery guy shudder like that?" I was expecting her to ask about my salad, when she asked that I almost choked on my food. "Did you think I didn't notice?" She pressed.

"You don't think I took my eyes off you, did you?"

"No, Ms." I gulped. "I knew you were watching me." Clutching my fork tightly, I started to answer. "Before I backed up," I gulped again feeling my face burning bright red, "I blew him a kiss and licked my lip."

"You little slut!" She howled, dropping her fork as she laughed. "Who knew you had it in you!?!"

"I didn't Ms." I replied sheepishly.

During dinner we continued to talk, not as peers, but Ms. Allison asked me pointed questions about how I felt about our new arrangement. I replied honestly to her questions. It was tough to deny that I was enjoying things, enjoying would even be considered an understatement. I admitted that I loved the slutty feeling, the way the delivery guy ogled me, and my interactions with guys at the club the night before. Even the conversation about our new life was getting me aroused, more aroused than each forkful of precum flavored grilled chicken. After dinner Ms. Allison sat back and relaxed while I cleaned up the kitchen. I felt every bit the dutiful, wifely homemaker attending to her "husband's needs". The awakening was almost spiritual.

"Come along amber," Ms. Allison said as she lightly took my right wrist in her hand, "watching you shake that sexy ass of yours has me wound up." I had to all but trot to keep up with the brisk pace as Ms. Allison led me to her bathroom. "Stand right here!" she said pushing me forcefully against the vanity in front of the mirror having me stare at my reflection. "What do you see muffin?"

"I see myself Ms.," I replied, "a sissy."

"Just a sissy," she said pressing her body against mine from behind, "I don't see just a sissy."

"I see a sissy slut Ms." I replied turning my gaze away.

"Keep looking," Ms. Allison said lifting my hands to my breasts and leaning harder into me, "see what I see."

My thumbs naturally started to circle the hard nipples of my fake breasts while my fingers lightly squeezed them. I could feel their weight in my hands, wishing I could truly feel the weight on my chest like the pressure of my legs against the vanity.

"What do you see?" She asked again.

"A sissy slut Ms." I replied shocked that my response had become breathier as I watched myself fondle my chest.

"A sexy one, too right?" She whispered in my ear.

"Yes, Ms." I replied as she squeezed a hand between her hips and my butt.

Her fingers rubbed the opening to my sissy pussy through my panties while my fingers worked my breasts more aggressively. I could see the lust burning in my eyes as I rolled my butt toward Ms. Allison's hand.

"Are you horny my slutty little sissy?" She hissed in my ear before licking the back of it.

"Yesss Ms.!" I desperately moaned.

"Keep playing with those titties of yours," she said quickly pulling away, "I'll be right back, do NOT look anywhere else but at yourself in the mirror."

I became entranced by my appearance in the mirror, my large fake breast, the way the corset nipped my waist, the bare skin between the lace of my corset and stocking tops, even my long hair and bare shoulders. Not only did I look feminine, but I felt it as well. While I could not feel the way my breasts felt to my own touch just watching the way I was manipulating them excited me. My clitty was completely out of view, I looked as femme as I felt. I didn't move when I felt Ms. Allison's hands on my hips slipping my bottoms down my thighs. As soon as I felt the lubed head of a dildo press between my butt cheeks, I arched my back and turned my heels outward. Suddenly I was desperate to have Ms. Allison penetrating me.

"Well someone is living up to her slutty reputation, isn't she?" Ms. Allison teased.

"Yes, Ms.!" I moaned as the bulbous head slipped into my body.

The dildo had to be halfway inside me when she stopped. While I didn't need to really adjust to the invasion the quick break was appreciated but then I wanted, no I needed more. Arching my back as best I could I pushed back trying desperately trying to get more inside me. Ms. Allison gathered up the long hair of my wig, I moaned wishing the hair were really mine so she could use it to pull me into her.

"Are you trying to fuck me slut?" She asked giving my butt an awkward smack.

"Yessss, Ms.," I desperately answered, "I need you fucking me!"

"Show me!" She hissed. "Try to ride my cock!"

It was so humiliating having her refer to the strapon as a cock, but it also made me feel more girlie having a cock inside me. My clitty hadn't been referred to by that word in months. I pushed back into her as best I could trying desperately to hump her cock. Her hand gathered up my hair before she tucked her fingers into the top of my corset along my spine. Her left hand gripped my hip so tightly her nails dub painfully into my skin.

"What do you want sissy?" She hissed from behind me pulling back so I had to work harder to get more of her strapon inside me.

"I want you to fuck me Ms.!" I panted.

"Fuck you with what?" She continued.

"Your cock Ms.," I groaned, "I want you to fuck me with your cock!"

"Beg!" Was her single command.

"Please Ms.!" I pleaded. "Oh please Ms. Allison, fuck me with your cock!"

She slammed so hard into me it took my breath away practically lifting me off the floor with the force of her thrust.

"Like that?" She had the evilest smirk as she looked over my shoulder at me.

"Yessss Ms.!" I pleaded.

"You want to be fucked like a slut, don't you?"

"YES!" The desperation in my voice was undeniable.

"I want you to look at your face while I fuck you amber," she said slipping back out of me until I could feel the ridge of the head almost leave me before slamming into me again, "watch that blissfully slutty look come over you as I ram your sissy pussy with my fat cock!"

I went to answer that I would but Ms. Allison's assault on my body with her strapon took my breath away. She used her hand on my hip, her nails all but piercing my skin, and the back of my corset to pull me into her each time she slammed into me. All I could manage was a long, deep groan as she fucked me.

"You're my sissy slut, aren't you?" She grunted. "Aren't you?"

"Oh God yes Ms.!" I practically screamed in response throwing my hands against the mirror in front of me to brace myself.

"What do you love amber?" She asked as I caught a glimpse of her in the mirror. "Tell me!"

"I love your cock Ms.!" I felt myself surrender to her even more as I answered.

She slammed into me one last time then ground her hips into my sore ass. I could tell Ms. Allison had just orgasmed, I felt so useful, she'd used my body for pleasure. She rested her head on my upper back for a bit to catch her breath then unceremoniously pulled her strapon out of me. The sudden empty feeling was almost overwhelming.

"You've made quite a mess again amber," she said as she pulled me back from the vanity, "obviously I'm not the only one who enjoyed herself." I blushed as I saw the large pool of clear precum on the vanity. "Clean it up baby." She said almost sweetly.

Leaning forward, I tucked my long hair behind my ears, I dutifully licked the pool of salty precum I'd left there. As I finished it up Ms. Allison dropped the strapon harness into the sink directly in front of me.

"Clean up my cock," she said with a lightness in her voice, "then meet me in your bedroom so I can get you ready for bed."

"Yes, Ms. Allison." I replied softly.

After licking up my pool of fluid I cleaned up the strapon and harness she'd used on me. I checked my make-up then debated pulling my panties back up but decided against it, Ms. Allison had pulled them down, if she wanted them up she would have pulled them up or told me to do so.

"Well you look like a hot mess!" Ms. Allison said as I entered the bedroom.

She helped me remove the corset, removing everything but the stockings and heels I'd had on most of the day.

"As you seem to really like this slutty side of you," Ms. Allison said tossing a couple hot pink items onto the bed, "I figured I'd keep that trend going for you."

"Thank you, Ms." I replied reaching for what I thought was the top.

As it turned out it was the top, what there was of it, which I took a moment to work out.

Much like my corset, the top was cupless with lace surrounding the opening. Below that was sheer material that stopped just above my hips. I managed to figure out the front and back of the bottoms based on the small tag then stepped into them. There was hot pink lace around the waistband, and lace through the crotch area with sheer material everywhere else. As I pulled them up, I realized the bottoms were crotchless as well.

"Oh, those are perfect for my sissy slut!" Ms. Allison squealed with excitement. "One last thing," she said holding up a silver butt plug with a hot pink rhinestone jewel, "so you don't make a mess while you sleep."

"Thank you, Ms." I replied feeling my stomach flip while I bent forward over the bed.

"Such a willing little slut, aren't you?" Ms. Allison teased. "Stay right there for a minute."

Ms. Allison moved to the side of the bed moving the full-length mirror so I could see my reflection by just turning my head to the right. I could see everything from my heels to my long with it's blond highlights cascading over my left shoulder. My legs were straight, the heels of my shoes were off the floor giving my calf's amazing shape, my butt had a succulent curve made even more so by the arch of my back.

"What do you see sissy?" She asked walking toward me. "Do you see a man there?"

"No Ms., I do not." I answered feeling my cheeks burn red. "I see a very girlie looking person." I finally replied.

"A very girlie looking sissy that I am very proud of," Ms. Allison said as she let her hand glide over my ass, "now be a good sissy and relax!" Ms. Allison rubbed the lubed plug against my sissy pussy causing me to moan. "That's it," Ms. Allison cooed, "my slutty sissy loves having her pussy played with, doesn't she?"

"Yessss, Ms.!" I moaned as she finally pushed the plug inside me.

"That's my little girl," Ms. Allison said proudly, "now time for bed sissy girl!"

"Yes, Ms. Allison." I said slowly standing.

I could feel the weight of the silver plug as soon as I stood. Walking around Ms. Allison I sat slowly on the mattress, slipping off my heels, before sliding my legs under the covers.

"Sweet dreams sissy girl." Ms. Allison said lightly kissing me on the forehead. "Just think," she said standing and walking toward the bedroom door, "in another two weeks you get to back to the club! I bet you can't wait!"

I smiled softly as she turned off the light knowing my dreams tonight would be filled with thoughts of the club and dancing.

"Maybe this week we'll go dress shopping," she said with a wink, "and find you something extra slinky and slutty to wear."

"Yes, Ms. Allison." I replied feeling a chill run up my spine.

"Sweet dreams sissy!" She called from down the hall.

12