Discovering Amber Ch. 08

Story Info
Amber spends the night slinging shots at the club!
9.1k words
4.62
22.4k
15
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,372 Followers

Mistress notes: After 8 or so months of going to the club twice a month amber became a welcome regular and a great dancer. Actually, she danced better in 5" heels than in men's dress shoes, which I obviously teased her about often. I also made sure to keep her embracing her comfort level with being groped while dancing. Her dance partners soon learned her limits as well and had a lot of fun teasing her. Each time amber came home hornier than the last time. Even Max had gotten into the habit of welcoming amber upon arrival.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked down the hallway toward the living room, I could hear Ms. Allison on the phone. She sounded very excited about whatever it was she was talking about. I did my best to ignore the conversation, I would most likely not know who she was talking to or what they were talking about until she wanted me to know, it was what she ended with that concerned me most.

"Okay Love," Ms. said crossing her legs as she sat on the couch, "we will be more than ready!"

Dutifully kneeling before Ms. I opened the bottle of nail polish I'd been shaking since I'd left the bedroom and prepared to paint her toes. I could feel Ms. Allison's gaze over me and feel her sense of triumph as I attempted to focus on the task at hand. It wasn't easy to do, I'd spent the morning in a snug peach corset and thong, seamed stockings, a long curly blond wig, 5" heels and had a vibrating plug in my sissy pussy all morning.

"Hold off on that for the moment muffin," Ms. Allison said pulling her long silk robe aside as she uncrossed her legs, "I need something else at the moment."

Ms. Allison slid downward on the couch, spreading her legs, revealing herself to me. She had nothing on under her robe which quickly fell open up to her hips.

"It's not going to lick itself!" She cooed her erotic order.

I quickly dove forward putting the nail polish bottle on the coffee table next to me as my lips moved to her pussy. Over the past months I'd become very, very adept at reading Ms. Allison's sounds and movements and could now anticipate exactly where and how she wanted my lips or tongue to touch her. I loved providing her that level of pleasure. Ms. Allison's right foot went onto my back, her hands pulled my head into her body, as she slowly began to hump my mouth.

"That's my little lesbian lover," she moaned, "use that tongue!"

The good thing about becoming so proficient with my mouth was providing Ms. Allison with a massive orgasm that rocked her body, the bad thing was she only needed one to be satisfied.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuucccckkkk!" Ms. Allison groaned pulling me tightly to her.

I felt her body quiver as she exploded, coating the lower half of my face with her wetness. Backing away slowly I sat back, licking my lips, awaiting her command as Ms. Allison panted in post orgasmic bliss. While Ms. Allison had no interest in my sissy clitty at least I could hold off her need for a real man with my oral abilities.

"Mmmmm," Ms. Allison cooed letting her hands roam her body and squeezing her legs tightly, "your oral skills are truly amazing!"

"Thank you, Ms.," I replied feeling quite proud, "I try to be a good lesbian lover for you."

Her smirk at my response made me feel even warmer, while I wasn't a fan of being called her lesbian lover it was what she wanted from me.

"Back to my toes muffin." Ms. Allison smirked sitting back up crossing her legs again.

Whatever the phone call had been before it was no longer a thought in my mind. The rest of my day was spent focusing solely on her needs. My reward for being her dutiful sissy and able lesbian lover was a firm fucking from her strapon before bed. I slept content in the feeling that I'd done all I could to please my Mistress and feeling loved and appreciated by her.

The rest of the week Ms. Allison seemed more intent on making sure I was kept even more aroused than usual. Each day I went to work with some kind of toy in my sissy pussy. At night my outfits were more restrictive, silkier and lacier. Two nights during the week she also teased me relentlessly for over an hour and milked me after each session. Milking was far better in her mind because I was always still horny at the end and more than happy to lap up my sissy juice. The second time she did it was Thursday night. Friday morning, I woke and started my day as normal. My workout clothes were a spandex, French cut leotard with matching Women's sneakers and socks and full C cup boobs. It felt odd working out with my bare butt hanging out, but I was not about to wake Mistress to ask why. Over the months my figure had become toned to the point I felt proud of my now relatively flat tummy and pert butt. When I saw young girls out in belly shirts, I knew it was a look I could now pull off too! What's the point of a belly button ring if you can't show it off right?

After my workout I showered, shaved and put on the lingerie Mistress had laid out for me. That morning it was a pale green waist cincher with tiny matching lace panties and shelf bra, black seamed stockings and 5 ½ inch black patent heels. I made breakfast and coffee delivering them to Mistress as usual then stood for her inspection. Instead of lounging about as she typically would Mistress was up and about shortly after breakfast. I knew not to question that as well. I went about my morning until it was time to get dressed for work.

"amber," Ms. Allison called out as I headed to the closet where my work clothing was kept, "before you get dressed into those ugly boy clothes, I have one more thing for you."

"Yes, Ms. Allison." I replied somehow happy that I didn't have to put on my suit for work just yet.

"Bend over the couch," Ms. instructed, "and pull those sexy little panties down."

I did as I was told. Ms. loved referring to anything I wore as panties regardless if it was a thong or G-string. Panties always sounded more delicate and feminine and could never be confused with something a real man would wear. Ms. Allison let her fingernails glide over my stockings, sending a chill up and down my spine, before rubbing a bit of lube around my opening. Instead of a plug two vibrating eggs were inserted into me far enough so that only a bit of the wire hung out.

"Okay," Ms. Allison said with a firm smack on my ass, "pull those up and get ready for work."

I did as I was told, removing the bra and boobs and replacing them with a nude camisole before putting on my shirt and tie. Removing my heels, I put on my pants and dress shoes before adding my suit jacket. With everything tidily placed in the closet I was ready for work.

"I made you a coffee to go," Ms. Allison smirked deviously as she handed me the travel mug, "and you are to run those eggs on high for ten minutes each hour."

"Yes, Ms." I replied, "thank you for the coffee."

"Ten uninterrupted minutes amber," Ms. added as she opened the door for me to leave, "that means if you have to shut them off at 9 minutes and 55 seconds you need to start over again. Understood?"

"Yes, Ms. Allison." I replied exiting the apartment.

Driving to work I sipped the coffee and enjoyed the vibrations of the road on the eggs inside me. Ms. Allison hadn't made me a cup of coffee in almost a year, it made me wonder what the change was, but it was delicious, so I didn't mind although it was a bit cooler than usual. I pulled into the parking lot after my 40-minute commute and parked. As I did, I received a text from Ms. Allison which came over the car's audio system.

"The first hour is almost up and I doubt you've met your ten minutes yet, there's an ice cube in your coffee you need to eat as well muffin."

Looking at the clock on the dash I had just enough time to meet her requirements, I hadn't realized the first hour started already. Turning the eggs all the way up I sat in my car for ten minutes feeling them buzz and bounce inside me while trying to sip my coffee. People walked by looking or waving oddly at me as I sat in my car. They didn't need to know what I was up to and there was no way I could go into work with my ass buzzing so loudly. Finishing the coffee, I popped the lid off to see what Ms. Allison had been talking about. I'd then realized why the coffee flavor wasn't the usual one I was used to, the frozen cube in the mug was not ice, it was my own frozen sissy juice! During one of the milking sessions she must have caught some in a small cup and put it in the freezer! Turning the eggs off I flipped the cup up letting the small cube of ice fall into my mouth. Walking into work typically gave me a naughty feeling. Our company had a strict dress code for men, hair could not touch the collar of our shirts, suits were a must and men's earrings were not allowed. The owner was had a strong Christian belief and wanted his company and employees to reflect that. Most days I wondered what he'd think if he knew I came to work in lingerie but today it was worse as I had toys in my sissy pussy and was swishing a cube of my frozen cum in my mouth as I rode the elevator to my office! Once in the safety of my office, I have a private office with a nice wooden desk, I slipped off my dress shoes and slipped on the heels I keep under my desk. I then texted Ms. Allison.

"Ms. Allison, I buzzed for 10 minutes in the car, thank you for the surprise in my coffee this morning."

As it was now after 8, and a new hour, I turned the eggs on high for another ten minutes. This would prove more difficult as the day went along. Several times I was interrupted by calls or people dropping into my office. At 1 PM it took four attempts to get an uninterrupted 10 minutes! Thankfully my suit was dark because I could feel how wet I was getting from this constant torture. The drive home straddled the 6 o'clock hour so I turned the eggs on high ten minutes before 6 and off ten minutes after. By the time I walked in the door I was a horny mess! It felt so wonderful to remove my suit, put on my boobs, bra, heels and wig.

From Friday night until Monday morning each weekend I was in full time amber mode. This had taken a bit of getting used to at first but now I embraced each weekend as an opportunity to be myself. I loved the sound my heels made on the kitchen floor as I made dinner for us. With dinner in the oven I made my way to my bathroom to apply my make-up, a sissy isn't complete with out make-up after all! A post-it-note hung on the mirror. "slut it up tonight muffin, we're going to the club!" was written on it. I knew that meant heaving eye shadow and blush as well as bright red lips. With my make-up done to perfection I put on bright red fake nails before going back to the kitchen to set the table and finish dinner. Just like the happy sissy homemaker I was, dinner was on the table just as Ms. Allison walked through the door. She took the egg controller from me, turning them up half way as we sat to eat then all the way as I cleaned the dishes. While I did that Ms. Allison got ready for the night.

She reappeared some time later in a stunning black, strapless cocktail dress and the perfect set of heels to go with it. Her make-up, hair and jewelry complimented her look making my poor clitty twitch inside the cage.

"We have a big night tonight muffin," she said cupping the front of my panties, "if you are a good little girl, I will let you stroke yourself to orgasm when we get home."

"Yes, Ms. Allison!" I replied thrilled by the idea of having a real orgasm!

"If you are a really good little girl," Ms. said as she gave my swollen tessies a squeeze, "I will even let you use your right hand!"

The idea made me tremble. It had been months since she allowed me a normal orgasm like that, and I'd only been allowed to stroke myself with my non-dominant hand which was very difficult. I knew I had to be as good as possible, if I got even one minute to tug on my clitty with my right hand my tessies would be drained completely!

"There is a bag on my bed," Ms. said as she released me, "go get it."

I quickly grabbed the purple backpack and returned to Ms. who was now wearing a light overcoat. She held up a short red overcoat for me to put on, which I did immediately. All I could focus on was being a good little girl! Carrying the backpack, I followed Ms. Allison out of the apartment and all the way to her car. It wasn't until I got into the passenger's seat that I realized all I had on over my lingerie was a light overcoat! Thankfully it was spring but was I really headed to the club in just my lingerie!?! The buzzing in my sissy pussy was soon on high again, coupled with the road's vibrations any thoughts of concern left me.

Ms. Allison parked then led me across the parking lot where Master Max waited.

"So glad to see my sexy girl!" Master Max said taking my hand leading me to a twirl.

Usually his twirls were so he could see whatever outfit Ms. Allison had picked out, however tonight the overcoat would have to do. For now, at least. Master Max then gave me a light kiss on each cheek. This had become the ritual with him, and over time I'd gotten used to it. They chatted, while I followed, on the way to Master Max's office. Inside the office was a large wooden desk, an old oversized couch, a coffee table and a couple chairs. In the corner behind the office door was an inexpensive rack to hang clothing with several plastic hangers on it.

"amber dear," Ms. Allison sad as she took the backpack from me, "hang your coat up, we'll be back in just a minute."

Before I could reply they both left the office. I did as I was told, realizing that my sexy and revealing lace lingerie did little to hide me. Standing anxiously in the office all alone I wondered what in the world would happen next. The eggs suddenly buzzed on high again inside me as Ms. Allison must have taken the wireless controller with her.

"We will be good," Ms. Allison said as she and Master Max reentered the office, "amber you'll need to remove your bra and waist cincher."

Anxiously I did as I was told leaving me standing in Master Max's office bare from the waist up while I watched him adjusted the front of his pants.

"Here, put on this bra," Ms. Allison said handing me a white lace front close bra from the bag, "and tuck those tits back into them." I did as I was told happy, for whatever reason, to be at least partially covered again. "Now put on this thong." She said handing me a matching white lace thong.

As must as I hated revealing my caged clitty to Master Max there was no avoiding it. He giggled slightly at the full sight of it which made me blush deeply. Ms. then handed me a pair of cut off denim shorts to put on, they were cut so short the front pockets hung out from underneath them. I pulled them up then attempted to button them.

"Stupid slut," Ms. Allison said gripping the sides of the shorts and tugging them upward until they couldn't go any higher, "now button them!"

I could feel the little material there was in the back now lodged between my butt cheeks. They were so low cut that the straps of the thong actually stuck out above the shorts on the sides. I thought Ms. Allison was going to tuck them in but instead she tugged them upward as well to reveal more. Now satisfied with how the shorts and thong were set Ms. handed me a red plaid shirt which I had difficultly pulling on, it seemed at least one size too small. Ms. Allison had me hold both arms behind my body then tugged the shirt up my arms until it stretched over my shoulders. She then wrapped the bottom of the shirt around me, just under the bra, and tied it in a knot. The material barely covered half of each cup!

"Sit on the couch and take off your stockings and shoes," she commanded, "you can't wear those with that outfit!"

Ms. Allison handed me a thin pair of white socks followed by a pair of 2" platform heels that were tan with a black padded collar around them. They looked like a pair of work boots with the exception they had a 6" heel and a pointed toe. On the opposite side of the office from me I could see a full-length mirror.

"Go ahead and look!" Ms. Allison said with a wave of her hand as if she were reading my mind.

As confidently as I could I strode to the mirror. The only thing out of place was my long brunette wig but everything from the neck down looked amazing! The time spent tanning, doing Pilates, yoga and the rest had paid off. I should have been alarmed that half my bare ass stuck out from underneath the shorts, instead I was amazed at how sexy my ass looked!

"You need this wig instead," Ms. Allison said handing me a blond one, "it will go much better."

Quickly swapping the two the new wig was perfect! It was a long blonde wig but the hair was in pigtails that framed my face perfectly. I was a slutty farmer's daughter and I loved it! Master Max whistled his approval.

"Thank you, Master Max." I replied blushing deeply.

"The guys are going to love you in this tonight amber," Ms. Allison said as she made slight adjustments to my outfit, "and I know you're going to absolutely love it!" I nodded in agreement. "Still there is more to do," she took my hand pulling me toward the office door, "let's go meet a friend!"

I followed quickly behind wondering if Master Max was leering at my ass as he walked behind us. The bar was normally set, with the bartender Chris getting ready for the night and the DJ setting up, the only thing out of place were the two chairs on the dance floor. Then, coming out of the lady's room, was a gorgeous petite woman dressed almost identical to me! I suddenly didn't feel as confident in my outfit as this woman had the body of a dancer!

"Well you look absolutely stunning!" She said with the hint of the sexiest southern drawl.

"Thank you." I replied sheepishly while wondering how her massive boobs had yet to spring free from her bra.

"amber this is Ms. Amy," Ms. Allison instructed, "she is running a drink promo here tonight and you're going to help her with that."

"We don't normally book nights like this," Ms. Amy said in a syrupy voice, "but Max here assured me you could manage it. I mean, I don't mind treating the girls, but the guys will have no interest in me." Ms. Amy was about three inches shorter than me and tanned to perfection with piercing blue eyes. "You can handle it can't you baby?" She asked as her boobs continued to defy the upward force of her bra.

"Yes, Ms. Amy." I responded still unsure of what I was getting into.

"Great!" She said bounding to the bar nearby and returning with odd looking belts. "Why don't you two have seats," she instructed, "and I'll show our girl here the ropes."

I blushed at being called "our girl". She quickly flung two belts over my shoulders then attached them to my shorts. Quickly figuring out they were suspenders I wondered what was next. Ms. Amy put on her own pair the slipped a couple 4" plastic tubes through the loops in the front of the suspenders.

"Okay baby," she said adjusting my suspenders around my boobs, "we are slinging shots tonight, you get paid on the number of shots you sell, so, if you want to make bank then you'll need to do it like I show you." I nodded agreement as she approached Ms. Allison standing on the far side of her so she could face me. "Now Allie here is my customer and Max there is yours," she instructed, "put your hand on the back of the chair then swing your leg over them like this." In one very graceful move Ms. Amy's leg arched through the air until she was straddling Ms. Allison with her belly button practically against Ms. Allison's nose. "Now you try," Ms. Amy said with a wink, "just keep in mind there will be tables to avoid later." I did my best to not fall as I awkwardly put my leg over Master Max's lap and stood similarly over him as Ms. Amy stood over Ms. Allison. "Not bad," she said with a reassuring smile, but remember you're straddling a horse or a motorcycle, you're not stepping through a girl's bike." I blushed and tried it again until Ms. Amy was pleased. "Now, the key here is you want them to really enjoy you as much as the drink," Ms. Amy slowly lowered herself, keeping her body barely two inches from Ms. Allison's face, until she was seated in her lap, "and trust me, by the second round they will be a lot less shy about this." I did my best to mimic her sexy movement until I sat on Master Max's lap straddling him. "Now my customers here," she said pulling Ms. Allison's arms up so they rested on her thighs, "you're my customers, you've had a few of these and are getting into this." Master Max's hands were soon on my all too bare hips as Ms. Amy continued. "Now pluck a test tube from your suspenders and pop the rubber stopper," I watched intently as she spoke, "then with the stopper in one hand tuck the test tube between your boobs like this." I clumsily did as she instructed squeezing my chest together to hold the test tube in place. "Great," she said sounding very pleased with me, "now gently guide the customer's head toward the tube, they won't need much encouragement after the first time." Max quickly plucked the test tube from my bosom with his mouth with very little encouragement making sure his hands moved closer to my ass as he did. "They will rock the test tube back and hold it up," Ms. Allison held her head back so the test tube was pointing straight at the ceiling, "then you go get it." Ms. Amy leaned forward pulling the test tube from Ms. Allison's mouth with her own then she leaned back, arching her back and resting her hands on Ms. Allison's knees as she now pointed the test tube toward the sky. She then pushed it in and out a couple times with her tongue which caused my clitty push at my cage. Pulling the test tube from her mouth she looked over, "now you try." As I leaned forward I felt my chest push into Master Max, his hands slid underneath my shorts as I finally managed to get my lips wrapped around the test tube. When I leaned back, following Ms. Amy's example by placing my hands on Master Max's knees and arching my entire body, his fingers met inside my shorts. "Perfect!" Ms. Amy squealed delightfully as I imitated her actions with the test tube. "Now, the next part is up to you," she said leaning up again, "but the thanks is a must as is the dismount." Ms. Amy held the tube like a cigarette between her fingers, cupped the side of Ms. Allison's face, and sincerely thanked her. Much to my shock she then lightly kissed Ms. Allison's lips! "Not all customers will want a kiss," Ms. Amy said, "so you should ask."

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,372 Followers