Discovering Amber Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,364 Followers

"You did very well tonight amber," Ms. Allison said as she sat on the bed next to me, "very well. I'm incredibly proud of you." My heart swelled with love as she praised me. "Would you like to do it again?"

"Oh, yes Ms.!" I replied quickly.

"That's great news," Ms. Allison replied kissing two fingers then finding a spot on my face to plant them, "because Max needs a new waitress one night each month and asked me if you could do it." Ms. Allison stood as she continued, I felt as if she were towering over me now. "You seemed to enjoy it so much after all," she said adjusting the covers over me, "I didn't think you'd mind at all."

"No, not at all Ms." I replied softly wondering what she'd just gotten me into.

"Sweet dreams amber!" Ms. Allison said as she left me to wonder what waitressing at a gay club would be like.

During the night my dreams were vivid and intense. I awoke several times as my clitty strained at the cage as the idea of parading around in some scantily clad outfit while being pawed by customers filled my head. At one point I got up to shuffle to the bathroom, my face was stuck to the pillow because of my sissy juice and my panties were soaked both front and back. As much as I was nervous about waiting tables the adventure had been amazing. My mind went from nervousness to excitement over what I would wear and how I would be looked at by my customers. I went from a feeling of dread to thinking of how much fun it would be, being a sex object has its advantages after all!

"Good morning baby girl." Ms. Allison said somewhere in the recesses of my mind.

I wasn't sure if what I was hearing was reality or not. Was that really her voice or was I dreaming? I couldn't honestly be sure.

"That's it," I heard her voice say softly, "open wide."

When I finally opened my eyes, I could see it wasn't a dream. Ms. Allison, what I could see of her, was standing over me with her strapon in my mouth.

"I love how you started sucking before you even woke up," Ms. Alison teased while slowly fucking my mouth, "it shows just what a wonderful little slut you are!" I could only moan in response as her pace quickened. "We need to shift here though." Ms. Allison roughly grabbed my shoulders, pulling me to the side of the bed. "Get over here slut," she hissed, "I want to fuck that throat of yours!"

I did all I could to move my body into place as she pulled my head and shoulders to the side of the bed. Lying perpendicular to the bed, my head now hanging off the side, my mouth was now perfectly in line with her cock.

"That's my slut!" She said triumphantly before pushing herself into my waiting mouth. "Take it all!"

Not that I had a choice, I took the entire length of the strapon until the fake balls pressed against my nose. My head was spinning. Ms. Allison was essentially fucking my mouth to wake me. It felt so deliciously slutty. She fucked my face until she orgasmed, standing there with the shaft halfway in my mouth as she recovered. When she decided it was time, Ms. Allison removed her strapon from my mouth, and simply walked out of the bedroom leaving me behind disheveled and used.

"Every slut should be fucked awake," Ms. Allison said as he stopped at the door, "some more often than others!"

"Thank you, Ms." I replied with my head still hanging off the bed.

"Oh, don't move." Ms. Allison said with a big smile. "Stay just like that!" She disappeared from sight for a moment then came back. "Open your mouth again slut," Ms. Allison said squatting in front of me, "like you're going to suck my strapon." I immediately complied. "This will be my new phone background!"

Ms. Allison then snapped a couple pictures with her cell phone camera and smirked at me.

"You know what we're going to need to do today?" She asked while lightly gliding her fingers over my neck and face. "We're going to need to go shopping for some new work clothing for you."

"Yes, Ms." I shuddered as I responded.

"Slutty girl clothing for a slutty waitress!" My clitty trembled at her words. "Sounds fun doesn't it?"

"Yes, Ms. Allison," I replied looking into her eyes while my head still hung off the side of the bed, "it does sound fun."

"In a minute you'll have to go make breakfast," she continued as she stood, "but the idea of you slinging drinks for all those gay men has me in a mood." I gulped as I came mouth to head with the strapon again. "Oh no," she said squeezing my mouth between her finger and thumb, "slide that sissy pussy over here, I'm not done fucking you yet but I am done with your mouth."

"Yes, Ms. Allison!" I scampered quickly turning myself until my ass and legs hung over the edge of the bed where my mouth had been.

"Such an eager little girl," she said playfully swatting my ass, "beg Me like a good slut, beg for a good fucking!"

Oh did I ever beg! I begged and pleaded for her to fuck my brains out. In front of me was an inexpensive mirror that was mounted on the back of my bedroom door. I was quite a sight. My wig was a mess with dried globs of sissy juice in it, my make-up was a disaster, my lipstick smeared, dried cum globs dotted my cheeks which bounced up and down with each hard thrust of Ms. Allison's strapon. The look in her eyes and on her face was one of burning desire and power while mine was of complete submission. I felt completely fulfilled as she used me.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,364 Followers