All Comments on 'Discovering Anal.Sex.Could Feel Good'

by RavenTrue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RemecRemecabout 2 years ago

I thought it was pretty good. Nice and hot and conveyed a realistic take on someone deciding to satisfy their curiosity about something they'd had a bad experience with. Some of the reactions could have used a touch more editing, but that's prolly just a personal preference on my part. Looking forward to reading some of the other submissions you tweeted about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Oh, I do like this, very nice, personally for me a mouthful or pussy full of cum is nice, but the ultimate is a nice hard anal fucking, ending with having your arse pumped full of nice warm cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I though it was a nice story and one of the first times the second sphincter was ever mentioned even though it is usually the one that causes pain. This was a caring story rather than the unexperienced fools that attempt to pass off the get the head in and drive it all in to be joyous and delightful. I will look for your postings in the future.

Permit your stories to cool and look them over again and polish it a bit before you post it.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But really stilted dialog.

And not enough details.

Surely, with all her preparations for this anal, she'd have tested out various lubricants. And would have tried penetration. Her finger? A dildo? A butr plug to stretch it out. etc...

Disappointing.

Three stars.

harry_saffronharry_saffronabout 2 years ago

Great, great job. That was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i love to fuck my woman's anus!

Client8Client88 months ago

Very cute story. I love the happy "ending"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavenTrue@RavenTrue
Exploring my sexual life with a supportive partner. Identify as cis female, straight but with a high bicuriosity. These stories are all reality based. Some details will be changed or someone will definitely figure out who I am. If you're a cute little brunette, I'll definitel...