All Comments on 'Discovering Cindy Martin'

by bluefox07

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Very nice

An extremely hot story. The sex was very well written.

And there was enough story to make it interesting. The characters were real enough to make it a very good read.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW Hot

One of sexiest stories Ive read- wish it was me

each page deserved 100%; superb description of each time they had sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Plumbing is all wrong.

I'll admit to not reading this piece to the end. I didn't get past the first page, in fact. How does disconnecting a drain pipe result in spraying water? And how does turning off the supply valve stop the spraying? Isn't there a faucet and a ambient-pressure sink between the supply valve and the drain?

If you can't understand plumbing, I don't want to bother reading your sex scenes....

bluefox07bluefox07over 17 years agoAuthor
FROM THE AUTHOR...

Thanks for taking the time to pass judegement before not reading the whole story, but you missed the point entirely. The lead character is completey incompetent and ignorant of plumbing. Of course the plumbing is wrong. It's told from his point of view and the guy is clearly thinking with the worng head. LOL. Oh well, I'm sorry the technicalities of modern plumbing ruined a sex story for you. Next time I'll do better, Hoss. I promise. Cheers!

bluefox07bluefox07over 17 years agoAuthor
FROM THE AUTHOR... AGAIN...

And by the by, how does knowledge of pipes and ambient water valves effect the overall quality of someone's experience or ability to write a sex scene? I mean, does the size of a man's toilet plunger directly equate to his girth and length? Does the frequencey of clogs and number of times he has to snake it out somehow retard the process of putting a sexual fantasy to paper? Normally I don't respond to public comments, but this one really intrigued me. I've had some harsh and strange feedback in my time, but never a criticism based on my lack of knowledge about household plumbing. I'm just curious.

BUT this might make an interesting erotic humor story... a man who refuses to have sex with women who don't understand elementary plumbing... he almost makes that sensual connection, but then he discovers that his date doesn't know the difference between an ambient-pressure sink and a supply valve or a support hose, so he assumes she doesn't give fantastic head. I like that. Thanks for the idea!

As always, Guilty As Charged, Blissfully Ignorant of Modern Plumbing and Yet Still Writing Sex Scenes, I Remain Your Faithful Servant Bluefox07. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

Best read I've had in a long time, you have a lot of talent.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Enjoyed it very much

Nice, easy style with likeable characters that are well drawn. Not a great deal of plot but that's okay for an Erotic Couplings story. Great sex scenes that convey lust and passion. I chuckled heartily when he trashed her plumbing because I've been there, done that. Sheesh, the stupid things we men do to impress a woman! ;)

Another good read. Thanks, bluefox, I enjoyed it.

RiverCityWriterRiverCityWriterabout 17 years ago
Excellent detail, attention to characters

I agree - the plot is almost inconsequential but it really doesn't matter because the characters are well-drawn and the sex is very erotic.

I like your style, bluefox. It reads very well.

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Marathon Man

The sex scenes were well described and hot. However, this guy is not Mr. Everything. I find it humorous to think that he could get it up and keep it up for 3-4 orgasms in that short of period of time. Come on! It's just corny enough to be funny and cute and I guess that's why the sex scenes were fun to read. I just don't think this plot is completely plausible because of how many times he gets his rocks off each time they are together.

bluefox07bluefox07almost 17 years agoAuthor
From The Author...

In regards to the previous post... thanks for the kind words! Actually, I based the 3-4 orgasm thing in reality, as I have been known to be able to do that from time to time. Just FYI... Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lovely story

A well-written story with a fine plot and tender love, although the love scenes are rather too short. This story should have been placed in the Romance category, but is a wonderful read regardless.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Worst......

sex scenes I have ever read and I've read hundreds. A 2 at best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous