All Comments on 'Discovering Daddy'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Private4BrendaPrivate4Brendaalmost 4 years ago
Not Disappointing At All, Made Me Wet In Where It Counts

I have to disagree with the comment from "Anonymous". (I mean, consider the source right? How reliable is a comment from someone who doesn't have the courage to create an account and lurk in the shadows, clearly not in touch with their sexuality enough to share their kinks in a community based on kink? I for one would welcome it, if Literotica would do away with the ability to make "Anonymous" comments.)

While I typically do not read "straight" or "hetero" stories, this one caught my eye and I am glad it did.

Could it have been "more"? Of course.

Did it make my panties slippery? You bet it did! It had me working my upper thighs, creating that lovely pressure on my tiny package that results in my juices leaving my little head and running down along my smooth bits, resulting in that slippery feeling I come here for.

I thought the story was very well written. I enjoyed the tease and build-up. I can identify with the back story of the separation and the pain and hurt that accompanies that and subsequent longing to be physically and emotionally comforted.

Not every story needs to be four pages to be complete and whole. There is a place for stories of this length.

Everyone has an opinion dear, what matters is how you feel about your completed thoughts.

I would encourage you to continue to share your work with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...