Discovering Danny

Story Info
It’s fair to say that Danny and I were really good friends.
2.4k words
4.78
22.8k
35

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's fair to say that Danny and I were really good friends. Growing up we were inseparable, he was practically my brother, we were that close.

We were both in senior year together and had both just turned 18 (even our birthdays were close) we hung out after school together, our families went on holiday together - you get the drift.

Little did I know that our relationship was about to change.

Danny was, what I would describe as your typical good looking boy, he ticked all the boxes - he was tall, athletic and even had a good mop of dark blond hair. He certainly wasn't lacking any attention from the girls at our school in fact we were both ok in that department.

Danny and I were typical teens, we'd hang out, play video games indoors and basketball outdoors. We were boisterous, we would rough house each other, barge into each other, punch each other's arms, headlocks etc, but never were there any sexual feelings between us.

It was a Friday and we'd just finished school for the day and we were doing our usual walking and talking on our way back home. We lived a few doors apart so the route was the same for the both of us.

Danny turned to me and asked if i wanted to sleep over tonight as we would usually do and I said sure.

"We'll watch a movie and play Halo."

"Cool", I said.

"Shall I pop over at six?"

"Sure."

We had just reached my house and he punched me in the arm.

"Laters dude."

And he walked off to his house.

It wasn't long before six came around and I just grabbed a few things from my room and stuffed them in my bag - clean underwear, pyjama bottoms, a few games etc.

I yelled to my folks - see you tomorrow and slammed the door and went over to Dannys house.

I knocked on his door, Danny opened it and we both ran up the stairs to his room.

He closed the door behind me and asked what I wanted to do first.

I shrugged my shoulders.

He asked me if I wanted to watch a film or play on the Xbox, I relented and said film.

We ended up watching some three hour epic. My legs were dead from sitting down for so long. Whilst the credits were rolling, I got up and said I was going to get changed, he had an adjoining bathroom and i grabbed my pyjama trousers from my bag.

"Good idea, I'll do the same."

Even though we had spent so much time together, we always chose to get undressed in private.

I emerged from the bathroom wearing my pj trousers and no top, Danny as it happened did the same, it was warm enough in his room.

"Halo?"

Danny tossed the controller to me.

"Sure, but I will kick your ass."

"Bring it on."

We were about an hour into the game and it was getting really competitive and I was doing my best to distract him. I was barging into him, but it was no good, he was just too good at this game. I then started to tickle him with my free hand, i started with his ribs and then i moved to the top of his leg and into that crease where the leg meets the waist. It was working, I had sufficiently distracted him and he started giggling and trying to push me away.

Danny abruptly paused the game and stood up.

"Taking a piss."

Still in a playful / rough housing mood, I turned and yelled take down and lunged forward hoping to knock Danny down.

However, what had actually happened in that brief moment was that I somehow managed to grab his trousers and underwear and yanked them to his ankles.

As I was lying face down on the floor, I rolled onto my back looking up. As I looked up, I could see Danny looking down at me, but there was something in between our stare.

It was Dannys massive cock, the tickling from earlier must have given him a boner. I'd never really seen his dick up close before, but I was mesmerised by it, it was so long and thick.

An awkward silence passed, before Danny said Take a picture it'll last longer, he bent down to pick up his trousers.

Sorry dude was all I could say.

He went to the bathroom and all I could think about was his impressive cock. Whilst i didn't consider myself gay, it must have been the hormones because i was getting a boner just thinking of it.

Danny finished in the bathroom and opened the door.

I felt the need to apologise again as I didn't mean to embarrass him.

"Hey man, sorry about the failed take down. I didn't mean to expose you."

"Don't worry about it."

From that point on Danny was a little off his game and seemed a bit more reserved than normal.

We spent another half hour on mario kart, before deciding to call it a night.

We both slept head to toe in Dannys single bed and Danny turned the lamp off.

I had to say something, crack a joke or something - just to make sure we were still good.

"Danny?"

"Yeah"

"Can you do me a favour?"

"Sure bud."

"Can you tell that snake between your legs not to eat me in my sleep."

We both snorted out with laughter. There was a bang on the wall to keep it down.

We tried to muffle our laughter.

Once we finally calmed down Danny spoke.

"Now that you've seen mine, its only fair I see yours."

I paused, thinking how to respond. I think I owed him this and in the interest of keeping him happy I complied.

"Urm ok."

I slid out of the blanket and stood up, it was pitch black but I grabbed my trouser waistband and underwear and pulled them down.

"There, and no laughing"

Danny flipped on the lamp and saw me hovering at the side of the bed with my dick hanging out.

He got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Aww, he's soo cute." He said in a mocking tone.

"Does he get any bigger?"

I was soft at this point, then Danny reached out and tugged at it once.

Having him touch me, immediately kicked it into gear. I could feel it getting bigger.

"There he his"

Danny stood up at this point. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. He grabbed it again and jerked it a little.

"How does this feel?"

"I don't know you tell me."

Like a reflex, I plunged my hand down his trousers and grabbed his dick. I think this stemmed from all the times he'd punch me and I would immediately punch him back.

There we were standing face to face, with each others dick in our hands.

"Urm, what are we doing dude?"

He had this mischievous glint in his eye. Still holding my dick, he kind of steered me to the bed as if using a joystick.

He sat me down on the edge of the bed.

"I always wanted to know what a dick tastes like"

"Are you sure you couldn't have just popped yours in your own mouth. Its huge."

Danny laughed.

"I thought this might be more fun"

He rubbed his hand up and down my thighs.

He had spread my legs open and was kneeling in front of me.

He stared up at me again.

"Do you want me to continue?"

I honestly did not now what to make of it, it turned in to a haze. At this point I was horny as hell and I did trust him.

"Fuck it. Do it."

He gently grabbed the shaft of my penis and started to jerk it. It felt so good, I arched my head back and propped myself up by my elbows on the bed whilst Danny went to work.

The jerking stopped and the head of my dick suddenly became warm, I was now in Dannys mouth. He was sucking on the tip like a lollipop and then running his tongue up and down the shaft. It felt fucking amazing.

I wasn't sure how long I could hold off on cumming, I was doing my best to hold it back.

"Danny, Danny. I'm going to cum."

I thought I'd warn him.

He didn't look up, he simply raised his hand and gave me a thumbs up.

His head was bobbing up and down on my dick, each time taking more of it in.

Then it happened.

I groaned out loud.

"Fuckkkk!"

My hips bucked and my cock pulsed in Dannys mouth. I could feel the intensity of the explosion in his mouth.

Danny did what he could to swallow, but started to cough and removed my dick from his mouth. His eyes were watering and he had a glob of my cum hanging from his chin.

"How was that?"

He asked, wiping the cum from his face.

"Oh. My. God. That was fucking unbelievable dude. I don't think I've ever felt anything like it. I mean Jesus dude."

"Will you try it on me?" Danny asked.

I looked down at his massive member.

"Urm, I'll give it a go."

We switched places on the bed and I knelt down between his legs trying to remember exactly what he had done.

His cock was properly engorged now. I stared at it, wondering how the hell is this going to fit in my mouth.

It was angry looking, with a big vein running down the side of it, but it was only fair I reciprocate.

I closed my eyes and went to work on the monolith in front of me. I licked the tip of his head and ran my tongue down his shaft as he did to me.

He groaned.

I jerked him a bit more, pulling back on his foreskin and running my tongue along the edge of his glans and around the head.

A clear liquid was beginning to ooze out of his dick - it was precum and lots of it. I finally mustered up the courage and took him in my mouth, god it was thick. I could feel my jaw starting to hurt as I went up and down on him. Danny groaned some more and grabbed the back of my head, gently controlling the pace.

I could feel his cock getting thicker, I sensed he was going to cum. There was no way I was going to cope with the load. So I pulled him out of my mouth and kept jerking him with intensity. His face was flushed and he squinted his eyes. A massive spurt of cum shot out of him and another had landed on his chest. I was still jerking him at this point and I could see the ecstasy was too much for him. He shot another string of cum, which hit me on the cheek.

I stopped jerking him and could feel him starting to get soft again

I looked at him.

"Well, how was that?"

"Dude that was awesome. Oh and you a little something on your face. "

With that he wiped it off with his thumb and stuck it in his mouth.

"Fuck man, that was intense. Why haven't we done this before?"

"I know right"

I yawned, which was painful as my jaw still hurt.

We didn't bother putting our trousers back on and we both slipped back into bed, head to to toe as before. Danny could see I was tired.

"Well, good night bud"

"Good night"

Perhaps it was the post orgasm effect, but we both fell asleep pretty quickly after that.

The next morning arrived and it was still early.

I briefly opened my eyes to see that it was nearly 5AM.

I turned to the opposite side, to see if I could fall asleep again. As I turned, my hands brushed against something. It was Dannys cock and it was rock hard, probably the morning wood.

Maybe it was my turn to be a little mischievous. I moved my index finger up and down the underside of his dick ever so softly. It twitched, which startled me a little bit.

I was getting hard at this point, amusing myself with Dannys dick.

I decided to take it up a notch, I scootched further down under the blankets so his dick and my face were level. With the tip of my tongue I licked the underside of his head. His dick twitched again.

Now I was going to go for it, I opened my mouth, with my tongue extended and slid his cock into my mouth with only my tongue making contact. I then closed my mouth and wrapped my lips around it. Gently I sucked on his impressive member, the saliva was starting to drip out the side of my mouth.

As I started to build up momentum, I felt something. A warmth was building up on my dick. I realised that Danny was now awake and he was returning the favour. We were sixty-nining under the covers. I was sucking him and he was sucking me. God this was amazing. We were both really going for it.

Then, like before I could feel his dick swell in my mouth. This time I was going to power through.

I was also at the point of no return, both of us came at the same time. Both doing our very best to swallow our collective man juices. Our moaning of climax sending vibrations through each others cocks, which made the orgasm even more intense.

We both withdrew from each others cocks and scrambled to the top of the blanket, our heads emerged from opposite ends and we looked at each other. Our faces were bright red from the exertion.

"Dude"

"Dude" I replied, we were both grinning like cheshire cats.

"I wish we could do that every morning"

I nodded enthusiastically.

"Does this mean we're gay now?"

I asked Danny.

"Lets just say we're both exploring our bodies and to have fun with it."

###

And from that point on, thats what we did. I can't wait to tell you what we did next. But thats another story.

Hope you enjoyed.