Discovering Danny Pt. 02

Story Info
The next chapter of discovering Danny.
2.1k words
4.76
10.4k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since that last sleep over at Dannys, I've felt confused and often found myself questioning my sexuality. Did I like men now or did I just enjoy the sexual experience. Do I love Danny as a friend or am I in love with Danny. It was confusing times to say the least.

I decided to not put a label on it and just simply enjoy the ride and see where it goes.

The following Wednesday was a teacher training day and as such there was no school. It was great because I got to hang out with Danny again. My folks were going to be out all day at work so we could chillout at my house.

Danny arrived around midday and we were planning to shoot some hoops in my backyard. It was another warm day so we were both wearing our sports shorts and t-shirts.

We were going at it one on one out back, we were both competent basketball players and were busy racking up the points against each other.

It might have been my imagination but I was convinced that Danny was backing up to me on purpose, like properly rubbing his ass into my crotch while trying to stop me stealing the ball from him. He was dribbling the ball with his right hand and was about to turn past me, when his left hand reached out and grabbed my dick. I instinctively reached down to protect it when Danny just blazed past me and dunked it in the net.

"Not fair" I protested.

"You can grab me next time" Danny said smiling.

We played again and Danny tried the same thing again, he backed up into me, but this time instead of trying to steal the ball I just grabbed his dick causing him to mis bounce the ball, which I immediately stole and threw it in the hoop.

"How do you like it?" I said triumphantly.

"Fair play, fair play" Danny said holding his hands up.

It was getting too hot outside to carry on playing and we were both dripping with sweat.

"Dude, I'm soaked. Gonna need a shower."

"Ok" Danny replied and we both went into the house.

"You can hang out in my room, I won't be long."

We went upstairs to my room. Danny sat on the bed as I started to peel off my drenched t-shirt and disappeared into the connecting bathroom.

I closed thd door behind me and pulled off my shorts and briefs and got naked. Switching the shower on, I let the water run a bit to heat up. I took a quick glance at myself in the big mirror over the sink and noticed I was all shiny with sweat.

I slid the shower door to the side and stepped in, closing it behind me.

Letting the water run over my head and face and began to rub the shower gel over my body.

By now the glass started to steam up so I couldn't see outside anymore. I thought I heared something, but thought nothing of it until the shower door slid open and there standing in front of me was a very naked Danny.

I rubbed the water from my eyes.

"Room for one more?" Danny asked.

It wasn't a very big shower, but it could accommodate two people if they stayed close.

Danny didn't wait for an answer and stepped behind me and slid the door closed.

I was all soapy and turned to face Danny.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"No, but I can help you."

He stared deep into my eyes and gently pushed me back to the shower wall. His hands rested on my chest, before he moved them over my nipples. He pinched at them softly and proceeded to move his hands downwards to my abs and then to my cock.

He never broke eye contact as he slowly massaged my cock with both hands. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. I would say I was putty in his hands, but I was quite hard in his hands right now.

He grabbed my balls and gently squeezed them, I winced a little. He alternated between my balls and my cock. I was so hard right now. He stopped and lifted his hands to my biceps, he stroked my muscles, his thumbs tracing the biggest vein, before turning me around to face the wall.

He pushed up close to me, I could now feel his semi hard penis resting between my cheeks. He wrapped his arms around my waist and grabbed my dick again with both hands, ever so softly jerking back and fore. It was pure bliss.

I placed my hands on the wall as if I was preparing to be searched.

He then moved his hands away and grabbed my hips and pulled my ass closer to his crotch. I could feel his excitement growing.

Danny moved onto my ass and grabbed a cheek in each hand, squeezing and massaging them, before eventually pulling them apart.

Then, he did something which caught me completely offguard. He began to probe my asshole with his finger, rubbing it up and down with his index finger, then circling it. I could feel my ass tighten and my cheeks clench together.

This didnt deter Danny as he penetrated me with a finger. He drove it right in and I continued to tense up.

"Relax" he whispered in my ear.

I could feel his finger inside of me, it was a strange feeling. Suddenly with his finger, he pushed down on something. Whatever it was, it was electrifying. Precum started to ooze out of me like a tap. What had he done, it was like he pressed a magic button inside of me. I was euphoric, I could feel the pleasure build up inside of me.

Danny then slipped in another finger, my sphincter muscles were starting to relax and I found I wasn't resisting him so much.

With his free hand Danny grabbed my cock again and started jerking it and squeezing it, all the while his other hand was busy penetrating my rectum.

I could feel my legs begin to weaken and I couldnt take it anymore.

"Danny, don't stop, uh, uh, mmm."

I came and came hard. I pelted the shower wall with spurt after spurt of semen. What didn't hit the wall, clung to Dannys hand.

He pulled his hands away and rinsed them under the water.

I turned to face him.

"What in the holiest of hell was that? That was fucking amazing, I mean jesus my legs are still shaking"

"Its called your prostrate. Its basically the male g-spot. Most men would never experience an orgasm like that as they don't tend to like anything near their butt hole."

"I mean.... fuck me dude."

He turned the shower off and slid the door open.

He stepped out first and then grabbed my hand and lead me out of the shower.

Danny passed me a towel, which I used to dab my face dry. That's when I noticed them on the edge of the sink.

There was a small foil square with serrated edges with a ring shape embossed on it. Next to it was a small plastic bottle labelled EZ-glide.

I looked at Danny and he looked me.

"How about it?" He asked.

"I think we're ready to take it to the next level"

Given that I just had the most intense orgasm of my life. I wasn't sure I could cope with another round.

"Don't worry about bud, I'll be gentle"

There was a confidence and a reassurance in his voice.

He grabbed the square foil and carefully ripped it open to reveal the condom inside.

His dick was fully erect now and he rolled the condom on before firmly clasping at the base and pinching the tip. He then grabbed the bottle, and pored a copius amount into his hands, which he then wiped over his dick.

I was like a rabbit in the headights. This was really going to happen. Danny was about to fuck me.

He turned me around so I was facing the mirror and I stood there gripping the edges of the sink.

He stood behind me and looked at me through the reflection in the mirror.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to"

I smiled at him.

"No, its Ok. I want this"

"Ok, but try and relax and if you want me to stop at any point, just say. Ok."

I nodded my head in agreement.

He instructed me to spead my legs apart and to push my ass out, which I did. He stood behind me and with his hand he rubbed the excess oil around my asshole, gently penetrating it again with his finger.

I could feel my heart really starting to pound in my chest. I took a deep breath and I pulled my cheeks apart to give Danny better access.

"Thanks bud".

He rubbed the tip of his cock around my hole, the lube felt cold against my skin.

"Ok, are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes"

Danny pushed down on his cock and I could feel the pressure against my hole as he tried to enter me.

"Just try and relax dude"

"Thats easy for you to say, you're not the one having a 2x4 shoved in your ass"

He laughed and for a moment I relaxed just enough for Danny to push the head of his cock inside of me.

I bit my lip, it was surprisingly painful.

"Danny, it hurts" I whimpered.

"Its ok, it should only hurt at the start" he reassured me.

He slid out of me a bit, then pushed it in a bit further.

"Ow, ow, ow"

He stopped for a moment. I felt my muscles relax a bit as they stretched to accommodate his girth.

"Are you good?" he asked.

"I think so, its feeling a bit better now"

Danny pulled out a bit more and then pushed in. It definitely didnt hurt as much this time.

I watched the look of concentration in Dannys face in the mirror as he gently thrust in and out me.

He had built up a steady rhythm now, and was sliding in and our of me more freely.

I closed my eyes to take it all in (pardon the pun).

I started to enjoy it, I found myself groaning.

"Mmmm, Danny that feels good"

This gave him a boost, and he placed a hand on my left shoulder and really began to pound me.

The house was quiet and the only sound to be heard was the clapping of our skin as he ploughed into me.

Clap, clap, clap, clap.

I could feel Danny pushing deeper inside of me. That familiar feeling returned from the shower. He's reached my g-spot.

I called out to Danny.

"Don't stop, don't stop"

My cock was flapping all over the place at this point.

"Danny, Ohh, Danny. I'm going to cum, i'm going to cum. Arghhhh."

Danny continued to pound my ass with a steely determination and strings of cum were flying out of me in all directions, hitting the wall, the sink, my toothbrush.

My orgasm forced me to tense up, which in turn made me tighter for Danny.

"Arghhh, arghhh, arghhhhhhh!!"

Danny grunted heavily as he drove hard inside me one last time. I could feel his dick swell inside me as he came.

We both stood still and looked at each other in the mirror, our faces flushed with a post orgasm glow.

He pulled out of me and I could see the condom filled with cum.

"Wow, thats quite the load"

"Yeah, that was something alright. That orgasm was intense man"

Danny grabbed some toilet roll and carefully removed the condom and wiped his shaft down before wrapping it and tossing it in the bin next to the sink.

As he turned to face me he could see that I was holding my toothbrush up and a glob of cum was hanging from it.

"Nice"

I ran it under the tap and did my best to wipe my deposit from the sink and wall.

"How are you?" he asked tentatively.

"A bit sore, but it was so worth it. I can't quite describe the sensation. Maybe I can show you later."

"I think I'd like that... alot."

We cleaned ourselves up and sat down next each other on the bed.

Danny turned to me.

"I fucking love the fact that we're close enough to share these experiences"

"Me too" I replied.

If I was confused before, I think I was even more confused now. I couldn't quite make out what Danny was saying. Did he love me? Or did he love getting off with me?

Arghhh! This was so confusing.

Until next time folks.