Discovering Danny Pt. 04

Story Info
Discovering Danny story continues.
6.3k words
4.82
4.9k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my bedroom door and marched over to my desk.

Inhaling sharply through my nose, I expelled it through my mouth and sat down.

I opened my notebook and picked up my pen and started to write.

"Danny, I wanted you to know how much I love you, I've felt this way for a while now."

I tore out the page, scrumpled it up and threw it in the bin beneath my desk.

"Danny, I love you."

I scribbled the words out and ripped the page again and tossed it.

"Danny, When I'm with you it feels..."

Arghh! why was this so hard to do?

I got up from my desk and began pacing the room.

I spoke the words aloud, "Danny I love you, Danny I'm in love with you. Danny I can't stop thinking about you."

What could I say? Why was this so hard? I felt sick, my insides all in a knot.

My phone buzzed on my desk, distracting me from my internal torment. I walked over and glanced at the screen as it lit up.

It was from Danny, "Dude can you pop over?"

I picked up the phone and quickly replied.

"Be there now."

I took a deep breath to compose myself. Grabbing my phone, I left my room and hurried down the stairs and out the front door and made my way to Dannys.

I knocked on his door and he answered right away.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Come, my folks want to tell us something."

Danny led us into the kitchen where his parents were waiting.

"Hey there Lewis's" greeting them as I normally did.

Dannys father began to speak, "Good, now that you're both here. I've got some news. Now that you've both officially graduated and will be heading off to college, which I'm so proud of you both by the way. I thought we might as well have one last holiday together. So with that we've booked a luxury ski trip in the mountains."

"Oh My God. Are you serious?" Danny exclaimed.

"Absolutely" his dad said smiling.

He turned to me, "I've already cleared this with your folks and you're good to go."

Danny looked at me, "Dude!"

He lifted his hands for a double high five.

"Dude!" I replied back smacking my hands against his.

"This is going to be awesome."

"Thank you, thank you." I replied enthusiastically.

"We leave tomorrow - early. So you two better go pack."

We hurried up to Dannys room.

"Dude, this is going to be so good. I can't wait."

As we got to his room, he quickly bent over to pull a bag out from beneath his bed.

I stood there admiring the view, thinking of how much I'd like to ride that sweet ass of his.

He threw the bag on the bed and unzipped it and went to his wardrobe, grabbing a load of clothes.

He gestured to his chest off drawers, "Dude, give me a hand."

I opened it and inside were balls of socks and Dannys underwear. I grabbed his socks and threw them behind me, hoping to blindly land them in the bag on the bed.

I then grabbed his underwear and covertly thumbed the crotch, knowing these were holding Dannys beautiful cock every day.

I quickly threw them behind me like I did the socks. I didn't want to linger too much in this drawer for obvious reasons.

It didn't take long for Danny to pack, it was typical teen packing, just grab a load of clothes and dump them in the bag.

"Anddddd done." Danny said triumphantly.

"Guess we just need to do you now."

God I'd wish he'd do me next, I thought to myself in response before answering properly.

"Sure, shall we go over to mine now?" I asked.

"Sure, let's go."

We left Dannys and headed back to mine.

Up the stairs we went and into my room.

"So what do you need?" Danny asked.

"My bag for starters, it's on the top shelf of my wardrobe and then some things from the drawers by my desk."

Then it suddenly hit me, shit my note book, it was open on my desk and still had my last draft on display, I darted across the room, while Dannys head was in the wardrobe getting the bag. I closed it and stuffed it in a drawer.

Phew, that was a close call.

Danny pulled out the bag and threw it on the bed.

"I was thinking, if we're leaving early tomorrow do you want to crash at mine?" Danny asked.

"Good thinking. Can you get my toiletries from the bathroom? Toothbrush, deodorant etc."

"Will do bro," Danny said disappearing into the bathroom.

I stuffed some clothes into a bag and when Danny returned he just dropped everything he found on top.

"Packed," he said and we fist bumped.

We went downstairs and told my folks the plan and that I'd be staying at Dannys tonight.

We said our goodbyes and we both left for Dannys house again.

Dannys parents were busy preparing for tomorrows trip, so we stayed out of their way up in Dannys room.

I slung my bag in the corner next to his and we both sat on the bed.

"Wow, packing really takes it out of you," Danny joked.

"Yep. What do you want to do now?"

"Halo?"

Ah, Halo our go to game to while away the hours.

Time flew by and we were getting ready for bed again, although I don't think either of us could sleep as we were both quite excited for the trip tomorrow.

We talked for a while, deciding on what we were going to do, but we did eventually drift off to sleep.

I had a dream of what happened the last time we shared this bed, it was a good dream, but had one embarrassing side effect.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt a wet patch in the front of my underwear. I put a hand down there and when I pulled it back out, my fingers were wet and sticky.

Fuck, I had a wet dream. I thought I'd grown out of them by now. Well this is embarrassing I thought to myself, how am I going to fix this without Danny noticing.

I clocked my bag in the corner, If i could just slide out of bed quietly, I could probably get some clean underwear and make the switch.

I crept out of bed and turned to look at Danny, his face was buried in the pillow. Cool, now was my chance, I pulled down my underwear and wiped my dick down with the dry part of my underwear then stuffed them into a side pocket of my bag. I then carefully unzipped the bag and fished around for a clean replacement pair.

I found some and quickly put them on and quietly snuck back into bed.

Danny started to stir.

"Dude, are you awake?" he whispered.

"Yeah," trying to sound as if I'd just woken up.

"We should probably get up."

"Ok."

I turned to sit up on the edge of the bed, while Danny stood up.

He did a big yawn and stretched out his arms. I had to give it to Danny, he had an amazing physique, his biceps, his pecs, those abs all on display and flexing, but the thing that caught my eye, was that he was sporting some serious morning wood, I don't think he quite noticed, either that or he didn't care.

His waistband could barely contain it. I couldn't look away, his long shaft visible and that thick bulbous head screaming to punch through.

"Do you want the first shower or shall I?" He asked.

I knew he said something, but for some reason my brain couldn't engage right now.

"Sorry, say that again."

"SHOWER!" he said, elongating the word.

"Do you want to go first?"

"Sure, sure. Sorry. You know me and mornings, takes me a while to engage," I said jokingly and to cover the fact that my dirty mind was thinking about something else.

Danny laughed, "I know the feeling."

I got up, grabbed the toiletries out of my bag and headed into Dannys bathroom. I placed my stuff in the sink and turned to get the shower ready.

Pulling off my underwear for the second time, I tossed them in the corner and jumped into the shower. I let the warm water spray my face as I wiped the sleep from my eyes.

Grabbing the shower gel from the rack, I squeezed a big blob onto my hand and started to rub it over my chest, then my arms, then I moved to my favourite part. I knew my dick would be a little bit crusty with the residue from my wet dream so I made sure to give it a thorough clean.

I think it's true what they say, that men think about sex every seven seconds. As it took that long for Dannys morning wood to enter my head again. I started to get hard. Normally I would have savoured something like this, but as I knew we had to get ready, I had to make it quick.

I started to masterbate quickly. My left hand was on the shower wall holding me steady, while I furiously beat my meat. I could feel the orgasm building, I let out a suppressed grunt as I came.

Holding my dick down, I aimed for the drain. I shot out four ropes of cum, quietly groaning after each one, watching as they hit their target and making sure the evidence disappeared.

That's better. I quickly rinsed off and carried on getting ready.

As I left the bathroom, Danny and I swapped places. He had a shower, while I got dressed.

It didn't take long before the whole house was up and ready to go.

We helped Dannys dad load the car, while his mom went round the house making sure everything was in order, appliances switched off etc.

Everything was finally loaded and we were ready to go. It took five hours to drive to the mountains from where we lived, but we made it in good time. Dannys dad pulled up to the main building and parked.

"We'll be five minutes boys," his dad said as both he and Mrs Lewis got out of the car.

They came back carrying a folder and a few lanyards. He started the car back up and we continued up another road, slowly ascending further up the mountain, passing rows and rows of wooden cabins.

"Twenty-nine, Thirty anddd... Thirty-one. This is us boys," he pulled into the allotted space and we all got out of the car. Danny and I both stretched, we'd been sitting down for a while and our legs were a bit stiff.

"Smell that mountain air boys, it's invigorating, really gets the blood pumping," his dad said gesturing to the scenery around us.

I knew what got my blood pumping, but it wasn't the mountain air I thought to myself as l looked at Danny.

"Oh and boys."

Dannys dad threw him a set of keys.

"As you're both 18 now, you probably don't want to be staying with a couple of old farts like us."

Danny looked at the key - the key ring had No. 32 on it.

"Oh my god dad," Danny replied in shock.

"Why don't you two get unpacked and we'll meet up later shall we for dinner?"

Danny and I looked at each other. A whole cabin all to ourselves, without parental supervision. Awesome.

We grabbed our bags and quickly ditched Dannys parents.

Danny put the key in the door and turned the handle. We marvelled as we got inside, it was huge, all open plan. There was a massive stone fireplace with a fur rug in front of it surrounded by an even bigger U-shaped sofa.

"Fuck yeah!" Danny shouted.

We continued to explore, at the rear there was a corridor with two doors opposite each other. I opened one door and Danny opened the other. They both led to bedrooms with huge double beds.

We threw our bags on the bed. Inside the bedroom was another door. As I opened it, I could see Danny was opening a door opposite. It was a shared bathroom, there were two sinks, a toilet and a large shower.

We looked at each other from across the bathroom.

"Dude!" I shouted.

"Dude!" Danny shouted back.

I went back into the bedroom to look around, the far wall was all glass from floor to ceiling, with a set of patio doors in the middle.

I opened them to reveal a huge private deck, with a sunken hot tub that over looked the mountains.

Danny joined me on the deck.

"This is so fucking awesome," he said.

"Just look at that view."

"I know, it's breathtaking," I replied secretly looking at him and not the mountains.

"I can't wait to hit that," I continued, pleased with my double meaning.

Danny turned to look at me, "Then let's go bro, we can unpack when we get back."

Our early start meant we still had the afternoon. We left the lodge and ventured out to procure our ski gear.

We hired out a couple of snow boards and promptly suited up. We took the ski lift up to the top, but opted for a more intermediate skilled slope. We weren't amateurs but we weren't pros either.

It was amazing, we had so much fun. As I followed Danny down, I watched as his hips snaked in and out and I couldn't help but think - could this be the time I tell him. We did have a place to ourselves after all.

I thought about and tried to weigh the decision in my head. What was it about Danny that I loved so much? I tried to take sex out of the equation, which was hard but I needed too make sure I was doing the right thing.

Danny my oldest and best friend, my brother. He made me laugh, we shared the same interests, he pushed me on when I needed it and supported me when I needed help. Could we be more than friends? So much was on the line here - I had to be sure.

We spent hours on the slopes and when we eventually decided to call it a day, we met up with Dannys parents for dinner.

We talked about what we'd been up to and what we wanted to do tomorrow.

We'd all finished dinner when I suddenly let out a big yawn.

"Oops, sorry guys," I said covering my mouth with my hand.

"Looks like somebody's tired. Why don't you two head back and me and your father will sort the bill," Dannys mother said.

"Sweet!" Danny replied.

Danny and I excused ourselves from the table and headed back to the cabin.

"Dude, I don't know about you but my muscles are sore," I said to Danny as we got in.

"Tell me about it."

"Ooh! I know what will fix it... Hot tub!" he said.

"Damn! I didn't bring any trunks."

"Neither did I. We'll just have to go in our birthday suits."

Danny took off his coat and started to peel off his clothes one by one, slowly inching towards the rear of the cabin. I did the same following the breadcrumb of clothes he left on the floor.

His jumper, his shirt, his trousers, his socks and then finally his under wear. I briefly caught the sight of his bare ass as he opened the patio doors and disappeared outside.

He had already jumped in and switched on the jets. I was a little behind him. As I stood on the deck, I could feel the cold air on my skin.

I looked at Danny in the hot tub, his arms spread out holding the sides. He watched me approach, I could feel his eyes on me. I was conscious of the fact that my dick was swinging side to side as I walked and hoping that it wasn't shrinking too much due to the cold.

I stepped into the water and then sat down.

"Ahhhh! that's better," I said as the heat and the jets did their thing.

We chatted for a while, before eventually running out of conversation. There was a short silence as we sat staring at each other.

"Dude, dude. Check it out," Danny said breaking the silence. He stood up and moved to one of the jets. He hovered above the water and placed his dick over the jet.

"How do you like my Conga eel?" He said laughing.

I watched as his impressively sized dick bounced on the water. I burst out laughing. We were both laughing so hard, I'd thought I'd piss myself in the hot tub.

I loved Dannys juvenile humor, it cracked me up every time.

"Ohhh Danny, that's why I love you man," I blurted out.

My brain quickly engaged, SHIT did I just say that out loud. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Maybe he didn't hear that over the jets.

"Dude, did you just say you loved me?"

Fuck he heard me alright.

My heart went into over drive, it was now or never. My brain was saying no but my heart was saying yes. Fight or flight time.

I took a deep breath. I was going to go for it.

"Danny, I... I... don't know how to say this to you, but I'm in love with you."

I finally uttered the words, they were out there and there was no going back.

I looked at Dannys face, a moment ago he was smiling, then it faded into a look of disbelief.

I could see his eyes scanning my face, his hesitation. Was he waiting for the punchline.

My face gave nothing away.

"You're serious aren't you."

"I am... Danny I want you to..."

He cut me off mid sentence.

"Sorry, I, I can't process this right now."

He stood up and got out of the hot tub.

I called after him, "Danny wait!"

I watched in total devastation as Danny left me alone in the hot tub and went inside.

I tilted my head back and screamed into the night sky.

"Fuuuckkk!"

I looked straight ahead to where Danny was only moments ago sitting and I drove my two fists into the water in anger.

I'd done it, I'd destroyed our friendship. You stupid, stupid fucking idiot.

I got out of the hot tub, dripping wet and followed the wet footprints Danny had left behind. They led all the way back to the bedrooms. I paused and stood between the two doors, I turned to Dannys door and contemplated knocking it, my fist poised to knock, perhaps I could tell him I didn't mean it and it was just another silly joke, but it wasn't and I thought better of it.

Instead I turned away from his door and opened mine instead. I grabbed a towel from the cupboard and dried myself off before collapsing into the bed. I cried, I ugly cried. I couldn't remember the last time I cried like this. I felt like my heart had exploded into a thousand tiny pieces.

I sobbed into my pillow then screamed into it.

I laid there in the foetal position for hours, staring at the alarm clock, watching the minutes tick over one by one.

There was a full moon and I hadn't shut the blinds, the moonlight lit up my room in a soft monochrome glow.

Then I heard a click at my door. The door opened and Danny came in with a blanket wrapped around him and sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

"Dude, are you awake?" he asked.

I turned to look at him, my eyes still stinging from the crying.

"I... I just wanted to say..." he paused for a moment.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

"Danny, I'm the one who should apologise," I croaked.

"No man, you don't. I've been a total dick and a coward. I started this all remember, at first it was curiosity you know, I've had these urges for a while and that night when we experimented with each other. I just enjoyed it so much, then afterwards I felt ashamed and embarrassed. I tried to suppress it, but when we were playing basketball that day and you were sweating and your skin was glistening in the sun - those urges came back, I wanted you so badly that day."

His voice broke and his eyes began to well up.

"I didn't..." he struggled to compose himself.

"I didn't think for one god damn second how you felt in all of this and how you might feel and for that I am truly, truly sorry. I've been a shit friend and you deserve so much better."

"Danny it's okay," I said.

"I knew what I was getting into. I would have stopped it otherwise."

"It's not ok man, you're my oldest and best friend, I should have been able to talk to you about shit like this."

"Once I realised I had feelings for you..."

I interrupted him.

"Wait. You have feelings for me too."

"Yeah, you weren't just a fuck buddy. I wanted to share this with you and you only, because you're my...."

He paused briefly, "My soulmate."

"When I realised this, I got scared, I tried to bury my feelings again. That's why I asked those girls out, I had to know for sure, not only if I liked boys but that I could imagine being with anyone else."

"And, are you sure?" I asked.

"I didn't know at the time, I was still confused, but it was only after they had left and it was just the two us on the bed and we... You know."

"Jerked each other off," I clarified for him.

"Yeah, it just felt right, being with you felt right. Its not just the orgasm."

"I think, what I'm trying to say, is that I think I love you too."

I sat up and onto the edge of the bed and looked at him. I placed my hands on either side of his face and wiped the tears from his cheeks with a brush of my thumb.

I rested my forehead against his for a moment, then pulled back. I looked at the sincerity in his eyes and then softly kissed him on the lips. They were softer than I'd thought they be. Our lips parted.

12