Discovering Danny Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how did that feel?" I whispered to him.

"Right," he replied and we embraced again.

It was electric, this was our first proper kiss. He held the sides of my face and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I was practically melting on the inside this was so hot. Our tongues swirling together.

I gently pushed him backwards on to the bed and pulled apart the blanket he had wrapped around him, he hadn't bothered to put clothes on after the hot tub. I jumped on top of him and continued to kiss him passionately.

I wanted this so badly and this time, I was going to be in control.

I pinned his hands down, kissing him. I moved from his lips to the side of his face until I reached his ear lobe, I nibbled at it, then I moved down the side of his neck.

Fuck this was so hot. The moonlight accentuated the muscles on his chest. I kissed his chest and licked at his nipples, before moving on to those abs of his, kissing each one as I moved to his groin.

His dick was huge, standing upright like a monolith, the head swollen with excitement, but I wasn't done yet.

I skipped his groin to tease him, I went as low as his knee and started to kiss the inside of his leg, slowly working myself back up.

I ran my tongue along the underside of his cock and when I reached the top, I swallowed that beast whole.

Dannys body reacted and contorted with pleasure, his hands clutching at the bedsheets.

He let out a loud gasp of exhilaration.

Up and down I went, his cock slick with my saliva, but again I wasn't done yet.

My cock was rock hard and this time Dannys ass was mine. I stopped sucking him off and spat all that excess saliva on to my dick. There was no time to play it safe, this time I was going in raw. I wanted to see Dannys face as I entered him for the first time.

I grabbed both of his legs and picked them up so they rested on my chest and I tilted his pelvis back, his hole now prominent and easily accessible. I rubbed the end of my dick around it, teasing him some more. When I pushed the head in, I could feel his body resist me.

Danny let out a cry, I pushed again this time a bit harder, Danny closed his eyes and whimpered.

I started to build up a gentle rhythm, softly pumping away at that toned ass of his. I held on to his legs, pushing, further and further inside of him.

Fuck it was everything I could have imagined and more. It felt as though his ass was drawing me in.

Danny started to enjoy it, he started to get more vocal.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes. Your dick feels so good inside me," he moaned softly.

I loved the encouragement, I really started to pound his ass, I grabbed his dick and started to jerk him, it was so thick in my hand.

I knew it wouldn't be long. Danny was the first to let go. He screamed out loud as he came, his cum shooting up high on his chest, he must have shot five loads. His thick creamy load pooling.

I quickly followed, I pumped hard three times and on the third I pushed deep and rocked his pelvis back.

I grunted loudly as I came in the warmth of his ass. I waited a moment, it felt as though his ass was squeezing the cum out of me and then I pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to him.

I was dripping with sweat and my chest was still heaving.

We turned our heads to look at each other, our faces red. I moved closer to him and kissed him again.

"That was... fuck that was, I mean oh my god. I don't think I've ever orgasmed as hard as I did just then. I think I've died," Danny said.

I smiled at him, "Let me get you a tissue."

I was very aware that his chest was soaked in his own cum and that I'm sure it was only a matter of time before my contribution would work it's way out of him.

I lifted myself up off the bed and headed to the bathroom, tearing off some paper I hurried back to the bed and handed it to him.

"Thanks man," as he wiped down his chest.

"I think I'll sort the other end in the bathroom, to spare you the visuals," Danny joked.

Danny disappeared into the bathroom and I got under the covers, he soon returned and jumped in and got under the covers with me.

We cuddled up close together and Danny put his arm around me. We didn't say anything more that night, we just savoured the moment.

The following morning I woke to found Danny spooning me, his body was held right against mine and he had his arm wrapped around me. I found myself smiling, so much my cheeks hurt. I felt Dannys warm breath against my neck, he must have just woke up as well as he moved his head and kissed me on the side of my neck.

"Hey," he whispered.

"Morning."

"Any regrets?" he asked.

"No, none whatsoever."

"Me either."

I suddenly felt something hard on my backside.

I reached my hand and grabbed his cock.

"What's this?" I said coyly.

"Oh just someone who wanted to say hello."

"Well it would be rude not to invite him in," I said jokingly.

I could feel Danny pushing closer against me, I parted my legs slightly, to give Danny better access.

He moved his hand over my cock and stroked it gently. Moving it away again,

he spat out into his hand and rubbed his cock behind my back.

"I think it's my turn now," he said suggestively and pushed his cock into my ass.

I winced as he made contact. I could feel him pushing inside of me.

I let out a moan. His hand reached over and grabbed my balls, massaging them and gently squeezing them while he was waiting for my ass to adapt to his girth.

He started gently thrusting, it was a bit awkward as we were both on our sides, me with my leg cocked up and Danny holding on to it as he continued to thrust.

I was enjoying it, but I could feel it was a bit awkward for the both of us.

"Hang on, hang on," I called out to him.

He stopped from the thrusting.

"What's wrong? Am I hurting you?" Danny asked with concern.

"No, god no, it feels great, but I think we should just change position."

"Oh right, sure."

I flung back the covers and got up on all fours, grabbing the head board and looking back at him, then gave my ass a little shake.

"How's this?"

"Much better," Danny replied stroking my ass.

He got to his knees and got behind me, and pushed inside of me again and pulled my hips closer to him.

"Much, much better," he reiterated.

He started to pound my ass again. I had a flashback of Danny pounding Sam in the same way and wishing it was me. Well it looked like I got my wish.

Danny built up some speed. I was hanging on to the head board, holding on so tight it began to squeak and I half expected it to break off.

Like the last time Danny fucked me, my dick and balls were flapping all over the place, I was so hard my dick was wagging like an excited dogs tail. I knew I would be coming hands free again. Danny was so big I could practically feel it manipulating my prostate.

There was no stopping Danny, I was working up a sweat, I could feel my back and the backs of my legs getting moist.

"Yes, yes, yes," I screamed out in delight.

"I'm going to cum Danny don't stop, don't you dare stop," I demanded.

He kept going - deeper, harder.

"Ohhhhh fuck," I yelled out, my knuckles now white from grabbing the head board so tight.

I came, oh Fuck did I cum. I blasted out rope after rope straight at the head board and over the pillow. Danny was still going, that familiar swelling returned as I felt Dannys cock get bigger again.

"Ah, ah, ah. Mmm. Yesssssssss!" Danny screamed.

His hips bucked and my insides suddenly felt warm. I could feel him spasm inside of me and he collapsed on my back.

He pulled back and withdrew, as he did I could feel his load withdraw with him, it slowly trickled out of me, dripping down my taint and on to the bed.

"Sorry man," Danny said.

"Perhaps we should sleep in my room tonight," he asked avoiding the sticky patches on the bed.

I rolled on to my back and smiled at him.

"Well I don't know about you but I've worked up an appetite. How about we get dressed and get some breakfast."

"Sounds good to me."

We showered together and got dressed. I had just put one hand on the front door, when Danny called out.

"Wait!"

I took my hand off the door.

"Um, can we not tell my folks about this just yet. I need to work out how I'm going to tell them."

"Sure man, you take all the time you need," I said and kissed him.

"You're the best man."

We headed out and met up with Danny's parents for breakfast.

We grabbed a table and Danny and I sat opposite his parents. We talked about our plans for the day and tucked in to our breakfast.

"So what were you two boys up to last night? I hope you weren't up all night. I know Danny finds it hard in the morning," his mother said.

I choked a bit on my bagel.

"I think we both find it hard in the morning Mrs Lewis, don't we Danny."

Danny shot me a wicked side eye after the remark.

"But I think it's all this fresh mountain air that's made us both an early riser."

Danny kicked my foot under the table and I hid my grin behind my bagel.

I was having fun with my double entendres.

After finishing my bagel I stood up.

"Well, thank you again for breakfast Mr and Mrs Lewis. Danny shall we make a move, I know you were keen to get on the big one today."

Danny smirked behind his napkin, before putting the napkin on the table and getting up.

"Laters," and with that we both left the table.

"Dude, you are such a dick," Danny said smiling.

"You love it," I replied gently barging into him as we left.

We collected our gear again as we did yesterday and ventured up the mountain for another day of snow boarding.

What we didn't realise at the time, was that snow was forecast, which meant our time on the slopes would be cut short.

The first flurry of snow started to fall and after a couple of hours on the slope Danny and I decided to head back to the cabin. On the last stretch of our return, it got worse and it really started to snow heavily, with the temperature dropping as well.

We made it back just in time to avoid the worst of it.

"Phew, it's really starting to come down now," Danny said looking out the window.

I walked over to the fireplace and lit some logs to keep us warm. It wasn't long before we had a nice crackling fire on the go.

I joined Danny by the window.

"So... What shall we do now?"

"Well... I can think of one or two things," he said with a smile.

He turned to face me and grabbed the edges of my coat collar and kissed me.

"Why don't we get out of these wet clothes and see what happens," he said kissing me after each word.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," I replied and began to unzip his coat.

It didn't take long before our clothes were in a heap on the floor and we were kneeling on the rug in front of the warm fire.

I stared deep into his eyes, I felt so happy that our feelings towards each other had finally been declared.

I leaned forward and ran my fingers through his beautiful hair and pulled him close, before kissing him on the lips. The tips of our cocks touched for an instant and both twitched on contact.

I ran my hands over his chest, slowly moving them to his side and then over those perfect ass cheeks of his and squeezed.

Danny in turn, started to kiss me down the side of my neck, which sent a shiver down my body. He indicated for me to lie down on the floor and he straddled me when I did. He placed his hands on my chest and traced the contours with his fingers.

He grabbed his cock and started to rub it against mine, teasing it. Our cocks grew harder with the contact. Danny then grabbed both our cocks and jerked them as one. The pre cum oozed out of us making the heads of our dicks shiny.

His hand gripped tighter forcing our cocks closer together, the friction between us stimulating us even more.

"Danny," I moaned out.

"Hang on, I want to finish together," he said breathing hard, his bicep tensing.

"Danny, I can't..."

Then we both grunted in unison as we both came, his cum combined with mine. His fingers sticky with white, the cum dripping over my spent cock.

"Wow, that was intense," Danny said, scooping up the dripping cum.

"Let me just wash my hands, unless you want some new hair gel," he joked.

"Nah, I'm good."

He got up and went to the bathroom to wash his hands.

He brought me a towel to clean up. Its easy to forget how messy it can get.

We both laid by the fire.

I was lying on my side with my hands supporting my head and Danny was lying on his stomach, with his chin propped up by his muscular crossed arms.

"Danny, what happens now?" I asked tracing my finger down his spine.

"What do you mean?"

"With us, you know, being together."

"I don't know, but I do know we'll discover it together."

It was reassuring to hear him say that.

"Besides, we'll be going to college soon, we can be whoever we want to be. Experience new things together and see where our relationship takes us."

I leaned over and pecked him on the cheek.

"I can't wait," I said and playfully jumped on to his back and began kissing the side of his neck.

"Ready for another round?"

"Somebody's keen."

"With a body like yours, how could I not."

We fucked in front of the fire like two horny rabbits. It became a recurring thing for the rest of the holiday. We'd talk about us then we'd fuck some more and then slowly but surely we grew even closer.

Next stop - College.

#####

Discovering Danny will return :)

12