Discovering Danny Pt. 05

Story Info
College life awaits.
7k words
4.73
3.3k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18+. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

#######################

How does the old saying go?

"The truth shall set you free."

Well that's what happened, I finally told Danny how I felt and much to my relief, he felt the same way.

Soon after we returned from our ski trip, we decided to come out to our parents, who took it remarkably well. We were both fortunate to have parents who loved us and only wished for us to be happy.

That was definitely the first hard step. Now that we had got that out of the way, it was time for the next big chapter in our lives - College. An opportunity to learn new things, meet new people and dare I say 'experiment' ir at least that's what people tell you to do when you're at college.

Danny and I were both attending the same college and as an added bonus we would also be sharing a dorm room on campus. Not only were we now officially a couple, but we also got to live together. Bonus!

It's certainly a big step for the both of us, was this to much, too soon. Time will tell, but Zi thought to myself we spent so much time together anyway, we might as well be living together. So I'm sure we can make it work.

The big day had finally arrived, it was time to fly the nest and I'm so glad it's with Danny.

Our folks drove us to the college campus and helped us unload our belongings from the cars to our dorm room.

The whole campus was buzzing with activity, there were people everywhere, coming and going in all directions.

Our room was on the third floor of a very old looking building. We carried our boxes up the flight of stairs, to the third floor. There was a sign on the door - 'Men Only'.

Danny read out the sign.

"Men Only, nice!" he said winking at me.

Guess this wasn't a mixed sex dorm. We ventured down a short hallway until we reached room 312. The door was already open and we entered the room. Inside was very basic, two single beds, a desk and a couple of wardrobes for our clothes.

There was no bathroom, so it must have been communal.

With all our stuff eventually transferred from the car, it was time to say goodbye to our folks and go get ourselves settled and registered for all our classes.

We hugged everyone and said our goodbyes.

This was it, the start of a new chapter.

The rest of the day was very busy for us, trying to find our bearings and making sure we discovered all that college had to offer.

As the day went on the buzz eventually began to die down as all the parents left and Danny and I returned to our room for a much needed rest.

Danny closed the door behind us and exhaled loudly.

"What a day!" he proclaimed.

"I know, I feel as though my brain has melted with all this information."

"Tell me about it." Danny said leaning against the door.

"Well, there is one thing my brain remembers."

"Oh really, and what's that."

I walked over to him, my eyes fixated on his beautiful face. Grabbing his face with both hands and kissed him, my tongue forcing it's way between his lips then lashing his tongue with mine. After 10 seconds of this, I then pulled away.

I was horny as fuck.

"How about we, you know, christen the place, first night and all."

"Now you're talking."

I peeled off his shirt and he peeled off mine and we found them in opposite corners.

My hands were eager to be on his body. I placed them on Dannys smooth chest and slowly slid down his body until I was on my knees, all the while not breaking eye contact with each other.

I gave him a cheeky wink as I undid the button of his jeans and slowly pulled down his zipper.

Peeling back the corners of his opened jeans, just enough to expose his bulge, I nuzzled my face in his crotch. God I loved that smell.

I watched as the excitement grew inside his underwear. I gently mouthed on the outline of his dick with my lips, moving slowly along his shaft.

With both hands, I tugged at the waistband of his underwear, pulling them down slightly, just enough to reveal his pubic hair, which was trimmed back to a dark blond fuzz. I kissed the patch of hair, and continued to pull down his jeans and underwear until they were on the floor.

His dick suddenly sprang up, twitching with excitement.

Grabbing it with my right hand, I looked up and teasingly brought it to my mouth.

I wanted it so bad, that gorgeous cock of his. That pronunced vein running down his length, his foreskin retreating to reveal that swollen purple head. I could feel my own cock stiffen in my jeans with anticipation.

I wanted it so badly, I wanted every, single, inch of it. I wanted him to feel the hot wetness of my mouth, to feel the soft friction of my tongue as his cock glides over it to reach the back of my throat.

Opening my mouth, I stick out my tongue and rubbed the underside of his dick against it before sucking once on the swollen head as if it were a lollipop, my lips pursed as I reach the end.

He was still looking down at me and I looking up.

Slowly I slid that monster cock of his into my mouth. He let out a groan. I could see his eyes roll back into his head as he was overcome with pleasure.

"Fuck yeah, that feels good." He whispered.

He sunk his fingers into my hair, then clenched them into a fist, grabbing a tuft of it, gently pulling my head back, before pulling it in closer again.

Back and fore, back and fore, my lips locked around his engorged dick. I could feel his salty sweet precum trickle down the back of my throat.

As he pushed himself deeper into my mouth, I could feel him hitting the back of my throat, I tried hard not to gag. I loved sucking on his cock, it was one of my favourite things to do - the taste of it, the sensation, the thought of me getting him off, it was intoxicating.

After a couple of minutes, Danny stopped and withdrew his rock hard cock from my mouth.

I stared at it, unable to look at anything else, it glistened with my saliva.

Captivated by it, I didn't notice he was signalling for me to stand up. He grabbed my hand and his strong arms pulled me to my feet.

He kissed me, his hardness pressed against me. He started to undo my jeans this time, walking me slowly backwards to one of the beds. With his hands now on my hips, he quickly spun me around, so I was facing away from him. Holding me close, I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck, the hairs raised as if electrically charged.

I reached my arm up behind me to grab his hair. He started to kiss my neck and snuck his hands into my underwear, gently squeezing my now hardening dick and massaging my balls.

Fuck, this was so hot.

He removed his hand from inside my underwear and now with both hands free, yanked down my jeans and underwear in one so they fell to my ankles and I quickly flicked them to the side.

His right hand moved back to my now fully exposed dick, which he proceeded to jerk slowly.

"I want you so fucking much." He whispered in my ear.

"Then have me." I whispered back.

His left hand slid up my back before suddenly pushing me forward so I was bending over the bed.

His right hand moved away from my cock and onto his. Grabbing the base of his shaft, he slowly pushed himself into my ass.

"Fuck, yes!" I screamed out.

My whole body was screaming for him.

Slowly edging his way inside of me, before grabbing on to my hips and pulling me closer. I had to bend forward, placing my hands on the bed to keep myself steady.

Danny started gently pumping away, that now all familiar slow clap as his skin pounded against mine.

We both started to get a bit vocal at this point.

"Argh, Danny, fuck me, pound my ass." I said then biting my lip.

"Yeah, you like that."

"Oh that's it, mmm, give it to me."

"You want it harder."

"Yes, yes give it to me harder."

With that, Danny - still inside of me, pulled me a few steps back, and we both fell back on to the bed opposite. He was now sitting on the edge of the bed and I was now sitting on his lap. The fall backwards pushed him even deeper inside of me.

"Fuckkk!" I screamed out as his dick hit the sweet spot.

I took over at this point, Danny leaning back slightly, his arms extended outwards on the bed to support him.

Now sitting on Dannys lap, his legs were held together, which pushed his cock and balls up. I effectively straddled him, his knees were between my open legs, which I used to rest my hands on, and began to slide myself up and down Dannys rigid member, every so often grinding my ass into his lap, making sure Danny could see everything.

I could sense Danny was close, but I was no where near being done yet.

I got off Danny and jumped across to the other bed again. I laid down on my stomach and lifted my ass in the air and adopted the prone position.

Danny didn't need an invitation and quickly got up and jumped on top of me, is body easily and quickly docking with mine. I could feel the warmth of his chest on my back.

He started to thrust, pushing inside of me. I grabbed the corners of the pillow and buried my face in it. Danny was really hitting the spot now, I was screaming into the pillow as he ploughed me. My dick was rock hard and I could feel myself leaking copius amounts of precum into the blanket beneath me.

Dannys breathing was increasing rapidly, it was coming, I could feel it build up inside of him.

Danny groaned and grunted behind me as he came in my ass. I tensed, trying to squeeze him dry, I could feel his cock pulsing as it unloaded inside of me.

He kissed me on the back of the neck and slowly pulled out of me. I rolled onto my back, suddenly feeling the sticky wet patch I had made. My cock was pointing straight up, with the tip a little moist.

"Time to take care of you." Danny said, changing his position a full 180 so he was now on all fours with his face hovering over my cock.

His now spent cock and balls dangled precariously over my face, as he took my dick into his mouth and began to suck. As my orgasm built up inside of me, I watched as his cock swung side to side with the subtle movements of him sucking me off.

I couldn't resist it, I lifted my head slightly, just enough to catch the tip of his cock with my tongue.

Danny didn't react, he was too busy. It was coming now, I could feel my leg beginning to twitch. I tapped Danny on his ass as to let him know. I wasn't sure what he was going to do so best warn him.

Then it happened, my body bucked as I came hard, Danny didn't move - I came in his mouth and he effortlessly gulped it down.

He pulled my dick out of his mouth and gave it a few tugs, which sent a spasm through my while body. My dick was so sensitive at this point, I couldn't handle any more stimulation.

"Ah jeez Danny!" I yelled out.

"What? You mean this?" He tugged again and my body squirmed.

"Yes, yes...I can't take it anymore." I said with a massive smile on my face.

Danny shuffled again around the bed, so he was now directly on top me, lowering his impressive frame against me, our dicks touching first and then our chests, I'm sure we could feel each other's heart beats. He leaned forward and kissed me.

"You are fucking amazing, you know that?"

He said as he ran his fingers through my hair and flattened my crazy bed hair.

He fell to the side of me, both side by side now on the bed, our naked bodies depleted. Dannys hand brushed against mine and he grabbed it, interlocking his fingers with mine.

It was such a simple gesture, but in that moment I knew he really loved me and I him.

"Well, now that we've officially christened the place, what do you want to do now?" Danny asked.

"Well, as much as I enjoy you unloading inside me, I need to freshen up, I can feel it leaking"

"Ewww!" Danny replied jokingly.

We both got up and I sat on the edge of the bed, desperately trying to hold it all in, while Danny knelt on the floor and picked up my underwear.

"Here, let me help, it's the least I can do." he said with a wry smile.

He held my underwear open, and I stepped into each hole and carefully stood up. He then proceeded to lift up my underwear, before carefully raising it over my dick and around my ass. He the proceeded to do the same with my jeans, which was so much harder to do, but by the time he reached my waist we were rocking back and fore like a very bad dance, trying to get them in properly.

"Ok, I'll be back in a moment." I said hastily grabbing my shirt and putting it on.

I opened the door and headed to the communal washroom. Where I was praying nothing would spill out of me on the journey and that I haven't adopted a word penguin walk on the way down.

I used one of the cubicals to clean myself up and washed my hands at the basin before heading back to the room, in my post coital glow.

As I was approaching our door, another boy was walking in the opposite direction. He had dark hair with a bubblegum blue fringe. He looked so familiar, but from where.

I stopped outside the door as he walked past.

"Hey bud!"

He turned around.

"Don't I know you?" I said desperately trying to put a name to the face.

He looked at me puzzled.

"I'm not sure, do you?"

"Wait, is your name...." it was on the tip of my tongue. Was it Sean, Steve, I knew it began with an S.

"SIMON!" I blurted out.

"Yeah"

"You're, um, Sams' step-brother aren't you. We met that one time."

"Shit, yes. Sorry I didn't recognise you with your shirt on." he smiled, then flicking up that blue fringe of his.

"312 huh, looks like we're neighbors."

"Yeah, yeah. Small world huh."

"Soooo, I take it that's Danny in there with you?" he asked.

"How do ya guess?"

"Paper thin walls buddy, you can hear everything and I mean everything," he gave a devilish smile.

"Oh, ohhhh. You heard that did you?"

"Uh huh, loud and clear. It was like I was in the room watching."

My post coital glow was soon replaced with a deep shade of embarrassed red.

"I'm so sorry, we'll try and keep it down next time."

"Honestly, don't worry about it." he joked.

"I'm glad somebody's getting some, I'm on a bit of a barren streak at the moment. Shit sorry, T.M.I Simon T.M.I. Honestly sometimes you'll just have to shove something in my mouth to stop me talking," he said playfully.

"Anyway, I guess we'll see you around neighbour," I patted him on the side of the arm.

"Definitely."

I turned to open the door, but felt his eyes watching me as I entered the room.

Danny was laying on the bed with his hands clasped behind his head, his abs flexed, wearing only his tight underwear, looking like he was posing for GQ magazine.

"Hey Danny, you never guess who I just ran into in the corridor."

"Who?"

"Do you remember Sam? You know the one you." I gestured with my hands a circle and poked my finger through it a few times.

"Her step brother Simon, remember he picked up the girls that night. Turns out he's our neighbour."

"No shit, huh."

"Also FYI, paper thin walls. He could hear us just now, ya know - christening the place."

"Ohh!"

"So you might just have to gag me next time." I joked.

Danny smiled.

"Hmm, what do I have that could fit in your mouth?" he said jokingly tapping his finger on his chin.

I jumped on the bed and inserted myself beside him, where he then moved his arm around me.

The weeks went by and we started to properly immerse ourselves in college life, going to lectures, playing sports etc, just establishing our new routine, which now consisted of wake up, SEX, study, SEX, sports, SEX. We both had extremely high libidos and were at our peak horniness.

While I normally join Danny for our late basketball session, on this occasion I had some work to get on with, so Danny went alone. I had been at it for a few hours now, sitting at the desk in our room, scribbling notes, when the door opened. Danny had come back from the court and flicked off his trainers. Walking across the room, he stood behind me.

"Hey you." he said placing his hands on my shoulders.

"How's it going?"

He started to massage my shoulders.

"Dude, you are so tense, I think you deserve a break."

I'd thought about it, maybe I should take a break, I could always finish this up tomorrow.

I dropped my pen on the desk and gave in to Dannys massage.

He bent over to my ear and whispered.

"How about we grab a nice hot shower, have a few beers and watch a film. Then after that - my ass is yours, anything goes."

I immediately perked up.

"Deal!"

Danny stopped rubbing my shoulders and I got up from the desk. He was all sweaty and started to strip off. I did the same, we were both naked and I grabbed some towels from the wardrobe. I whipped one around Dannys waist and pulled him close, close enough so our dicks touched and gave him a kiss."

"Stop, you'll give me a boner for the shower" he joked.

I then tied his towel around his waist.

"There, all locked away."

I tied my own towel around my waist and grabbed a toiletries bag. We left the room and began walking down the hall. It was a normal sight to see people at various stages of undress, walking up and down the corridors, we even saw some streaking once.

The communal washroom, was old fashioned, more akin to a locker room.

It was split into three areas, cubicles and urinals, wash basins and then showers.

There were no individual shower cubicals, but a large shared space, with a series of pillars with shower heads on each side of the pillar, so each pillar capable of showering four people.

As we walked past a large partition, which separated the shower area from the toilets. We removed our towels and hung them on the hooks on the wall.

Entering the shower area, there was some one already in there. We both looked as you naturally do when you see another naked person. We didn't see his face as he was standing with his back to us. He was average build, dark hair, pale and had an amazing bubble butt, we stood watching briefly as he soaped himself, rubbing his hands over the small of his back and then his ass.

"Checkout the sweet ass on him" Danny whispered.

I elbowed him in his ribs, but found myself thinking the same thing. He did have a really cute ass, it looked soft, unlike the muscular type that Danny and I had.

We stood in front of one of the pillars and turned the showers on, the hot water pummeling our naked bodies.

I could feel the stress melt away, letting the water wash over my face. When suddenly we were interrupted. It was the person from the other shower.

"Hey guys, you mind if I join you?" he asked.

I wiped the water from my eyes, it was Simon.

"The water over there just turned cold, must be the old plumbing in this place."

I looked at Danny and he at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure."

He turned the his shower on and we continued with our shower, but you could tell we were all subtly checking each other out. I could see Simons eyes scanning Dannys body before turning to me. I looked back at him, he had the twink look, not a hair in sight, smooth chest, smooth cock.

"So, plans for tonight guys?" Simon asked breaking the awkward silence.

"We're drinking a few beers, watching a film. You?" I replied whilst squeezing some shower gel into my hands and then rubbing my chest and arms.

"No plans for me, my room mate has gone for the weekend. So I'll be on my own." He said sadly.

I felt sorry for him, but also suspected if he was fishing for an invite.

I looked at Danny, who was giving me head signals.

"I guess you could join us if you want."

His face lit up.

"Are you sure, I don't want to be a third wheel."

"No, no, it's cool,"

We continued our shower.

"Hey Danny, do you mind getting my back?" I asked.

"Sure dude."

Danny joined me under my shower, standing behind me and scrubbing my back.

I could see Simon watching as Dannys hands moved across my body. I tried to not make eye contact and to stare at the floor, but as I did, I could see Simon was now sporting an erection, his smooth cock straining upwards. My eyes darted up and Simon could see I noticed.

12