Discovering Danny Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, god this is embarrassing." Simon said.

Danny tilted his head from behind me.

"What is?"

His eyes glancing down and catching Simons erect penis.

"Whoa dude!" Danny exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry, I couldn't help it, in my defence you are both really good looking, and with him rubbing you... I guess it's a compliment." he said elongating the word compliment, hoping that we wouldn't be offended.

"No worries, happens to us all. Dannys body has that effect on people." I said smiling.

With all this talk of erections and rubbing, I felt myself getting slightly aroused and quickly turned off the shower.

"Well then, I guess we'll see you later."

"Sure, thanks again for the invite. I'll, I'll bring some snacks."

"Cool, see you then." I said, and with that we left Simon and walked around the corner to where our towels were.

After drying ourselves with our towels. I sat down on a short wooden bench as Danny combed his hair in the mirror. The shower room turned silent and I could hear the sounds of shallow laboured breathing and quiet moaning.

I recognised it immediately, an activity I was no stranger to. I got up from the bench and carefully popped my head around the corner. Sure enough, there was Simon leaning against the shower pillar, with his cock in one hand, furiously pumping away, while the other was pinching his nipple. His back arched as he quickly ejaculated three ropes in to the air.

I quickly turned away and Danny was standing behind me.

"Ahem!" he coughed.

I quickly, put my finger to his lips to shush him.

I grabbed his hand and we quickly left the wash room.

As soon as we got back to the room. I told him.

"After we left, Simon started knocking one out."

"Seriously. Was it hot?"

"What?"

"Was it hot watching him knock one out?"

I didn't know how to answer that, I didn't want to say anything in case it upset him.

"Was it hotter than this?"

With that he opened his towel and let it fall to the floor. He was sporting a massive boner.

"I mean, urghh. Where did that come from?"

"I think you watching someone else, kind of turned me on."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think so. I mean he did have a nice ass, so I don't blame you wanting to see more."

The second he finished that sentence, I pounced on him, pushing him up against the wall. I furiously started kissing him, and with my right hand I grabbed his cock and started pumping it, with an intensity that took Danny by surprise. I knew he wouldn't last long the rate I was going and I quickly dropped to my knees, opened my mouth and let him cum inside it.

"Shit, oh shit, oh shit!" Danny yelled out as he unloaded in my mouth. His thick, creamy cum coating my tongue before I swallowed.

"What, where, where did that come from?" he said, panting between each word.

"I guess you being turned on by me watching someone else, turned me on." I joked wiping the edges of my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Do you want me to, uhh, take care of you?" he asked.

"Not right now, I'm good, but I will collect tonight." I said with a wink.

"Now help me clean this place up."

We got dressed and together tidied up the room the best way two college boys could, hiding all the mess under the beds.

I was looking forward to chilling out and began to prepare the room for Simons arrival. I set the laptop up with Netflix and Danny put a few bottles of beer on the desk.

A few hours passed and there was a knock at the door. Danny was sitting on his bed, while I got up to answer the door.

Simon was standing there, holding a bag of chips. He was wearing a black hoodie and wearing a pair of baggie shorts.

"Oh hey, come in."

Simon walked in to the room.

"Thanks again for inviting me you guys, I didn't really fancy a night on my own... again."

"Sure, no problem." Danny said.

"Make yourself at home."

Simon sat down on the edge of the bed opposite Danny and proceeded to engage in the obligatory small talk.

"So, how you guys settling in?"

"Yeah, we're good, finally getting into the routine of things and all that." I said passing him a beer.

"So... what are we watching?"

"Just some action flick on Netflix" I said as I opened up the app on the laptop.

"Cool, cool."

I sat next to Danny on his bed, while Simon was on mine.

"Can you see the screen ok from there?" I asked Simon.

"Not really, would it be ok if I sat with you guys. There's a bit of glare from this angle."

"Sure."

With that Simon swapped beds and sat down next to me. The film started and we all watched together, I found myself leaning on Danny, my head resting on his shoulder and every so often, rubbing his inner thigh with my hand in a comforting, relaxed way.

Danny would pass along the beers and we slowly worked our way through the pack.

The film eventually finished and we were all sufficiently buzzed from the beers.

"So, what do you guys want to do now? Simon asked.

Danny shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you have any playing cards? We could play poker."

"I'm game." I said looking at Danny.

Danny opened the desk drawer and pulled out a pack of playing cards.

"We can use these chips as.... chips." he joked. He opened the bag and counted out a set of potato chips for each of us. While Danny dealt out the cards.

I grabbed another bottle for everyone and we started to play poker. Simon won the first hand, then me. We were having fun and the banter was flowing. When Simon took a swig of his beer and looked at Danny and I.

"How about we make this interesting guys."

"Oh yeah, what did you have in mind?"

"How about the loser has to give the other two a blowjob."

Danny and I exchanged glances, searching each others face for approval. Danny gave a tilt of his head and I took it as confirmation.

"Ok, you're on." I said.

Danny dealt another hand and proceeded to win the next two hands. The stack of chips, shuffled between us and we soon realised who had lost.

Simon looked down, his chips completely gone.

"Damn, looks like I lost."

My cock twitched in anticipation at what was going to happen next.

Simon, who was now sitting on the floor, while Danny and I were on the edge of the. Got up on to his knees and pulled off his black hoodie, to reveal his pale, shaved chest and shuffled towards us.

"Ok guys, I guess I'm doing this. A bets a bet. Drop em." he said with a smile.

Danny and I both stood up at the same time and slowly started to pull our trousers down.

"Jeez guys, don't be shy." Simon said and yanked my trousers right down, then doing the same to Danny.

Simon looked at our cocks, wondering which to sample first. He reached out both his hands and grabbed our cocks. His hands were soft as he gently pulled down on our lengths, tugging at us.

I looked over to Danny who was watching me, and leaned over to kiss him on the mouth. I could feel myself getting harder in Simons hand. I didn't look down, I just kept looking at Danny, and then I felt it. The warm, moist sensation around my cock, then it went cold as Simon quickly swapped to Danny, then back to me again and then at one point he took both of us in his mouth, I could feel my dick rubbing against Dannys as Simons tongue swirled around us both.

We were both enjoying it, when suddenly it stopped and we looked down at Simon, who was looking back at us.

Do you guys wanna fuck me? I'm in the mood to be fucked. I wanna be used." He said biting his lip.

Danny looked at me. I think he could see that I wanted to.

"Go on, it's ok, I want to watch."

I looked down at Simon and nodded my head.

Simon got up off his knees turned around so his back was facing me and bent forward and dropped his shorts and as he got up he rubbed his ass against my cock, on what I could only describe as a classic stripper move. My cock slid down his crack and bounced back up as it reached the bottom.

He turned around, his full nakedness now on display.

"Where do you want me? Bent over the bed, all fours in the floor, on my back?" He asked.

Danny pulled out the desk chair and swivelled it around to face us and sat down, his underwear still round his ankles.

"All fours is good."

"Mmm, Good choice."

"Dan, can you get me the lube from the drawer?" I asked as he turned to get it from the drawer.

He flipped open the cap and poured it into his hands. I asked again if he was sure and that we didn't have to do this.

He reached out and grabbed my cock and began rubbing the lube into it, soaking it, his hands, squelching up and down.

"I'm cool, now fuck his brains out." he said, rubbing the excess lube on his dick.

Simon was on all fours, his legs spread apart, with that bubble butt pointing up and his back arched and head facing the floor.

It looked like he was worshipping Danny.

"Do you like what you see?" Simon asked.

I moved around and positioned myself behind Simon and dropped to my knees. I stroked Simons curved ass, marvelling at what was in front of me.

Simon reached both hands and spread his cheeks open. I could see his smooth hole, the target to aim for.

Danny had one hand on his engorged dick and the other resting on his thigh.

I moved my own hand to my dick and lined it up with Simons hole, circling it with my slick tip, then gently pushing into him.

Simon gasped, I eased out, and then pushed in again. You could hear the sound of Simon sucking in air between his teeth.

"Its ok, keep going, I'm just getting used to it."

I pushed in again, the lube making it easier to glide in and out of him now.

I built up a steady rhythm now, I was treated with the view of Danny as he jerked off at the sight of me fucking Simon.

There was a multitude of different sounds happening at once, the sounds of heavy breathing, the moans of ecstacy, the clapping of our bodies against each other.

Simons bubble butt was rippling with the impact.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me, I'm your little slut, use me as you wish. Fill me up with your cum." Simon begged.

I began to thrust harder, I gripped tightly on to his hips, pushing deeper, I could feel it coming. I was breathing hard now, my heart pounding in my chest. I looked at Danny again who was pumping his dick like there was no tomorrow.

"Danny, I'm cumming, ahh, ahhh, ahhhh!" I yelled out as I unloaded inside Simon. I collapsed forward on top of Simon, who proceeded to grind his ass into my crotch.

Danny, couldn't hold it back any longer and came on his chest, his cock red raw. The cum slowly trickling down.

There was only one thing left to do and that was too finish Simon off.

I pulled out and rolled him on to his back, is legs spread eagle apart and I grabbed his smooth long narrow dick and started to jerk him off. He lasted all of 30 seconds, before spraying his chest with his seed.

It was all over, we were done. There we were, three college guys sprawled naked across the room, our tanks emptied, some of us messier than others.

The room fell silent, except for some light shallow breathing.

That was intense, I thought to myself.

I broke the silence.

"Sooo, that was something." I said planting myself on Dannys bed.

"Now that was fucking hot." Danny said falling on to the bed next to me.

"Guys, I want to be yours. You can do whatever you like to me, whenever you like and I fucking mean that. Seriously!" Simon proclaimed from the floor.

Danny and I laughed.

"I'm being serious you guys, I am at your disposal."

"You're serious aren't you."

"God. YES! I love to be used, it's my kink."

"Oh wow. I mean, do you mind if I have a chat with Danny for a moment?"

"Sure, I'll go clean myself up, while you to think it over."

Simon picked himself off the floor and Danny passed him the towel he just used to wipe the cum off his chest. Simon wiped himself down, put on his shorts and hoodie and left the room.

Danny and I sat on the bed, facing each other.

"So, what do you think of his offer?" I asked.

"I mean I'm intrigued that's for sure, but I don't want this to affect us. We are the priority, it will always be you and me bud."

I was reassured by his words.

"So we are thinking yes then."

"I mean college is a place to experiment, maybe it would be nice to have a little sex toy to play with and I always share my toys." Danny said smiling a big cheesy grin.

"Ok, I'm game if you are. If we are to do this though, we should probably set some ground rules."

"Agreed."

Danny and I quickly hashed out some rules, when there was a knock at the door. Danny answered it this time and Simon was waiting outside.

Danny stood aside and beckoned him in.

"So, did you decide?" Simon asked with bated breath.

I looked at Danny.

"We have, but we have a few conditions, if this is going to work."

"Name them."

"Ok, number one, while you're with us, there is no one else, you have to be exclusive to us."

"Okay."

"Number two, this only happens when all of us around, there will be no one on one private sessions."

"Okay."

Number three, this agreement ends whenever one of us feels they can't continue."

"Agreed."

"And finally, and while it may sound harsh. We are not a throuple, you are not my boyfriend, you are not his. You want to be used, we will use you. That's it. Please do not get your hopes up for anything more."

"I understand, I will always make sure you guys come first - literally." Simon said with a wink.

"Okay then, I guess that's it. From this point I guess you're ass belongs to us."

Simons face was visibly pleased by the outcome.

"Well, I don't know about you two, but I could do with some sleep. Simon you can crash here tonight if you want, Danny and I will share his bed." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Cool, I'm beat as well." Simon said.

Danny and I got into bed and adopted a spooning position. I was the big spoon and wrapped my arm around him.

Both of us watched from the bed as Simon took off his hoodie again and bent forward to take off his shorts to reveal that pale, hairless bubble butt off his.

"Man, that is a good looking butt." Danny remarked.

Simon looked over his shoulder.

"And it's all yours whenever you want." He said wiggling it slightly.

Simon got into bed and it wasn't long before we all drifted off to sleep.

That night I had crazy dreams about the situation, I guess my brain was still trying to sort out how this was going to work. The doubts started to creep in. What if something goes wrong, what if I lose Danny. I can't let that happen. If this is to work there can't be any emotional attachment involved. For all intents and purposes, Simon is as Danny put it, a sex toy for our pleasure, nothing more.

The following morning, I woke up bleary eyed and realised Danny wasn't next to me any more. As my eyes adjusted, I lifted my head up off the pillow to see Danny ontop of Simon, who was in the prone position.

"Oh hey sleepy head." Danny said.

Danny continued to slide in and out of Simon.

"I didn't want to wake you, thought I'd let you sleep a bit longer." He said so nonchalantly, as if seeing him rail someone else was a completely normal sight.

"I won't be much longer, then you can have a turn. Sorry I started early, I woke up with a massive boner and needed to get rid of it."

Dannys body continued to bounce off Simon. It was a strange sight, a new perspective. Normally I would be the one face down, but this time I could see all of Danny. He was so athletic, the muscles in his thighs tensing with every thrust, his buttocks clenching, his biceps and triceps flexing as he holds his body weight over Simon.

Danny was right, this was such a turn on.

I watched as Danny upped the intensity, I could see his dick sliding in and out, in and out. It was hypnotic. With one final thrust he came, his whole body tensed as he deposited his load into Simon.

Then he pulled out slowly and smacked Simon on the ass.

"Thanks Si!"

"No problem." Simon said after lifting his head from the pillow.

He then looked at me.

"Fancy a go."

I pulled back the covers to reveal my rock hard cock. After watching Danny I was ready to go. I got out of bed, my cock rigidly swaying side to side and hopped on to the bed where Danny once was.

I lined myself up and pushed into to Simon, there was litttle resistance this time, looks like Danny opened him up pretty well, that coupled with Dannys cum, made for an excellent, yet sloppy lubricant.

I grabbed on to Simon's cheeks and rapidly pounded his ass. It was Dannys turn to watch now, he had wrapped the other blanket around him and sat on the bed watching us, lightly caressing his now limp dick with his finger.

I wondered if he was thinking the same as I did. That and we should probably buy some wet wipes.

I was getting close, the sound of my skin slapping against Simons ass was getting louder as I geared up for the final thrust.

I let out a loud groan as I came. I could feel it surging out of me. As I pulled out, the combined load of Danny and I trickled out, running down Simons' taint and on to the bed.

I got up and wiped myself down with what was now a towel covered in dry cum, then passed it to Simon who then tried to mop up the mess. There was no kissing, no obligation to finish him off. He was there to be used and we used him, just like he asked.

Simon thanked us for fulfilling his kink needs and over time our routine changed to include Simon every so often.

College life has certainly been interesting so far, and I wondered what could happen next.

Until next time.

12