Discovering Himself Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake happily continues to embrace his homosexuality.
6.5k words
4.72
4.8k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day after Jake had lost his anal virginity, taking his high school coach's entire nine inch penis into his ass. He hadn't stopped thinking about it ever since, hungry for more.

Luckily, Coach Campbell had suggested a lunch date, which is where he currently found himself. Jake was seated across from Bruce at a table in a semi-nice restaurant, each of them making their way through their order of a burger with a side of fries.

Thus far they had just made general chit chat, but the coach figured it was a good time to follow up on their adventure from the previous day.

"Any regrets about all of the fun, naughty things we did yesterday, Jake?"

"No regrets at all, coach." Jake answered instantly. "I'm confused why you ask that though. I thought the whole point of this date was because we were going to have sex again after."

"Of course. But I didn't want to make any wild assumptions. I just wanted to make sure you didn't feel bad about losing your virginity to an old man like myself."

"I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat." Jake added. "Every single thing."

Bruce smiled at Jake's answer.

"That's wonderful to hear." The coach told him. "I feel the same way."

There was a pause in the conversation as they each took a bite of their burger. Jake was eager to finish lunch quickly, assuming the faster they finished the faster they'd end up back home and naked together.

"Have you given anymore thought to what we discussed yesterday?" The coach asked. "About coming out to someone? Maybe to some close friends, or at least to your mother."

"I've thought about it, sure." Jake answered. "I don't argue that it's a valid idea. I'm just not sure I'm ready for those conversations yet."

"I understand being nervous. It's okay to think it through a bit more." Bruce suggested. "I just think, at least in terms of your mother, it's probably best to let her know. It would be better to tell her than for her to come home early some day and find out because she walks in on you sucking someone off. Or getting your tight little ass reamed from behind. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah, that makes sense." Jake admitted. "I promise I'll give it some more thought, coach."

"Great. That's all I'm suggesting."

Jake took a few fries and pushed them through a puddle of ketchup before eating them as he thought about the best way to let his mother know that he was gay.

"I'd love to hear more about your kinks and fetishes." Bruce said. "Like when you wanted to watch me pee yesterday after we had sex and I let you hold my cock for me. You really seemed to enjoy that."

"I did. That was really cool."

"Do you know of any other dirty things that turn you on?" Bruce asked. "I'd be happy to help you explore those things as well, if you'd like to share some ideas."

"I'm not sure, coach. I probably do, but I haven't thought too much about it." Jake answered. "I know I like the idea of being submissive. The thought of being spanked is kind of a turn on."

"I see." Bruce said with a grin. "So then you might enjoy me pulling down your pants, putting you across my lap, and me spanking your bare bottom until both of your cheeks are bright red and we're both rock hard?"

"Fuck yes." Jake told him with a lusty tone. "That sounds so hot."

"I agree." Bruce said. "What else? What other nasty, perverted fantasies get you hot and bothered?"

"I sometimes fantasize about being involved in some sort of orgy or group sex. Having a goal of pleasuring each of the other participants." Jake explained. "Being naked. On my knees. Sucking and stroking their hard dicks. Having them take turns fucking my ass raw. And just being absolutely covered in semen, inside and out, by the time it's all over."

"Wow." Bruce said. "We've really opened the floodgates of your homosexuality, haven't we? Just yesterday you were unsure and still a virgin. Today you're talking about a group of men running a train on you."

Jake smiled and blushed, excited to be discussing his fantasies so openly with someone.

"Don't get shy and bashful now." Bruce added. "I'm getting turned on by this conversation now. It's an interesting thing that you mention though. I was actually going to tell you that I know several suitable gay or bisexual men that I could set you up on a date with. But now I wonder if I should just start planning some sort of sex party instead so you can meet them all at once."

Jake's manhood flinched as he briefly considered his coach arranging an orgy of men on his behalf.

"That could definitely be a lot of fun." Jake said. "But I'm also just as happy to remain entirely focused on your big cock if that's what you prefer."

"We can give it some more thought. No need to rushing anything." Bruce told him. "Anything else? Any other filthy thoughts you'd like to share?"

"Most of my fantasies come from the various porn scenes I've masturbated to."

"There's certainly nothing wrong with a horny young man stroking himself to some raunchy pornography."

"I guess there's really only one other thing that comes to mind at the moment." Jake added. "A glory hole."

"You're interested in visiting a glory hole?"

"Absolutely. Just the idea of it is such a turn on." Jake explained. "There's no relationship aspect. You're just there to provide a service. A cock slides through, you suck it until it orgasms. Another cock slides through. Rinse and repeat. You don't even know the identity of the person on the other side. It could literally be anyone's penis in your mouth. All that matters is doing your job of servicing any and every dick presented to you."

"When you put it that way, I could absolutely see why that would turn you on so much." Bruce said.

"How about you, coach?" Jake asked. "Do you have any sexual fantasies you haven't gotten to experience yet?"

"I try not to get too hung up on living out specific fantasies." Bruce answered. "I try to live my sex life one hole at a time. I didn't have a specific fantasy of helping a young man realize his homosexuality by way of being the first person to ever fuck his tight ass and ejaculate inside of him, and yet, that was a lovely thing I got to experience with you yesterday."

"Aww, that's sweet." Jake told him. "I like that way of thinking. And you're right. Losing my virginity to my high school coach wasn't one of my prior fantasies, but I certainly enjoyed sliding my asshole down that long, fat cock of yours."

"That's the spirit!"

The two of them enjoyed their conversation as they finished up their lunch. When the waiter came by, Bruce paid for both meals and then headed to the car with Jake. They climbed in and shut the doors behind them.

"Now it's back to your place so we can fuck, right coach?"

"Not quite yet." Bruce informed him aw he started the car engine. "There's one more stop I'd like to make, but I think you'll enjoy it."

Jake wasn't thrilled about the delay in having another round of sex, but he decided not to protest against whatever his coach had planned. He would just have to wait a little longer before his hands were wrapped around his coach's penis again.

It only took a little over ten minutes for them to reach their destination: the adult toy store.

"Why are we stopping here, coach?"

"I wanted to buy you some things. My treat." Bruce answered. "Yesterday you mentioned that you didn't own a dildo. In my opinion, every gay man should own at least one dildo."

Now Jake's excitement came flooding back.

"And we'll grab a few other things too." Bruce added. "My treat of course."

The two of them got out of the car and made their way toward the novelty shop, holding hands as they walked. The coach opened and held the door, allowing Jake to enter first and then following behind, giving him an encouraging smack on the bottom as they entered.

Jake took in the atmosphere, almost overwhelmed by all of the sexually explicit items staring back at him. Bruce took him by the hand again and led him to an aisle of pornographic magazines. The first section was 'Heterosexual'.

"You don't need any of these." Bruce commented. "They would be littered with vaginas. Let's find something more your speed."

They continued down the aisle until they reached the 'Homosexual' magazines.

"This is more like it." Bruce said. "Have a look at the options and pick out a magazine for yourself, Jake."

"Not that I'm against owning a gay porn magazine, coach." Jake replied. "But isn't it kind of obsolete? I can just look up porn on my phone."

"Smart phones have really made it a lot easier to access both professional and amateur porn, which is great." Bruce agreed. "But what if the power goes out, internet goes down, or your phone dies? It's a good idea to have a hardcopy backup when you have the urge to watch guys getting naked and fucking each other."

"That does make sense."

Jake began to browse the various offerings of gay porn. The magazines were in individual, clear plastic sleeves. This prevented patrons from flipping through them, but also allowed them to look at the cover and back cover to get a good idea of what kind of content was inside.

As he picked up a magazine to inspect it more closely, Jake could feel his arousal stirring. This particular magazine seemed to be more focused on solo pictures. Close up pictures of half-nude men in sultry, provocative poses. Close up pictures of bare asses, cocks, and big, heavy balls.

Jake set it back on the rack and continued to browse. He eventually picked up a magazine that leaned a bit more toward the hardcore side. The model on the cover was handsome, and it touted articles inside to "Take Your Head Game to the Next Level" as well as "Tips to Pleasure Multiple Lovers Simultaneously". He turned to the back cover and saw pictures from various sets that included plenty of penetration and dick sucking. There was also one picture of a man on his knees with four beautiful, hard cocks in his face.

"This seems like a good one, coach."

"Great! Hang on to it and let's keep shopping."

"Umm, coach." Jake said. "I'm starting to get a boner."

"I can see that." Bruce told him. "Don't be embarrassed. It's perfectly normal. Everything in here is sexual and shoved in your face. Becoming erect in a place like this is common, especially for a young man like yourself."

Hearing this put Jake at ease. He held onto his gay magazine selection as they continued to other aisles. The coach stopped when they came to a section offering various lubricants.

"You'll need plenty of this for practicing with your new dildo." Bruce noted.

Jake felt his erection twitch as they proceeded to the next aisle. His eyes grew wide with lust as he found himself staring at an entire wall of fake cocks. There were all sorts of shapes, sizes, and colors to choose from.

"Wow." Jake said. "They're all so beautiful. I wish I could play with all of them."

Bruce chuckled at Jake's reaction and gave the boy another supportive smack on the bottom.

"We can start with one for now." Bruce told him. "Have a good look at the options and then pick out whichever realistic penis is your favorite."

Jake's dick twitched again as he examined the dildos carefully. After looking at several, he turned to his coach.

"Coach..." he said. "... would it be weird if I said I wanted one like yours? That I want a dildo that looks like your cock?"

"I don't think that's weird at all, Jake." Bruce replied. "I'm flattered."

"It's a good thing I measured your penis yesterday." Jake added. "Now I just need to find a thick dildo that's nine inches long."

Jake quickly scanned through the toy dicks to find the appropriate length. He was elated as he found the perfect toy and chose a box with a realistic, nine inch dildo. He held it up, smiling as he showed it to his coach.

"I found one! Check out this cock, coach." Jake said. "Doesn't it look cool?"

"It lools very cool." Bruce agreed with a grin. "Just what a boy like you needs. I imagine you're going to have a lot of fun playing with that."

They continued through the adult store and browsed all of the wonderful items. Before long, they found themselves in a section offering sexy lingerie and costumes for men and women.

"How about some panties?" Bruce suggested.

"Really coach?"

"I'm mostly joking." Bruce added. "But I bet you'd look cute in them. I've had sex with a few crossdressers and some guys look really good in women's underwear. And panties aren't much different than those briefs you wear."

"I mean if you want me to wear panties, I'd be willing to do that for you. As long as it would make your cock hard."

Bruce chuckled and patted Jake on the bottom again.

"No, that's fine." Bruce told him.

They proceeded further down to the sexy clothing options for men. Bruce saw an interesting box and picked it up to have a closer look.

"These look nice." He told Jake. "Basically sheer briefs, but the backside is left completely open. That way it holds your dick and your balls in place, but leaves your ass completely exposed."

"That sounds sexy."

"I could imagine you prancing around my house in a pair of these." Bruce added. "Teasing me with your ass until I can't help but bend you over and slide my stiff cock between your buns."

The coach handed the sexy underwear to Jake.

"Let's get you a pair of those." Bruce said. "And then pick out a couple of thongs, too. You should be flaunting that tight little bubble butt at every opportunity."

Jake happily took the open-butt underwear and then picked out two thongs, making sure to get the correct size.

"Need anything else?" Bruce asked.

Jake could've browsed the oasis of sex for hours, but he was also eager to get out of his clothes.

"I think this is plenty to start with, coach."

With all of the items in hand, Jake carried them to the checkout stand. The cashier casually rang them up and put them in two black plastic bags. Bruce paid for the items, took the receipt, and they made their way back to the car.

"Thank you for the presents, coach."

"My pleasure!" Bruce told him. "I like to buy things for my dates. I enjoy making them happy."

"Maybe I could do something for you? Maybe I could suck your cock." Jake offered. "That would also make me happy."

The coach chuckled at Jake's relentless enthusiasm.

"My house is only about fifteen minutes away." Bruce said. "You can't wait that long?"

"I probably could. But I don't want to." Jake said, looking his coach in the eyes. "Please... can I pretty please suck your dick?"

Bruce smiled, touched by Jake's plea.

"Okay." The coach told him. "But let me find a better parking spot so we have a little more privacy."

Jake was elated as the coach started the car and pulled it behind the building where the employees typically park. Bruce turned the car off, unzipped his slacks, and leaned back in the driver's seat.

"Be my guest." Bruce said.

Jake crawled over the center console and positioned himself over his coach's lap. He reached into his coach's pants and fished out the thick slab of meat he so desperately craved. Although not fully erect, it was obvious that Bruce was getting aroused as Jake wrapped his hand around the beautiful penis.

"Your cock is amazing." Jake told him as he peppered it with soft kisses.

It wasn't long before Coach Campbell's dick was fully erect. Jake took a moment to admire how fantastic it looked sticking out of his coach's unzipped pants. It was a glorious sight.

"I'm sorry, coach."

"For what?"

"I know I'm not going to be able to fit the entire thing in my mouth." Jake admitted. "It's just too big."

The coach put his hand on Jake's back and tried to reassure him.

"Don't worry. Remember how intimidated you were yesterday at the thought of every inch going into your rear? You stuck with it and you accomplished your goal." Bruce explained. "Just do your best and I'm sure it'll be great."

"Okay. Thanks for the pep talk, coach."

"Anytime." Bruce added. "Besides, that's part of why we bought you that dong. You can use it to practice. Practice sucking it and riding it and sucking it again. Every single day. Eventually you'll get the entire length in your mouth. I believe in you, Jake."

Jake's lust was renewed with his coach's inspiring words. As he held the base of the thick monster, Jake gave the penis a kiss right on its head. He then ran his tongue back and forth over the slit. Jake then put his mouth over the bulbous knob, sucking on it like a lollipop.

"That's a good boy." Bruce told him, enjoying the sensation of his dick head being sucked. "That's a very, very good boy."

Jake began to slide his mouth further down the cock. He couldn't quite make it halfway before feeling his gag reflex wanting to kick in, so he sucked his way back up to the tip.

"You're doing really well." Bruce said. "You don't have to fit every inch in your mouth in order for it to be a successful blowjob. Just keep up the good work and you'll get a creamy treat before long."

This was welcome encouragement to Jake as he continued to play with and suck the large penis.

"And it's not just your new dildo." The coach added. "You can obviously practice on other men, too. If you come out of the closet to your friends, I bet at least one or two of them would let you practice by sucking their dicks."

This thought was both interesting and exciting to Jake as he briefly slipped his mouth off of Bruce's stiff meat.

"That would be cool if they did." Jake admitted. "Do you really think they would let me blow them?"

"Absolutely." Bruce answered. "Even if they aren't gay like you, every guy enjoys getting a blowjob. If your friends like getting head, I doubt they'd care whose mouth it is that's sucking their cock."

Jake noticed a bead of precum on his coach's urethra and hungrily licked it away. He then continued to softly kiss the erect penis before putting it back into his mouth. Bruce moaned with delight as Jake continued to service his manhood.

"That feels great." Bruce told him. "Oh yeah, keep sucking my dick. Just like that."

Bruce's cock throbbed as Jake continued to give him head, bobbing up and down on the half that he could fit into his mouth. Jake could taste more salty precum on his tongue, which only made him want to suck the magnificent penis even more. Bruce moaned again.

"I'm almost there. I'm about to blow my creamy load into your mouth, Jake." Bruce announced. "Be a good boy and swallow every drop. I'd prefer not to get a stain on these nice slacks."

Jake made sure his lips were wrapped tightly around the shaft as he sucked up and down. He also gave the base of the cock a few jerks. Jake felt the penis twitch again in his mouth, and immediately felt a generous load of hot, fresh semen gush out. He continued to suck and swallow as the coach's penis continued to twitch, each time offering him more spunk. Jake was successful at not spilling a single drop of his coach's cum. He continued to hold the penis in his mouth until he was certain it was finished ejaculating. As the dick softened, Jake finally pulled his mouth off of it. He gave Bruce a quick kiss on the lips and then sat back down in the passenger seat.

"That was fucking awesome." Jake said. "Thank you for letting me suck your penis, coach."

"You're very welcome, Jake. You did a great job." Bruce replied. "You're going to make a lot of men... and a lot of cocks... very happy throughout your life."

Jake smiled to himself as he heard his coach's feedback. Bruce started the car and began the drive back to his house. He didn't bother putting his dick back in his pants, so the flaccid penis remained exposed during the trip home. Jake couldn't help but glance at his coach's lap every few seconds as he enjoyed the salty aftertaste in his mouth.

Before long, they arrived back at Coach Campbell's house. Jake took another look at his coach's exposed penis hanging out of his slacks.

12