Discovering Himself Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you put your things in your car and then we can head inside?"

"Sounds good to me, coach."

They got out of the car and then Jake put his bags of goodies in the passenger side of his car. Then the two men made their way into the house, down the hallway, and into the bedroom. Bruce's cock swayed back and forth as he walked.

Once they were in the bedroom, Jake turned to face his coach. He wrapped his arms around him, feeling Bruce's warm, bare cock against his own bulge in his jeans. He leaned in and they embraced in a passionate kiss, both of them opening their lips and making out together. Jake felt his coach's hands move behind him and below his waist, grabbing a handful of ass cheek with each hand. Feeling his coach grab and squeeze his bottom further intensified Jake's lust and arousal.

As they broke their embrace, Jake instinctively unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

"I need to feel you, coach." Jake told him. "I need to feel your cock inside me."

Bruce smiled at Jake's continued sexual energy.

"You will." Bruce assured the boy. "But first... you were saying some pretty naughty things at lunch. And then you even sucked my dick in public. I feel like maybe you need to be spanked. What do you think? Do you think you need a good, hard spanking for being such a dirty boy."

The thought of his coach smacking his buns repeatedly sent a tingle through Jake's body. He blushed, unable to hide his excitement.

"Yes, sir." Jake said meekly. "I do deserve a spanking for being such a naughty boy."

Bruce smiled and sat on the edge of his bed, his meaty dick still hanging out of his pants.

"Be a good boy and pull down your pants, then lie down across my lap so I can discipline your rear."

Jake pushed his jeans down to his knees. He left his briefs pulled up as he assumed the position over his coach's lap. He could feel the bulge in his underwear against Bruce's exposed manhood. He then felt his coach's hands caressing his bottom and rubbing his buns.

"You've been a very bad boy." Bruce teased, giving one of Jake's cheeks a hard slap. "Sucking another man's penis in a public place like that. Swallowing his semen."

Bruce gave the other cheek a hard slap as well. The cotton fabric of Jake's underwear didn't do much to deflect the wonderful stinging sensation.

"Did you enjoy it?" Bruce asked, again spanking the first cheek. "Did you enjoy being a dirty cocksucker where anyone could've walked by and seen what you were doing?"

"Yes!" Jake cried out as his coach spanked him again. "I love sucking cock!"

Jake felt the sting of another wonderful spanking. And then another. And then a third.

"And what about this tight little ass?" Bruce asked, slapping the boy's rear again. "Does your ass love cock too?"

"Yes!" Jake yelled out again as he felt another firm spanking. "I love the feeling of a hard dick fucking me in the ass!"

Coach Campbell gave Jake's rear another hard spanking.

"Maybe I need to get a better look at it then." He suggested. "I think you should pull down your underwear."

Jake happily lifted himself slightly off of his coach's lap, tugging his briefs down to expose his bare buttocks before lowering himself back into position. There were no more fabric barriers now. Jake's erection was now directly rubbing against his coach's cock.

"Your cheeks are getting quite red." Bruce said as he groped the soft buns. "Do you think you've had enough spankings?"

"No sir." Jake answered.

"I agree!" Bruce said, smacking one of his bare cheeks. "A naughty boy like yourself needs more discipline."

Jake felt another spanking give him a joyful sting, and then he felt his coach grabbing and spreading his cheeks. Jake involuntarily clenched his butt muscles when he felt his coach's fingertip press against his puckered hole, massaging it.

"Is this it?" Bruce asked. "Is this where you like to have random men insert their hard cocks?"

"Yes sir!"

The coach began rubbing Jake's anus more vigorously for a moment before pulling his hand back and giving him the hardest spanking yet. Jake could feel his coach's penis getting hard as it pressed against his own erection. He also felt another wonderful spanking on his bare ass. Then the coach guided him off of his lap and Jake stood up.

"I think it's time for us to get undressed." Bruce said with a smile.

Bruce stood up next to Jake and they both quickly removed their clothes. Once they were both naked, the coach suggested their next step.

"I'd love for you to get on your back and lift your knees up. Hold your knees toward your chest. Kind of like a missionary position." Bruce explained. "I'm going to fuck your naughty asshole, but first I want to taste it."

Jake did as he was told and got into position on the bed, willingly presenting and exposing himself to his coach. Bruce grabbed a bottle of lubricant but for now simply set it beside the naked young man. Bruce got onto the bed on his stomach, with Jake's ass directly in front of his face.

"Very pretty." Bruce commented as he took a look between Jake's buns. "Smells nice, too."

Jake felt his coach's lips against his skin as Bruce kissed the young butthole. He then felt his coach's wet tongue slowly making circles around his anus and also swiping across it. Jake could see he had precum leaking from the tip of his penis. He ached to touch himself but he wanted to hold off on orgasming for as long as he could.

"Your ass has a wonderful flavor, Jake." Bruce told him. "Nothing like the taste of a ripe, young asshole."

Jake was delighted to receive the compliment as he felt his coach's tongue return, now pushing into him slightly. It felt sensational to have his ass eaten out. Bruce added his fingertip, again rubbing Jake's anus but this time in combination with licking it.

"That feels great, coach."

Bruce was able to slip his fingertip into the moistened hole, gently beginning to finger Jake's ass as his tongue licked around the rim. Bruce then spit onto the hole, pushing his saliva just inside of Jake's ass. It felt like the coach's tongue was carefully tracing every single wrinkle as the finger probed further inside.

"Mmmm. Yes." Jake moaned.

Jake felt the coach pull his finger out and replace it by sticking his tongue as deep into Jake's rectum as he could. For a few moments, Bruce was making out with Jake's asshole. Unfortunately it was only those few moments, as Jake felt the tongue slip back out.

Bruce repositioned and got onto his knees. Jake glanced at his naked coach and was very excited to see that Bruce's penis was back to its full glory. The coach took the bottle of lubricant and drizzled it the length of his shaft. He then used his hand to make sure his cock was sufficiently coated.

"I'd like to fuck you in the ass now." Bruce informed him. "Would that be okay?"

"That would be fantastic, coach!"

Bruce positioned himself between Jake's legs, facing him, and aiming his cock for the boy's asshole. He teased Jake at first, ever so slightly rubbing his slick knob up and down Jake's pucker. Jake felt a return of the same lust he had felt just before giving his coach a blowjob earlier.

"Please, coach..." He said. "... please fuck me. I want to feel that massive dick inside of my ass again."

Bruce continued to rub his cock against Jake's hungry fuckhole.

"Oh I'm going to fuck you, Jake." Bruce assured him. "A naughty little boy like you deserves a proper assfucking. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, sir." Jake agreed. "A good, hard fucking from your long, fat cock is exactly what a dirty boy like me needs."

They smiled at each other as Bruce pushed his knob into Jake's fuckhole before popping it back out. He then repeated this process a second time. The third time, Bruce left the tip of his penis in Jake's asshole and slowly began to insert his impressive shaft. Jake's sphincter relaxed, making accomodations to welcome Bruce's dick inside.

At about halfway in, Bruce pulled back out to the tip, then plunged back in a little deeper into Jake's rectum.

"You seem to be taking it a bit more easily than yesterday." Bruce noted.

"I think that's because yesterday proved that I could take the entire thing." Jake replied. "So today I'm not as nervous, and I'm actually craving the feeling of your full length gliding in and out of me."

Bruce continued to be patient, easing a little bit more of his penis into Jake each time. After a minute or two, Bruce was successfully balls deep inside of Jake's rear. He held his cock still to allow Jake to enjoy the feeling of being completely packed once again. Bruce then slid it back out and back in, starting to slowly but consistently fuck the warm hole. Every time his coach inserted the whole cock, Jake enjoyed feeling his coach's heavy testicles mashed against him.

"That feels so good." Jake said. "I love the way your dick stretches me out."

"And I love how tightly your young asshole wraps around my cock." Bruce told him.

Bruce began sliding in and out of Jake's asshole a little bit faster now that the boy's hole was warmed up.

"You've been a very bad boy, Jake." The coach teased. "You've been a dirty, dirty boy."

Jake moaned as the big dick continued to drill into him. More precum was trickling out of his erection as he enjoyed the passionate buttfucking he was receiving.

"Take my cock." Bruce told him. "Take my cock like the dirty boy you are! You love having this dick up your ass, don't you?"

"Fuck yes!" Jake yelled. "Your penis is amazing!"

Bruce continued to pound Jake's asshole, his cock easily making its way in and out of the slick fuckhole. Jake's erection swayed back and forth as his coach thrust into him. Bruce leaned down and gave Jake a kiss on the lips as they continued having sex.

"I'm about to cum." Jake whispered. "I'm going to cum from you dicking me in my ass."

Bruce gave him another kiss.

"There's something fun I'd like you to try." Bruce informed him. "I'm going to lift you up a little bit. Don't worry, I'm going to keep fucking you."

Bruce reached his muscular arms around Jake's lower back, lifting his bottom half off the bed. As promised, his thick cock remained buried in Jake's ass, thrusting in and out.

"Open your mouth and grab yourself." Bruce continued. "Point your penis at your face and try to aim so that your cum shoots directly into your mouth."

The coach's dick continued to work between Jake's buns as Jake took hold of his erection. He opened his mouth and did his best to aim his manhood. Jake began to stroke himself as his ass was being fucked. He felt his orgasm approaching quickly. Jake held his mouth wide open as he ejaculated. To his surprise, his aim was quite accurate, with the initial rope of semen splashing onto his tongue. The subsequent spurts weren't as well placed, hitting his chin and just above his lips respectively. Jake made short work of the tongue blast, swallowing it down.

"Perfect!" Bruce told him. "Great job, Jake!"

Jake smiled as he savored his salty treat. The coach lowered him back into the previous position so that he had a good angle to really drive his cock deep into the boy's asshole. Jake simply laid back and took his coach's dick up his rear.

"It'll be my turn soon." Bruce informed him. "Are you ready for me to give you another anal creampie?"

"Yes, sir." Jake replied. "Fill me up, coach!"

Bruce picked up the pace, really slamming his cock between Jake's cheeks. Hard, deliberate thrusts had Jake's fuckhole feeling wonderful.

After a few minutes of hard pounding, Bruce switched back to slow, long, full thrusts of his penis into and out of Jake's anus. The coach gave his asshole one final thrust, making sure all nine inches of dick meat were inside of Jake's rectum. Bruce then began to unload his balls, flooding Jake's bowels with warm semen. He left his cock firmly lodged in Jake's asshose until every drop was pumped out.

Finally, Bruce slowly pulled his penis out of the loose, creamy hole. Jake let his legs down as his naked coach laid down beside him on the bed.

"That was amazing, coach." Jake said. "That was just what I needed."

"I've had a lot of fun today, too." Bruce agreed. "What was your favorite part?"

Jake gave the question careful and honest consideration.

"I don't know. It was all great. I feel like I'm required to say my favorite part so far was having you fuck me up the ass." Jake admitted. "But getting to play with your penis in the car was really cool. And there was something about those spankings that was just magical."

Bruce chuckled.

"You don't have to say that your favorite part was us having sex." Bruce told him. "I agree. Spanking your bottom was very arousing to me as well. I think we should make that a regular thing."

"I'd really appreciate that, coach."

"I think it would be a good idea to come up with fun reasons on why you deserve to be spanked." Bruce suggested. "Maybe you should get a notebook and keep track of different reasons. You could write things like... was looking at porn and accidentally saw a woman's vagina. Or... forgot to practice on my dildo this morning. Another one could be... I didn't taste my cum after masturbating."

"That does sound like it could be fun."

"I think so, too." Bruce added. "And then any time you come over, we can review the list of recent offenses together and decide how many spankings you deserve. Maybe we can even decide if I spank you with my hand, a paddle, or even my leather belt."

Hearing that his coach was as into the spankings as he was made Jake very happy.

"That sounds great." Jake said. "I think I already have an old notebook I can use to write things down."

With that settled, Bruce casually placed his hand on Jake's upper thigh, very close to the boy's flaccid penis.

"Going back to something we discussed at lunch." Bruce said. "I was serious about knowing several men I could set you up with if you're interested."

"I thought we agreed on a sex party?"

"That's one option." Bruce told him with a chuckle. "I'm not sure you're ready for a full-on, all-male orgy. If it makes you more comfortable, maybe I could invite one or two guys to join us here at my house. That way we ease you into pleasuring multiple men at once and it would also serve as an introduction of sorts if you decide they're men you'd like to continue having sex with."

"I think that sounds like a good compromise."

Bruce moved his hand over and began to fondle Jake's genitals. Jake didn't want to be left out, so he returned the favor, taking his coach's fat penis in his hand.

"Was my dirty talk okay?" Bruce asked. "I like to say dirty things during foreplay and sex, but I hope I didn't offend you at all."

"Are you kidding me? I loved every bit of it." Jake confirmed as they rubbed each other's cock. "I love dirty talk. If anything, I'd say you should've been even nastier. The more perverted things you say, the more I get turned on. It just makes everything so much more intense. Especially when you were spanking me."

"Good to know!" Bruce said. "I'll do my best to say much dirtier things you moving forward."

Both men continued to squeeze and play with each other's dick. They were each close to being fully erect once again.

"I should probably get home for dinner soon." Jake admitted. "But do you think we could fuck one more time before I go?"

"It would be an honor to blast you in the ass again, Jake." Bruce answered. "I'm going to fuck you raw before sending you back home to your mother, full of my sperm."

They both repositioned themselves. For this round, Bruce had Jake get on his side and take his buttfucking from the little spoon position. He held Jake in his arms as his thick penis slid between his cheeks.

Bruce gave Jake's rear end another hard, passionate fucking. After sufficiently pounding the boy's ass, Bruce made a second generous donation of semen deep into Jake's bowels.

The two men shared another kiss after they were done fucking. Jake thanked his coach for the toys, the conversation, and of course the incredible sex. He then got dressed and headed back home with his ass full of cum.

Jake smiled to himself, excited about playing with his new toys. He was also excited to think about what types of sexual activity he would get into with his coach next.

12