Discovering Himself Ch. 03

Story Info
Jake accidentally comes out before having more sexy fun!
7k words
4.67
2.3k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake had just woken up and gotten out of bed. He was still wearing what he had slept in: a white undershirt and one of the thongs his coached had bought for him. He was bending down for a pair of shorts when he heard his mother's voice.

"Oh honey!"

Jake quickly stood up and turned around to see his mother, Kathy, standing in his doorway and firmly looking away. Jake knew that she had clearly gotten an unexpected look at his backside, covered only by the skimpy strand of underwear running up his crack.

"Sorry, mom."

Kathy just shook her head.

"It's fine. I just wasn't expecting that when I came in here." She said. "Please get dressed and then come to the kitchen. I have something I'd like to talk to you about."

Jake's mother walked away, leaving him alone in his shirt and underwear. Jake shrugged and stepped into his black gym shorts, pulling them up. He made his way down the hallway and into the kitchen where his mother was seated at the kitchen table. She motioned for him to have a seat and he sat down across the table from his mother.

"Sorry I mooned you this morning, mom."

"That's okay, honey. It's my own fault for not knocking." Kathy said. "But there is something we need to address."

"What's up?"

"Well..." She started. "... the other day, I was putting away some of your clothes and the top drawer of your bedside table wasn't closed all the way."

Jake swallowed nervously as he had a good idea where this was going.

"I wasn't snooping, but I couldn't help but notice what was in there." Kathy continued. "I saw your adult magazine. I also saw your... rather massive... sex toy. Sweetie, is there something you need to tell me?"

Jake blushed, unsure of what exactly to say. There was no use trying to make up an excuse or be long winded in his answer. He took a deep breath and decided it was best to be completely honest.

"Mom, I'm gay." Jake told her. "Please tell me you're not upset."

Kathy smiled and reached out her hand, which Jake accepted. She squeezed her son's hand lovingly.

"Sweetheart, I'm your mother. I would never in a million years be upset at you over your sexual orientation." Kathy explained. "I've had my suspiscions for a while now, but thank you for being honest with me. I just want you to be safe and happy."

"Thanks, mom." Jake said. "That means a lot to me that you're so supportive."

"That does bring up my next question though." She added. "You've been spending a lot of time with Coach Campbell. He has a bit of a reputation around town for being a somewhat of a player, and I've heard he sleeps with both men and women. So that made me wonder... are you having sex with your coach, sweetie?"

"Yes, we've had sex a few times. Is that a problem?"

"Of course not, honey." Kathy told her son. "As long as you're being safe and enjoying yourself, I'm not worried about who you sleep with."

"Okay good." Jake added. "Because I plan to continue having sex with him."

Kathy smiled again and gave her son's hand another squeeze. Jake was refreshed about how candid and openly they were able to have this conversation about his homosexuality.

"Now I have something else that I'm curious about. I'm so embarassed to be asking my own son, but I've always wondered about it." Kathy said. "There are other rumors I've heard. Rumors about your coach's... size, so to speak. Is he... ya know... as big as what I've heard?"

Now it was Jake's turn to smile.

"Actually, mom, I measured it with a ruler." Jake informed her. "I can happily tell you that the rumors are true. He is very thick, and it's a full nine inches long."

Kathy's mouth dropped open at the confirmed length.

"I don't think I've ever been with a man that big." She said. "Wow."

"That's why that dildo in my drawer is so big." Jake added. "I wanted one that reminded me of him."

"I see. That makes sense."

Kathy sweetly squeezed Jake's hand again before pulling hers back, her mind still blown away by her son's confirmation of the size rumors.

"Mom, can I ask you something now?" Jake inquired. "It's about sex."

"Being a woman, I'm not sure how much advice I can give you about your specific scenario of being with another man." Kathy told him. "But I am your mother, so I'm happy to try and help. What's your question?"

"This is going to sound bad, but I promise I don't mean it in an insulting way." Jake explained. "I assume you've given a lot of blowjobs over the years, right mom?"

Kathy paused, somewhat perplexed about how to answer. She cleared her throat and decided that her son had been honest, so she should be honest as well.

"Sure, honey." Kathy answered. "I'm familiar with the act of giving a man oral sex. Why?"

"Do you have any advice?" Jake asked. "I was trying to give my coach some head yesterday but I could only fit maybe half of his penis in my mouth. I really want to be able to swallow the whole thing."

"I'm not sure what to tell you, sweetie." His mother answered. "I guess my main advice would be to be careful and take your time. Don't get overzealous. Just try to take a little bit more each time. And remember, a man can still enjoy receiving oral sex even if you can't take every single inch of his penis in your mouth."

"Oh I know. I was able to make him cum, but I just thought it would be cool if I could deepthroat all of it." Jake told her. "Thanks, mom."

"You're welcome, honey. I'm always here for you."

They both stood up from the table and gave each other a hug. Jake made his way back to his room, both happy and relieved that his mother now knew the secret he had been trying to keep from her.

Jake picked up his phone and noticed that he had a text message waiting. He smiled when he saw that it was from his coach.

FROM: Coach

Up for a little fun this afternoon?

The message was also accompanied by a delightful surprise: A close up picture of his coach's fully erect penis.

Jake immediately became aroused as he typed up a quick reply.

TO: Coach

I'm always interested in playing with THAT beautiful thing! I'm going to take a shower and then I'll head over.

Jake hit send, grabbed his remaining clean thong and a fresh shirt, and headed to the bathroom. By the time the water was warm, Jake's cock was rock hard and dripping from his coach's picture. He stepped into the shower and wasted no time blowing a sizeable load down the drain.

***

Later that afternoon, Jake arrived once more at Coach Campbell's house. He was holding a notebook as he rang the doorbell and was greeted by his coach dressed in a black satin robe.

"Are you wearing anything under that robe?"

"Just my birthday suit!" Bruce replied with a grin. "Come on in."

Jake was very excited to learn that his coach was completely nude under his robe. A thin piece of material was the only thing standing in his way of getting to his coach's penis.

They both made their way to Bruce's living room. Jake set his notebook on the table before taking a seat on the couch next to his coach. Bruce put his arm around Jake's shoulders.

"How have you been this past week, Jake?" He asked. "Have you been playing with your dildo like a good boy? Have you come out to any of your friends?"

"Yes, sir. I play with that dong every chance I get. Unfortunately I still can't get much more than half of it into my mouth and throat, but I'm going to keep practicing until I can take all of it." Jake answered. "I still haven't told any of my friends that I'm gay, but now my mom knows."

"That's fantastic!" Bruce exclaimed. "I'm so happy that you finally told your mother. How did you break the news to her?"

"It actually wasn't even my decision." Jake said with a chuckle. "I guess I left the drawer of my bedside table open. That's where I keep my... umm... fun things. She saw the gay magazine and also my toy cock. She asked if I needed to tell her anything. I decided it was time and so I owned up to it and confirmed to her that I am homosexual."

"That makes me so happy for you." Bruce told him. "I think that earns you a reward. Would you like to put your hand inside my robe?"

Jake grinned. There was no need for a verbal response as they both knew it was a rhetorical question. Jake reach over with his hand, sliding it under his coach's robe. Jake felt a rush of excitement as his hand went between Bruce's thighs and wrapped around his warm, thick penis.

"So how did she react?" Bruce continued. "Was she surprised when you told her that you prefer having sex with men?"

"She said she had suspected it for a while." Jake answered as he held his coach's cock. "But overall, she was very supportive. She said as long as I'm happy and I'm being safe then she doesn't care who I choose to sleep with."

"That's really great, Jake."

"My mom actually asked about you too, coach."

"Oh? What did she ask?"

Jake was quickly becoming aroused as he continued to hold Bruce's penis in his hand as they chatted.

"She asked if that's why I had been spending so much time with you. She asked if we were having sex and I told her that we were. She didn't mind at all." Jake said. "But I guess there are rumors out there about you. She said she had heard you had a big dick and asked me if it was true. I told her about your nine inches and she was shocked. I think she might've been a little jealous too."

"Jealous, huh?" Bruce replied with a laugh. "Maybe I'll have to offer your mom the chance to have a look for herself. I have always thought that Kathy had a beautiful body. Great ass, too. I think you get your bubble butt from your mom, Jake."

Jake blushed as he gently squeezed his coach's erection under the robe. It was odd, but Jake was aroused by the thought of his mother experiencing the very penis that he currently had in his hand. The same penis that had now pounded his ass on multiple occasions.

"But really, it's wonderful that your mother knows that you're gay. And also that she's so supportive." Bruce told him. "Now we just need to work up your courage to tell some friends."

"I know." Jake admitted. "I'll keep brainstorming some ways I could maybe let some friends know that I enjoy having sex with guys."

Jake felt his coach's massive dick throb in his hand.

"Is that what I think it is?" Bruce asked, motioning to the notebook.

With his free hand, Jake grabbed it and set it on his lap. He opened the notebook, keeping his other hand wrapped around his coach's penis.

"Yes, sir." Jake answered. "I've written down some things that might lead to me needing you to spank me again."

"I can't wait to hear what a dirty little boy you've been." Bruce said, his cock twitching in Jake's hand again. "Feel free to share whenever you're ready."

"The first thing I don't really think is my fault, but I wrote it down just in case." Jake explained. "I was looking up some gay porn on my phone and a stupid ad popped up and I accidentally saw a naked girl."

"Is that so?" Bruce said. "What exactly did you see?"

"I looked away when I saw it pop up." Jake answered. "But I did unfortunately see a completely exposed vagina briefly."

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Jake. I remember you saying that you didn't like the way a woman's pussy looks." Bruce told him. "I agree it's not your fault, but you need to be more careful. Any porn ads that you see should be full of naked men and big cocks, not women. So I'd say that earns you... three spankings."

"That's fair, coach."

Jake smiled knowing that his bottom would be getting disciplined again by his coach.

"You're probably going to be mad about this next one." Jake said. "I was picking up some groceries for my mom, and I noticed a really cute guy in the store. He noticed me too. I even caught him checking me out when I bent over to grab a bag of chips. He smiled at me, but I was too nervous to say anything."

"You're right. That is rather disappointing to hear." Bruce told him. "I understand you were nervous, but it sounds like you missed a great opportunity. Especially if he was looking at your butt when you bent over. You should've talked to him, flirted with him. If you had, maybe you'd be telling me about his cock instead of telling me you didn't even talk to him. I think that deserves another five spankings. Do you agree?"

"I absolutely agree." Jake admitted, giving his coach's erection another squeeze. "I regret not introducing myself. Hopefully I'll bump into him again some day."

"How else have you misbehaved?"

"I only have two others written down." Jake said. "One is not closing my drawer, which led to my mom finding my gay porn."

"That's not a bad thing at all." Bruce told him. "I understand why you wrote it down, but it resulted in you telling your mother about your homosexuality, so that's great. What was the last thing?"

"You texting me the picture of your cock earlier." Jake admitted. "It made me really horny and I jerked off to it."

"That doesn't surprise me."

"Me either." Jake added. "But when I was playing with myself, it was in the shower. I ended up shooting my cum onto the tub and it went down the drain. I feel like I should have unloaded it into my hand so that I could swallow it."

"Yes, you should always strive to swallow your own cum whenever possible." Bruce agreed. "I can give you a partial pass because I know how excited you get when you see a big penis. We're up to eight spankings... how about we add just two more for an even ten?"

"That sounds perfect." Jake answered, still gripping his coach's firm penis. "Do you want to spank me right now or should I suck this big dick I've been holding onto for so long?"

Bruce chuckled at Jake's enthusiasm.

"I know you're eager to play with my cock, but the spankings will definitely be first." Bruce informed him. "I was thinking, though... in light of you telling your mother that you're gay, we should do something special. I was planning to use my hand again, but why don't I go and grab one of my leather belts? It would probably sting a bit more on your bare buns, but it would make the ensuing sex even better I think."

Jake throbbed at the thought of a belt's sting across his bottom.

"I think a belt sounds great!"

"Good." Bruce said. "I know this will make you sad, but I need you to let go of my penis if I'm going to get one."

Jake sighed, reluctantly releasing his grasp on the cock and pulling his hand out of the robe. Bruce stood up and began to walk away.

"I have another surprise to tell you about when I get back." The coach told him.

Although his coach was only gone for a few minutes, it felt like an eternity. When Jake heard footsteps, he looked over and saw that his coach had taken off his robe. He was completely nude with his hard dick standing majestically at full attention. His coach had a black belt doubled over in his hand.

"I love that fucking penis." Jake said.

"I'm well aware, Jake." His coach replied.

"What was the other surprise you mentioned?" Jake asked as he continued to stare at the mesmerizing erection.

"I told you that I knew several men I could introduce you to." Bruce reminded him. "I still don't think you're ready for a full blown orgy, but I did invite someone over to join us. His name is Kevin, he's 32, and I think you'll like him. I was telling him about the great sex we've been having and he agreed to join us. He should be here very soon. Isn't that exciting?"

"That sounds awesome, coach!"

"I thought you'd enjoy that." Bruce said. "Now... let's get this belt on that sexy young ass!"

Jake stood up and took off his shirt. He then pushed his shorts down leaving him in just his thong.

"Underwear too?"

"Actually, leave the underwear on." Bruce suggested. "The thong leaves your buns completely exposed so that should be sufficient. Get on the couch, on your knees, with your ass facing me."

Jake did as he was told and got onto the couch with his rear facing his coach. Bruce took a moment to admire the young buttocks before getting into a better position himself.

"I want you to count out loud with each spanking. Every time you feel the belt connect with your rear. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Are you ready?" Bruce asked, pulling his hand back.

"Ready, coach."

Jake took a deep breath and tried to brace himself. Bruce pulled the trigger and Jake winced as he felt the sweet stinging impact of the belt across his cheeks.

"One!" Jake cried out.

Bruce reared back again, connecting with Jake's ass. The sharp slapping sound was music to both of their ears.

"Two!"

"Only two spankings and your ass is already turning a lovely shade of red." Bruce commented. "But you have to learn your lesson. So, the next time you notice a guy checking you out, are you going to be a good boy and start a conversation?"

"Yes, coach."

A third painful lashing fell across Jake's exposed bottom.

"Three!"

"And are you going to tell him that you're gay and that you'd love to suck his cock?" Bruce continued. "Or that you'd like him to fuck you hard and stretch your horny hole?"

"Yes!" Jake shouted. "I'll make sure he knows I'm interested in having sex with him."

"Good."

Another crack of the belt stung Jake's buns in a delightful way.

"Four!"

"Are you going to stop being a pussy and tell your friends that you're a cock-loving homosexual? That you enjoy having a dick in your ass?"

The belt connected with Jake's backside before he could answer the question. His cheeks felt like they were on fire.

"Five!" Jake yelled. "And yes, I'll figure out a good way to come out to my friends."

"If they're as supportive as your mother, are you going to offer to suck their dick?" Bruce asked. "Will your offer them your filthy fuckhole for their pleasure and amusement?"

"Yes!"

Again Jake felt the belt across his ass.

"Six!" Jake mustered, his bare buns burning from the stern discipline, while his erection bulged in the front of his thong.

"What about my friend Kevin?" Bruce asked. "Are you going to show him what a nasty little boy you are?"

"Yes. I promise."

"Are you going to beg for his cock the way you beg for mine?" Bruce added. "If he offers you the chance, are you going to let him piss in your mouth?"

"Yes, coach. I'll drink every drop if he offers it to me."

Jake winced as he felt another strike bite his ass cheeks.

"Seven!"

Bruce wasted no time, administering the hardest spanking so far to Jake's bottom.

"Eight."

Before Coach Campbell could continue, the doorbell rang.

"That must be my friend." Bruce said. "You keep that perverted, gay ass right where it is while I answer the door."

"Yes, sir."

Jake heard his coach walk away and answer the door. He could hear them exchange greetings and then heard footsteps as they walked into the living.

"So this is the delightful new twink you've been fucking." Kevin said. "Look at how red his ass is. No wonder your cock is throbbing, Bruce."

"He has two more belt lashings to go."

Kevin walked around the couch and stood in front of Jake. He held out his hand and Jake shook it.

Kevin seemed to be in good shape, and he dressed nicely in slacks and a tucked in polo shirt.

"Hello, Jake. I'm Kevin. I'm looking forward to getting to know you."

"It's nice to meet you."

Kevin smiled and walked back to the center of the living room, getting another look at Jake's bright red buns.

"You were right, Bruce." He said. "That is one very fuckable ass."

"And this kid loves the cock." Bruce told his friend. "He can't seem to get enough of my penis."

"Who can?" Kevin joked.

"Okay, Jake. Let's get these last two spankings out of the way. How does your butt feel?"

"Really sore." Jake answered. "But in a good way."

"How many guys have you had sex with, Jake?" Kevin asked.

"Just coach so far." Jake said. "But I hope that I'll get to have sex with you too."

12