Discovering Himself Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh we'll be having sex alright." Kevin assured him. "Seeing Bruce naked and those raw cheeks of yours has my cock getting excited already."

Jake was caught off guard by another painful sting from his coach's belt.

"Nine!" Jake yelped.

"One more, Jake." The coach said. "Then the three of us can start getting nasty with each other."

"I might need to get naked." Kevin suggested.

"Please do." Bruce told him. "I know Jake will want to play with your dick and ass. Hard to do that with your clothes on."

Jake was excited as he could hear Kevin undressing behind him as he readied himself for his final spanking.

"Get ready, Jake." The coach said. "I'm going to make this last spanking really sting that horny little ass. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, coach. I need to be disciplined." Jake answered confidently. "Please spank me whenever you're ready."

Jake took a deep breath. Bruce drew his hand back and focused on where he was aiming. With a forceful swing, the belt landed directly across the middle of Jake's buttocks.

"Ten." Jake said, just barely.

Both of his cheeks were tingling and sore. He slowly climbed down off of the couch and turned around to face his coach and Kevin, who was now nude and erect. Jake of course took the opportunity to scope out Kevin's package. It wasn't as long or thick as Bruce's, but it was still a very nice and respectable seven inch penis.

"Nice bulge." Kevin told Jake, referring to the obvious erection in the boy's thong. "I especially like the wet spot on the crotch."

"Thanks." Jake replied with a smile. "I really like when coach spanks my bottom. I'm sure I had precum oozing out the entire time."

"What do you think of Kevin's penis, Jake?"

"It's very nice!" Jake said.

"Would you like to play with it?" Kevin asked.

Jake nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes please."

Kevin walked to the couch and took a seat. He had his legs apart so that his cock was sticking straight up between them. Jake knelt down in front of Kevin and took the dick in his hand. Jake throbbed in his thong as he held the new penis.

Bruce set his belt aside and then took a seat beside Kevin, but not before giving one of Jake's bright red buns a firm pinch. When his coach was seated, Jake reached out with his free hand and placed it around his fat cock. Jake was elated to have a firm dick in each hand. He began to slowly stroke each penis up and down.

"He's a real cutie." Kevin said. "Where'd you find this young piece of ass, Bruce?"

"Gym class." Bruce answered with a chuckle as Jake played with their erections. "Caught him looking at naked boys in the shower. Staring at their bare, wet butts and of course their penises."

"How naughty. Those belt lashings were certainly well-deserved then."

"Exactly." Bruce added. "After he graduated, I invited him over. We discussed it and I helped him embrace the fact that he was a homosexual by giving his tight bottom a proper dicking."

"I'm guessing he enjoyed that?"

"He sure did." Bruce said. "That was just over a week ago and he's been obsessed with my cock ever since."

"To be fair, you do have a pretty amazing dick." Kevin told his friend. "Sorry I'm not as big as your coach, Jake."

"It's still a very nice penis." Jake said, still fondling both men. "Thank you for letting me play with it."

"You're very welcome."

Jake leaned over and kissed the tip of Kevin's cock, then leaned the other direction and kissed his coach's dick head as well.

"How did you two meet?" Jake asked.

"That's actually a fun memory." Kevin answered with a chuckle. "It was a few years ago and I was bartending. Bruce was there but wasn't having too much luck with the ladies that night."

Jake continued to fondle their erections as he listened to the story.

"I could tell he was frustrated so I started to flirt with him a little bit." Kevin continued. "At one point I told him I could be his consolation prize. A few minutes later we were in the bathroom stall, my pants were pulled down, and he was pounding my asshole like a wild man."

"That's so cool."

"It was very cool." Kevin agreed. "So he gets done, blows a huge wad of cum in my ass, and then I got to suck and lick him clean before we exchanged numbers and he went home. I've never forgotten how incredible his big dick felt that night."

"Speaking of Kevin being assfucked..." Bruce said. "... that's one reason I invited him over, Jake. I thought you might like to try being the one in charge. Would you like to try fucking Kevin?"

"I can try it if that's what you want, coach."

"It's not about what I want, Jake. It's about what you want. It's about continuing to explore your homosexuality." Bruce explained. "You might find that you only prefer being the receiver and that's fine. Or you might discover that you also enjoy being the one cumming into another man's asshole. I just think that sliding that young, gay cock of yours into Kevin's ass is worth exploring."

Jake felt his penis twitch at the thought of inserting it into Kevin's rear.

"That does sound like fun, coach."

"Great! Let's get you two into a good position so you can have sex with Kevin."

Although Jake didn't want to, he let go of the two erect penises as the three of them stood up. Kevin then got back onto the couch on his knees and lowered his head, leaving his ass sticking up. Jake finally pulled down his thong, freeing his very excited penis. He then got on his knees behind Kevin, looking down and admiring the chocolate starfish staring back at him.

"What do you think?" Bruce asked. "What do you think of Kevin's butthole?"

"It's very pretty."

"Why don't you treat yourself to a taste while I grab us some lube?"

Bruce walked away as Jake lowered himself next to Kevin's exposed bottom. He stuck his tongue against Kevin's scrotum and slowly licked up the entire length of his asscrack. And then he did it again.

Jake pulled away from the spread buttocks briefly before leaning back in and kissing Kevin's fuckhole. Bruce returned with some lubricant but simply held onto it as he watched Jake push his tongue inside of Kevin's anus.

"You look really cute with your face buried in Kevin's rear." Bruce said. "Are you enjoying yourself? Do you like tossing his salad?"

Jake pulled his face out of Kevin's ass so that he could respond.

"I love it!" Jake answered. "I could suck on this butthole for hours, coach."

"Spoken like a filthy young queer." Bruce told him with a laugh. "I'm happy to hear you say that. But it's important to focus on fucking, not sucking, Kevin's dirty asshole."

"Yes, sir. I understand, coach."

"Good boy."

Bruce walked over to the couch and opened the lube, squirting a dab onto Kevin's anus.

"Just start by gently rubbing that in." He instructed.

Jake did as he was told and began to rub his fingertip around Kevin's puckered hole. Bruce then added another squirt.

"Now slide your finger inside." Bruce said. "Make sure to get Kevin's asshole nice and moist."

Jake didn't hesitate to insert his finger into Kevin's exposed bottom. As he did, he looked at his coach and smiled.

"Oh wow. It's really warm." Jake noted. "It feels so nice."

"Just wait until you put your cock in it." Bruce told him. "There's nothing quite like having a warm, tight ass wrapped around your penis."

Kevin moaned as Jake added a second finger. Bruce squirted some lube onto his hand and reached down, rubbing it all over Jake's throbbing, horny dick. After Jake was lubed up, Bruce took a step back.

"Okay. I think you're ready." Bruce said. "I think you two are ready for some hot, nasty, gay sex. Do you agree, Kevin?"

"Definitely." Kevin agreed. "Go ahead and give me that dick whenever you're ready, Jake!"

Jake pulled his fingers out and held his erection so that the tip of his cock was resting on Kevin's wet pucker.

"Now Kevin is no stranger to having a cock buried in his ass." Bruce explained. "He has had quite the assortment of dick over the years. Big, small, fat, skinny. You don't need to take it easy on him the way we did when I took your virginity."

"Okay, coach."

"Whenever you're ready, go ahead and slide your horny penis in there." Bruce suggested. "Take the next step in your homosexual journey and give Kevin every inch of that young, gay cock."

"Yes, sir!"

Jake held his erection and aimed it at Kevin's butthole. He moved his hips forward, pushing his penis inside. He easily inserted his full length into Kevin and was amazed at the sensation.

"Holy shit. You were right, coach!" Jake exclaimed. "This feels incredible."

"I tried to tell you!" Bruce said. "I wouldn't lie about something as magical as buttsex. Imagine how much I enjoyed having your tight, virgin ass sliding down my cock the other day."

Jake started to work his manhood back and forth. Kevin's moans inspired him that he was on the right track. Jake was full of excitement as he slid his dick in and out of Kevin.

"That's it, Jake." Bruce encouraged. "Fuck his fairy ass. Give him that cute, twink cock of yours!"

Jake stared at Kevin's ass, admiring the jiggle of his cheeks every time he thrusted into him. He also could feel Kevin's sphincter gripping his manhood as he slid out.

"That feels wonderful, Jake!" Kevin told him. "Don't be shy about really pounding me with your dick. I enjoy being fucked hard."

Jake put his hands on Kevin's hips, wanting to do his best to make his new friend happy. He started to be more forceful with each inward thrust. Jake looked over and noticed that Bruce was stroking himself as he watched them having sex.

"Do you some help with that, coach?" Jake asked. "Do you want to fuck me while I fuck Kevin?"

"I'm just fine watching, but thank you." Bruce answered, continuing to fondle his nine, thick inches. "You just focus on fucking Kevin's ass like a good boy."

"Yes, sir."

Jake turned his attention back to the anus he was probing. He focused on how warm and cozy his erection felt inside of Kevin's bowels. He noticed how his testicles brushed against Kevin's each time was fully inserted into the rectum.

"I'm really enjoying having sex with you." Jake said. "Thank you for offering your butthole to me."

"You're very welcome, Jake." Kevin replied. "I'm enjoying having that penis in me. Feel free to keep it inside when you're ready to ejaculate."

"Yes, sir." Jake added. "I think it's getting close."

Jake was still holding Kevin's hips as he happily humped the horny bottom, easily sliding back and forth between his cheeks.

"Do as Kevin said." Bruce said, continue to play with himself. "When you're ready, you blow that hot, gay load right into Kevin's hungry, gay asshole."

Jake drove his dick into Kevin's rear, plunging as deep as he could into the orifice. After a few more thrusts, Jake pushed his cock all the way in one more time, moaning as his manhood twitched in Kevin's rectum and began spewing its creamy man sauce into his bowels.

"Good boy." Bruce said. "Give that dirty twink hole every single drop."

Jake twitched again, shooting more of his warm cum into Kevin's ass. The spurts quickly became droplets as Jake finished ejaculating. Finally Jake slid his penis out of Kevin's used fuckhole.

"That was perfect!" Bruce told him. "I think next you should get on your knees, Jake."

Jake didn't argue, getting off of the couch and kneeling down next to it on the floor. Kevin also got off of the couch, and Jake noticed that his seven inch penis was still fully erect.

"I think it's my turn, Kevin." Bruce said. "Jake got you warmed up. Would you like to have me ram my cock up your ass now?"

"You know I do!"

"Stand up and get next to Jake." Bruce added. "I want your dick in his mouth while I fuck you harder and deeper than he did."

Kevin moved over so that he was in front of Jake, his erect penis hovering in front of Jake's face. Jake noticed a bead of precum on Kevin's slit and immediately swiped it away with his tongue. He then opened his mouth and started to suck Kevin's dick.

Bruce positioned himself behind Kevin and placed the head of his cock between Kevin's butt cheeks. Taking a deep breath, Bruce pushed his meaty phallus into the warm, wet hole. Kevin's anus offered little to no resistance to Bruce's large and throbbing dick.

"Oh yeah. Jake got you nice and loose for me." Bruce said as he inserted all nine glorious inches jnto Kevin. "I'm going to enjoy fucking this sloppy hole."

As Bruce filled Kevin's rectum with his meat, the motion pushed Kevin's cock deeper into Jake's mouth. Jake could hardly believe it when he felt Kevin's balls against his chin.

"Finally. I finally have an entire penis in my mouth!" Jake thought to himself.

Jake continued to take Kevin's erection between his lips as Bruce's penis stretched Kevin's asshole out even more.

"Bruce, your cock feels amazing!" Kevin yelled. "And you were right about Jake. He's quite the little cocksucker."

"He really is." Bruce again, slamming his manhood into Kevin's rear. "That boy is infatuated with penis. He can't seem to get enough."

Jake was flattered by his coach's comments. As he slurped on Kevin's dick, he brought one of his hands up between Kevin's legs, palming his testicles. Jake could taste more yummy precum leaking onto his tongue.

"Think you have room for a second load, Kevin?" Bruce asked.

"There's always room for more!" Kevin answered. "You pump that cum right into my ass. I'm going to blast mine into this boy's mouth."

Jake was delighted to hear Kevin's plans to cum in his mouth and began to suck the shaft even more fervently. He playfully squeezed and fondled Kevin's balls as Bruce drilled Kevin's fuckhole. It was a harmony of gay sex.

"Get ready." Bruce announced. "I'm about fill your shithole with another load of spunk!"

Jake felt Kevin's balls tighten as Bruce gave the hole one more pump, erupting like a volcano. At the same time, Kevin's cock twitched and began squirting into Jake's mouth. Jake remained still as Kevin's semen coated his tongue.

Once Bruce and Kevin had emptied their respective loads, the three men disconnected their bodies. Bruce pulled his cock out of Kevin's ass and Kevin slid his dick out of Jake's mouth. Jake swallowed his salty treat.

"Okay, Jake. I've got another task for you." Bruce said. "I want you to suck both loads out of Kevin's asshole. Can you do that?"

Jake nodded.

"Good." Bruce added.

Kevin turned away from Jake and held his cheeks apart. Jake took a moment to stare at Kevin's loose, red, blown out man flower. It was absolutely beautiful. Moving his face closer, Jake put his mouth over the hole and began to suck on it.

"Just like that." Bruce encouraged. "Show Kevin what a perverted faggot you are!"

Jake sucked and Kevin pushed, a large glob of sperm sliding from Kevin's butthole into Jake's mouth. Jake swallowed it down as he continued to suck on the anus. He made sure every last drop was out of Kevin's rectum before he stopped sucking, and even then Jake gave the loose hole a few tongue wipes for good measure.

Kevin moved away so Jake could get to his feet, satisfied with having three loads in his belly. Bruce welcomed him into hos arms and hugged him, the two of them locking lips. Bruce also reached down and gave Jake's sore buns a hard squeeze.

"I'm really proud of you, Jake."

"Thanks, coach."

"And once again I got a little carried away by your gay energy." Bruce told him. "I hope me calling you the F-word didn't offend you."

"You mean calling me a perverted faggot?" Jake asked. "That didn't offend me at all. I knew it wasn't derogatory. It actually turned me on and made me suck Kevin's ass even harder. You can call me whatever you want, coach. Fag, faggot, fairy, twink, cream puff. As long as it means I'm getting some cock I don't mind at all."

"Wonderful." Bruce said, giving him another kiss and his butt cheeks another loving squeeze.

They broke their embrace, and Jake was pleased when Kevin also leaned in to give him a kiss on the lips.

"Anyone feel like having a drink?" Bruce asked.

"I could go for a bourbon if you have it." Kevin said.

The three of them made their way to the kitchen. Bruce grabbed two glasses and poured a bourbon for himself and Kevin.

"Want anything to drink, Jake?"

"No thanks." Jake said. "I want to enjoy this aftertaste of cum as long as I can."

"You really are a dirty little boy." Kevin acknowledged. "I sure hope I'll get to spend more time with you in the future."

"I'd really like that." Jake told him.

"You two should exchange contact information." Bruce suggested, taking a sip of his bourbon. "That way it would be easier to keep in touch and plan various fuck dates with each other."

"Sounds good to me, coach."

"Me too." Kevin said. "And Jake, I meant to tell you earlier while being spanked... you looked really cute and adorable in that thong. Front and back."

"Thank you." Jake replied, starting to blush. "I'm glad you liked my underwear."

"I was actually telling Jake the other day..." Bruce added, pausing for a sip of bourbon. "...I told him he'd probably look really sexy rocking a pair of panties."

"Oh, you're right!" Kevin agreed. "Not every guy can pull off a pair of panties, Jake. But you've got the build... and the buns... to make it work."

"I'll have to give that some more thought, I guess." Jake conceded. "I'm flattered that you like my butt, though."

"I like your butt a lot." Kevin told him. "I hope to return the favor of anal sex after I finish this drink."

"Would you like that, Jake?" Bruce asked. "Would you like to bend over for Kevin so that he can fuck your young, gay ass?"

"Hell yeah, coach." Jake promptly answered. "I'm definitely reading to get some hard dick in me."

Bruce and Kevin each took a sip of their bourbon as Jake moved next to Kevin, reaching over and grabbing ahold of his penis. Bruce smiled as he observed.

"He used to be so shy." Bruce said. "And now he has no shame in voluntarily playing with your cock."

"I certainly don't mind." Kevin said with a chuckle. "He's welcome to play with my dick as much as he likes."

Jake continued to fondle and play with Kevin's penis while the men finished their drinks. Once they were done, Bruce collected Kevin's glass and set both in the sink.

"Okay!" Bruce said. "Let's go have some more sex!"

The three of them went back to the living room and engaged in another round of passionate, homosexual lovemaking.

Jake was the star of this round, being treated to Kevin's dick pumping into his ass. Bruce also put his long, thick cock in Jake's mouth.

Jake was still unable to fit the entire penis in his mouth, but he simply focused on being satisfied that he had taken Kevin's full slab into his mouth previously. He also tried to remember his mother's advice as he enjoyed having as much of his coach's cock in his mouth as he could handle, even if it wasn't every inch.

12