Discovering Himself Ch. 04

Story Info
Jake has a confession before more sexy fun.
6.5k words
4.75
2.1k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time. It's going to be fine. I can do this." Jake said to himself as he looked into the mirror on his dresser. "Just be confident in yourself."

As he finished saying those words, there was a knock at his bedroom door.

"Come in!"

The door began to open and Jake heard the voice of his mother, Kathy.

"Your friends are here, sweetie." She said.

"Thanks, mom."

Kathy stood aside and made way for Ryan and Ben to enter the bedroom. They were the same age as Jake and were also the high school friends he was closest to.

"You boys play nice and have fun." Kathy added, shutting the door closed behind them.

The three friends greeted each other and exchanged typical pleasantries. They caught up with each other on general updates since their graduation and had a nice chat together.

"You said you wanted to talk to us about something." Ben said.

"Yeah, what's up?" Ryan asked.

Jake swallowed nervously as he prepared to answer his friends.

"It's something I've thought about for a while now but never had the courage to tell you guys." Jake began. "But recently someone convinced me that I should just get it out there."

Ryan and Ben looked at each other confused before focusing back on Jake.

"So here goes..." Jake added, pausing to take a deep breath. "I'm gay."

Ryan and Ben chuckled to themselves.

"I'm being serious. I'm a homosexual." Jake told them. "Why are you laughing?"

"Are you serious, dude? That's your big news?" Ben asked.

"Yes. I'm atteacted to and enjoying having sex with men." Jake stated.

"We already knew that." Ryan said.

"You did?"

"Hell yeah, dude." Ben added. "Everyone knows. I mean they don't talk about it or anything, but it's always been pretty obvious which way you swing."

"Well did you know about the showers?" Jake asked. "That I used to try and sneak a peak at you when you weren't looking?"

Again the friends chuckled.

"A peak? You mean staring at our dicks and asses?" Ben replied. "Of course we noticed. You weren't very subtle about it."

"How come you never said anything about it then?"

"It didn't bother us." Ryan answered. "I don't care who checks me out. If someone enjoys looking at my cock then more power to them!"

"I feel the same way." Ben agreed. "If looking at my cock or my ass made your day better, I'm happy I could help."

Jake wasn't sure how to feel. On the one hand, in a way, his coming out had gone very smoothly. On the other hand, his friends didn't have much of a reaction to the news he had been worried to share.

"Well damn." Jake said, offering a slight chuckle himself. "I guess I was worried about nothing this whole time."

"For sure, dude." Ryan told him. "No one cares that you're into guys."

Jake smiled, relieved at the support of his friends. It gave him a sudden jolt of confidence knowing his homosexuality was welcomed.

"Well in that case..." Jake began. "... could I interest you boys in a blowjob?"

"For real?" Ben asked.

"You'd really suck our dicks right now?" Ryan chimed in.

"Without hesitation." Jake answered. "I'm not trying to brag, but I think I'm pretty good at it. And I always swallow, too."

Ryan and Ben looked at each other, caught off guard and not sure how to respond.

"I'm not kidding." Jake added. "You guys have always been great friends and I'd like to return the favor. It would be an honor for you to allow me the pleasure of sucking your cock."

"That's quite the offer." Ben said. "I'd probably let you do it, but I'm seeing Kristen later and I should probably make sure I'm good to go. She has a high sex drive so she's probably going to expect me to fuck her."

"I understand. That offer has no expiration date. If you ever decide you'd like a free, no-strings-attached blowjob, I'm here for you." Jake explained. He then turned to Ryan. "How about you?"

"Honestly, it's been kind of a while since I've had my dick sucked." Ryan told him. "I'm actually considering it. Is it gay if I let a guy suck my cock?"

"Hell no." Ben said. "You're just getting a blowjob. It doesn't matter who's giving you head."

"In that case..." Ryan added, still debating with himself internally. "... sure. Sure, I'll let you suck my dick."

"Fuck yes!" Jake exclaimed. "I promise you won't regret it."

"I should probably take off and let you guys get to it." Ben said. "Let me know how he does, Ryan."

"I'll let you know."

Ben left the room, closing the door behind him and leaving Ryan and Jake alone.

"So how do we do this?" Ryan asked. "Would it feel more natural if I got undressed and got into the shower?"

Both friends laughed at Ryan's clever joke.

"No, you can stand right where you are in front of my bed." Jake said. "I'll handle the rest."

Jake knelt down in front of his friend, looking up at Ryan as he tugged on his shorts, pulling them and Ryan's boxers down to his knees. Jake then took a look at his friend's penis, a penis he had observed several times in the gym showers. He was finally going to have it in his mouth.

Ryan closed his eyes as he felt Jake's face pushed against his genitals. Jake peppered the flaccid cock with soft kisses all over. He even made sure to kiss each of Ryan's testicles. Jake then took the entirety of Ryan's soft dick into his mouth and began to gently suck on it.

"Damn." Ryan said. "That feels really good, dude."

Jake was elated to receive the positive feedback. As he continued to suck, he could feel his friend's penis getting bigger and harder in his mouth. It wasn't long at all before Ryan was fully erect. Jake slid his mouth off of Ryan's shaft momentarily to take a good look at it. He estimated it to be about seven and a half inches. Not quite as big as his coach, but still beautiful.

"You have a really nice dick." Jake told him.

"I'm glad you like it." Ryan said with a laugh. "You really got it riled up with that mouth of yours."

Jake gave Ryan another kiss on his ballsack before running his tongue up the underside of his friend's shaft, over the head, and swiping across his slit. Jake wrapped his lips around the tip and swirled his tongue all over the head of the penis. At the same time, he took Ryan's balls into the palm of one hand.

"That feels great." Ryan encouraged.

Jake continued to take the veiny cock into his mouth, slurping up and down. He was practically inhaling the penis, doing his best to try and impress Ryan. Jake was also gently squeezing and fondling his friend's testicles as he sucked.

"You weren't kidding. You're good at sucking a dick." Ryan said. "This is one of the best blowjobs I've ever had."

"I'm happy to hear that." Jake replied, taking a momentary break from his oral duties. "I want to do a good job so that maybe you'll want to do this again. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to enhance the experience."

With that, Jake got back to sucking Ryan's stiff pipe. He put his free hand around the shaft, in front of his lips, so he could also stroke the penis as he bobbed up and down.

The next few minutes were spent in near silence, save for Ryan's soft moans and the slurping sounds of Jake's mouth as he used his mouth to make love to the cock.

"There is maybe one other thing..." Ryan said.

"Mmhmm?" Jake managed to mumble despite his cock-stuffed mouth.

"I've never told anyone about this before. But there was this one time a girl was giving me head." Ryan told him. "She didn't ask, but she stuck her finger in my ass while sucking my dick. I was surprised how good it felt and I ending up shooting a huge load in her mouth. You could maybe put a finger in there... if that's something you want to do."

"Mmm!" Jake mumbled again, this time in an excited tone.

He kept his hand stroking Ryan's shaft but his other hand moved from Ryan's balls to between his legs. Jake stuck out his index finger and pushed it between Ryan's buns, into his crack, searching out his friend's rear entrance.

Jake found the pucker quickly, and gently rubbed his fingertip against Ryan's anus as the fellatio continued. This made Ryan moan again, receiving pleasure from both front and back.

Jake was happy to feel his friend's asshole winking against his finger, almost begging to be penetrated. Jake applied a little pressure and was able to pop his fingertip inside of Ryan's tight hole. Ryan responded by tightening his sphincter, grabbing Jake's probing finger.

"I can't believe I'm letting you finger my ass." Ryan said. "I also can't believe I'm letting you suck my cock, but this feels amazing."

The encouraging words only inspired Jake's sexual appetite further. He kept sucking and stroking Ryan's dick as he wiggled his finger a bit deeper into his bottom. Jake's finger made it just far enough to make contact with Ryan's prostate. Rubbing this special spot really made Ryan's puckered hole clench, tightly gripping the probing digit.

"Oh fuck, dude!" Ryan exclaimed.

Jake felt Ryan's hand on the back of his head, helping to push him further down on the cock. At the same time, Ryan started moving his hips back and force, thrusting his penis and essentially fucking Jake's face. Jake made sure to continue rubbing Ryan's prostate.

"Mm. Mm. Mm." Jake mumbled as he gobbled the cock.

Jake felt Ryan's testicles slap against his chin with each inward thrust. He kept his finger inserted in Ryan's rear as the face fucking intensified.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Ryan yelled out.

Ryan instinctively held Jake's face all the way down on his cock as he clenched every muscle in his buttocks. Jake felt the penis twitch as a massive spurt of cum blasted the back of his throat. The amount of semen caught Jake off guard, but he managed to keep both the dick and the cum in his mouth.

Jake pressed his fingertip firmly against Ryan's prostate, resulting in another fierce jolt of sperm squirting into his mouth. Jake swallowed what he had already been given as more fresh cum replaced it.

After what seemed to be a full minute, Ryan finally stopped ejaculating. Again Jake swallowed his reward, but he kept the penis in his mouth to be certain Ryan was finished.

"That was fucking intense." Ryan told him. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard!"

Ryan took his hand off of Jake's head and Jake slowly pulled his finger out of Ryan's ass. Jake then allowed Ryan's penis to escape from his mouth, swallowing a third time to ensure that every drop of semen made it safely into his belly.

"That was delicious." Jake said. "Thank you for allowing me to suck your dick."

Jake brought his hand to his face, smelling the finger that had explored his friend's rectum. He then put that same finger in his mouth, sucking off and savoring the taste of Ryan's anal flavor. Jake slid his finger back out of his mouth after cleaning it off.

"I'm not really sure what to say." Ryan said, his shorts and underwear still around his knees. His now-soft penis and balls casually resting in front of Jake's face. "I really underestimated what you were capable of. You should give lessons to some of my ex-girlfriends."

Jake chuckled, but also blushed at the compliment. He leaned in and gave Ryan's penis another kiss before getting back on his feet.

"Hopefully that means you're interested in us doing this again." Jake told him.

"Definitely." Ryan confirmed. "I promise you this will not be the last time that I put my cock in your mouth."

"Great!" Jake said. "And I realize it's one thing to get a handjob or a blowjob. It's another thing to go much further than that. But I want you to know that, if you're interested and comfortable with it, there are plenty of other things I'd be happy to provide. Two things for instance... I could toss your salad. Or if you're needing a warm hole, I'd be more than happy to bend over and let you dick me in the ass."

Now Ryan chuckled.

"I appreciate that, man." He replied. "We'll keep it to the blowjobs for now, but I guess you never know what might happen in the future."

Ryan finally reached down and pulled up his boxers, followed by his shorts. As he did, he noticed a slight bulge in Jake's pants.

"Are you hard?"

"Of course. I just got to suck your dick and stick my finger in your butt." Jake answered.

"Are you going to jerk off or anything after I leave?"

"Probably not this time." Jake replied. "I'm going over to Coach Campbell's house soon so I want to save this sexual energy for now."

"Oh that's right. I forgot to ask about the rumors going around." Ryan noted. "But it's true then? You two are fucking?"

"We are. But it's really moreso him fucking me." Jake explained. "He's not gay like me, he's bisexual. He still fucks chicks when we're not together. But I don't care so long as I get to ride all nine thick inches of his cock."

"Nine inches? Damn, that's a big dick."

"It's marvelous." Jake added. "It was pretty intimidating at first, but now I love it. I can't get enough of that thing."

"Well have fun." Ryan said. "I should probably head out, but we will definitely get together again soon."

"Can you do me a favor?" Jake asked. "The next time you talk to Ben, can you tell him about the blowjob? I'd still like to show him what I can do one of these days."

"Sure. I'll let him know you're great at giving head."

The friends high fived and said their goodbyes. With Ryan gone, Jake was still on a sexual high from sucking his cock, fingering his ass, and swallowing a huge load of cum. He took a few deep breaths, allowing the erection in his jeans to settle down and his penis to soften. He was excited to share his recent experience with his coach.

After the excitement in his pants had subsided, Jake got ready to head out. As he walked through the living room, he saw his mother sitting on the couch and flipping through a magazine.

"I'm headed out, mom." He told her.

"Everything okay, honey?"

"Everything is fabulous." Jake answered. "Why?"

"Well your two friends came over, but then Ben left." Kathy said. "Ryan stayed longer. Just wanted to make sure you're all getting along."

"We are definitely getting along."

Ever since Jake had come out to his mother as being homosexual recently, they had been very open in their discussions. Kathy had told him that he was an adult and sex was a natural part of life. Jake found it refreshing to be able to ask advice or discuss things with his mother in such an open and sometimes outright raunchy fashion. That included this very moment.

"I invited them over so that I could tell them I'm gay." Jake explained. "But they said they already knew. Apparently they knew that I used to check them out in the showers too and it didn't bother them at all."

"That must have been a relief."

"I guess. It felt a little anticlimactic." Jake continued. "So then I offered them both a blowjob."

Kathy's eyebrows raised in surprise of her son's audacity.

"Oh my, honey."

"I think Ben would have let me do it, but he wasn't sure that his girlfriend would appreciate it." Jake added.

"I can understand that." Kathy said. "It was a sweet gesture for you to offer that to them. Does Ryan staying mean that he took you up on your offer?"

"He sure did."

"That explains the noises I heard from your room when I walked by earlier." She said with a giggle. "Does that mean Ryan is gay too?"

"No, he just wanted his dick sucked. So I did my thing and he absolutely loved it." Jake explained. "He even let me stick my finger up his butt."

"Goodness!" Kathy exclaimed. "Well I'm glad you boys were able to have some fun together and find a way to strengthen your friendship."

"Thanks, mom. I agree." Jake said. "He was so impressed that he promised me it wouldn't be the last time I got to suck his cock, so that's exciting."

"Good for you, sweetheart." She said before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Is everything okay with you, mom?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I really am proud of you and happy that you're getting to express yourself." His mother told him. "I guess I'm just a little envious. It's been a little while since I've been with a man, and if I'm being as blunt as you like to be, I guess I'm slightly jealous that my own son is getting more cock than I ever could."

"That's nonsense, mom. You just have to put yourself out there." Jake protested. "I'm sure there are tons of guys out there that would love give you some cock!"

"That is very sweet of you to say that, sweetie." Kathy said with a smile. "But I'm not going to turn heads like the younger, tighter-assed girls you went to school with."

"I'm certain you could easily get laid if you wanted." Jake added. "Even Coach Campbell has made comments about how attractive you are. Just the other day he was telling me how nice he thought your butt was."

"Really?"

Kathy smiled again, this time even starting to blush.

"He's pretty cute. And I know you said he's packing quite the slab of meat in his pants." Kathy said. "I certainly wouldn't mind spending an evening with a nine inch penis between my legs."

"And I'm sure there are plenty of guys like him that see you out in public and think to themselves that it would be nice to have sex with you. Otherwise, at least now you know that Coach Campbell is interested in it." Jake told his mother. "But for now, for today, I'm going to go over there and enjoy every single inch of that thing myself."

They shared another laugh, once again happy that they could easily and openly have candid conversations about men and sex.

"Have fun, honey." Kathy said, and then added a final joking remark. "Tell him to give your bottom a hard thrust for me!"

"There's going to be a lot of thrusting in my ass I suspect." Jake replied. "Love you, mom."

"Love you too, sweetheart."

And with that, Jake headed out, his heart pounding with excitement at the thought of his coach being inside of him in the near future. Ramming that thick cock into his manhole and then filling him with hot, creamy spunk.

***

Jake arrived at his coach's house a short while later. At this point in their sexual relationship, Bruce had told Jake he was welcome to come and go from the house as he pleased. Jake turned the doorknob and walked into the home.

He looked around but didn't immediately see the coach. Jake checked the living room and kitchen but had no luck. He then made his way to the bedroom.

Success! As Jake looked through the doorway, he found his coach naked on the bed. He was looking at his cell phone in his right hand while his left hand was holding his already erect penis. Bruce looked up from his phone at Jake.

"There you are!" Bruce said.

Jake couldn't help but stare at the cock, mesmerized by its beauty. Bruce noticed this and set his phone down.

"I was just looking at some gay porn while waiting for you." Bruce explained. "Are you just going to stand there looking at my dick?"

"Of course not. I want to pounce on that penis like nothing else, coach." Jake admitted. "But I have a lot of news to share that I think you'll be happy about."

"Is that so? Well I'm all ears."

"First of all I invited two of my best friends over earlier today. Ryan and Ben." Jake said. "I took a deep breath, looked them in the eyes, and told them that I was gay."

"It's about time!" Bruce exclaimed happily. "How did they take the news of your homosexuality?"

"They weren't surprised in the least. They already assumed that I was gay." Jake answered. "They even knew about me peaking at them in the showers and weren't bothered at all."

"I'm so proud of you for telling your friends that you like men. And it's great that they know you well enough that they already had you pegged as being queer."

"It definitely made the conversation easier." Jake added. "It inspired me to be bold, so I offered to suck their cock."

"Please tell me they accepted your offer." Bruce said, still holding onto his thick shaft.

12