All Comments on 'Discovering Himself Ch. 04'

by HardsevenTX

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

If only it had been that easy to come out and get that same result when I was Jake's age. Not only would I have been a much happier teenager, but also Kevin, Mike, Chris, Dennis, Charlie, Jesse, John N and John S would have had the pleasure of knowing what a truly great blowjob felt like. I'm not sure but I think I'm looking forward to Coach getting with Kathy and finding out where that goes. It could be very hot with him not only fucking Jake but also his mother.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots3 months ago

It just gets better and better. Could get even more interesting when Coach and Mom get together. Jack loves kinky, so who knows where that will lead him. He is also well prepared to start experiencing some peer activity and with college perhaps in the near future, his opportunities, and theirs, abound. I hope he can keep his openness and not get hurt by an abusive or manipulative person. You decide, he’s your character and your telling a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardsevenTX@HardsevenTX
Married. Very, very bicurious. I enjoy wearing panties and fantasizing about being submissive.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES