Discovering Himself Ch. 05

Story Info
Jake continues on his path of becoming a nympho cock slut.
6k words
4.86
3.8k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake looked behind his back at the bathroom mirror, admiring the four-inch tattoo of Tinkerbell now present on his right butt cheek. It was a present from his coach after Jake had confirmed his sexuality to two good friends and then sucked one of them off.

He smiled as he checked out his own ass. Thankfully the tattoo was all healed up at this point and no longer sore, meaning he could resume his journey of becoming an insatiable cock whore.

Pleased with himself, Jake pulled up his sheer, purple panties and his jeans. He went to his bedroom and grabbed his cell phone. He noticed he had a new message from an unknown number. Jake opened his phone and saw the text message: "Hope you like it, Jake".

Following the text was a picture of an erect, white penis with a bead of precum present on the urethra. Jake did indeed like the penis he was seeing, but he had no idea who it belonged to. He had been receiving random pictures of dicks from numbers he didn't recognize, but he didn't understand why. Either way it didn't bother him much as it was always nice to see a hard cock.

Jake put his phone in his pocket and grabbed his keys, headed out to meet his coach.

***

Jake pulled up at the address he had received from his coach. It was a house he had never been to, but he saw his coach's car in the driveway and knew it was the right place. He pulled in and parked beside his coach, noticing that Bruce was waiting in his car.

They both got out of their respective cars and greeted each other, hugging and kissing in the driveway. Bruce also took the initiative to squeeze Jake's bottom through his jeans.

"Still happy with your tattoo?" Bruce asked.

"Yes sir." Jake answered. "I was looking at it this morning before coming over here. I think it turned out well. It's very pretty. Thank you again."

"My pleasure. You earned it." Bruce told him.

Jake felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out to check and saw that it was another anonymous, unsolicited picture of a stranger's penis. The message this time was: "It likes to be held and licked."

Jake smiled and shook his head, putting the phone back in his pocket.

"This is so weird." Jake said.

"What's that?"

"I keep getting messages from complete strangers. They keep sending me pictures of their cock." Jake explained. "It's fine, because I enjoy looking at dicks, but I just don't understand where they're coming from."

The coach chuckled.

"I think I'm responsible for that." Bruce said. "I'm surprised it worked but I'm happy to hear it."

"What do you mean?"

"I went to the gay bar a few nights ago. I didn't end up hooking up with anyone, but I did have a fun idea pop into my head." Bruce explained. "I went into one of the stalls and wrote a message on the wall. I don't remember exactly how I phrased it, but it was something like: Please send your best cock pictures to Jake. And then I wrote your cell phone number under the message. So I guess these random wieners you're seeing are coming from men at the gay bar."

"Oh wow. That's pretty cool then."

"I think it's very cool." Bruce added. "Have you been replying to them?"

"I haven't yet. Do you think I should?"

"Definitely." Bruce suggested. "It might only end up with you having a picture of their dick. But if you respond, confirm that you received the pictures, and compliment their manhood... who knows, maybe it could lead to you meeting up with them for sex."

Jake got excited as he pondered sexting back and forth with these strange men and the possibility that it could lead to expanding his stable of sex partners.

"Thanks for doing that, coach." Jake said. "I'll start making time to reply to them."

They enjoyed another quick kiss and then walked to the front door of the house together.

"Whose house is this, coach?"

"His name is Cliff. He's a couple of years younger than me, but I think you'll like him." Bruce explained. "He's been creating and producing gay porn for several years now. Mostly amateur stuff, but he's built up a solid subscriber base."

"Neat."

"I was telling him about you and I asked if he'd let you do an audition of sorts." Bruce continued. "He graciously obliged."

Jake was surprised and not sure how to react.

"I'm here to do porn?"

"That's right. This is just an audition so you wouldn't be getting paid. But if he decides to hire you for future scenes, I thought it would be a fun way for you to make some money." Bruce said. "I know you've been undecided on college, trade school, or just trying to find a job. This could be another possibility. You love watching gay porn when you masturbate, don't you?"

"Of course!"

"So why not try to be part of it?" Bruce suggested. "I'm not saying this will be your career or that you'll end up as a famous porn star, but I think you'll enjoy it. Having sex with men is another thing you love. Imagine getting paid just for doing something you love."

"That sounds like a dream job." Jake admitted with a laugh.

"Exactly. I thought so too." Bruce agreed. "And just think... maybe one day you'll be stroking yourself and watching porn, and then you come across a scene you've been in. You could watch it for the nostalgia, jerking off to the sight of you being fucked. And then you could read all of the comments from viewers, where horny and perverted men won't hold back on making comments about all of the nasty things they'd do to you."

"That sounds exciting!"

"I really think you'll enjoy it. I know Cliff gives copies to the actors, so if nothing else it will be something fun we can watch together." Bruce told him. "Are you ready to meet my friend?"

"Let's do this."

Bruce smiled at Jake and rang the doorbell. The door opened and they were greeted by Cliff. He looked to be in good shape for a man in his early 40's as he sported a pair of cargo shorts and a tanktop.

"Hey Bruce!"

"Hey... been a while, Cliff."

Jake watched as they hugged and patted each other on the back. Then Cliff turned to Jake and extended his hand. Jake accepted it and shook the man's hand.

"You must be Jake." Cliff said. "My new star!"

Jake grinned and blushed.

"I'm not sure about that." Jake told him. "But I hope so."

Cliff chuckled as he put a reassuring hand on Jake's shoulder.

"If half of what Bruce has told me is true, you're going to do just fine." Cliff encouraged. "We're going to have a lot of fun today. I promise."

"He's a very special boy, Cliff." Bruce said. "Make sure you take good care of him."

This comment made Jake confused.

"Wait a second. You're not staying, coach?"

"I'd love to, but I can't. I have plans." Bruce answered. "I'm actually headed back to your place. I've arranged to spend some special, quality time with your mother."

Jake felt a brief, slight pang of jealousy. It was quickly replaced with a sense of happiness for his mother. Her sex life dry spell was going to end, and he knew firsthand how much she would enjoy his coach's penis.

"I understand." Jake said. "I know she'll appreciate that. Just take it easy on her, coach. She told me she's never had a cock as big as yours."

"I'm going to make her very happy, Jake. You have fun with Cliff. I want to hear all about it later."

Bruce leaned in and gave Jake another kiss on the lips before turning to leave. Jake then turned to a smiling Cliff.

"Shall we?" Cliff asked, inviting Jake inside.

Jake's heart was beating with nervous excitement as he followed Cliff inside. Cliff led him into the dining room first, where he saw a piece of paper and a pen.

"I'll need you to sign this release form first. It's pretty standard." Cliff explained. "It's just an acknowledgment that you're over 18, you give me consent to film you and fuck you, and you give me permission to publish it online for the public to view."

Jake didn't waste any time signing his name on the form. He then followed Cliff to the living room where they both had a seat on the couch. As he sat down, he noticed some lube, a shot glass, and a video camera on the coffee table.

"Are you nervous?" Cliff asked.

"No, I don't think so." Jake answered. "Just not sure what I need to do."

"Can I assume you're familiar with casting couch style scenes?"

"I am."

"Perfect. That's basically what we'll be doing today." Cliff explained. "I'll be holding the camera and eventually I'll fuck you and record it from my point of view. But first I'll just ask you some questions about yourself so our viewers can get to know you. I'll ask you to strip at various times throughout the interview until you ultimately end up naked. That's when we'll start to get into the good stuff."

"I can handle that."

"And we'll need a safe word." Cliff added. "There shouldn't be a need for it, but if anything we do makes you uncomfortable, you can say the safe word and we'll pause on filming. It should be a word you wouldn't normally use during intercourse. Any ideas?"

Jake took a moment to consider his choice and then came up with the perfect answer.

"Pussy."

"Pussy?" Cliff repeated with a chuckle. "Okay, that works. If I hear you mention the word pussy in any context, we'll pause the action."

"Sounds good to me!"

Cliff reached over a grabbed the video camera.

"Ready to begin?"

Jake nodded that he was ready for Cliff to start the camera. Cliff counted down from three and pressed record, pointing the camera at Jake.

"Hey guys, we've got some new meat for you today." Cliff said. "Why don't you tell everyone your name and a little bit about yourself?"

Jake smiled and waved to the camera.

"Hey boys! I hope you enjoy this video. My name is Jake." He told the camera. "I'm 18 years old, I live at home with my mom, and I guess the most important thing about me is... I'm gay!"

"Is that something you've always known?" Cliff asked. "That you prefer having sex with men?"

"I was always fairly certain of being a homosexual." Jake answered. "I do think I kind of fought my sexuality until I finally lost my virginity. That solidified it for me. Once I had cock there was no going back."

"Tell us about that. Your experience with losing your virginity."

Jake smiled, always happy to relive the memory of his first time with Bruce. And now he'd be sharing that story of passion and love with the public.

"It was pretty soon after graduation. My high school coach invited me over to his place to talk." Jake began. "He basically called me out for looking at the other boys in the showers after gym. We talked through it, and he helped me realize and accept my sexuality. After that, we made out and he treated me to some great sex, popping my cherry with his huge, wonderful dick."

"How big was it?"

"He actually let me measure his penis, so I can confirm that it is nine long inches." Jake said with a big grin.

"That's quite the cock for your first time."

"I know. I was a very lucky boy. It looked intimidating at first but he was patient with me, letting me sit on his lap and ease myself down onto it at my own pace."

"Do you think taking such a big dick like that for your first sexual experiment turned you into a size queen?"

"I don't think so." Jake answered. "Don't get me wrong, a big cock is great. But I'm happy with any shape or size of penis."

"Good answer." Cliff said. "How about showing us a little more of your body? Do you mind taking off your shirt?"

"Not at all."

Jake happily pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside. Cliff used his free hand and gently caressed Jake's bare chest.

"You have a nice body." Cliff told him. "Cute little nipples."

"Thank you."

"So Jake, one thing our viewers always want to know is..." Cliff continued. "... how often do you masturbate?"

"I guess it just depends. If I plan to have sex soon, I'll try to hold off on playing with myself." Jake explained. "But if I don't have any plans, I'd say on average I probably jerk off two or three times per day."

"Wow. Sounds like you're a very horny young man." Cliff said, moving his hand to Jake's thigh and rubbing it through his jeans. "And what type of things turn you on the most? Watching porn, fantasizing about people you know?"

Jake laughed as Cliff's hand made it between his legs.

"Honestly that depends as well. Depends on the mood I'm in. Sometimes I'm in the mood for some really nasty porn." Jake told the camera. "Other times I'll grab my dildo and lick it while looking at pictures of naked guys. Or pictures of guys having casual, routine anal sex together. I love seeing a close up of cum leaking from a busted hole, too."

"Very cool." Cliff said as he continued to fondle Jake's crotch. "Speaking of guys having sex together, how do you prefer to be approached in real life? If a man is interested in hooking up with you, what's the easiest way for him to get in your pants?"

Cliff kept the camera aimed at Jake's waist. Jake moved his legs apart so that Cliff could rub his bulge a little more aggressively.

"That's a good question. I guess if someone wants to fuck me, or wants me to suck their penis, the main thing is to make that information known to me." Jake admitted. "I'm not saying guys need to whip their cocks out in public and wave them around in my face, although that sounds hot. But just talk to me, flirt with me, tell me you think I have a cute butt. Chances are I'll be interested in letting you see and explore my body."

"Seems pretty straightforward." Cliff said. "Now that you've explained how to get into your pants, how bout getting you out of your pants? Would you be willing to take off your jeans for us?"

"Absolutely!"

Jake stood up and Cliff kept the camera aimed so the viewers could see Jake unbutton and unzip his jeans. He then pulled them down slowly, revealing the sheer purple underwear he had on under them. Jake's prominent bulge made his arousal evident. Jake had the jeans down to his knees when Cliff stopped him.

"Are you wearing panties?"

"Yes I am." Jake answered proudly.

Cliff zoomed in on the panty bulge, reaching out and running the tip of his index finger along its length.

"They're very pretty." Cliff told him. "And I like that they're kind of see through. Your underwear is pulled up, but I can clearly see your penis hiding behind the material."

"I really like this pair. They're really comfy."

"Can you turn around and show us how they look on your butt?"

With the jeans still around his knees, Jake waddled around to show his ass to the camera. The bikini style underwear did a wonderful job of shaping the buns of his bubble butt.

"Oh yeah. Very nice." Cliff said, reaching out and giving each of Jake's cheeks a squeeze. "And what is this?"

Cliff took the liberty of adjusting the fabric of Jake's underwear, pushing the material away from his right buttock and toward his asscrack, fully revealing his tattoo.

"Is that Tinkerbell on your ass?"

"Yep!" Jake replied. "Someone thought it would be fun and sexy if I had a fairy on my bottom and I agreed."

Jake took his jeans the rest of the way off and turned back around so his front was facing the camera. Cliff made sure to capture the outline of Jake's semi-hard cock in the purple underwear. He also gave the boy's penis another soft squeeze.

"How long have you been wearing panties, Jake?"

"Not long at all. Only about a week or two." He answered. "It was another suggestion from a guy that fucks me regularly. He was always commenting how I had the perfect build and the perfect rear for some cute panties. So I gave them a whirl and I really do enjoy them!"

"Have you tried any other similar things like lingerie or pantyhose?"

"Not yet. But I'd be willing to. I'll try anything once." Jake said. "Other than sex with a woman."

Cliff had a hearty laugh at Jake's funny but honest joke.

"You are clearly committed to the cock when it comes to sex partners." Cliff noted. "Do you enjoy making love to men as well, or do you strictly prefer to be on the receiving end?"

"I've had the opportunity to fuck a guy's ass. It was enjoyable." Jake said. "I would say that I prefer to be the one being fucked, but I don't mind doing some buttfucking every once in a while if a guy wants me to penetrate him."

"That sounds like a reasonable answer." Cliff told him. "Are you ready to drop those panties and get naked for me and our viewers?"

Jake turned around again, showing off his ass. He teasingly pushed the underwear down slowly, just barely revealing the tip of his butt crack.

He then pushed them slowly down his legs, bending over as he did so the camera could see his bare ass, and just barely catch a glimpse of his anus peeking through his cheeks. Jake then stepped out of the underwear completely.

"Go ahead and bend over again." Cliff suggested. "But spread your ass this time so we can get a good look at you."

Jake did as requested, spreading his buns and presenting his asshole for the entire world to see.

"Look at that, boys. There it is." Cliff commented, zooming in on the puckered beauty. "That's where the magic happens."

Jake winked his anus at the camera.

"I can tell just by looking at it that your hole is no stranger to having a large cock in it." Cliff added. "I can't wait to split you open myself."

Once again, Cliff took the liberty to feel Jake's body, this time reaching out between his cheeks and pressing his fingertip against the boy's warm, tender entrance to his love tunnel.

"I could play with this ass all day." Cliff said. "But why don't you turn around and show everyone your penis?"

Jake turned back around, this time flaunting all 6.5 inches of his erect manhood for the camera. Cliff took the boy's penis in the palm of his hand, giving it a good examination. He also played with Jake's testicles a bit.

"Very nice." Cliff complimented. "You have a cute penis, Jake. Is it okay that I'm touching you like this?"

"Yeah that feels nice."

Cliff continued to lightly squeeze and fondle Jake's genitals.

"What about mine?" Cliff asked. "Would you like to play with my cock, young man?"

Jake's eyes lit up with joy at Cliff's request.

"I would be honored, sir."

Cliff got on the couch and leaned back, the camera aimed at his waist area, still covered by his cargo shorts.

"Come and get it then." Cliff said. "Unzip my shorts and pull out my cock. It should be easy because I'm not wearing any underwear."

The camera watched Jake get on the couch in front of Cliff, between his legs. With a smile, he carefully pulled down Cliff's zipper and then reached into his shorts. His eyes went wide with lust as Jake pulled out Cliff's erect penis. A lovely, thick, sturdy eight inch shaft.

"Well? What do you think?" Cliff asked. "Do you like it?"

"You have a gorgeous dick." Jake answered, taking the base in his hand and leaning down to plant a kiss on the head of the cock. "I love the shape, the size, all of it."

The camera remained focused on Jake's face as he licked up and down either side of the penis. He then started at the base and slowly ran his nose up the length, taking in the scent of Cliff's manly aroma.

"It even smells nice."

"I'm glad you're so fond of my cock." Cliff said. He then jokingly added, "It'll smell even better after it's been up your ass."

"I love the way a man smells and tastes fresh out of my asshole." Jake admitted, winking to the camera. "Especially if there's some cum smeared all over his dick."

Jake continued to play with the erection poking out of Cliff's shorts, kissing and licking it all over. Occasionally he would slip the dickhead into his mouth so that he could suck it a bit.

Jake pulled his mouth off of the bulbous head and smacked his lips together.

"I'm tasting your precum in my mouth." Jake noted. "Yummy!"

"There's a lot more where that came from." Cliff promised. "No pun intended."

Happy to hear that there was plenty of cum in his future, Jake got back to playing with the thick cock. He gently squeezed and stroked the base while taking approximately half of the meaty sausage into his mouth.

12