Discovering Himself Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are my manners?" Cliff asked. "You'd probably like to suck on my balls too, wouldn't you?"

"Mmhmm!" Jake mumbled excitedly despite the mouthful of dick.

Cliff moved himself around Jake reluctantly took the penis out of his mouth. Cliff stood up briefly, allowing Jake to unbutton his shorts and pull them down entirely. With his shorts off and now only wearing a tanktop, Cliff got back into position on the couch so that Jake could resume servicing him. Jake held the dick in one hand and took a look at the newly revealed pair of testicles.

"That's a really sexy nutsack." Jake observed, touching the pair with his free hand. "Plump, soft, and full of warm, creamy sperm."

Cliff kept the camera on Jake as he lowered his face between Cliff's thighs. Still gently stroking the penis, Jake now began kissing and licking Cliff's balls. Jake sucked each one into his mouth, alternating between them. Cliff moaned with pleasure as his testicles were receiving Jake's attention.

"You're a talented boy." Cliff said. "I can tell that you genuinely enjoy having my cock and balls in your mouth."

"I'm just trying to make a good impression." Jake explained, briefly taking a break from licking Cliff's sack. "I try to always put my best foot forward. Whether I'm mowing someone's lawn or sucking someone's dick, I give it my full focus and effort to make sure I do a good job."

Jake went right back to kissing, licking, and sucking on Cliff's ballsack. He also continued running his hand up and down the shaft, stroking the length of Cliff's penis.

"This is all lovely." Cliff said. "But I think I'd like to have sex with you now. Would it be okay if I fuck you in the ass, Jake?"

"I'd love to take your cock up my butt!" Jake eagerly confirmed.

Jake stood up and grabbed the lube from the table. He squirted some onto his fingers and then turned away from the camera. With one hand, he pulled one of his cheeks away while the other hand lubed his special entrance.

With Jake facing away, this allowed Cliff to zoom in on the boy fingering lube into his anus. The camera captured an initial finger sliding in, then a second, and finally a third.

"That's it. Nice." Cliff said. "Get that nasty little hole nice and wet for me."

Jake slid his fingers around the inside of his anal rim and then turned back to face the camera, his penis still rock hard. He squirted a little more lube into his hand and applied it to Cliff's cock, making sure the thick shaft was slick.

"How do you want to fuck me?"

"Hard." Cliff answered, chuckling at his own joke. "Honestly though, do you have a preferred sex position?"

"If it involves a dick in my ass, I'm fine with any position."

"In that case, why don't you get on the couch on your back and hold your knees up?" Cliff suggested. "That way I can plow your twink hole in missionary."

Jake was delighted to comply, getting into position on the couch and presenting his vulnerable and defenseless anus to Cliff and their future viewers. Cliff also got into position, zooming in on him rubbing his cock head against Jake's hole, teasing him.

"I think we're both going to enjoy this." Cliff said, starting to ease his penis into Jake. "Just relax and accept the dick."

Jake took a deep breath as more of the cock entered his rectum. Each and every inch brought him a special joy up until he felt Cliff's balls against his ass.

"You took the whole thing so easily. I'm impressed."

"Practice makes perfect, I guess."

Cliff continued filming, the camera capturing Jake's hard penis bouncing around as Cliff began to thrust in and out of the boy's ass. Jake's eyes rolled back as he took his buttfucking.

"Oh yeah, take that cock." Cliff demanded. "Take my cock in that sweet, fairy asshole."

Jake moaned as he was being fucked. He continued holding his legs, submitting to Cliff's penis drilling deep into his bowels.

"This is exactly what I needed." Jake said. "Keep pumping that big dick into my ass!"

Cliff picked up the tempo with which he was thrusting into Jake's horny, hungry bottom. His cock was met with zero resistance as he stretched out the boy's fuckhole.

"You're a horny little slut, aren't you?" Cliff asked.

"Yep." Jake said. "I love the cock. I need the cock!"

Cliff's penis was really pounding Jake's rear, making Jake pant and moan as his prostate was stimulated from within. Neither of them said anything for a few minutes, allowing the sloshing sounds of the cock sliding in and out of the wet hole to do the talking.

"Keep fucking me." Jake begged. "You're about to make me cum."

Cliff made sure Jake's erection was in view as he continued to feed the dick into his anus. Jake was telling the truth as the camera caught his penis twitch, unloading a healthy string of cum that splattered onto his own chest. This was followed by another spurt, although this one only made it to his belly.

"Would it be okay if I shoot my load directly up your ass?"

"That would be perfect." Jake answered.

Cliff adjusted his fucking motion, switching to slow, powerful, deliberate thrusts into Jake's bottom. It only took a few solid penetrations before Cliff slammed the entire length of his cock into the boy, moaned loudly, and flooded Jake's bowels with fresh, warm spunk.

"Oh yeah, take all of my cum." Cliff demanded, squirting every last drop into the hole. "Are you familiar with cumfarts, Jake?"

"Yes sir."

"Great. I'd like you to stay still when I remove my cock from your asshole." Cliff instructed. "I want to get a closeup of you farting my cum out of your ass."

Cliff slowly retracted his penis from Jake's stretched out fuckhole. With his free hand, he grabbed the shot glass from the table and held it directly under the ruined anus.

"Okay, I'm ready." Cliff announced, zooming in on Jake's butthole. "Go ahead and push my spunk out of your ass, Jake."

Jake's soiled hole flexed and winked and pushed. It wasn't instant, but eventually he was able to squirt out a large blob of cum into the shot glass. This was followed by the remainder of the sticky reward slowly trickling out, like a magical babbling creek.

When the trickling ceased, Cliff scooped the glass against Jake's anal rim, not wanting to miss a single drop. He then held the glass in front of the camera so the viewers could see that it was just over halfway filled with semen.

"I think that's all of it." Cliff said. "You can sit up now."

Jake finally moved out of his missionary position and sat on the edge of the couch.

"Here you go."

Cliff handed Jake the shot glass. Jake looked at it, gave it a sniff, then held it up.

"Cheers!"

Jake tilted his head back opened his mouth, pouring the cum inside. He held his mouth open and showed the pool of semen on his tongue to the camera. He then closed his mouth and swallowed.

Again he presented his tongue to the camera, showing that the creamy treat was gone and now safely in his belly.

"Delicious!" Jake said as he proceeded to lick any leftovers from the inside of the glass.

"Well Jake, it's been great getting to know you and it was wonderful having sex with you." Cliff told him. "Any final words for our viewers out there?"

Jake smiled and waved.

"Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed watching me get my ass fucked on camera. Hopefully it made you cum." Jake said. "If you ever see me in real life, feel free to say hello. I won't bite. I might suck though."

Jake giggled as he continued to flirt with his viewers.

"Seriously though, I had a lot of fun today. Hopefully you'll see me in future scenes getting pumped by multiple cocks." Jake added. "Until next time... goodbye, you sexy boys!"

Jake waved again and then winked and blew a kiss to the camera. Cliff stopped the recording and set the video camera down.

"Nice job, kiddo."

"Thanks." Jake said, blushing. "That was really cool. Hopefully I earned a spot in a future scene."

"You were a natural. I've already got some ideas for future scenes to cast you in." Cliff told him. "You've got this sweet and innocent look about you, but when you talk it's clear that you're just a filthy pervert like the rest of us. That's a really sexy combination."

"I appreciate that."

"It also helps that you're a good lay." Cliff added. "It was quite a treat getting to fuck you in your ass today."

"The pleasure was all mine." Jake replied. "You have a wonderful penis. I'd be happy to ride it anytime, even if there are no cameras involved."

"I'll certainly keep that in mind."

Jake collected his underwear and clothes and got dressed. He then exchanged goodbyes with Cliff, making sure to thank him again for the anal sex and the opportunity to audition. Then he left to make his way back home.

***

When Jake arrived home, he found himself making his way through the kitchen where he was unexpectedly exposed to a view of his mother's ass in nothing more than a pair of skimpy black panties as she was bent over and looking in the fridge.

"Well hello to you too, mom."

Kathy stood up from the fridge and turned to face her son, holding a beer bottle in each hand. This is when Jake realized that her bare breasts were completely free.

"Mom!" Jake exclaimed, trying to look away. "You're topless!"

"Oh don't be such a prude, honey. They're just tits." Kathy told her son. "It's not like you accidentally saw my twat or something."

"I guess."

"Speaking of, you can thank your coach for that." She added. "Bruce asked me to get him a beer and I was just going to meander into the kitchen completely nude. But he reminded me you'd probably be home soon so I put my underwear back on just in case. Good thing I did."

"I noticed his car was still here." Jake said. "I guess you two are having fun together?"

"We're having a blast." Kathy answered with a beaming smile. "I've lost count of how many orgasms I've had. I asked him to spend the night and he agreed."

"That's nice, mom."

"And now I know firsthand why you can't get enough of that man. His cock is absolutely phenomenal." Kathy continued. "I forgot how amazing it feels to have a man's penis probing my body. And it's so big!"

"I'm well aware, mom." Jake said with a chuckle.

"I know you are, sweetie." Kathy told him. "And I know you had already told me about it being nine inches. But seeing that thing in person... wow... I can't believe you take that entire thing in your rear. That's impressive."

"Thanks. I was scared of it at first."

"He said he wants to fuck me in the butt." Kathy said. "I've let men make love to my ass before, but again... it's such a massive cock. I just don't know if I can do it."

"You just have to take it slow, mom. Inch by inch." Jake explained. "If I can handle it, I'm confident you can too."

"That's very sweet of you to say, honey." Kathy added. "Maybe I'll let him try it after all."

"I'm glad you're getting some quality dick, mom." Jake told her. "I know you didn't enjoy that dry spell, so I'm happy that my coach is able to give you some great sex."

"Thank you, sweetie."

"And speaking of dick, I have some text messages I need to reply to."

"Have fun." Kathy said. "I'm heading back to my bedroom for more sex. I'll try not to make too much noise."

They parted ways, Jake heading to his room and Kathy sauntering back to hers with the beers. Jake temporarily felt the pang of jealousy that she would be the one enjoying Bruce's cock instead of him, but then he replaced that jealousy with the genuine happiness that his mother was getting her sexual itch scratched.

Once Jake was in his bedroom, he stripped down to his purple bikini panties, got his phone, and got onto his bed. He began to pull up each of the random dick pictures that he had received from strangers.

He gave each picture careful consideration, really examining each penis. He would zoom in on the picture to get a good look at everything... the shape, the size, the angle the picture was taken. He wanted to fully appreciate the genitals before sending his compliments, feedback, and dirty talk.

Jake responded to each random stranger who had been kind enough to send him a picture of their cock. By the time he was done looking at all of that dick, his own manhood was bulging in his underwear.

Jake set his phone down, turned off his lamp, and reached inside of his panties. He closed his eyes, pulled out his erection and began masturbating.

Without the distraction of the penis pictures, Jake became very aware that he could hear his mother's moans coming from her bedroom. This increased his state of arousal as he knew that it meant Bruce's big cock was inside of her.

As Jake played with himself, it didn't take long for him to achieve orgasm, happily ejaculating onto his bed covers. He then drifted off to sleep to the sounds of his mother, hoping she had ended up agreeing to Bruce's request to penetrate her anally.

Jake was in for more one more treat. In the middle of the night, he was stirred awake by the sensation of someone tugging his panties down in an effort to expose his buttocks. It quickly became evident that his coach had snuck into his bed.

They did not exchange many words, but there was an exchange of bodily fluids. Bruce gave Jake a quick but memorable buttfucking. It was sensual and lovely. At the end, Bruce made a hefty and generous deposit of sperm deep in Jake's anus. He then pulled out from between the boy's buns and returned to the master bedroom with Jake's mother.

Jake went back to sleep, smiling as a fresh batch of cum slowly leaked from his rear. It had been quite the day.

12