Discovering Himself Ch. 06

Story Info
Jake has one of his dreams come true.
8.4k words
4.87
1.5k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few days since Jake had starred in his first amateur porn scene and life was going splendidly. Cliff had gotten the scene edited and posted online and gave Jake the links where he could find it.

Jake, in turn, had shared that link with a few others. Most notably his coach and also his two good friends, Ryan and Ben. He wasn't sure if his friends would watch it, but imagining them getting turned on by seeing him sucking dick and being fucked in the ass gave Jake a thrill.

Coach Campbell had continued having regular sex with Kathy, Jake's mother, while still making time to put his thick, manly cock in Jake's ass on a consistent basis.

Jake felt like he was on top of the world as he enjoyed his various, wonderful experiences as a gay bottom.

As he got dressed, Jake put on a shirt and then pulled some basketball shorts up over his white bikini panties. Excited about the day's possibilities, Jake made his way to the kitchen to find some breakfast.

Once in the kitchen, Jake saw his mother in a pair of skin-tight jeans loading some dirty dishes into the dishwasher. She shut the door and stood up, turning around and seeing her son. Thankfully she had a top on, although it was low-cut and showing plenty of cleavage.

"Good morning, sugar!" Kathy said in an upbeat tone.

"Hey mom." Jake replied. "You look nice."

"Thank you!" She said. "I just have a few errands to run."

Jake grabbed a bowl and spoon, pouring himself some milk and cereal as they caught up.

"I'm sorry I've been so busy with Bruce lately." Kathy added. "You and I haven't had a lot of time to chat much."

"That's okay, mom. I understand."

"I appreciate your understanding." Kathy told him. "Bruce told me you made a porn. That sounds exciting. Did you have fun?"

"It was a lot of fun. It was just an audition, but Cliff said he had some ideas for casting me in future scenes." Jake answered. "It's already up on the internet and last I checked, it had a couple thousand views."

"That's wonderful, honey!" Kathy exclaimed. "My son, the gay pornstar. That has a nice ring to it."

Jake chuckled as he worked on his cereal.

"I'm far from a star at this point." Jake said. "But hopefully the viewers enjoyed it and I get to participate in a scene again one day."

"I'm sure the viewers loved it." Kathy assured her son. "I'm sure those thousands of men that watched it have all ejaculated to the sight of you naked and having sex."

Jake smiled, appreciative of his mother's continued support, as he took another bite of cereal.

"I can tell you that Bruce sure enjoyed it. He asked me to watch it with him, but I'm not sure I can watch my own son having sex." Kathy said. "So as a compromise, I went down on him while he watched your gay sex video. I swear his penis was even harder than usual and I almost choked with the amount of cum he blew in my mouth."

"That's awesome, mom."

"It felt special. Don't get me wrong... it's always nice when I suck his dick, but it just felt different. In a good way." Kathy explained. "Does that make sense?"

"I completely understand, mom." Jake said. "I'm glad you two had that experience together."

"Me too, sweetie." Kathy agreed. "What about your friends? Have any of your friends seen it yet?"

"I don't know. I sent the link to Ryan and Ben but they haven't told me if they've watched it yet." Jake answered. "I hope they do."

"They seem like sweet boys. I'm sure they'll watch it." Kathy said. "I know you're hoping it'll inspire them and I'm rooting for you, honey. I really hope you'll get to have some fun, gay sex with your best friends. I fooled around with some girls in high school and college and it's still something we cherish and we'll never forget."

"Thanks." Jake told her. "It means a lot to hear you say that, mom."

Kathy smiled lovingly at her son.

"I suppose I should get going and knock out these errands." She said. "Bruce is in the shower but I imagine he'll be out any minute now."

"Sounds good."

Kathy gave her son a kiss on the forehead, grabbed her purse, and left the house. Jake finished his cereal and then set his bowl in the sink.

"There's my favorite fairy!"

Jake turned around and saw his coach standing at the kitchen entrance wearing sweat pants and a shirt. They smiled at each other and Jake walked over. They embraced in a hug as well as a passionate kiss. Bruce also slipped one hand down the back of Jake's shorts, squeezing his buttocks through his cotton panties.

"You definitely get your bubble butt from your mother." Bruce commented, giving Jake another affectionate squeeze. "You're a lucky boy to have such a nice, fuckable bottom."

"Thanks, coach."

They kissed each other on the lips again before Bruce took his hand out of Jake's shorts and they broke their embrace.

"My mom said you enjoyed the porn I made." Jake said.

"I've enjoyed it several times. It never gets old watching you take a cock." Bruce replied. "I also sent the link to my friend Kevin. You remember him, right? You licked his asshole and then fucked him in the butt."

"Of course I remember Kevin! I need to reach out to him soon and see if he would be interested in hooking up." Jake answered. "But going back to my sex video, I was referring to the fact that my mom said she gave you a blowjob while you watched it."

"She did. Talk about a magical scenario." Bruce explained. "Having a beautiful woman sucking my dick while I'm watching a video of that same woman's own son getting his ass plastered was surreal. I invited her to watch it but she declined... for now. I just want her to see the type of incredible young man you're blossoming into."

"A cock fiend?"

They both laughed at the joke.

"If it makes you feel better, your mother is somewhat of a cock fiend as well. Maybe you get that from her, too." Bruce told him. "I know you can't appreciate this but let me just tell you... putting my cock inside of your mother's soaking wet cunt and feeling the buttery-soft walls of her vagina as my penis slides in is such a beautiful sensation."

"I'm happy for you both." Jake said honestly. "I've heard plenty of moans from her room that tell me she's loving the sex. And she seems a lot more upbeat lately."

"I've really enjoyed fucking her. And I think we even have pretty good chemistry outside of the sex." Bruce told him. "Your mother is a great woman. And speaking of your mother... I think someone is needing some discipline, don't you think?"

"I'd love a good spanking on my bottom, coach." Jake replied. "But did I do something to earn it?"

"You absolutely did." Bruce said. "And I'm a little disappointed that you didn't come to me yourself with your pants pulled down and ask for me to spank you."

Jake was confused. He was excited about the prospect of his coach slapping his ass cheeks until they were pink and sore, but he wasn't sure what his coach was referring to.

"The other night? After you got home from shooting your gay porn?" Bruce explained. "You saw something we've discussed a boy like you shouldn't be looking at. Did you or did you not get an eyeful of a half-naked woman?"

"You mean my mom?" Jake asked. "I had no idea she would be in the kitchen. And that she wouldn't be wearing anything other than a pair of underwear."

"I know it wasn't intentional, Jake. But the fact remains that you saw your mother's lovely ass cheeks peeking out of her panties." Bruce continued. "And then you also saw her bare breasts. Am I right? Did you see your mother's tits?"

"Yes, I saw my mom's tits." Jake admitted. "Sorry, coach."

"Mistakes happen." Bruce said. "But a young fairy like yourself should not be seeing a woman in so little clothing. Thank goodness she was wearing underwear so you weren't subjected to the sight of her vagina. But I still think you should receive a spanking."

"Yes, sir." Jake said meekly. "I agree, coach. I deserve to be spanked."

"I'm proud of you for owning up to it, Jake. That's very mature of you." Bruce told him. "Now why don't you pull down those shorts and bend over the kitchen table for me so I can discipline that tight, gay ass of yours?"

Jake pushed his shorts down to his knees and bent over the table for his coach.

"Cute panties." Bruce noted as he stared at the boy's rear. "I realize they're just basic, cotton underwear, but they look good on you."

"Thanks, coach."

Bruce walked over beside Jake, continuing to examine his buttocks as he gave each cheek a soft squeeze. Jake felt a tingle of excitement knowing that a good, hard spanking was imminent.

His coach reached under and between Jake's legs, also squeezing the boy's panty bulge for a moment.

"If I'm not mistaken, it seems you're excited about the spanking I'm about to give you."

"Very excited. I like when you spank my ass, coach." Jake admitted. "I love anything you do to my ass."

Bruce chuckled as he lovingly patted Jake's bottom.

"Let's turn these cute little buns nice and pink." Bruce suggested.

Jake took a deep breath as his coach pulled his hand back, then brought it forward quickly, landing a forceful pop across the teen's butt cheeks. The delightful sting made Jake's manhood tingle with joy.

"How did that feel?"

"Amazing." Jake answered. "But I definitely need more spankings. Please, coach?"

Bruce chuckled as he brought his hand back and landed another hard smack on Jake's bottom.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure." Bruce said. "I'm always happy to spank you."

Jake winced as he felt the delightful sting of another spanking.

"Now that you did that porn shoot..." Bruce added. "... I think maybe you should start an OnlyFans."

"Do you really think people would subscribe just to see me?"

Bruce rubbed his hand around Jake's rear before giving it another hard slap.

"I think they would if you update it often enough." Bruce explained. "And you could keep it free for a few months. Then when you want to charge, make it really cheap. A dollar perhaps... or maybe even 69 cents?"

"That does sound kind of exciting." Jake admitted. "But how do I keep coming up ideas for new content?"

Bruce chuckled as he administered another firm spanking to Jake's ass.

"Content is the easiest part. Especially for you since you're so perverted." Bruce said. "You can post pictures of yourself. Pictures of you touching your penis. A video of you masturbating. Or trying on different pairs of panties. Sticking various objects up your dirty fag hole."

"That sounds pretty cool."

"It sounds very cool." Bruce added. "You could even use it as a platform to try and help others."

"Like who?"

"Any guys out there that are in the same shoes you were in until recently." Bruce said. "Guys who know deep down that they're gay but they can't find the courage to come out of the closet. Maybe you could inspire them. Wouldn't it be great to use your homosexuality to help other young men discover themselves?"

"I would love to help and inspire others to be at peace with their sexuality." Jake replied. "I'll look into opening an account, coach."

"Wonderful."

Pleased with Jake's willingness to explore his idea, Bruce gave the boy's already sore buns yet another hard spanking.

"How does your ass feel?"

"Like it's on fire." Jake answered. "But in a fabulous way. It's just what I needed."

"I think your butt could use more than just a good spanking." Bruce teased. "Those panties you're wearing... were they expensive?"

"Not at all." Jake said. "They came as part of a 5-pack that was on sale."

"Good."

Bruce reached for Jake's rear, taking a handful of fabric in each hand. Forcefully pulling in opposite directions, he ripped the panties wide open. The waistband and front side remained intact, but the backside of the underwear was obliterated, leaving Jake's well-spanked buttocks completely exposed.

"Those cheeks are a lovely shade of red." Bruce told him.

Bruce gave Jake's bare ass another pop for good measure before kneeling down behind him. He pushed Jake's butt cheeks apart and admired the boy's puckered hole. Bruce couldn't help but lean in and give Jake a soft kiss directly on his anus.

"Tasty." Bruce said, swiping at the orifice with his tongue. "Your little gay asshole tastes almost as good as your mother's."

The spankings had already been arousing, but now having a tongue in his ass and hearing his coach's compliments had Jake's manhood straining against the fabric of his underwear.

Bruce continued licking and kissing Jake's anus, occasionally dipping lower to lick and kiss the bottom of his ballsack and his taint.

"That feels really nice, coach."

Bruce slid his tongue in and out of Jake's rear before pulling back and inserting his index finger instead. Jake moaned with delight as the finger massaged him internally.

"Any updates on the random dick pictures?" Bruce asked. "Are men still texting their cock to you?"

"Occasionally." Jake answered. "They've slowed down, but I still get one or two penises a day."

"Good. And are you still replying to each of them?"

"Yes sir."

Bruce pushed a second finger into Jake, working them back and forth.

"Have any of them asked you to meet up for sex?" Bruce inquired. "A quickie in a hotel room or a blowjob in a gas station bathroom?"

"I haven't made any plans with any of the men. At least not yet." Jake answered as he was being fingered. "But I've been flirting pretty heavily with a couple of them."

"That's a good start I guess. Are you saying dirty, nasty things so they know how perverted you are?"

"I'm certainly trying my best."

"Excellent." Bruce added. "Don't be afraid to let them know you're available for some hot, gay sex. They were kind enough to send you a picture of their penis, so you should offer up your ass, even if it's just a one-and-done kind of hookup."

"I'll make sure they know I'd be interested in having them inside me, coach."

Bruce continued to casually slide his two fingers in and out and around Jake's anus. The boy's hole was plenty warmed up at this point.

"Speaking of inviting dicks into your fairy ass..." Bruce said. "... spanking you and playing with your butthole has made me rather aroused. Do you have time for a quick fuck?"

"I can always make time for you, coach." Jake replied. "I don't have anything else going on today."

"I have some things I need to take care of before taking your mother on a date tonight." Bruce told him, sliding his fingers out of Jake and getting to his feet. "But it shouldn't take me long at all to fire off a load into your asshole."

Bruce lowered his sweat pants just enough to free his throbbing, erect penis. He playfully slapped the hard cock against Jake's soft, exposed buns. Bruce then placed the tip of his dick against Jake's pucker, slowly pushing it into the boy's rear.

"Oh yeah." Jake encouraged. "Put every inch of that big cock right in my ass, coach."

"Don't you worry about that, Jake." Bruce assured him. "I'm going to fuck the hell out of you."

The full length of Bruce's girthy penis had already worked its way into Jake's welcoming bowels. He began to slide the dick back and forth between Jake's sore, red ass cheeks. Jake was already fully erect inside of his panties, and having a big cock in his ass only made him throb more intensely.

"Hell yes." Jake said. "Stretch out my slutty hole!"

"I love what a dirty little faggot you are!" Bruce told him. "This cock isn't coming out of your fairy hole until I've drained my balls into you."

Bruce put his hands on Jake's hips and started to really ram his penis into the boy's rear. Jake could feel precum trickling from his front as he was being ravaged from behind.

"Shouldn't be much longer now." Bruce informed him. "Be a good boy and cream your panties when I cream your asshole."

"Yes sir."

Jake continued to enjoy the hard anal pounding he was receiving from his coach. The precum was beginning to soak through the front of his underwear as he took the cock. He felt a familiar sensation as he reached climax.

"I'm cumming!" Jake cried out.

Bruce gave the boy's rear a few more good, hard thrusts before ramming his dick all the way inside. Jake's ass muscles squeezed the penis, allowing Bruce to orgasm as well.

They came together, Bruce filling Jake's loose hole and Jake ejaculating into his panties like his coach suggested. They took a moment to enjoy their respective orgasms before Bruce took his cock out of Jake's bottom and pulled up his sweatpants.

"That was nice." Bruce said, giving Jake another smack on the ass for a job well done. "Sorry I ripped your panties open like that. I got a little carried away."

Jake got back to an upright position on his feet. He dropped his shorts the rest of the way and stepped out of them, turning to face his coach. Bruce looked down and smiled at the very obvious mess Jake had made in his underwear. The wet fabric left a clear outline of his penis.

"Don't be sorry at all, coach!" Jake assured him. "It was just a cheap pair. And besides, that was really hot feeling you rip them open after spanking me."

They both leaned in and shared a quick but passionate kiss on the lips.

"I hate to just fuck and run, but I really do need to take care of some things." Bruce said.

"I understand, coach. The most important thing is that we still found the time for you to fuck me in the ass." Jake responded. "I appreciate that."

They kissed again and then Bruce grabbed his things and left. Jake went to his room to clean himself up. He took off his soiled, ruined underwear and tossed them aside. He chose to replace them with a fresh pair that was pink and sheer, pulling the new panties into place.

Jake grabbed his phone, curious about whether or not he might have a new dick picture to look at. Unfortunately no one had texted their penis to him, but he did see a new message from his good friend Ryan.

FROM: Ryan

Hey dude. Are you busy today? I was hoping I could come over this afternoon to talk to you about something.

Jake didn't want to jump to any conclusions, but he was certainly intrigued. Hopefully Ryan was ready to have Jake suck his cock again. He excitedly typed and sent his reply.

TO: Ryan

For sure. I'm free all day so just head over whenever you want.

After sending the message to his friend, Jake decided to distract himself by looking into what he needed to do in order to get a gay OnlyFans up and running.

***

A couple of hours had passed by when Jake heard the doorbell. He was still in just his tee shirt and panties, but didn't feel shy at all as he went to answer the door. He welcomed Ryan inside and closed the door.

"I didn't realize you'd just be in your underwear." Ryan commented.

"I'm the only one home right now. I can put on some pants if it's making you uncomfortable." Jake offered.

"No, that's okay." Ryan said. "They look good on you. They're cute."

"Well thank you!"

Jake took a seat on the couch and Ryan sat down beside him. Jake got right down to business.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"I've been thinking a lot about the other day. Ya know?" Ryan started. "When you sucked my dick."

"Are you ready for round two?" Jake asked enthusiastically. "Because I'll get down on my knees right this second."

Ryan chuckled nervously.

"Kind of. I don't know." He said. "I can't stop thinking about it. Especially the way you fingered me. And then I watched your porn video... several times by now... and I have to admit that it's really hot. Especially when you eat the cum from your ass."

"I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Not only that you watched it, but that you enjoyed it." Jake told his friend. "Did you jerk off to it?"

"Of course I jerked off to it." Ryan admitted. "And before you ask, yes it made me cum."

"That's awesome!"