Discovering Himself Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do that!"

Jake began to slide his penis back into Ryan's rectum once again. Ryan moaned with pleasure as he was being probed. Jake maintained a slow pace, easing it in inch by inch. After a minute of two, Jake had his pelvic area pressed against Ryan's ass cheeks. He held his length in place for a moment longer.

"My entire cock is in your ass." Jake informed him. "Does that feel good?"

"It feels wonderful." Ryan answered. "I can't even find the right words to describe how awesome this is."

"I'm happy to hear that." Jake said. "Now I'm going to start actually fucking you."

Jake just barely pulled his cock back before reinserting his full length. He kept up with this technique, each time pulling a bit more out before driving it back in. This led to Jake eventually being able to properly fuck his friend's anus.

"Oh fuck yes." Ryan moaned. "Keep fucking me, dude. Please don't stop."

"You blew your load up my ass earlier." Jake reminded him. "I'm not going to stop fucking you until I return the favor. I'm going to fill your ass with my cum."

Jake continued making love to Ryan's bottom. His penis was easily sliding between Ryan's cheeks and loosening up his previously virgin butthole. Ryan was thoroughly enjoying his first experience of having a dick in his ass. It was now his turn for precum to leak from his manhood onto Jake's bed sheets.

"This feels so much better than just your fingers." Ryan said. "No wonder you love gay sex so much!"

"In that case, I guess I'll have to stick my cock in your ass more often." Jake suggested. "Maybe you'll turn into a dirty little butt slut like me."

Ryan laughed at Jake's comment as the stiff penis continued to move in and out of his anus.

"I could see myself getting addicted to anal sex." Ryan admitted. "I wouldn't even be mad about it either."

"We're about to find out if you like being creampied." Jake told him. "It won't be much longer before I ejaculate inside of your ass."

"Fuck yes, dude." Ryan said. "I can't wait to feel you cum inside me!"

Jake happily dicked his horny friend's asshole. He could feel his balls getting ready to unload a hefty dose of semen. He playfully gave Ryan a smack on the rear as they made love.

"I think I'm about to cum." Jake informed his friend.

"Go for it, man." Ryan encouraged. "Shoot that creamy load up my butt!"

Ryan took a deep breath as the cock fucked his bottom. Knowing he would soon experience his first creampie sent him over the edge, his own fresh semen pumping out of his manhood and pooling on Jake's bed sheets.

Jake gave Ryan's hole one final plunge, letting go and spraying his rectal walls with hot, sticky sperm. Two very healthy blasts came first, followed by the rest trickling into Ryan's bowels.

"Oh fuck. That was so cool." Jake said. "I just came in your ass."

Jake slowly retracted his penis from Ryan's soiled and sloppy hole. He remained in place and pushed the cheeks apart so he could get a good look at what their gay buttsex had produced. Jake couldn't help himself, scooting back and lowering his face to Ryan's buttcrack. He stuck out his tongue and began to hungrily lick all over his friend's filthy, cum-soaked anus.

After getting a good taste of his own cum, Jake put his lips around Ryan's fuckhole and passionately tongued and suckled the orifice. Ryan instinctively began to push with his ass muscles, resulting in Jake's load successfully making it into his mouth.

Jake finally pulled his face out of Ryan's wonderful, sweaty ass and swallowed his own salty semen.

"Yummy!" Jake said, licking his lips. "My cum tastes even better mixed with the taste of your butthole."

Jake gave Ryan's bare ass another good smack before finally dismounting his friend and getting back on the bed beside him. Ryan rolled over and also sat up next to Jake.

"You are no longer an anal virgin." Jake told him. "How does it feel now that you've been properly fucked in the ass?"

"I feel like that's definitely something I want to continue doing." Ryan answered. "I can't believe I just had a real cock in my ass. I just had sex with another guy... and it was incredible."

"Any regrets?"

"Only that I didn't take you up on your offer before now." Ryan added. "Butt sex is awesome!"

"Yes. Butt sex is fabulous." Jake agreed, patting Ryan's thigh. "I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. And it only gets better the more you do it."

Jake moved his hand more to Ryan's inner thigh, giving it a supportive squeeze. Ryan took a deep breath.

"I need to ask you something." Ryan told him. "I hope you don't think it's too forward, but I do have a bag in my car."

"A bag?"

"Of clothes." Ryan added. "I packed it just in case. Do you think it would be okay if I spent the night tonight?"

"You're always welcome to spend the night!"

"Do you think we could keep doing stuff?" Ryan inquired. "Like play with each other some more? I'd like to try sucking you again but having you nut in my mouth. I want to know what cum tastes like."

"We can fool around as much as you want." Jake assured him. "We can suck each other. Fuck each other. We could look at my gay porn magazine and masturbate together. Whatever sounds good to you."

Ryan smiled and got off the bed. Jake looked over and took in the view of his naked ass. The very ass he had just fucked moments ago. Ryan grabbed his shorts and put them on long enough to retrieve his bag.

As soon as he returned, Ryan set his bag on the floor and immediately took his shorts back off. Jake glanced between his friend's legs and saw that Ryan was starting to get aroused again.

Ryan got back onto the bed and Jake took the liberty of reaching out and putting his hand on Ryan's dick. The penis responded positively, twitching and continuing to become stiff.

"I'm not sure we'll get much sleep tonight." Jake teased, fondling his friend's genitals.

"That's fine with me." Ryan said, enjoying Jake's hand on his cock. "As long as that means we're busy having sex together."

Ryan returned the favor, reaching over and taking Jake's penis in his hand. The boys casually stroked each other for a bit until they were both fully erect and throbbing. Once they were good and horny, they got back down to business.

The first thing they opted to try was a classic session of sixty-nine oral sex. They got into position side by side and suckled each other to orgasm. Ryan finally got to learn about the taste of cum and he decided it was very enjoyable.

Throughout the remainder of the night, they engaged in lots of fun, homosexual activities together. There was plenty of touching, plenty of licking and sucking, plenty of fucking, and plenty of ejaculating.

Every sexual act and every blast of cum only strengthened their bond and their friendship. It was a dream come true for Jake to spend such a night entangled with the naked body of a close friend. Despite all of the various positions and fantastic gay sex, Jake's favorite moment was right before they went to sleep when Ryan agreed to a long, soft, passionate kiss on the lips.

After they kissed, the two boys fell asleep in bed together, both of them completely nude and thoroughly worn out from making love.