Discovering his Inner Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both turned and looked at me in shock.

Fernando released Mariella and stalked towards me. "What did you call me?"

"I'm pretty sure I said it right. Hijuepeta. It means son of a bitch. Right baby?" I looked over at Mariella for confirmation. She nodded dumbly and said, "Uh huh."

Fernando roared and charged towards me "I'm going to fucking rip out your hea ...".

He didn't finish the thought. He was interrupted by the heavy Ikea vase crashing into the pit of his stomach. I had grabbed it from beside the staircase he had knocked me towards and had inserted my hand into it, using it like a boxing glove. When you are out-weighed and out-muscled, there's no such thing as a fair fight.

He let out a low "woooof" and doubled over as his breath fled from his body. He had his hands on his knees, coughing and gasping in a struggle to get his breath back. I was just as stunned at what I had done as he and Mariella were.

He straightened up, his eyes on fire with rage. He started to step towards me, but I raised my vase encased fist in warning. He stopped, spit on the ground in front of me, and stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him. We heard the Mercedes peel away.

Mariella and I stood there looking at each other in shocked disbelief, both breathing heavily. I could hear my own heart pounding, the roar of blood in my ears. We strode towards each other. I tossed the vase away, it shattered somewhere. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me. She kissed my face and neck, avoiding my split lip and rapidly swelling cheek. I grabbed her by her ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my back and locked her arms around my neck.

I walked us over to the kitchen table and pulled one hand away from her ass long enough to tip it over, sending the boxes of kabobs and rice spilling onto the floor. I set her down on the table, standing between her legs. Our eyes were locked onto each other but our hands were fumbling at our clothes. I got her denim shorts unbuttoned just as she got my belt loose and zipper down. She reached in and grabbed my cock which was harder than it had ever been in my life. I stepped back and pulled down my pants and boxer briefs to my knees. My cock sprang out, angry, pulsing, looking for a target.

Mariella kicked out of her shorts and wriggled out of her panties, leaned back onto one elbow, planted her feet on the table and spread her legs wide, using her free hand to spread herself open to me. I shuffled forward, grabbed my member, guided it to her now glistening pussy, and hilted myself in one stroke. Her eyes widened and she gasped. I paused for a heartbeat. She levered up, locked her legs and arms around me and buried her face in my neck. I fucked her: wordlessly, powerfully. The only sounds were our breathing. When we climaxed, our first ever simultaneous orgasm, we were both shattered. But all that came out was a long, shuddering, gut deep exhalation of breath.

Act 11

Javier gasped in shock and Chuck exclaimed "What the fuck happened to you??" as Mariella and I met them two days later for dinner.

My cheek was swollen and I had a black eye and a split lip. But I was grinning from ear to ear. So was Mariella, holding out her left hand and waggling her fingers.

"We got engaged." I said.

Javi jumped up squealing and ran over to hug both of us. Chuck just looked confused.

"She beat you up for THAT??"

Mariella and I laughed and took our seats.

"It was her brother." I explained.

"Which one?" Chuck asked. He and Javi had met her family a couple of times.

"Fernando." Mariella answered.

Chuck laughed "What'd you do pal? Try to bend HIM over the kitchen counter?"

Mariella slapped my arm, but not too hard. "You TOLD them what happened??"

"Owww. Yes, shit.. They're our best friends and I needed help. And you knew that anyway"

Javi punched Chuck's arm. "HEY! What the fuck was THAT for??" he cried out.

Javi shrugged "I just didn't want you to feel left out." He grinned wickedly.

Chuck snorted and looked at me. "Fernando would have just enjoyed you doing that anyway."

They all snickered.

"What??" I asked.

Javi leaned forward and whispered conspiratorially to me "Fernando is on the down-low."

"I ... what?? Fernando is GAY??"

Chuck nodded. "Yeah. A closeted mess, but yeah. Half the community in the valley knows."

Javi chimed in "That's probably why he's so macho and angry all the time."

I turned and stared at Mariella, who was nibbling from the Tapas platter they had ordered before we got there.

"You KNEW about this?"

"Uh huh. The whole family knows. But we don't say anything. When he's ready, he'll come out."

"How did you find out?"

"Abuela Flora told us, when he was nine. She's very observant."

I grinned slyly.

"What?" Mariella asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just the next time he asks me "Or what pendejo?" I think I'll have a weapon better than a vase."