Discovering his true nature

Story Info
Married white guy discovers the power of BBC.
2.9k words
4.64
18.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened one Saturday evening. I was chilling at home, flipping series on Netflix as I looked for something interesting to snooze on. My phone pinged. Whatsapp message.

Him: 'Hi.'

Me: "Hi."

Him: "How are you?"

Me: "All good...just chilling. You?"

Him: "Damn horny..."

Him: A pic of his shaved hole.

Him: "All lubed up, just looking for black cock to fuck me."

Me: "You had my curiosity, now you get my attention! :-)"

Him: "Lol!! Wanna come over and fill my hole with your cock?"

Me: "Where's bf?"

Him: "Not around. Business trip, coming back tomorrow evening."

Me: "Sweet....haven't fucked that horny white hole in a while...lemme take a shower, be there in like 30."

Him: "Cool...can't wait, so damn horny!! Need your black cock in me, been dreaming about it for months!!."

Me: "You're gonna get it. Raw. Breed you like the fucking slut that you are!"

Him: "Yes, I can't wait. I need it. I need you to treat me and use me like the white faggot that I am."

Me: "You got me so fucking hard now..be there in 30."

Me: "Be naked, open the door nude....maybe your neighbours will see how much of a slut you are!"

Him: "Can't wait. Got fresh poppers, come fuck your white slut."

Me: "I'm coming"

I jumped off the couch, heart pounding, cock hard as a rock. Went to the shower while undressing and thinking of Darren. Darren was 'him'. A good looking middle aged white gay guy who was married to some other white guy. Darren was a proper slut but you'd never think it if you met him. With his boyfriend, he was a loving boring middle class dude with a mortgage, two beagles and a boring well paying job as a banker. Just your average middle class joe.

Behind the facade, Darren was a horny cock hound who loved nothing more than being pounded by black cock while being verbally abused and dominated. He loved to choke on my 8 inch cock while making noises like a man dying of hunger. I met him about a year ago online on a Saturday night when I couldn't sleep and needed some man hole to satisfy my cravings. He came over to my place with an HIV test kit. He wanted it raw but wasn't taking chances. After both testing negative we had what can only be described as 'animalistic sex'. Once he got used to the girth of my cock he was insatiable. No pounding was too hard for him to bear. We spent the whole night fucking before he slunk off just before dusk.

We had hooked up a few times after that. He lived with his boyfriend so getting time to hook up was a bit of a mission however every hookup was the same. Intense, hardcore fucking filled with dirty talk, verbal abuse, perversion and nastiness....just the way we both liked it!

40 minutes later I was knocking at his door. He opened it up, furtively glanced outside looking to see if his neighbors saw his visitor and then let me in. He was totally naked and looking at his face and his cock...very excited. He locked the door and dropped down on his knees tugging at my gym shorts and reaching for my cock.

"I've missed this cock so much," he said as his mouth engulfed my cock.

He was like a kid eating the last candy of the day, his mouth went ham on my cock sucking it and licking it as it rose to attention.

"I want this so much. Been thinking about it for weeks."

"Suck that cock you fucking white faggot. You've made me wait for too long. Gonna pound you like the fucking slut that you are."

"Yes, yes please." The man was almost in tears as he said that. He was like an addict finally getting his fix. Moaning while choking and slobbering all over my cock. Deep throating it and then licking my balls, just the way I liked it.

"I need that hole...let's go to the bedroom." I said.

"No no...in the living room. Fuck me in my couch." he said.

"Come faggot...don't keep me waiting...on your knees, ass up face down....lets see that faggot white hole of yours."

He quickly complied, almost tripping in his hurry to get to the couch. Poppers on the coffee table for easy access. I unscrewed the cap and inhaled strongly as he positioned himself on the couch. Ass protruding suggestively from the edge, knees well planted on the edge of the couch. Face deep down on the sofa, moaning, in a world of lust.

I passed him the poppers as they kicked in. I was in a world of lust now, head hot and buzzing, lust and adrenaline coursing through my veins. I bent over and spread his buttcheeks, opened up his wrinkly butthole for my tongue.

"This what you want boy?" I asked as I ate his asshole.

"Yes," he sobbed. "Eat my ass. It's yours. Eat it and fuck it. It's all yours."

I proceeded to do that. Digging into his asshole with my tongue. Tongue fucking him, biting him, eating that asshole. Revelling in sheer gay debauchery while he writhed and moaned beneath me.

"Fuck me...please fuck me. I need that black cock fucking my white faggot ass. Fuck me please."

Bitch sure knew what to say to get me in the mood. Nothing like a filthy mouth to get me hot.

I reached for the lube on the coffee table. Smeared it liberally over my cock and my fingers, stuck my fingers into his asshole.

"Put it in, put your big black cock in."

I obliged, positioning myself on the edge of the couch and slowly sinking my cock into his hot willing hole. He moaned as my cock entered his white ass. The sight of my throbbing outrageously hard black cock entering his small tight asshole was the stuff of porn dreams. We both moaned as I pushed harder into him.

"Open up that ass for my cock. You called me here for a pounding, you gonna get pounded you fucking faggot." I said.

"Fuck me...fuck me good...fuck me like the whore that I am." He said.

I needed no extra invitation.

I placed my hands on his hips and drove his ass to my cock while thrusting harder in his ass.

"Like that faggot?" I asked.

"Yes, like that. Fuck me." He said.

I went hard on his ass. Now that he was used to my cock there was no holding back.

I pounded him for 5 minutes straight. No let up just sheer hardcore pounding. I was in the zone and so was he. High on poppers, lust, sex, adrenaline. I pinched his nipples viciously as I fucked him. He never wanted me to leave marks on him because he didn't want 'hubby' to see them. I didn't care. I wanted him to know I owned his ass.

"Fuck"

"Me"

"Hard"

He would say as I piledrived into him.

'WHAT THE FUCK DARREN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I turned around to see Darren's 'hubby' looking at us in horror, astonishment, despair.

He strode angrily into the room.

I didn't stop. Couldn't stop.

Neither could Darren.

We were in our own world of sexual debauchery and nothing and no one was gonna stop us.

"Who the fuck are you?" hubby asked me. "Darren, how could you do this to me? Why?" he cried.

"I'm the man who's fucking your boyfriend." I replied as I continued pounding the boyfriend.

"A black guy Darren? Really??" He said.

I stopped. As far as I was concerned Darren was the one who was cheating, not me. He invited me over to get fucked and that was what was happening.

I pulled out of Darren noisily.

"Look motherfucker." Finger pointing at him, I was pissed!

" Your boyfriend invited me over to get fucked and that's exactly what I'm doing. Got a problem with black guys?" I asked as I advanced menacingly.

"Your boyfriend got no problem with black cock. He loves black cock....look at the fucking faggot...literally in heat over my black cock." I said.

As I mentioned my black cock, hubby's eyes drifted downwards and saw my cock. His eyes widened and lips parted as he lost his breath. I knew the look on his face. I'd seen it many times in the men and women that I fucked. The look of lust overcoming reason and logic. Suddenly I knew what to do.

I slowly started stroking my cock which was still hard and wet with lube and Darren's juices.

"Darren loves this cock. Can't stop thinking about it. He sends me messages all the time saying how he misses this cock, how he wants my black babies in him, how he wants to be a black man's slave."

Hubby's face was only on my cock. My words didn't seem to register with him.

"Let's see your white cock...let's see what you fuck Darren with." I said.

"No...no." He said, in obvious torment, still staring at my cock.

I slapped him hard.

"Listen faggot, I will beat the shit out of you if you don't get naked right now and there's nothing you or your faggot boyfriend can do about it. Get off your clothes NOW." I shouted.

After a few seconds of thought, hubby reluctantly started undressing. Stepped out of his shoes, unbuttoned his shirt, unhitched his belt and pulled down his trousers. He was a copy of Darren, average middle class body, the effects of a soft middle class life showing in his slightly protruding pouch. I could see why they got along. Similar bodies and what seemed like similar professions. Probably something boring like accounting.

He stepped off his pants now only in his underwear, Y types like the ones my mum bought for me when I was a kid.

I couldn't help scoffing at him.

"Jeez dude...you couldn't even get some nice briefs? Still wearing the underwear your mama bought you?" I asked sarcastically.

"Remove them....lets see what you got down there boy."

I added the last 'boy' just to make him know who was the boss.

He slowly and reluctantly pulled down his underwear to reveal a small but hard 5 inch cock struggling to peak out under a forest of pubes.

I laughed.

"How the fuck are you gonna fuck with that toy? Jeez, no wonder your man is always looking for black cock. And you're the top in the relationship? Really??," I laughed.

"Get your ass over here...join your faggot boyfriend. Same position he is in. I'm gonna show you what your boyfriend lusts for."

"But...but I'm a top? I don't get fucked." He whimpered.

"You're not a top...never have been. You have no fucking clue what a top is. Get your ass on the sofa before I whip you like a bitch."

He reluctantly assumed the position on the couch. Darren stared at him wordlessly as he perched on the edge of the couch and placed his face on his hands.

"Sorry Darren...gotta attend to your hubby now. Sure you can hang in there?," I asked while laughing.

I got the lube and liberally poured it on my hands. I reached out to hubby's ass and slowly inserted a lubed finger in him.

"I'm gonna do you a favor faggot," I said. "I'm gonna break you in slowly and make you love being fucked. You try resisting and I'll make painful for you...you hear me faggot?" I asked.

"Yes." He sobbed.

"Good boy. What the fuck is this faggot called Darren?"

"Alan."

"Alan...such a white name. Alan today you find out the real you. You're not a man. Your a faggot. You were built to be used and fucked by big cock. That's why you can't satisfy Darren. He's a faggot..your a faggot...two faggots can't satisfy each other. You need a real man, both of you. " I said.

"Get him some poppers." I told Darren.

Darren reached out and got the poppers, took a strong sniff of the poppers and gave them to his boyfriend. Hubby reluctantly took the poppers and gingerly sniffed at them. A hard spank on his ass from me got his attention.

"I want you to inhale those poppers. A deep one. Now!"

Allan inhaled in the poppers, one nostril at a time and handed them over to me.

I took a deep breath and inhaled. The strong smell went straight to my nose and my mind.

"Time to get to work," I said lustfully.

I slowly pushed my cock in Allan's tight asshole. I could feel his hole opening up as the effects of the poppers took hold of him. He moaned as I sank into him.

"It's gonna feel much better in a bit. Gonna feel so good baby," Darren cooed as he stroked his boyfriend's face.

I bottomed out and took a couple of seconds to let Allan get used to it. Slowly started stroking him, his warm tight asshole gripping my cock. For five minutes I fucked him slowly, getting him used to being a bottom. He'd spent a whole lifetime thinking he was a top and now he was finding out the joys of being a bottom.

I slowly sped up as the time passed and in ten minutes I was pounding his ass like a pornstar. All reluctance and pain had gone from him. He was now a willing participant pushing his ass backwards to meet the thrust of my cock.

"You like this?" I asked.

"Yes, yes...I love it." He whimpered while taking another hit of poppers.

"You were never a top. That's why you can't satisfy your boyfriend. Do you know he messages me after you've fucked him saying how he's missed my cock?"

No words came out of Allan's mouth. Just the guttural moaning of a man who was realizing his true nature.

I stopped suddenly and he cried out to me.

"Please go on...keep fucking me. I love this."

"Tell me who you are. Are you a white faggot slut like your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Can't hear you. Say it louder. I need your boyfriend to know what you are," I said.

"Please!"

"Say it, tell Darren"

"Tell me baby. Tell me what you are now," Darren said.

I toyed with his asshole. Dipping my cock into it just to give him a taste of what he was missing.

Allan finally broke.

"I WANT TO BE FUCKED ALL THE TIME BY REAL MEN, FUCK ME!!"

That's all I needed to hear. I immediately started pile-driving his ass while he moaned. Darren reached out to him and they started kissing, tongues mixing and mingling as I fucked his ass.

"You like this faggot?" I asked.

"Yes." He grunted.

"Please"

I slammed into him.

"Fuck me"

Another slam.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass. Breed that ass and make it mine." I said.

"Fuck me. Cum in my ass," Allan shouted, his hands stroking his cock in a frenzy.

With a shout I exploded. I came so hard it was leaking out of Allan's asshole. My shots triggered his cock and he came heavily all over his expensive couch as Darren and I watched. I collapsed on his back as he came noisily on the sofa.

After a minute or so I got up and pulled my cock out of Allan's tight asshole. Darren couldn't hold himself. He set his mouth on my cock and sucked the rest of my cum noisily into his mouth. He then proceeded to clean my cock with his mouth as his boyfriend watched in wonder and lust.

"You're both white faggot sluts. That's what you are. Both of you need to stop fighting it and accept it. You were meant to serve real men. Nothing wrong with that, we all have our roles to play," I said as Darren finished cleaning my cock.

I got up and dressed.

"I loved it. I want more." Alan said with a smile on his face.

I smiled.

"Good. Talk to your boyfriend, he knows where to get me, " I said.

Now fully dressed, I reached out and carressed Alan's face. I took him by surprise when I kissed him. Turned to Darren and also kissed him and patted his head.

"See you guys around. Gonna be fucking you both next time?" I asked as I walked to the door..

"Yes you will." they both said in unison.

We all laughed as I left the house.

A few days later, 8pm in the evening. I'm home watching tv when I get a message on my phone.

Darren: "Hi. Darren and Allen here :-) We all good. Had a good chat and sorted ourselves out."

Me: "Sweet...good to know that."

Darren: "Allen wants to know when your available next and if you can get a couple more black guys to fuck us both :-)"

Me: "LOLOL.....someone has discovered their true nature?"

Darren: "Hahahahah....we've both discovered our true nature. No bullshitting, no hiding, no lies. We've never been happier together. Thanks to you."

Me: "Ahhhhh....that's so sweet. It was a pleasure."

Darren: "No...it was our pleasure hahahahaha"

Darren: "Now, tell us when you're gonna fuck us both again and can you get us more black cock? Our holes are twitching in excitement."

I laughed as I read the message. Another white man had discovered his true nature.