All Comments on 'Discovering Kara Pt. 01: Sunrise'

by the_ontarian

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mynameisbenmynameisbenabout 3 years ago

This story is a real gem. It's very well written, and the story is quite hot. The sexy interplay between the two main characters, the dance of seduction, is the real strength of the story. The dialog flows quite naturally, and not a word of it is wasted. The story even has a compelling cliffhanger ending. I liked it a lot. I can't wait to read the sequel, and I'm certain I won't be disappointed.

Very well done!

cfnmsearchercfnmsearcherabout 3 years ago

Great start 👏🏼

the_ontarianthe_ontarianabout 3 years agoAuthor

@mynameisben Thanks for the review - this is the first story I've published, and I'm so pleased to hear that you've enjoyed it. The next chapter is in the works!

the_ontarianthe_ontarianabout 3 years agoAuthor

@cfnmsearcher Thanks!

GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

What a great story with two fun and likeable characters. The text interplay works perfectly. Good start and looking forward to more.

NPSHANPSHAabout 3 years ago

Well written! I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I found it very sexy and also well written. Good job! Can't wait to read more.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

For a first story you have done extremely well. The characters are both believable and likeable and the technical side of the writing is excellent. I have thoroughly reading enjoyed this and shall read the next four existing chapters immediately.

Thank you. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely premise.

Beautifully written.

Lots of tension.

(You said "WORKING OUTSIDE" when you meant "WORKING OUT OUTSIDE".)

Would have liked details of what he was fantasizing about her while masturbating for hr in the bathroom. And perhaps how he took his time before cumming -- to tease her.

Looking forward to seeing where this progresses.

Five Stars.

MountainMiscellanistMountainMiscellanistabout 1 year ago

This and the rest of the series are some of the most erotic stories I have read on Lit. I loved all of them. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous