Discovering My Bi Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve that's over the top, did you enjoy it? I mean, to the extent you would do it again?" She had a gleam in her eyes as she asked. "You don't have to answer that, and besides, this video is pretty hot and you both look ready for some action." She took me in her mouth first as Mike was sliding his hands on her body. After a minute or so she moved to his big dick as she laid back on the couch, her legs parted. I took that as an invitation. I knelt before her, nudging her thighs far enough apart to kiss the inside of them. I was not concerned about the video, but an upward glance at Mike told me he was alternating between that and watching Toni's mouth on the head of his dick. She stopped sucking him and said, "Steve come here, I want a taste of you now."

Mike and I traded positions but Toni pulled me in for a kiss before pulling my cock to her face. She sucked my tongue briefly, then thrust hers into my mouth. My eyes flew open, hers were open as well, and for another second or two I continued to taste Mike as we kissed. She then rubbed the head of my dick across her lips before engulfing half my length. I watched her mouth on my cock, but I was also watching as Mike slid slowly inside Toni's pretty little pussy. I wasn't just watching, I was staring. I realized Toni saw me staring when she slipped me out of her mouth and said, "You like watching that Steve? Is that better than watching me suck your hard dick?" She smiled at me and took my cock back in her mouth. It appeared the three of us were enjoying our tryst, I knew I was getting pretty close. Mike looked like he was nearing the edge as well, and Toni? She looked like she was just getting warmed up. She let my cock slip from her mouth, then hooked her ankles around Mike's butt and said, "Come on Mike, fuck me hard and make me come."

An orgasm quickly ensued, but it wasn't hers. I watched as Mike buried his big dick in her and stopped, obviously spent. As he backed away I could see his cum covered cock, still partially engorged. Toni looked at me and said, "I'm not done yet I guess you're up. Can you make me come?" I was definitely up for the challenge. I got off the couch and on my knees and moved her legs apart. I could see a pearl of Mike's cum at her opening. I licked my lips as I winked at her.

I rubbed the head of my cock against her then held it as I softly slapped her swollen lips. Still making eye contact I pushed fully inside her, the wetness enveloping me. I used a thumb to caress her swollen love button. She appeared on the verge of a climax and I knew I was right there as well. Because I wanted her to go first I let my cock fall away and replaced it with my mouth. I licked the lips, I pushed my tongue inside, I sucked softly on her clit, intent on bringing her to a finish. I must have hit the right spot, she clutched my head, rubbing her sex across my face. "Oh Steve, don't stop, oh Mike honey thank you, I'm coming!" She released my head and I immediately plunged back inside her with cock ready to explode. I started throbbing and squirting, my cock pulsing with every shot. Her eyes got wide again as she came all over my cock and balls.

She laid there for several moments, decompressing. "That was simply amazing guys, I'm going to take a shower." I helped her up, she kissed me, then Mike before heading down the hall.

I looked at Mike, and his hard cock standing straight. He smiled at me, I took him in my hand and stroked his shaft, "What do you think Mike, want me to take care of this? I bet I could make you come before she gets back."

He replied, "What if I'm not done before she comes out? Are you okay with her seeing us?"

"I don't mind, but how do you think she will react? Is she gonna be okay with it?"

"Steve I know she will, she's already told me she loves the idea of two guys fooling around. I told her I know a guy who might be persuaded.. and you're already hard again just holding my hard cock." I couldn't argue with that, and the thought of Toni catching us had me anxious for that to happen. He stood where he could easily see down the hall. I knelt in front of him and kissed the head of his big cock, then licked the shaft down to his balls. I rubbed his head across my mouth, looking at him while I did. I wrapped one hand around the lower half of him as I took the head in my mouth. I was purposely going slow; I wanted Toni's approval, I wanted her to see this. I took in another inch before I started bobbing up and down.

She must not have wasted any time in the shower, I heard her coming up behind me. "Well, what are two boys doing? Can I watch?" Her voice was light as she walked up beside us. "The way you kissed my pussy and tasted Mike's cum I wondered if you might like to taste his cock. The way you sucked my tongue and tasted him.. I'm wet just thinking about it all. Please, suck his big dick for me." She had knelt beside me as she was talking and now she was caressing the back of my head. She reached for my cock, I don't think I've ever been harder than I was at that moment. "Oh my, it seems we are all three excited about this. Both your cocks are hard as steel, Suck that dick Steve, suck it, I want him to cum in your mouth. Can you do that for me?" I couldn't reply with him in my mouth so I simply moaned as I looked at her. She moved partially behind me as she said, "I might come just from watching this."

She was now holding my head, her naked breasts against my back. Mike had started softly thrusting in and out of my mouth, already I was tasting his sweet pre-cum. His thighs began to quiver, a sure sign I would soon be getting my reward. Toni noticed too, trying to push my mouth down further. The head was hitting the back of my mouth. He stopped moving, his cock began to pulsate and I couldn't swallow fast enough. When he finished coming Toni let my head fall away from him. She slid her hand down my torso, all the way down. She cradled my rock hard erection in her hand and said, "That was so hot Steve, I don't think that was the first time you've done this, is it? I think you had more of his cock in your mouth than I can do. And you're so hard you clearly enjoyed it. Stand up for me, I'll take care of this bad boy." as she fondled me.

Mike was sitting on the couch, Toni moved us closer in front of him. He would have a close up view of her performance. She winked at me and took me in her mouth. I was soon leaking pre-cum, Toni was milking it out, savoring the taste. She would occasionally glance at Mike, then take me back in her mouth. When I told her I was going to come she held the end of my dick less than an inch from her face, pumping my shaft as she fondled my balls. I produced five more healthy squirts, two hit her face. The remaining three she took on her breasts. I picked up the towel Toni had brought from her recent shower and began to wipe my cum from her chest. I sucked one nipple clean first, then finished wiping away the evidence. We joined Mike on the couch, her in the middle. She reached for both our partially swollen rods and said, "You two are just amazing, you've both climaxed twice and you look like you could go again. Steve I can't tell you how much it turned me on watching you and Mike. You were awesome the way you eagerly sucked him off. I think you handled his size better than I can. Any time you're willing I could watch that again."

"I would like that, it really excited me to have you watch. I would love to get together with both of you again." I said as I looked at both of them.

Mike spoke first, "I'm all for it. I certainly enjoyed it, and I know Toni did. I bet she would like to take us both on, wouldn't you babe?"

"Oh yes I would! I'm already considering the ways we could all three play, the different positions.. I'm getting excited just thinking about it."

I ended up spending the night in the guest room. Toni and Mike prepared breakfast in the morning, and had coffee on the patio afterwards. We were in agreement about how much we all enjoyed the previous evening, as well as the fact we all wanted another night of decadent fun. Driving home I was wondering just how far this was going to go.

12