Discovering My Deliciousness

Story Info
A cute girl discovers the best taste in the world...
4.2k words
4.62
33.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi

This is my first story so I hope you'll like it. I'd be happy to read your comments. All characters in this story are over 18.

When I was a teen girl, I was quite a shy, good girl, raised in a conservative family. l kept on with this good girl image well past getting into college at 18.

On my junior year in college, I hung on to this image and kept well out of trouble. That included the "good" kind of trouble, as I later realized.

Nevertheless, it certainly didn't mean that I wasn't drawn to this trouble. I had a very healthy sex drive and was constantly horny, keeping my deepest desires to myself and settling for a lot of masturbation.

I was a shy, petty girl, and extremely sexy - red wavy hair, long, smooth, creamy legs, cute, perky tits, an adorable smile, big eyes and an ass that you could only describe as perfect. Small, round, curved, smooth, just delicious. I kept this great body in shape by regular gymnastics and dance training.

I loved to see my naked body in the mirror, and spread my completely shaved pussy and my ass to get turned on before a good masturbation.

But I kept all this sexiness to myself.

Gradually I noticed that I was getting pretty much attention from the guys, which got me curious about their fantasies, whether or not I was staring in them, and what they wanted to do to me.

I also heard the girls talking quite openly about sex, their experiences, fantasies, what guys like in sex, and porn, which also got me curious.

On one of my research evenings in my dorm room, trying to find sources for the seminar I had to submit, my mind drifted off and I just googled: "porn". I Just wanted to see what the big deal is.

I saw that it was quite a common thing for anal sex to appear in these porn movies and started to get really turned on by it. I started playing with my asshole while watching these dirty porn videos every couple of days and found it quite pleasurable.

For some experimentation I bought a couple of transparent butt plugs and some lube, and started to regularly masturbate in front of nasty anal pornos with a butt plug in my asshole. I was surprised to find out that it was really pleasuring me.

I also loved to look in the mirror between my legs and see the inside of my rectum through the plug, which was a huge turn on.

Once, I was watching a particularly dirty 2 on 1 porno and playing with my asshole when suddenly in the video the guy pulled his giant dick out of one girl's asshole, and the other girl just sucked his dick straight out of her friend's rectum! and she really seemed to enjoy it!

There was definitely no pause in the film. She sucked his dick right out of her friend's asshole like it was the tastiest thing in the world, and surprisingly this new twist also turned me on a lot.

Instinctively, I pulled my butt plug out of my asshole, neglecting any shame or inhibitions, and hesitantly slid it into my mouth. I couldn't believe what it made me feel. I felt dirty, raw, depraved, sexy and insanely horny!

I absolutely loved the taste of my rectum! I sucked and licked it all over like delicious ice cream, my pussy drooling with excitement.

That moment changed my attitude towards sex forever.

I needed to get fucked in the ass right away.

I slipped on a short, sexy little frilly skirt over my naked ass, re-inserted my butt plug and headed for the guy's dorms.

I knocked on the first door and was happy to find a nice-looking nerdy guy.

"Hi," I asked, "Listen, I need some help with my shelf. it fell right off the wall. Can you please help me? it's urgent."

As I said this, I pointed to my room, giving him a side view of my body in that short skirt as it rode up my silky smooth, sexy thighs.

Obviously, he immediately followed me. I made sure to sway my hips from side to side while walking in front of him and I could almost feel his eyes on my ass, trying to make my sexy skirt fly up with their stare.

"It's right there in the bedroom. Take a look please. I'll be right there," I said as we entered my dorm room.

As he went into the bedroom, I quickly took my place on my hands and knees on the sofa, my ass facing my bedroom door. I spread my legs and arched my back so that my skirt rode up just enough to show my pussy and the bottom of my ass.

"I don't see any shelf! are you fucking with me? Maybe I'm missing someth... ooohh my god!"

the hot guy exclaimed as he exited the room to see the sexy display that I was giving him.

"I'm definitely going to be fucking with you..." I said. "I bet you'd love to see this skirt riding up just a little bit more..."

"Fuck yeah!" he called.

"Go ahead, it won't bite," I teased.

He came behind me and gently pulled the hem of my skirt up over my sweet ass.

"Holy shit! What's that in your asshole?" he exclaimed as he saw my transparent butt plug buried deep inside my butt.

"You like it?" I asked playfully.

"It's amazing! I can see inside your asshole!" he said, obviously extremely turned on.

"Does it look good?" I asked.

"God it looks so fucking sweet! That's the cutest, sexiest little ass I've ever seen, and I can see right into it!" he said with a look of pure lust and longing in his green eyes.

"Mmm... I see you are almost as perverted as I am... I think I'm beginning to like you already..." I purred. "Now slowly pull it out and replace it with your dick. There is some lube over there in the drawer."

"Fuck I can't believe it! You are so fucking hot!" he said as he quickly undressed and slathered his impressive cock with my flavorless lube. I was happy to find out that he was very well built and had a beautiful, smooth and impressively sized cock.

He slowly started to pull the plug out of my sweet asshole, taking his time with the widest part to see my asshole stretched tightly over it.

As it popped out, he tried to lay it on the table next to me but I grabbed his hand and guided it into my salivating mouth.

I moaned and purred as I thoroughly enjoyed the flavor of my sweet rectum on that plug.

My playboy was wide-eyed with amazement as he slowly started to ease his big cock into my asshole.

"That's it, stud. Slowly slide it in, but don't stop until you feel my asshole squeezing the base of your cock, threatening to swallow your balls as well. Get it?" I demanded, before continuing to slurp away on my delicious ass flavored butt plug.

"Holy shit this feels so good! your asshole is so fucking tight!" he said, out of breath.

"I can't believe you are sucking that thing right out of your asshole! That's so hot!" he said in a lustful tone.

"Believe it hon" I said, adamantly. Because you know what I'm going to be sucking on next?"

"No way! My cock?" he barely let out.

"Mmm hmmm..." I moaned around the sweet plug. "But not before you give my ass a nice, hard, balls-deep savage fuck".

Finally, I felt his hips pressing against my ass. I felt so deliciously full! I squeezed my ass and wiggled it around the base of his cock and heard him moaning with pleasure and appreciation.

The slight initial pain soon turned into immense pleasure as I Played with my clit with one hand and pulled the delicious plug out of my mouth with the other.

"I'm ready now baby. Fuck my ass hard. I can take it. hard, fast and deep!" I exclaimed, then continued to slurp away on that delicious butt plug.

He needed no further convincing and started to pound my ass with all his might.

My asshole felt so stretched, I started to cum but didn't stop!

After no more than a few minutes, which felt like a blissful eternity, I pushed my ass back on his dick to drive it as deep as possible into my rectum. He took the hint and pushed too, and I could feel his thighs pressing into my ass cheeks and his balls pressing into my soaked pussy. I wiggled my ass on his cock sexily then pulled away, letting his dick slide out with a wet "pop".

I quickly turned around, gobbling his dirty cock to the base. "Holy shit you dirty girl!" he said, amazed. "How does it taste?"

"Mmm! It tastes amazing. Just fucking delicious!" I said and moaned around the ass flavored dick, as I eased the plug back into my tight little sweet ass. "In fact, from this moment on I won't be able to speak because I'm constantly going to be tasting something fresh out of my ass".

"Oh, now I get why you put the plug back in..." he giggled, still amazed.

Talking all done, I slurped his cock, sucking and licking it all over. When satisfied, I pulled the plug out of my asshole and put it in my mouth instead of his cock.

With the delicious plug in my mouth, I moved to the rotating gamers chair and presented my ass to him again on my knees, holding onto the back rest.

He got the hint again and wasted no time, slamming his big cock all the way up to his balls into my ass in a single, smooth thrust. He proceeded to give my poor little asshole a good, hard, fast and deep fucking like a rabid animal, making me cum again and again. Then, he pulled his dick all the way out and spun me around. as fast as a lioness I removed the plug from my mouth and swallowed his delicious ass flavored cock again, right down my throat, and re-plugged my asshole while doing it.

Back and forth we went on like this countless times, keeping my taste buds delighted with a constant supply of delicious rectal flavor.

I can't even remember how many times or how long we did it, but It was a lot! well over twenty times. I was loving every second, delighted by the taste of my sweet rectum.

After an endless period of pure bliss, he finally couldn't hold back any longer.

"Fuck I'm going to cum so hard you amazing slut! Where do you want it?" he asked while savagely drilling my asshole.

My mouth was busy tasting my ass on the plug, of course, so I simply pointed at my asshole as it hugged his shaft.

Immediately I could feel his dick twitching and pulsating and an endless stream of hot cum being splashed into my ass. All the while he kept his dick buried balls deep in my rectum, moaned and shuddered.

Not wanting to waste any drop of my precious prize, I had to go slowly this time. I pulled my ass off his cock while squeezing it shut hard, to avoid losing his load to the floor.

As his slimy dick came out, I spun around one last time, keeping my asshole shut while sucking his dick clean, leaving it sparkling and swallowing all the slimy cum I had sucked off of it.

"Quick, get me a glass!" I demanded of him.

As he was coming back from the kitchen cabinet with a little glass he found, I squatted over the table as he put the glass right under my asshole.

Finally, I could let go, but no cum came out. It must have all been buried too deep in my rectum.

"Damn! I can't believe I lost your load in my butt!"

"Hey baby don't be upset! I can cum again if you want. Just give me a couple of minutes," he comforted me.

"that's so sweet of you. Hey! Come to think of it, do you have a roommate as good looking as you? He can give me another load meanwhile!" I asked hopefully.

"You are unbelievable!" he said.

I smiled proudly. "And mind you, this was just my first time having anal sex. Only toys touched this asshole before you," I surprised him.

"Whoa! do you mean it!? So how and when did you become so crazed with anal sex and ass to mouth?" he asked, amazed.

"Just minutes before knocking on your door, actually. I saw ass to mouth in porn for the first time with my plug in my asshole, got tempted to taste the plug straight out of my rectum and that was it. I instantly became addicted to the flavor of my ass, and the rest is history well known to you," I explained.

"Fuck, you are my dream girl! And I don't even know your name!" he said, amazed.

"Maybe I'll tell you after I can finally get your cum out of my ass," I smiled sweetly.

So off he went. I waited about 10 minutes, had a drink and refreshed a little bit in the meantime.

"Fuck you man! I don't believe you! there is no way that kind of girl exists. Go ahead, show me where she i..iiiisss!" The hunky roommate was surprised to see me on the couch, my legs pulled up high with my knees beside my ears, ass just over the edge, raised into the air, and plugged with my transparent butt plug.

I was happy for my flexibility from gymnastics lessons.

"Holy shit! Are you for real?"

I just giggled and asked: "can you see inside my rectum?"

"God yeah it looks so hot!" the hunky roommate said, obviously deeply impressed and surprised.

As a reply, I simply smiled, pulled the plug out and sucked it like it was the world's sweetest lollipop.

"I'm not going to be able to speak so I'll tell you just one thing, then I'm going to shut up," I said. "Fuck my ass balls deep and hard." Then I just continued to slurp on the delightful ass flavored butt plug, moaning with delight.

The hunky roommate undressed as fast as a lightning bolt and shoved his dick right up to the hilt in my asshole. "Holy fuck this is an eager little asshole! But it's still unbelievably tight! It feels amazing!" he exclaimed breathlessly.

He started to ram his big hard cock deep in my ass fast and hard, giving me the rough, nasty anal fuck that I wanted. I moaned from the dual pleasure of having both my asshole royally fucked and my taste buds delighted with the delicious flavor of my ass on that plug.

The first nerdy guy took hold of the situation and filled his roommate in on my sexual preferences, "Hey man, she's going to want us to trade places at least thirty times. She's a real nasty ass to mouth whore, so let's give her what she wants."

I was actually surprised from the exaggerated amount of ass to mouth switches he had offered, but it just turned me on even more. I hadn't even thought of any limitations to my new hobby, but now I was more than willing to try to do it as many times as they'd give me.

And so, the show started. The hunky roommate pressed his big dick as deep as possible into my rectum, pulled out and climbed onto the couch to lower his dirty cock into my mouth, while his hot, nerdy friend replaced him. He pushed his cock balls deep into my asshole again.

The sexy roommate I was sucking from my asshole didn't even bother to move one of my legs aside. He simply lowered himself to my mouth, leaving me folded in half and trapped between his legs, in a somewhat uncomfortable position. But this only heightened my arousal and I moaned with pleasure around the delicious ass flavored cock as I tried to take as much of him in as possible. I finally put the plug aside, since now two cocks were enough to keep both my asshole and my mouth constantly full and pleasured.

The back-and-forth ass to mouth switches continued for about 15 minutes, while they switched about every half a minute. I was constantly delighted with the flavor of my rectum and enjoying their big cocks reaming my poor little asshole balls deep, non stop. Before every switch, the guy in my ass would slam his cock, one last time for that round, balls deep in my asshole, pressing it in as deep as possible to give me as much delightful ass flavor as possible.

I lost count of my orgasms. It was pure, endless bliss.

The uncomfortable position, folded in half and trapped between the legs of the guy feeding me my ass, although very arousing, soon was just too uncomfortable. So, I pointed at the rotating chair.

Before they started to carry me to the rotating chair, I quickly grabbed a hold of the sexy nerdy guy which was currently in my mouth, so not a single moment would pass without the taste of my sweet rectum fed to me.

This made the mission of carrying me to the gamers chair quite hard end really hilarious. I couldn't stop myself from laughing around that delicious cock.

Eventually, somehow, between that messy mixture of limbs, they managed to flip me over with the cock rotating in my mouth, which made me laugh again, and carry me to the rotating chair, knees on the chair and hands around the back rest.

The hot roommate quickly started to fuck my ass again, balls deep, hard and fast just the way I like it. With a big smile, I gave the nerdy guy a signaling look, motioning towards the other guy with my eyes and raising my eyebrows. Lucky for me he was a quick learner.

"Alright man," he said to his roommate. "Time to trade places again. I think she wants a crazy, nasty, ass to mouth merry-go-round until we fill her dirty little asshole with two more thick loads of hot cum."

"Fuck yeah!" the hunky roommate answered as he stuffed his cock balls deep into my asshole again and pressed it in as far as possible, then removed it completely. The nerdy one quickly rotated me so I could taste my rectum on the hunky roommate's dick as soon as possible. I was happy to taste a freshly ass flavored cock, delighted by the taste as the nerd slammed his big hard cock balls deep into my ass and immediately resumed fucking me hard and fast, in long, balls deep penetrating strokes.

This blissful process repeated itself countless more times in the next half an hour or so. Good thing these two studs had such impressive stamina!

I was constantly either cumming or on the edge, cumming countless times and spoiled by ass flavored dicks over and over again.

I don't remember how many times I sucked their cocks straight out of my ass, but it was definitely far more than what the nerdy sexy guy had proposed. And I wasn't one to complain! I loved every single moment.

Finally, the hunky roommate couldn't hold it any longer. "Fuck I'm going to cum so hard in that sweet little ass!" he yelled. "Do it as deep and possible man, we need to try to wash out my previous load," said the nerdy one.

"ahhhh fuuuuuck ohhh god!" the hot roommate's whole body bucked and shuddered as he emptied his enormous load deep into my rectum.

Finally, he pulled out his shrinking cock and spun me again so that I could taste some ass and cum flavored satisfied cock. His nerdy friend immediately started to savagely fuck my ass, close to his own point of no return.

"Holy shit that was crazy!" the hunky roommate said as I lovingly and thoroughly cleaned his cock of all the ass flavored cum.

"Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum toooooo! ahhhhhh fuuuuck!" yelled the nerdy one as he filled my ass with my third load, moaning and shuddering with immense satisfaction and pleasure.

I had to talk.

"Don't take it out yet! Quick, grab that glass over there and hold in right here under my face" I said to the hunky, spent roommate. "Then spin me one last time and let my fill it with your cum from my rectum," I demanded, then swallowed his cock again.

The glass was right next to him on the table so he grabbed it, held it under my chin and spun me around.

Again, I got to enjoy the taste of my rectum mixed with cum, this time on the nerd's big cock, happy to clean it off as well.

I had to stop, though, to concentrate on the task of pushing the three loads out, as they were swishing deep inside my rectum.

After a few minutes I finally felt it happening.

"Oh my god it's coming out! Put that glass right at my asshole babe," I demanded of the hunk.

He did. I pushed and felt all the cum oozing out of my asshole in slimy, thick, lumpy gobs, right into that glass.

I was so excited to feel the cum ooze out of my asshole, emptying my rectum.

I finished cleaning the delicious cock in front of me and used my fingers to wipe any remnants of cum from my asshole and my crack, and sucked my fingers clean.

I turned around and stared at the half full glass, amazed by the amount of cum these three loads contained.

"Wow that's a lot of cum! OK guys, ready for the grand finale?" I asked with a big smile.

"Fuck yeah!" they both said in unison.

I tilted the cup and poured its entire content into my mouth, closed it and held all the fluid in. It tasted amazingly dirty and delicious, and filled my mouth so much that my cheeks bulged out.

12