Discovering My Deliciousness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I used my finger to wipe all around the edges of the glass, which luckily was small enough for me to reach all the way to the bottom. I then tilted it again and scooped all the cum into my mouth until the very last drop.

I made a big show of opening my mouth to show the guys their cum in my mouth, giving each one a close up of the dirty mixture almost overflowing my mouth.

I closed my mouth, swished it in my mouth a little bit and swallowed it all in one big gulp.

"Ahhh that was amazing guys!" I said with a big smile and sucked whatever cum I had left on my scooping finger.

"Look what a clean job I did! there is no trace of cum anywhere!"

"You are a good little slut. Nice and nasty, just the way we like. That was one fucking crazy experience!" said the hunky roommate. "Anyway, I've got to fly. Thanks for everything slut!".

He blew me a kiss and took off.

My nerdy hot neighbor stayed behind. "I think there is something you owe me," he said with a little smile. I giggled, feeling like a cute little girl for a minute. "I'm Erica," I said shyly.

"Mark," he said, smiling. "Well Erica, thanks for the amazing experience. This has been by far the best sex I've ever had. You are definitely something else."

"Thanks! Yeah, I guess not every day you get to meet a girl who is addicted to tasting her own ass, let alone on the very first time she's even has anal sex at all," I said, a little embarrassed.

"I'm pretty sure I'm never going to meet a girl like you. If there is any at all, it's one in a million," he said, as a matter of fact.

"Aw, that's sweet! Thank you!" I said.

"I think your asshole it what's sweet..." he giggled.

"Listen, Erica... Can we do this again sometime? I know no girl is ever going to give me such an intense sexual experience. Not even close. And you are so hot! You turn me on so much."

"Well, there is just one condition," I said. "You can never tell anyone about what we do. If you ever tell anyone, then you'll never even see my ass again. But if you keep your mouth shut, well, basically you can just drop over anytime you like and to anything you want to me."

"Fuck you just gave me another boner! Of course! This is our big secret," he said honestly.

I flipped my skirt up over my ass and gave him an enticing view of my ass and a smile over my shoulder. "Another orgasm for the road?"

The end

12