All Comments on 'Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 01'

by Doublethink34

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

love the story can't wait for more

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 3 years ago
Ah - so much more to explore

What a beginning and love the details! Graphic and sensual, with a flare!

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lesbo story

YUK 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful start

It's certainly a bit short though. You might want to consider going a little lengthier between storyline breaks. And please ignore the one star anonny troll. He saw it was incest, and had girls, and yet he still read it and then complained. He can FOAD. F'N troll.

Jedd

paladin1954paladin1954over 3 years ago

I just don't understand why some people put themselves through the pain of "attempting" to read, then "understand" that not all people have the same turn-ons, interests, likes and dislikes. People that don't appreciate same sex stories need to realize what's happening, then leave. Anonymous voting is one of the few things I dislike about Literotica, but the way its set up, I guess we have to live with it. No offense "Wonderful Start" Anonymous contributor.

The story starts out with an acceptable understanding that it was going to be a lesbian story within the first paragraph or two. The shyness of Polly is typical of an unsure teen...well written. The concern by Carly that her sister is not uncomfortable shows there is a great relationship between the sisters. I don't understand the hoopla about the fun of experimentation, curiosity, and innocent desire.

I gave the story a 5 star rating simply because I wanted to counteract the tragic damage of the 1 rating. I thought the story was a great start and it was well written. I wish it had been longer, but it does say Ch. 1 and I am patient and will wait for the rest. My suggestion is not to tease for too long, though. A good tease is a great way to get an audience interested, but resolution to the tease must happen soon or you might lose your audience. Perhaps a little side thing with Payton, Joy, and Carly to liven things up a little while Polly is recovering from her embarrassment. Its your story, though. Have fun writing as much as I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow more

Such a boner. Keep it going!!!

Doublethink34Doublethink34over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

I appreciate all the support and constructive criticism I have received for this story. I am, of course, adult enough to ignore a troll's comment and even to not sweat a 1-star, although it pains me that someone, especially on this site in this year, would still be so homophobic. Not enjoying or not wanting to read a story is fine. Going out of your way to call out gay women is hate.

Chapter 2 is with our lovely site editors, and chapter 3 is almost done. I have 3 more chapters outlined and probably need 2 to 5 on top of those. This idea came from just one detail that is now in chapter 3, but writing this has made Carly, Polly, Joy, and Payton come alive in my mind. I hope I can do them justice on the page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please

Loved the story & please continue it.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
I agree

I agree with Paladin, someone read the story and gave it a 1 ? I also dislike readers hiding behind anonymous so they can spread their poison. I believe they are of the shut in, living in their mothers basement, Facebook crowd. If you are offended by some thing, click out.

Colin66Colin66over 3 years ago

Enjoyed this 1st part. I gave it 4****, which is saying that it was very good, just not quite one of *the* best.

The author clearly knows how to write and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters.

In terms of the subject and some not liking it, I'd say....this is 2021...this is how some people live their lives - it isn't 1821 so get over it. If it's not your thing then find something that is. The phrase "If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all" comes to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Agreed. 1 star really? Get a life.

Great start to story. Love character build up, and characters. Loved it as with paladin1954 a five from me to counteract shitty 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

Lesbo's? YUK! 1 star

JSA69JSA696 months ago

Nice start. Great characters. Ready to heat up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoublethink34@Doublethink34
Learn more about me at doublethink34.wordpress.com. Includes links to drafts not yet published. Support me writing more at subscribestar.adult/doublethink34. This is where drafts not yet on Literotica are posted. I really believe Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 05 is my bes...