Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the gasp that must have meant Payton had inserted the vibrator. Joy was whispering something into Polly's ear and Polly nodded at Payton. Polly threw her head back in a mix of pain and pleasure. I drank in the sight of her body, a nubile nymph being taken by two Venusian goddesses. I had never noticed how attractive she had become, but now I could not resist rubbing my dripping cunt to the sight of her nude body.

Her breathing became audible, but slow to the rhythm of Payton's expert deflowering. Then came the same longing moan that I had made when Payton first removed a dildo from my pussy. The moan was almost immediately followed by the gasp of the larger toy entering her. Payton held still as Polly adjusted, gasping and grunting. Payton then pulled Joy up and moved her hand between Polly's legs. I watched Joy's breasts slowly move to the motion of her arm pleasuring Polly.

Payton came back over to me, blue vibrator in hand. I sat up and pulled her to me, giving her a sloppy, lusty kiss. I unzipped the back of her skirt and she tossed the piece aside, finally revealing the length of the legs I had longed for all day. No underwear. She must have removed it before our sleepover. Nothing had been protecting her cleanly waxed womanhood from my sight except that flimsy miniskirt.

I broke our kiss and pulled Payton to the floor, then took of my shorts and underwear in one motion. Payton threw off her tank top and fumbled with her bra as I fondled my bare pussy. "You're so fucking hot Payton," I whispered. "I need you to fuck me now."

She moved between my legs but kept her eyes on mine. Her seductive grey eyes pierced through mine as if to capture my soul. I stayed locked with her until the moment the vibrator, surely covered in my sister's juices, spread my lips and filled me. I collapsed into the floor and screamed "Yes!" and panted like the bitch in heat that I was, finally getting the release hours in the making.

Moments later I heard a scream from Polly. "Like that," she pleaded. "Oh fuck, fuck me Joy," and her words morphed into the primal scream of her first orgasm at the hands of another.

My sister's explosion and the intensity with which Payton fucked my hole sent me over the edge. I screamed at Payton to fuck me harder, thrashing my back as my hips tried to pump to match the thrusts from Payton. Finally I lost all motor control as the final orgasm pumped through my body, every muscle pulsing rapidly to accompany the final moan.

Payton left the vibrator inside of me as she crawled up next to me. She had never even turned the vibrator on but still gave me the best orgasm of my life. She kissed my neck and pressed her naked body into my t-shirt. I pulled her into a snuggle and whispered into her ear, "I need to make you cum now," then with a satisfied giggle, "If I can ever move from this spot."

She softly laughed and snuggled into my neck. I closed my eyes in bliss but immediately opened them to Polly's voice. "You guys were amazing." She was crawling toward us, still naked.

Joy hopped up from the couch and walked over too. Polly sat, leaning to one side, and Joy kneeled next to her. "You're the only one with a top on," Joy said to me.

"And you're the only one with panties, firecrotch," I sniped back.

She rocked back and stripped off her yellow thong. "Better?" she asked.

"Much," I hummed.

"Now you," she ordered.

Payton twisted in my arms to look at Joy. "Can't I enjoy her for a few minutes?" she asked.

"Don't worry," Polly answered with a motion toward Joy. "I'll take care of her while you enjoy my big sister."

Polly put her hands on Joy's shoulders and Joy laid back, spreading her legs as Polly moved between them in perfect sync as if they had rehearsed. Joy's knee blocked most of my view, but I knew Polly had started eating her out.

"She's going to need to warm her up," Payton mumbled to me.

"Oh God!" Joy cried.

"Oh I think she's ready," I observed as I began to roll over onto Payton. "But I'll make sure you're dripping wet before I eat you."

I kissed Payton and our tongues immediately began to battle. This time I was hell-bent on getting between her legs and making her cum. I had never done anything more than our makeout sessions and the vibrator play, but at that moment all of my desire was focused on tasting Payton's bald sex. Joy's loud screams at my sister's mouth encouraged me, urging me to move faster but also to stay slow and show that I was the better cunt licker in my family.

I felt Payton's long fingers under my shirt and lifted so she could strip me naked. Her fingers immediately began rolling my nipple, radiating pleasure across my chest and forcing me to moan. Not to be outdone, I moved downward and put my mouth over her right breast. I was now in uncharted territory, but I focused on using my tongue the way Payton had used her fingers a moment ago. Payton's heavy breathing turned to grunting, a steady contralto concerting with Joy's screaming soprano. I felt for her clit with a free hand. As I parted her labia her back arched with a forceful grunt, pulling her tit out of my mouth but giving me the chance to move to my prize.

Slipping between her legs, I dove for her clit with my tongue. My mouth covered her folds and I tried to move my tongue slowly, but Payton's pelvis bucking into me drew me to lick in a frenzy. Joy was calling for Polly like a banshee, but all I wanted to hear was the release of Payton's orgasm. I found her opening with my tongue and flicked in and out, continuing to suck her clit with an open mouth. With a few swirls inside her, I felt a gush of juices and the deep cry of Payton cumming. I fervently drank until her writhing came still. I moved up next to her to cuddle and she immediately pulled me in for a soft kiss. My face was sticky with her cum, but she kissed hungrily as if enjoying her own taste.

Joy and Polly were already lying still when Payton stopped kissing me to pull me to her chest. The four of us lay silently for some time, maybe a minute, maybe hours. Eventually, Polly silently rose, prompting Joy to ask in a sleepy voice, "Where you going hun?"

"I'm getting the blankets, you're drifting off."

"I should help," I whispered to Payton. She pulled me in for a soft, short kiss and I joined my naked sister in the closet.

Polly and I each grabbed a pile of sheets and blankets. Payton had risen to prepare the pullout and was shooing a cum-drunk Joy out of her way. Polly dropped her bedding and nudged Joy to lay on the couch. She covered Joy's nude figure with a comforter and then slipped under the blanket next to her. Payton finished the pullout and I threw on my blankets. Payton and I snuggled up together under them. She seemed to have energy, but I just wanted to lie on her chest and fall asleep to dreams of her. She held me as I drifted off. And I did have a dream, a beautiful dream of passionate lesbian sex. But when my lover rose from between my legs, it was Polly's face that crawled across my body to kiss me. I awoke with a start as my sister's lips touched mine.

12