Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled herself closer and touched her lips to mine, a slow, soft kiss, neither of a mother nor of a woman who had sat on my face half a dozen times. She gave me the kiss of new lovers, experiencing each other for the first time. It was the first kiss I had never had. I'd been kissing Payton and Joy for years, but it was only a week ago that practice became passion. And twice I had let boys with no real interest in me give me a peck. But this was my first real first kiss, and my mom's slow, soft movements showed an experience and love that I had never felt before. She slowly rolled me onto my back and kept kissing, pulling her chest into me. Her kisses were slower and more deliberate than Payton's or Joy's ever were, open mouthed but never needing to use her tongue. These were kisses of passion, not raw sex, even though I hoped she would soon bring me there. I ran my hand down her side, carefully avoiding her ass but intricately detailing her hip. Only then did I realize how seductive her nightgown was - the skirt stopped at her butt and my hand felt the cool, soft leg that just two nights ago had straddled me so many times.

My mom kissed down my cheek to my neck. Her contact with my sensitive, vulnerable spots elicited a few soft moans from me. "Mom," I breathed, "this nightie is so sexy."

She gave me a short kiss on the lips. "I wore it for you. I was hoping you would come to my room."

"Mom!" I groaned, grabbing her ass.

She went back to my neck. "That's so sexy baby," she said between kisses. I felt a finger pinch my nipple through my tank top. "Tell me what you wanted to do to Polly."

"Before you came," I responded, breathing hard, "She was eating Payton, and Joy was fucking her with a vibrator," my mom hummed her approval as I took another deep breath, "and I could see her asshole, and I wanted to take my dildo, and fuck her in the ass."

The hand on my nipple had slid under my shorts and made contact with my vulva. I let out a gasp of pleasure. "Hmm, that's so hot," my mom whispered. "You should have done it, you should have fucked your sister in the ass."

I was gasping and moaning at the touch of her hand, the kisses and nibbles on my neck and shoulder. "I couldn't," I managed to get out. "I needed to get fucked." I took a deep breath. "I fucked myself with a big dildo while thinking about using all my sister's holes."

My mom inserted a finger into my vagina and my shout of "OH!" filled the room.

"That's so sexy baby," she said, sliding her finger along what must have been my G-spot. "You took such good care of everyone that night, but you need to get taken care of too."

I had lost control over my body, over the sounds I was making. My mom promising to get me off was too much. I may have had a mini-orgasm at those words. I pulled my tank top up to expose my breasts, my hands acting alone on raw desire. My mom's mouth immediately clamped down on my exposed nipple. "Yes Mommy!" I yelled. My legs quaked, I was having an orgasm. "Oh Mommy!" I cried. "Yes Mommy!" Those were the only sentences I could say as I came on my mom's finger.

My mom didn't stop when my body slowed down. "No one's ever eaten me, Mommy. I need you to eat me."

She sat up for a split second to move down to my legs and rip off my shorts. In that split second I drank in her body in the dark negligee. The gown showed off her breasts, and was tight and short in a way that accentuated her hips and sexy legs. She couldn't have worn that for comfort, she really did wear it for me. All that time I was so anxious, my mom had wanted me as much as I wanted her.

A jolt of electricity flowed through my body as my mom flicked her tongue inside of me. Warmth filled me each time my mom moved her tongue from my canal to my clit and back. I dissolved into the bed, my mom had put me into a state of total relaxation. My moans filled egged her on until my mom's expert cunnilingus brought my deepest, dirtiest feelings to the top and I began to shout, "Yes Mom, eat your daughter's incestuous pussy! Eat me like the pussy-whore I am, make me cum so I can drink your juices again." I was yelling the most profane descriptions of myself that I could think of. But I was in total control. I threw off my tank top, thinking to myself that I was now fully incest, I should be fully naked for my mom. I wanted to announce to my mother how base I was, and I dug deep to verbally defile myself more. I couldn't tell when I began to orgasm, my mom's pussy-licking and my encouragement brought me to a high that seemed to last a quarter of an hour. "Your daughter's a slut for eating pussy, and you're the pussy I want most. I'm Mommy's personal whore now, you eat me once and I'll eat you all night long. That's it Mommy, lick me like that, you love that you raised a depraved mother-fucking daughter. It makes you into a pussy-slut, knowing what I can do to you if you get me off. You need me to eat you as bad as I need it, so keep getting me ready. Eat your daughter like the slut she is. Fuck me with your tongue, Mommy..."

My words became wanton screams. I bucked my hips into my mom's face, images of the nasty things I wanted to do flashing through my mind. Eating my mom, and Polly could obviously hear me, so maybe she'd come in and fuck me from behind. Or fuck me in the ass, do to me the disgusting things my depraved mind wanted to do to her. My convulsions of my orgasm at the lips of my mother and the fantasy of my whole family pressed me into the bed then subsided.

I was audibly struggling to catch my breath. My mom rose from between my legs and I immediately reached out to her. "Let me suck your titty," I pleaded.

She released her shoulder straps and her breasts bounced out of her negligee. I quickly sat up and latched onto her left nipple, hungrily suckling, knowing her nipple could calm me down. She delicately lowered us so that she could lay herself back as I feasted on her soothing mammary. Her breathing became louder and she whispered to me, "You always loved Mommy's left nipple."

I buried my face between her breasts and gave her a kiss. "Your tit gives me such comfort, Mommy," I whimpered. "I'm sorry your daughter is a nasty incest slut but you make me so complete."

She smoothed my hair. "I love you, Carly. And I love that you've become an incest slut who wants to pleasure her mommy. Now when you've had enough of my tits, straddle my face so I can have you again while you keep your promise to eat me all night."

My mouth salivated and my pussy gushed. I didn't need any more time, I needed to eat pussy. I moved into the 69 position as ordered. I kissed my mother's beautiful flower then tried to suck everything into my mouth. Her lips made contact with my vagina a wave of pleasure flowed up my body and momentarily blacked me out. When I came back, I was desperately eating my mom and she was licking me back with equal gusto. I don't remember if I had one orgasm or fifteen or none. I just remember the supreme pleasure of making love to my mother, mutual passion between mother and daughter for the first time.

12