Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 07

Story Info
Polly goes on her first date while Mom and I wait at home.
6.7k words
4.77
12.9k
28

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 01/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning I woke up naked and alone in my mom's bed. There are worse ways to wake up, I thought to myself. I stumbled back to my room and pulled on some shorts and a shirt. Then Polly came into my room and asked, "What do you think of this for my date with Joy?"

Polly gave a twirl that made her orange mini-skirt float just below her waist. The skirt was something Joy had picked out, while her tight white t-shirt had been picked by me. "She'll like it," I said in a sleepy voice, "But you should wear a nude bra with a white shirt."

"No, I like the white bra. It's like I'm saying, I don't want to be obvious, but I do want you to see my bra."

"Well then it's a fun and sexy outfit for an afternoon date."

"I don't have any shoes for it though. Vans are too much and flip flops aren't enough."

"I think Joy likes you in not enough."

She made a baby voice in protest. "No, I don't want to be her fuckdoll. I want a good pair of shoes, I want to look cute but also show her that dating is serious."

"Why don't you wear my black sandals that buckle around the ankle? They're in my closet."

Polly went into my closet and I sat on my bed. My legs were still wobbly from our long night. "What time is it?" I asked.

"About eleven-thirty," Polly answered, emerging from my closet.

"Where's Mom?"

She started fumbling with the sandals, which weren't exactly fashion-forward but probably more complicated than any shoes she'd ever worn. "Bike ride."

"How do you guys have so much energy?" I asked.

Polly looked up from my shoes and gave me a big smile. "Well, you did most of the work."

It was true. After my mom joined us, we basically spent the rest of the day and night in a nonstop family threesome. I licked pussy almost nonstop, switching between my mom and sister, while my mom guided us into a huge variety of positions and locations. I took it up the ass several times, first when Polly asked to return the favor and double-penetrate, which she did while I ate out our mom. I only had a few breaks from carpet-munching. One was when my mom ordered us some pizzas to keep our energy up. I can only imagine what the delivery person was thinking after my mom answered in a skimpy little robe, surely reeking of pussy. Another break was when my mom decided that Polly should sit to the side while she showed us how both how DP was done. Polly didn't sit and learn, though, instead masturbating what must have been a completely raw clit by that point. I learned a lot though, the way my mom fucked pussy with a strap-on while working my ass with a buttplug showed an expertise that I could have never imagined. I fell asleep several times, woken every time by a family member who needed her pussy licked. As an incest slut, I was overjoyed to oblige.

We heard our mom arrive back from her ride as Polly finished buckling the sandals. I advised Polly against makeup since both she and Joy rarely wore any, which was a surprise to Polly since Joy is so in-tune with fashion. But I did lend her a bag and advised her on which of her bracelets to wear. Then, with Polly almost completely outfitted, our mom came into the room. "Getting ready for her date together?" she asked with a smile, almost as if a regular mom and not our regular sex partner.

"Just needed some advice," Polly answered.

"Well sorry if I stink," Mom responded, "but I can't shower and risk missing my daughter off to her first date."

"I bet your sweaty cunt tastes so deliciously nasty," I cooed.

My mom softly laughed. "I'm gonna have to watch out for you," she teased.

I stretched out on my bed. "Well I'm here for your use if you need it. Or if you need help in the shower."

Polly interjected. "I better check my phone before you sex fiends make me late."

She started to leave and I taunted back at her, "Well if getting off's going to make you late, just invite Joy up and I'll help her to."

"This is a real date," Polly exclaimed. "I'm not letting sex get in the way."

"Easy girls," our mom said. "Polly, Carly is just trying to make you feel good and Carly, let your sister get ready. I'm going to see her off and maybe you should too."

"Ugh, stop being a mom," I complained.

"Impossible," she said with a wink as she followed Polly out.

I snickered to myself, rested for a minute, then went down to the living room. Now that Polly and I were close again - though perhaps not yet in the conventional way - I too wanted to see her off, especially to a date with my best friend. When Polly came down because Joy had texted her, my mom and I each gave her a hug as if we were a totally normal family that hadn't fucked each other's brains out the night before.

With Polly gone, I turned to my mom and asked if she was going to need help in the shower. "I'm a little raw down there," she answered, "but you're due for a shower if you want to join."

"Is it worth it if I don't get pussy?" I mused.

"I'll make it worth it," she promised.

And she did, fingering me to a hard orgasm while gazing into my eyes in the shower. Now clean in the dirtiest way, I put on a tanktop, a miniskirt, and the slightest touch of makeup. I came downstairs and my mom had heated up some pizza, which we ate on our back porch with a lime soda that we like during the summer. My mom had spiked the soda, which gave me a laugh because only incest could loosen her underage drinking policies, but boy were they loosened. We spent most of the afternoon enjoying the sun and our buzz, me asking questions and my mom spilling secrets she never thought she'd tell me.

I knew my parents had met in college, gotten married a year after, then had me the following year. I didn't know that my dad was the second person she'd slept with, or why they divorced. She had caught him cheating and, being six years removed from her English degree and five years removed from a job of any kind, she had a meltdown in front of the neighbor in despair over being stuck forever with a cheater. The neighbor would become the third person and first woman she slept with when they started an affair of their own the next day. My dad eventually found out and not only divorced her, but also disowned Polly and me, saying that "This dyke is going to raise two dykes and I'll have nothing to do with a dyke."

Estranged from her family - something I still don't know about - and kicked out of her house, my mom's fear of becoming destitute was on the verge of becoming true. But with some work and luck, someone took a chance on her selling real estate. Soon thereafter a client seduced her, which would become her first sale. Referrals started to come from that client, and most of those referrals wanted sex. She wanted sex too. She seemed like a superstar realtor, but really she had fucked more than half her clients, sometimes the man, sometimes the woman, sometimes both together, and once in a while each separately. Her claim that she specialized in smaller houses was a cover to prevent suspicion. No one, she figured, would care if she was sleeping with a cheap client.

She told me her number - 291 men and 324 women, including me, Polly, and Payton, but she didn't count Joy yet because "Sucking a tit is hardly sex." Most of them were ambiguous faces of suburbia, though she'd gotten with a few of mine and Polly's teachers. Ms. Alstrom, whom I thought was just a chatty friend, was a regular FWB. She wouldn't tell me the teachers but assured me that she made sure there was no influence on our grades. Ms. Alstrom, however, was a different story, and the idea of her sexy early 50s body being dominated by my mom would start driving more fantasies in me.

She originally mostly slept with men, but as she gained experience she started sleeping with men and women equally, then slowly took a preference to women because men wanted too much power in the bedroom. At first, men were great because of that, but as she became more confident and successful, men were intimidated by her and she wanted to take control. Sometimes she thought that having so much sex was her way of control, or her way to freedom from the boring suburban life. She had never felt choice in her life before she started making money as a real estate agent, which of course was tied to the beginning of her promiscuity. She couldn't have imagined life being better until she gave in and slept with her daughters.

As our conversation faded, I realized I was pretty buzzy and quite hot, both from the sun and from my mom. "I think I need to go in," I told her during a pause.

"Too hot?" she asked.

"So hot," I said with a wink.

She stood and we both began to clean up. "Are you saying you want to seduce me again?" she asked.

"I don't know. I'm hot like horny but also hot like temperature and a little drunk."

"Well we can cuddle in the living room while you figure it out."

I agreed. The living room got good air conditioning; the basement was cooler but Mom kind of considered that mine and Polly's space, except for the movie nights that had become rare. My mom sat on the couch and held up an arm to tell me to sit with her. I did, slipping an arm around her and leaning my head on her shoulder, then she pulled us down so we were cuddling with me on top of her. "This shirt is so cute on you," I mused as I ran my fingers along her shoulder. She was wearing a light pink t-shirt that hugged her tits and came just to the waist of her little black shorts. "Makes me horny how it comes so close to exposing your stomach."

"Have you always been this sexual?" she asked.

"Maybe deep down. Being with you has been like a dam bursting."

"As much as I love your touch, I keep worrying I've damaged you."

I lifted myself so that we were face to face. "No, you've completed me." I looked down and ran my hand over her breast. "Although you need some midriff-baring tops. Let me see those sexy abs."

She laughed and put a hand on my cheek. "You are drunk," she said.

"Not too drunk to love my mother," I replied, then lowered myself and kissed her.

We slowly made out, tongues carefully exploring the mouths that were now so familiar, our hands touching each other's hair, necks, faces. My dizzy state from earlier was cured, I was no longer confusing heat and hormones and drunkenness, but rather fully centered from the loving touch of my mother and lover. She kissed me with measured passion, so different from the subtly dominant way that she usually touched me, and I kissed back with the longing affection of a mature lover, not my normal hormonal desperation. I loved acting like a slut, but making love to my mother had an important role that could not be replaced.

Then she lifted me and turned me over so that I was lying on my back and she was over me, kneeling between my legs. She kissed my neck and pinched my nipples, then kissed her way down my chest, between my breasts, and finally along my stomach as she ran her hands down my sides. Then she lifted my skirt to see her prize, my glistening vagina covered only by my bush. She firmly ran one finger across my clit before lowering her head and delicately caressing my bead with her lips. I gasped and opened my legs wider, one foot on the floor and another on the back of the couch. My mom expertly kissed, licked, and sucked my normally desperate pussy, now ready for complete satiation as its maker dipped her finger then tongue then finger again inside my sacred canal. I was moaning uncontrollably, no, under the control of my mom, who would subtly change her rhythms to orchestrate changes in the way I screamed and writhed. As she guided me higher and higher, I succumbed completely to my body's response, bucking into her mouth and against her finger, thrashing my legs and grabbing the fabric of the couch. And at long last, she let me cum, drawing a gush of juices out of me and turning my wordless cries into pleas of "Mommy! Mommy!"

I went limp and she crawled back on top of me. I was gasping for her, my exhales voiced as my body remained in its heightened state. My mom just snuggled into my shoulder and I wrapped my legs around her. "I've never felt so satisfied," I sighed once I had calmed down.

"I'm glad you liked it," she whispered back with a kiss to my earlobe.

"No one's eaten me like that."

"I've eaten you plenty of times."

"But I'm always screaming something or acting like a slut. That was the first time someone just ate me out."

"Well I love to please, just like you."

"God, I feel so good," I groaned. My mom didn't say anything, just caressed my cheek. "I don't know whether I want to fuck or pass out."

* * *

I passed out. I woke up with my mom gone and a light blanket over me. I heard my mom making noise in the kitchen so I pulled myself up and went to find her cleaning out the refrigerator. She turned out and I saw she was wearing the same shorts but had changed into one of my crop tops. With our difference in chest size, the top showed off quite a bit of underboob. I shouldn't have to say she wasn't wearing a bra. "Hey hun," she smiled. "Sleep well?"

"I see you raided my dresser," I teased.

"Just taking your suggestion. You like?"

"Very much. But you have to buy me a new one if those sexy tits stretch it out."

"Pretty sure I bought this one."

Then we heard steps and the front door. Polly was home. I checked the clock and we were just past six. I wasn't sure if six hours was long or short. Seemed short for someone she was already having sex with, but long for a first date. I realized that I hadn't ever really been on a proper date, just "hanging out" with a few guys, not realizing I wasn't even into guys. "Let's go say hi," my mom said as she moved past me. I followed.

As we walked to the door, we were met with a surprise. I want to say the surprise of our lives, but we had had bigger ones in the past few weeks. And I should have expected it, given what Polly had said yesterday. But my mom was shocked.

Polly's hair was a deep royal purple. "Wow," our mom said. "I, um, I didn't realize dying hair was a date thing."

"It's not," Polly said almost dreamily. "But we were talking, and it came up that I've always wanted to try it, and Joy said it'd look hot and there's a hairstylist in the mall so I went for it! It was fun."

"Well color me surprised," Mom said.

"I think she needs to be punished," I asserted. My mom turned to me with a look of confusion. I gave a sultry look in return and continued, "The little slut thinks she can dye her hair without telling her mom and big sister? And unnatural colors are so skanky."

Our mom turned back to Polly, who looked at her with a doe-eyed expression of guilt. "I'm sorry, Mommy," she said. "I try to be obedient but the color's so pretty."

"We clearly have to make sure you don't forget your place again," our mom said, taking a strand of short, purple hair between her thumb and index finger. "I bet you just had sex too, an underserved reward for a naughty girl like you."

"No, Mommy. We just kissed, I didn't want to be a slut on my first date."

Our mom put a hand on Polly's back and pushed her past herself. "Upstairs with you," she said. "You ARE a slut so next time you put out on your dates. Poor Joy's probably at home fingering herself when she should be using your dirty mouth."

"Yes, Mommy. I'm sorry, Mommy."

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to Joy. After your punishment of course. And to Carly, in case her friend's mad at her."

"I'm sorry, Carly."

"Oh we'll be even in a few minutes," I told her. I didn't know what my mom was planning, but she was picking up quickly on what Polly wanted.

Polly got to the bedroom and my mom ordered, "Clothes off, bitch."

"You don't want a strip tease?" Polly asked.

"You're already a tease in that skanky skirt and leaving Joy hanging. Stop being a bitch and get naked. Carly, get the strap-ons from my dresser."

I went to the closet and my mom continued. "You wore underwear with that skirt? What if someone had wanted your pussy?"

"I thought it's inappropriate to wear a skirt without underwear," Polly moaned.

"Yes, exactly why good sluts don't wear any. Fuck, you're school smart but a stupid slut."

I had the strap-ons and saw Polly was sitting naked on the bed except for her - my - sandals, which she was struggling to unbuckle. "I know, Mommy," she said. I moved toward her to help with the shoes as Polly was saying "I try and..."

"Don't help the dirty slut," my mom shouted at me. "She's being punished so she has to struggle a little."

"I'm trying to learn to be a proper slut," Polly said after she finally got one shoe done. "I'm just too horny to pay good attention."

"Then maybe you need to fuck your sister more so you can learn what a good slut does. Like she would never leave me waiting like this, she'd wear fuck-me heels that you don't take off for sexual punishment."

"I'm sorry, Carly, I'll let you fuck me more."

"I think I'm about to fuck you," I said as Polly got the other shoe off. She was now completely naked and my mom and I were still clothed.

"Damn straight," my mom said as she took the double-ended strap-on from me. "You're a good slut so you get to help, but you're still just a slut so I get the good strap-on." She dropped her shorts and started putting the straps into place. "You can stay clothed if you want but put that cock on."

"I want to be naked for you," I said.

"See? Such a good slut. Good. Clothes off, cock on."

I pulled the strap-on up first than took off my skirt and shirt. Mom watched ravenously, Polly with a smirk of pleasurable submission. Mom had to help me secure the dildo, still being quite new to me. Once ready, she said, "OK slut, lubricate your sister's cock so she can punish your ass."

Polly leaned back and spread her legs, but Mom held me back. When Polly realized I wasn't moving, she said, "My slutty pussy's really wet, she can lube it in here."

"This is punishment for you, not her," Mom answered. "Don't make your sister go inside your dirty slut pussy, come get on your knees like a good slut."

Polly jumped up and knelt before me. "Fine," she said. "I've always wanted to suck cock, I'm not a lesbo like Carly."

Mom responded, "I'll make that lesbo fuck you like a cheap whore if you don't show her more respect. Now suck her cock before I tell her to just fuck your ass dry."

Polly slowly wrapped her lips around the dildo sticking out of my crotch. I had been focusing so much on the roleplay that I didn't realize how turned on I was. Polly looked up at me with her big brown eyes as her pink lips and short purple hair slid up and down my red dildo. Her naked tits and swollen nipples looked amazing in the submissive position. I wouldn't get much pleasure from this strap-on, but I was ready to cum at the first touch.

Mom grabbed Polly's hair and lightly but dominantly pulled her away from me. With a subtle nod of her head, she directed me to lay on her bed. Then she was guiding Polly to squat over my crotch and said to me, "Point that thing into her asshole, this stupid slut won't know exactly where to sit."

"I'm sorry I'm such a stupid slut, Mommy," Polly cooed as I aimed the red cock at her puckered entrance. "Ohh!" she cried when I started to push against her.

I saw my mom's hands on my sister's hips and Mom said, "Take your sister's cock and make up for it."

Polly let out several guttural moans as she lowered onto me. I could see from the flexing of my mom's long, tanned fingers that she was pushing Polly down. "Now lean back and take Mommy," our mom said, her stern tone replaced by a raspy voice.

Polly started leaning back onto me and I found that I could use the change in position to start thrusting. I did, slowly crunching my stomach to fill her again and then recoiling. I reached up and grabbed her breasts, feeling her hard nipples between my fingers and the soft flesh against my palms. "Oh God," Polly squeaked. "I can't go further, Mommy, Carly's fucking me too deep."

12