Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah she's a good fuck," Mom breathed. I felt her moving between us, then I saw her face come into view as I continued slowly penetrating my sister.

"Oh Mommy," Polly cried, "Your cock is so good Mommy. This is the lesson I need."

Our mom lowered Polly further back and soon her fists were on either side of me, allowing her to thrust into her youngest daughter. "That's right, Mommy's teaching her little girl not to be a naughty slut."

My mom and I were now each penetrating Polly with our own rhythms, causing her to jostle and continue groaning and gasping with surprise as her body couldn't figure out how she was being fucked. She tried to respond to our mom but couldn't seem to piece together words as we selfishly wracked her with pain and pleasure. Mom was focusing on her own pleasure and I was only interested in dominating Polly's ass. Polly was nothing but the meat within our sandwich of female gratification. Soon my mom was grunting, growling, and cursing and she fucked Polly harder and harder. My strap-on was providing enough friction against my vulva that I was breathing heavy too, ready to climax at the first touch of human skin from the incredible scene above me. Mom's beautiful face, bobbing up and down with a look of both power and ecstasy, and Polly's sexy purple hair against the smooth white skin of her youth. I was grabbing her breasts like a lioness tearing apart her prey, although my firm grip and my nails in her flesh only seemed to make her enjoy more. I just couldn't get enough of this scene, a scene simultaneously so beautiful yet so depraved, an entire family piled on one spot of a bed, intent on giving each other sexual satisfaction.

Mom and Polly both increased their sounds. I could tell they were both close. "Don't cum before your Mommy," our mom growled at Polly.

"I can't help it, I'm so close."

"I will pull out. You're Mommy's bitch now."

"But then Carly'll fuck me to an orgasm."

Then my mom was repeating "Oh God," over and over, louder and louder until the final scream of her orgasm. Then Polly started cumming, shouting, "Yes Mommy, fuck your little bitch, fuck me, fuck fuck fuck, ARGH!" and they both collapsed in a heap onto me.

"You need to finish me, slut," I gasped.

"Get the fuck off your sister and eat her," our mom ordered Polly.

"I can't with you on me," Polly protested.

"Figure it the fuck out," Mom replied. "Your punishment's not done till your sister cums. You're lucky you don't get more punishment for cumming before her."

Polly writhed between me and our mom until finally our mom let up and Polly pulled herself off of the dildo still buried in her ass. Mom undid one of my straps while Polly fumbled with the other one, giving Mom time to get a few pillows to put under my head. I didn't ask why but in any case she said, "You're gonna want these."

Finally the strap-on was off and Polly dove onto my clit. "Oh YES!" I cried, then pleaded "Fingers too."

Polly obeyed and I was in heaven. I had cooled a tiny bit after Polly and my mom had finished, but that just made Polly's cunnilingus last that much longer and better. Then our Mom said, "Ass in the air, bitch."

I opened my eyes and there was my mom behind Polly, still wearing her shirt and strap-on. She entered Polly and said, "Let's see if this slut can really have an anal orgasm," then started pumping hard.

Polly didn't let up on me. She kept bringing me closer and closer as I watched my mom fuck her in the ass. Then my mom stopped, looked me in the eye, and pulled off her shirt to expose her defined shoulders and magnificent breasts. She put her index finger on her lips and seductively folded down her bottom lip. And with that erotic, beautiful, sight of my mother, I was cumming, bucking my hips into Polly's face and screaming "Yes Mommy, yes Polly, yes, yes, yes..." until completion.

Mom was now jackhammering into Polly, and after I flopped back in orgasmic bliss, Polly moaned, "Finish me Mommy," then screamed, "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ASS!" and slumped against my leg with an orgasm of her own.

My mom pulled out of her. She went into her closet and came out with a pair of black pumps. She started putting them on Polly's feet. "What are you doing, Mom?" Polly asked.

"You've completed your punishment, but you're still on probation. So you'll wear these while you make us dinner."

Polly stood up and slipped but caught herself. "You know I can't walk in heels," she said. "And they're too big." Polly had the smallest feet in the family.

"Well then making dinner will be a good time for you to practice."

Polly smiled and kissed our mom on the lips before awkwardly walking out, naked except for our mom's heels.

* * *

My mom turned to me and asked with a smile, "So did you know she was going to dye her hair?"

"No. She told me yesterday she had a fantasy of us punishing her for dying her hair, but I didn't think she'd show up the next day with it purple."

"Kind of a weird activity for a date."

"I wouldn't know, I've never really had a true date."

My mom shrugged and began taking off her strap-on. I watched the smaller dildo slide out of her. "Even taking that off is erotic," I told her.

She smiled and sat next to me. "I should get you girls some better ones, the question is what kind."

"I would hope like that purple one," I said as if it was obvious.

"Oh there's so much more variety," she told me. "Ones that double-penetrate your partner, ones that double-penetrate you, battery-powered, I think they make one that flips down so you can wear it under a skirt then flip it up like you've got a boner."

I laughed. "Dicks are gross, why would I want to see someone get hard for me?"

"You don't know, weren't you straight two weeks ago? Besides, a surprising amount of them are made for men."

"There's a whole world out there," I said in surprise. But now that I accepted I was a lesbian, I couldn't even try to imagine why a man would use a strap-on.

"There is. Now how about this," she said holding up the strap-on. "I clean this and you put it on under a skirt and tease your sister during dinner."

I agreed. I went to my room and put on a flowing skirt just past my knee, then tried to decide on a top. My mom came in wearing her stilettos and a skin-tight black mini-dress that I'd never seen. "That won't show much leg," she said.

"Well what should I wear?" I asked.

"Loose like that, but shorter."

"I only have mini-skirts like that, won't she be able to see everything?"

"Alright, then that one. Now just throw on a tank or something and let's get down there. And heels." She sat on my bed and crossed her legs to watch me dress, strap-on at her side.

I quickly put on a white camisole but added sheer flowered cardigan, then found my own pair of stilettos before my mom strapped me in under my skirt. I told her I loved when she put things inside me as she slipped the small end into my vagina, and she just smiled and continued her task. Walking downstairs with a huge fake erection under my skirt was surreal. But surreal is OK if it makes for good sex.

Polly was in the kitchen, cooking spaghetti and meat sauce, butt naked except for the heels as instructed. She was leaning against the counter, nothing needing to be stirred. We walked in and our mom asked, "Almost ready?"

"I think so," Polly's voice trailed off as she looked us over. Then she started to giggle. "Oh my God," she laughed, "Are you wearing a dildo under your skirt?"

I didn't know what to say but my mom stepped in anyway. "You're not going to be laughing when she's pounding you silly," she admonished.

"I know, I'm sorry," Polly replied, trying to suppress her giggles. "I just wasn't expecting that."

Mom stepped toward Polly and softly said to her, "I think it's nice that your sister's hard for you. Maybe you should apologize and give her a little rub."

Polly stepped toward me and tilted her head down in apology. "I'm sorry, Carly," she said as she slid her hand around the strap-on through my skirt and started jerking me. "I like seeing how hard I make you. And you make me so wet."

The motion of the inner dildo sent relaxing jolts through my body. She only gave me a few strokes, but enough that my eyes closed and I let out a satisfied exhale while my legs began to turn to jelly. She stopped and said, "Almost time to strain the pasta, why don't you two sit down."

We did, even though my clit was throbbing again to be inside my sister. No, I wanted her inside of me. But our mom was running this show and submitting to her was the best feeling I could think of. Soon enough Polly was setting the table and then serving us spaghetti and sauce, knowing that our mom liked a full layer like at a restaurant and that I only wanted a few chunks. She seemed a little more natural in the high heels she was wearing, but still needed a lot of practice. But the contrast of her purple hair against her fair skin was sexy enough to compensate. Finally she sat down and said to us, "So, Joy and I have another date tomorrow."

"What's in store this time?" our mom asked. "A tattoo?"

I grunted and said, "Ugh, right over your pussy, I'd eat you all night."

Polly laughed and said, "No, the hair thing just kind of happened and I don't want a tattoo. I think she's just taking me to dinner."

"So it did go well," Mom continued.

"Yeah, I don't know. I mean, I don't know what dates are supposed to be like, and kind of neither of us knew what to say. I mean, it felt so weird, like this ultra hot girl who I've already been with suddenly confesses she's always liked me, and like I was all tingly inside but I also had no idea what to say."

"So how did the hair thing come up?" Mom asked.

"Well after lunch, Joy was like 'I thought we'd eat and see a movie, but that doesn't seem like enough.' And I asked her what she meant and she was like, 'An amazing girl like you deserves an amazing date and I can't think of anything.' So I told her that I was really nervous and didn't know what to say, and we kind of bonded over not knowing what to do, and as we were laughing about it and hugging, I saw the hair stylist and was like 'You know, I've always kind of wanted to dye my hair purple,' and she was like, 'Oh my God, that would be so hot, let's do it.'"

"Did you tell her the rest of the fantasy?" I asked.

"Yeah, before we went in. And I also told her that I didn't want to go to bed with her on the first date if we were looking for something serious. Even though I wanted to."

"And what did she say?" our mom asked.

"She said she didn't know if she should be disappointed or ecstatic."

Our mom chuckled but I asked, "Is it weird if I ask what she wore?"

"I don't know," Polly answered, "but she looked so good. She had a short tan jacket over a low-cut white shirt, with a short burgundy skirt and light brown boots to her knees."

"Oh my God," I groaned, "I wouldn't have been able to resist that." I knew that skirt and boots combo that Polly was talking about. Obviously, I had resisted it, but now that I'd been with Joy and knew I was a lesbian, I wouldn't want to again.

"It was hard," Polly agreed, "but you know, if she wants something real, we have to do more than have sex."

"That's good," Mom said. "You don't want to commit to someone you haven't built a personal connection with. Just be careful you aren't seduced by all the attention she clearly gives you."

"I'm trying but that's going to be even harder than staying out of bed with her."

"What I'm wondering," I said, "is why you didn't do anything with just us until yesterday."

"I mean, I think part of it was feeling weird, and part of it was I don't want to be exhausted for school. I still want to be valedictorian. But if tomorrow goes well, I might have to break that for Joy."

"Not going to be able to resist that hot body?" I asked.

"Fuck no," Polly acknowledged.

"Then maybe we should practice one more time," Mom suggested.

"I'm already hard," I said, trying to be as seductive as possible. I slowly jacked off the dildo through my skirt.

Polly smiled, perhaps from the humor and perhaps from the anticipation. "And I'm already naked," she said, watching my hand run up and down the clothed toy.

She moved her plate to the side and lifted herself to sit on the table. I stood up and went between her legs then wrapped my hands around her back and softly pressed my lips against hers and slid my tongue into her waiting mouth. She put her arms around my neck and delicately returned my motions. The rocket under my skirt rested over her pubic mound as we made out. But just kissing her, feeling her, was incredibly satisfying. I pulled one hand back squeezed her full breast, which she returned by dropping a hand and twisting my puffy nipple through my thin top. Once fully aroused by her sweet kisses and rough pinches to my nipple, I pushed her back and pulled my skirt up over the strap-on. Slowly I entered her, stretching her walls as she breathed loudly in anticipation. I heard my mom whisper "Fuck yes" as she too exhaled in satisfaction. I looked over at her to see she had spread her legs at her seat and was rubbing her whole hand over her mound.

I focused my attention back to fucking. The gratification of watching Polly's tits bounce as I controlled her was even better than the firm rubbing against my G-spot from the strap-on. There was still something unnatural about driving Polly, perhaps that I didn't actually have a cock or perhaps that I wasn't used to a dominant sexual position. Yet the power I had with my hands on her hips and my sex toy inside of her, seeing her splayed on my dining room table for my pleasure, this power was bringing me close to cumming. I pumped harder to make sure Polly would be able to get off, but the harder I fucked the more I needed to cum.

Then I heard the click of my mom's stilettos and glanced right to see her gracefully stepping onto the table, her dress still up around her waist. She deftly stepped over toward Polly's head, smooth movements as if she knew the chandelier wouldn't hit her head. She faced me and squatted down over Polly, looking me in the eye as she lowered her crotch to Polly's mouth. She screamed a long "Ohh!" as Polly unfolded her hood with her tongue. I couldn't believe the flexibility as my mom suspended herself over my sister, keeping her balance as Polly's talented tongue flicked around her sex. I was now thrusting as hard and deep as I could, trying to hold back my orgasm but quickly losing the control that was also getting me off. "Fuck yes, Mom," I cried. "Use your daughters, we love your sexy body."

Mom screamed a few more times before moaning, "Fuck yes, my daughters are so hot together."

I couldn't hold back anymore. Polly's bouncing tits, my mom's graceful but depraved sexiness, and the friction against my G-spot brought cries of "Oh yes," "Oh fuck," and "Yes, Mommy" to my lungs as the dams of orgasm broke. I was cumming hard, my mom's screams were at a fever pitch, and I even felt Polly's muscles convulsing as I gripped her hips. My mom let out a final groan and slid backwards to sit over Polly's head, and as I finished I too gave one last "Oh fuck," and slumped down over Polly. "Fuck that was hot," Mom said as she pulled one leg over Polly to get up.

"Amazing," Polly cooed.

I pulled myself back up and began undoing the strap-on. "It was amazing driving like that," I said, "but I think now I need someone to control me."

"We can probably go to up to bed now," Mom said, "then you can start by cleaning that thing." She pointed at the strap-on. "And how about you, honey?" she asked Polly. "Did you get to cum?"

"Yes, Mommy," Polly hummed, still on her back.

"I could feel her muscles contracting in my hands," I said as I started to walk toward the stairs.

"You coming with though?" Mom asked Polly as she too started toward her bedroom.

"I have to get ready for school," Polly answered, turning toward us. "Don't worry, I'll clean up too."

"Two wonderful daughters," our mom said.

"Both at your service," I answered, taking her hand to go up to her bedroom.

12