Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 08

Story Info
Polly finds love, but can I?
13.6k words
4.65
13.4k
20

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 01/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I had another wild night, and as usual, Polly didn't join. I texted Joy and Payton once I got to school to ask to meet up the following evening just the three of us, just as friends. Joy asked to meet at her house since her parents might be getting suspicious of her being out so much. Payton and I agreed.

I got home before my mom and knew that Polly would be out with Joy. So I changed out of my chemistry major clothes and put on the shortest skirt I could find, the same stilettos from the previous evening, and a tank top. No underwear, of course. I decided to cook dinner for the two of us. She came home while I was cooking, wearing a normal work outfit, a purple blouse with tan ankle-length pants and brown ballet flats. "They let you wear that in the lab?" she asked me.

"I wish," I said. "I changed to please you." I was cutting an onion and felt her move behind me.

"Making dinner, dressed to impress," she murmured in my ear as her fingers traced up the back of my thigh. "Such a good girl for Mommy." Her fingers were now between my legs, slowly rubbing over my folds. I gasped and instinctively leaned forward. "Bend over so Mommy can thank you in advance," she said.

I rested my arms on the counter and bent over, sticking my ass out as far as I could. My mom's fingers quickly found my dripping sex, then effortlessly spread my walls and slid inside me. My high pitched gasping encouraged her and she quickly increased her pace. Before I knew it her hand was rapidly pounding me from behind and I was crying "Oh God, Mommy, Mommy, oh God Mommy," over and over. Then with a scream I came all over her fingers and slumped down onto my forearms and the pieces of onion I had cut. Mom loudly licked her fingers and then said "Going to be tough to top this appetizer," before going upstairs.

I called her back down when I had finished dinner. She joined me in shorts and a crop top, which must have been new. "Are we just going to try to top each other's sexiness from now on?" I asked.

"You like?" she asked with a little shimmy.

"Fuck yes," I said. I had been immediately turned on again by her flat stomach and her long brown legs down to her thin ankles and perfectly arched feet. But for once we needed to do something other than fuck. "But eat so I can show you I can take care of more than your pussy."

She sat down and we had a mostly-normal dinner. How was your day, anything interesting happen, etc. Afterwards, Mom sat with me while I cleaned the kitchen, offering to help but not at my insistence. Once I finished, she stood as I walked back toward her and she said, "I could watch you clean in that outfit all day."

I ran a hand down the side of her ribcage then across her stomach. She didn't even flinch, probably from so much experience being touched. "I could look at you do anything in this outfit all day," I replied.

"Well what are we going to do tonight?" she asked, moving her hands to my hips.

"I don't know, making you dinner was spontaneous."

"Let's go wait for your sister on the couch."

"We don't know when she'll be back," I pointed out.

"I'm sorry, is sitting on a couch with your mom that boring?"

I pulled her in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Most moms, but not mine," I said with a smile and took her hand.

"You know," she said as we neared the couch, "at some point we're going to have to do something other than eat and have sex. But you're just so irresistible."

My arms jumped in panic as I quickly tried to interpret what she was saying and also decide if I should say the first thing on my mind. Holding my voice together, I did so and asked, "Mom, are you asking me for a relationship?"

She smiled a nervous smile and replied, "Um, not exactly. But there's no blueprint for this, being a family and also having sex. And I don't want us to forget one or the other."

I sat on the couch and pulled her down with me. I looked into her eyes and said, "I'm too horny to think about that right now."

Touching my cheek, she responded, "I just got you off before dinner, how do you keep going like this?"

"It's easy in a house of hot women," I told her.

She softly laughed and pulled me in to kiss her. We made out slowly, tongues searching deep into each other, our hands caressing from head to neck and down our backs. She pushed me onto my back and continued to kiss me with her knees around my thigh, my other foot on the ground. Soon she pulled up and, looking down at me, whispered, "I think we can wait to have serious discussions."

Her hair cascaded down the sides of her head and landed just outside mine, forming a brown tunnel that led nowhere but her beautiful face. I savored the intimate sight before agreeing, "We can. Why don't we just have a wild summer before I have to go back to school?"

"Don't make me sad," she whispered with a teasing smile.

"You know I'll come back."

"Hopefully with lots of sexy adventures to tell me about."

"Mmm, you like thinking about that?"

"I love my daughter getting pleasured."

"What about getting used by an entire sorority house?"

"Oh you are naughty!" she groaned and gave me a hard kiss.

We continued making out and must have kept at it until we heard footsteps and giggling on the porch. "I think that's them!" my mom whispered.

She sat up but still straddling me, and I lifted onto an arm to see the front door. There was still sun but not a lot, so my mom and I must have been on the couch for a while. "Hi Mom," Polly said as she led Joy through the door. I could just see the black v-neck Polly was wearing from my low vantage point.

"Hi girls," Mom replied.

Joy came into better view, as did her loose grey top that showed off her enormous tits. "You two look like you're having fun," she said to me and my mom.

I tried to think of a witty or sexy response, but Polly said "Come on," to Joy as she pulled on her arm. "Oh, I guess we're going upstairs," Joy said looking back at my mom.

I watched Joy's black, mid-thigh skirt swing as they went up the stairs. Once they were out of sight, my mom said, "Well they're certainly not hiding anything."

"You want to go upstairs and listen?" I asked.

"Carly!" My mom lifted herself higher. "Give them some privacy."

"Oh come on," I complained, laying back. "We've both had sex with both of them at the same time. Two days ago. It's hardly an invasion."

"I haven't had sex with Joy," my mom pointed out.

"No," I said sarcastically. "You just let her suck your tit, and took turns making out with Polly with her. Oh, and you ate out your daughter while Joy face-sat her."

"She is a hot little minx," Mom said as if analyzing my recounting.

"And it's not like Polly hasn't masturbated to the sounds of us having sex," I pointed out.

"Alright let's go," my mom agreed.

She got up and moved at a pace that seemed unnaturally slow. I passed her and said, "Don't act like you aren't just as excited as they were." Then I trotted up the stairs and she followed me with a scoff.

I didn't hear anything at Polly's door, not that I leaned in or anything, and went straight to my mom's room and sat on her bed. She sat next to me and I asked, "So what do we do now?"

Mom laughed and hugged me. "This was your idea, silly," she reminded me.

I turned over and crawled up to the pillow I had been sleeping on - when I was sleeping - and put my shoulder blades against the headboard to prop myself up. "God they're so hot," I groaned, almost shouting the word "hot." "I wish I could be in there watching.

Mom lay on her arm next to me and teased, "I'm sure you would be doing more than watch."

"They're too fucking hot," I moaned. "I'd just be in the corner jilling my bean."

"I bet you'd just be cumming over and over," my mom whispered, her hot breath against my cheek.

"Nonstop," I breathed. I was panting like someone was touching me, but she wasn't yet. But the images of Joy and Polly's naked bodies rolling around on Polly's bed were running through my mind like a four-picture big screen.

"I bet you want to masturbate right now," my mom said in my ear.

"So badly," I breathed.

"Do it. Show Mommy how you masturbate."

I slipped my hand under the waistband of my skirt and pushed my finger through my folds. I let out a sigh of relief as my body could finally get out the tension of fantasizing about what was happening in the next room. For a second, I was lost to my mom next to me and only thinking about Polly and Joy in an intense 69. I moaned as I touched myself. My eyes were shut to recreate every detail of my sister's and my best friend's bodies. Then I noticed my skirt being lifted and realized that my mom was between my legs, flipping over the loose fabric to see my fingers do their work. "Yes, that's so hot," she whispered.

I felt her weight shift so I opened my eyes to see her sitting up, her feet on either side of mine, her shorts gone. Her middle finger was slowly rubbing her clit. "Fuck you're hot, Mom," I panted. "How do you touch your pussy and hold yourself up like that?"

"I do what it takes to see my baby girl get off," she said in a sultry voice. Incredible, even touching herself she was still in control.

We watched each other masturbate for a minute before we heard a moan from the next room. "Was that Polly?" I asked. My voice came back from the excitement of hearing them.

"I think so," Mom said. Then there was another moan. "I should know my daughter's voice but it's hard to tell with moans." Her hand was still over her vagina but had stopped moving. I realized that my fingers were now just giving a slow grind to my clit.

"It's weird," I whispered, "I want to hear them having sex so bad that I'm almost not horny anymore."

"You're not horny?" my mom exclaimed as she started to get up. She crawled over next to me and I pulled my hand out of my skirt.

"Almost." I paused to hear another moan, this one almost a begging moan, and then said, "Do you think Joy's eating her out?"

"I hope so," she said. "Nothing better than soft, feminine lips over a wet pussy."

"So true," I sighed, and moved my hand back to my hand back between my labia, this time over my upturned skirt.

Mom must not have noticed I was masturbating again because she asked, "So when are you going to ask Payton out?"

"Mom, I'm masturbating," I said softly but matter of factly.

"Answer me and I'll eat you out," she offered.

"But it turns me on to touch myself in front of you."

"But wouldn't it be hot to have Payton eating you out next to Joy eating out Polly?" she asked me as if the question were the most normal a mom could ask her college-aged daughter.

"So hot," I whimpered as my hand started moving fast and I started to get close.

"So when are you going to ask her out?" It was like she was trying to turn me off, but Polly (or Joy's?) moans were increasing.

"Fuck, I just need to cum," I moaned.

Mom moved close to me and whispered, "Sluts cum when their mommies let them. Now answer me."

"Oh gahh!" I cried as I started to cum. The orgasm rippled through me as I finally got the relief I was seeking.

"I knew calling you a slut would finish you," Mom teased.

Just then the moans from other room reached a feverish pitch, and then one long, loud one told us that Polly, or we thought Polly, had gotten off. "That could be you and Payton," my mom continued.

"It could, but I don't know. I don't know if I want her that way."

"Of course you do, silly. She obviously turns you on, she's your best friend, why not take the next logical step?"

"Mom, we're just having fun. We're in a good place so we can think about that later."

"Wise girl," Mom agreed as she started to get up. "But not wise enough to listen." She threw the double-ended strap-on onto the bed. "You know what happens when you're a naughty slut who cums before I say to."

She pulled off her top and I turned over to get on my hands and knees, making sure my skirt was over my waist. "But you're so hot in that slut skirt and fuck-me heels that I'll lube it in your pussy before I stick it in that pucker."

"Thank you, Mommy," I said in my sweetest voice as I awaited my punishment.

* * *

I went to Payton's house the next day after school to pick her up and take her to Joy's. Payton came out wearing flip-flops, a blue tank top that came barely past her belly button, and the same white skirt from Polly's birthday. "You wore that to your internship?" I asked as she slid into the car.

"Nah, I changed because I thought you might like it."

"Yeah, Joy's going to be pissed when I jump your bones in her house," I predicted as I pulled away.

"Not the best idea," Payton said. "It's my time of month."

I made a sound of disappointment, but in my head I realized that I was a little late myself. The silly thought came into my head that if getting pregnant from lesbian sex were possible, I had certainly had had enough to make it happen. How could someone with my libido survive as a straight girl? I guess my mom had. In any case, the stupid idea made me feel a little better about what I was going to say.

We got to Joy's house and she quietly thanked us for meeting there. I heard her mom shuffling in the kitchen and saw her step out. I was wise enough not to say anything about why I had asked for this hangout, then Joy's mom said, "Hey girls, nice to see you two."

"Good to see you, Elaine," Payton responded.

"You guys seem to be spending more time together than usual," Elaine pointed out.

"I guess that's because of me," I said to create a cover. "With these two working so much, I'm afraid this will be our last summer together."

"Anything big planned tonight?" she asked.

"Just going to gab in Joy's room," I said.

"Well you're welcome to stay for dinner."

"OK, Mom," Joy said.

"Thanks, Elaine," Payton said and we started to move toward Joy's room.

I noticed Joy's mom lingering and kind of looking at Payton funny. She was a good-looking lady. A little older than my mom but showed her age a bit more, which now that I was freely checking out women almost made her hot in her own way. She looked a bit like Joy, her red hair less voluminous than Joy's but still a shimmering burst of beauty. Yet this was the first time, knowing I was a lesbian, that I was face to face with a known homophobe. And the way she was looking at Payton, I knew she was judging her skimpy clothing. If only she knew her daughter was dating my sister. She would explode.

"So what's up?" Joy asked once we were in her room. I pulled out the old beanbags while Payton closed the door.

Payton sat next to Joy on the bed and I took a deep breath. "Well I wanted to tell you both as soon as possible, since I was the one who jumped on your cases a few weeks ago. I realized, on Saturday, that I'm gay."

They seemed to glance at each other before Payton said, "Thank you for telling us."

I didn't know what to say next. Coming out wasn't something I had thought about much, whether for myself or others. Joy seemed at a loss too. Payton spoke again. "So I don't mean to take away from how hard it is to say that," she said, "but I can't help wondering why now?"

"Well, I just realized Saturday, and I had gotten on your cases on Polly's birthday, so I wanted to tell you guys as soon as we could all be together."

"You realized Saturday?" Joy asked.

"Yeah. I had never really thought about it before."

I saw a tense look on Joy's face as my friends sat silently. Joy managed to speak up again, and while she kept her voice somewhat normal, I could tell the courage was labored. "How did you realize?" she asked.

"Well I guess the biggest event, I told you about this Joy, was when my mom told me to suck on her strap-on." My voice lowered for that last part, suddenly aware of how freely I was talking about something so unusual. "And like the disgusting part wasn't that it had been in my ass, it was that it was a dick. And like, I know that not wanting a plastic dick in your mouth doesn't make you a lesbian, but it's like I just started thinking about everything and it was obvious that I've never been into guys."

We were quiet again. Then Joy said, "I have something to tell you guys too." My heart jumped that maybe she would also come out until she said, "But Carly basically already knows." So she was going to say she had sex with my sister the night before.

"Tell us," I said.

"Polly and I slept together last night." She smiled. She was excited to share.

"Yeah the paint in my living room could tell," I joked.

Payton got in on the lighter mood and said, "You guys have already slept together, I was there."

"No, but this was just us," Joy said. "It was... it was magical."

"So you didn't hear me and my mom fucking in the next room?"

"Keep it down," Joy reminded me. "But no. I don't think I could have heard a bomb go off outside."

"Did you eat her out?" I asked with a grin.

"My God, Carly," Joy hissed. "There's got to be a limit to telling each other everything."

"You think I couldn't hear the sounds of my sister being eaten out from my mom's room?"

"OK fine, I ate her out. As soon as her panties were off. And again later."

"Knew it. Did you stay the night?" I continued. "I didn't see any sign of you when I got up."

"No, I did not get what I wanted from your sister and leave, if that's what you're asking. I left really early, though. I needed work clothes and didn't want my parents to see me coming home in an obvious date outfit."

"Wait, so are you two a thing now?" Payton asked.

"Well I don't want to be presumptuous, but I hope so," Joy said with a tough of little girl crush.

"Is it weird that this makes me really happy?" I asked.

Payton answered, "I think if I had a sibling, I'd like it if they were in a relationship with one of you."

"Well my sister is off limits to both of you," Joy warned. But not a serious warning, none of us liked her sister so we got the message.

"What?" I dramatically asked. "I let you date my sweet, quiet baby sister but you don't return and let me... no, horny as I am I couldn't even bring myself to hatefuck your sister."

Joy laughed and Payton smiled. Once Joy lifted her head, she said, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys I liked Polly."

"It's OK," Payton said.

"It was a lot for me," I told her, "but I get why you couldn't say anything before."

"It's still hard for me," Joy said. "Like part of me wants to run through the streets screaming 'I had sex with Polly!' but I'm also really terrified."

"Terrified is OK," Payton said. "I've had issues when I'm with women that I don't have when I'm with men. But if anything serious happens, we're here for you."

"We are," I said. "And you know my mom is too. And I'm starting to think she might be rich."

"You've always been rich compared to me," Payton pointed out.

"Only since we met," I said. "When my parents divorced my mom almost lost everything."

"I didn't know that," Payton said.

"I just learned this weekend. My mom's just full of surprises. But she never had a drinking problem."

Payton bobbed her head in acknowledgement; her parents were recovering alcoholics. "So do we know what we're doing for Fourth of July?" Joy asked.

"Hoping my cramps go away," Payton answered.

"Hoping you guys didn't knock me up," I joked.

"They don't teach chemistry majors biology?" Joy asked.

"It's a joke," I said. "But I'm due. I don't think you guys will get the new, wild Carly this weekend."

"I have some time," Joy said. "Mine was right after Polly's birthday."

"That explains a lot," I observed.

Joy stuck her tongue out at me and we heard her mom call us that dinner was ready if we wanted. We went out and ate with her. Her dad was working late and her sister was away for a law school internship. Her sister was certainly mean enough to be a lawyer, but I was surprised she was smart enough. Plus I couldn't imagine her looking all clean and professional like I thought of lawyers. Even in the sharpest skirt suit, she couldn't be pretty. She got their dad's looks and Joy got her mom's.