Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy's mom on the other hand, her I could get into. She was nice to us, but she was also a cruel, uptight bitch. She kept looking at Payton during dinner. At first I was looking at Elaine as an exploration of checking out women now that I was an admitted lesbian. But as I noticed her continuing to look over at Payton, I started looking at her with the same judgement she was surely using to look at my best friend. A young girl in the heat of summer should be able to dress comfortably to go to her best friend's house. What was worse, I knew that if she knew what we were into, there would be even more judgement.

My period started that night as I walked from my car to my house. All of ours did. Well not my mom's because she was on a birth control that stopped her periods. I know because Joy texted all of us to jokingly blame Payton for making their cycles sync up and giving her an early period. Polly responded with "So that's why mine took so long." I guess Polly and I were already synced, even if we hadn't been that close. I still wanted to sleep in my mom's bed, but I didn't feel comfortable letting her doing anything to me, even though she said she didn't mind. I would have been more than happy to eat her out, but she didn't want to get off if she couldn't get me off.

The timing was probably good. We probably would have spent most of the four-day weekend in an orgasmic stupor, but instead we got to bond as friends or whatever we were. Payton came over on Fourth of July just to hang out, while Joy had to spend the early part of the day with her parents. Joy eventually did come over to have an early dinner with us, then Polly took her out to see fireworks at some romantic place she had researched. I was surprised to see Polly take the lead in their budding relationship, but I guess the affection went both ways more than I realized. Payton, Mom, and I spent the evening snacking and drinking and watching random shows on cable. Joy could have taken Payton home, but Payton spent the night so that her parents wouldn't be tempted by smelling alcohol on her. That was the first night in a long time that I slept in my own bed. Payton slept beside me, and we kissed until we both passed out.

I knew that summer was great; my only worry was that I would never be able to have its bliss again. By Saturday evening after the Fourth, we were all ready to resume our orgies, and we went late into the night and then again into early Sunday afternoon. That set the pattern. I continued sleeping with my mom on the weeknights, and Polly wouldn't join us until Friday. She told us that coming to bed with us on Fridays was a great release from the week of school, while Joy preferred to just crash on Fridays. Besides, Joy still felt tense around Polly, worried that the relationship could crumble even though Polly assured her there was no cause for concern.

Then our orgies would start Saturday evenings and run well into Sunday afternoon, usually all over our house but two or three more times at an empty house my mom got access to. Mom bought me and Polly each strap-ons catered to the appetites of us and our typical partners. Mine was absolutely massive with a vibrator that could only be felt by the wearer, which she really intended to be worn by Payton for use on me. Polly's was a more normal size (for a dildo), but on the inside had two pieces to stimulate Polly's tendency for anal orgasms. Joy lost her inhibition against eating pussy, but Polly and I remained the oral sluts of the group. Payton never ate anyone out. She and I started hanging out on the weeknights, often having sex in the back of my car and a few times going back to my place for a three-way with my mom, but still she never ate anyone out. I didn't mind, sometimes when we were together alone, I would just go down on her then take her home. I was so infatuated with her, so addicted to the taste of a woman and especially her, that sometimes the thing that got me off most was getting her off and giving myself nothing. I started to wonder if I had always lusted for her. I had certainly always admired her body, starting with her long, strong, tanned legs and moving up to her round ass, flat stomach, perfect breasts, and mysterious grey eyes. Maybe the reason I hadn't realized my attraction to girls was my attraction to Payton. I had spent all of my formative years upholding her as the standard of beauty, and could never see the line where observation became lust.

But even with the time we spent together, we never officially started dating. Part of me just didn't want to ruin things, and part of me was unsure if I wanted a relationship with her or my mom or no one. Polly and Joy, on the other hand, became an official couple, with all of their dates on the weeknights because of our Friday family time and Saturday orgies. Their dates usually ended in Polly's room but usually not as loud as that first night. They had an arrangement where Polly could have sex with me and/or our mom, and Joy could have sex with me and/or Payton. To my knowledge, Joy never exercised her free pass without Polly present. Polly, of course, joined me and my mom every Friday night and would frequently have sex with one or both of us Saturday morning or Sunday evening. Not being officially attached to anyone, I attempted to flirt at school, including with my lab partner, but found myself needing a lot more practice. Then our summer classes ended and Polly switched to volunteering at an animal shelter, while I went from an intense chemistry lab to a three-hour-a-day GE course.

Having more time at home, I was able to learn more about being a lesbian incest slut. Polly and I occasionally had sex during the mornings when we were both home, and she introduced me to Literotica and Nifty, which became almost an addiction to me. Literotica had better quality writing, but I preferred Nifty because I could go right to the lesbian incest. When my mom would leave for work, I would pull up some stories and sometimes finish myself right there and other times go to Polly's room to get some help with the fantasies they induced. I finally managed a seduction, going over to Ms. Alstrom's house and telling her that I had these feelings that I just didn't understand for my mom. But that one was an easy mark, I knew exactly what I had to do from my mom. I fucked her three or four more times that summer and loved the resistance she put up every time.

* * *

Summer eventually came to an end, an end that was surprisingly hardest for Payton. Joy was running out of excuses for her parents, and her college wasn't quite so far away that she and Polly couldn't do a few weekend visits. My mom and Polly would of course have each other, and I had the exciting world of a college full of women to return to anew. I had won the single-room lottery in the dorms, so I would have all the privacy to bring back all the women I wanted. As I realized my mom was loaded, I started buying more and more clothes, and I would return to school with a host of slutty outfits to tempt those women at any occasion. I was excited.

Payton, though, her school was even farther than mine and she didn't enjoy the slut lifestyle (or the idea of it) like I did. I realized how significant those differences were when she asked me to meet up the evening before her flight out. She asked me to go to a park somewhat outside her neighborhood and in the opposite direction of mine. I could tell something was up, she was so quiet in the car. She was also dressed I suppose in what you would call athleisure, leggings to her ankles, a tight tank top with little cleavage, and a light jacket. She had been a little more fashion forward when she asked me to hang out, probably since one thing usually led to another. But she was still damn sexy in those workout clothes, her exquisite body almost entirely covered but with every contour visible.

She took my hand after we got out of the car and, as if reading my mind, said, "You know it's funny, all the sex the five of us have had and we never really show affection in public, except your sister and her closeted girlfriend."

"Is that why you decided to hold my hand?" I asked.

"No, I wanted to hold your hand because I'm sad."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm going to miss you guys, that's all."

"Me too, but think of it this way. Thanksgiving's going to be the best four days of your life."

She laughed, but a sad laugh. We walked a few more paces and then she said, "It's just, I can't get this at school. Being so close to my best friends, and your mom has always been like a second mom, but at school I'm just going to be glued to a computer monitor, surrounded by jackass boys and hypercompetitive girls."

"Come on, Pay," I said, trying to snap her out of it. "It's your third year, you know what you're getting into and you know you can do it."

"It's not that, it's that there's no excitement. I don't want to meet new people, I don't care for the old people, I just want to be with you guys, living a carefree summer."

"That would be a great life," I mused.

"I dunno, I'm in a funk."

"I mean, my mom's done pretty well, maybe there's enough money for all of us to live our lives as a carefree summer." I was fantasizing, the five of us spending our lives together with no responsibilities, sex with hot women whenever we needed.

"Oh I know we can't do that," Payton said as she sat on a bench. I sat with her and put an arm around her and she rested her head on my shoulder. "But for the first time, I'm not looking forward to the long grind of college."

I thought for a minute then said the only thing that I could think of. "I wish my mom was here, she would know what to say."

"She's very wise, but I wanted you here," she told me, lifting her head and looking at me with those grey eyes.

"Well I'm going to miss you too."

"Do you want to show me how you'll miss me?"

I leaned closer to her and said, "I'd love to let you watch me masturbate."

She touched her forehead to mine and replied, "You are so hot, but I'd rather do something together."

I kissed her. We made out like lovers about to part, which in a way we were. She eventually moved to my neck, and after a few gasps, I whispered, "Is this why you brought me here? To try sex in public?"

She kissed me on the lips for a minute and then said, "No, I want to take you back to my place."

"Why not mine? Aren't you worried your parents will hear?"

"My mom's out, my dad's probably going to watch TV the rest of the night, and is it really such a big deal if they find out their twenty-year-old daughter has sex?"

"So what are we waiting for?" I grinned.

She stood up and pulled me by the hand, then we tried to run hand-in-hand back to my car. We were giggling and shouting, not unlike Polly and Joy the first night, well the many nights, that Polly brought her home. My flimsy skirt probably flew up and exposed my bare ass a dozen times, but I was too happy and excited to care - or be turned on. I tongue kissed her when we got back into the car and drove off to her house. We quietly rushed to her bedroom and she was right, not even the squeak of a mouse except the muted sound of the TV from her parents' room. I shoved her onto the bed and pounced, kissing aggressively and pushing my breasts into hers. She slowed me down and whispered, "Don't rush, we have all night, just each other."

I did slow down, but the slowdown was unusual for me. Even with all the sex that I was having, one-on-one, emotional sex was somewhat uncommon. My mom and I usually played power games or highlighted the taboo of incest, and when we did have more emotional sex, she still took the lead. With Polly, we often started in a more conventional way, but I always escalated to something more adventurous, often based on some erotica I had read. With Payton, I was usually rushing to get her off in the car, and then orgies were orgies.

I struggled to slow things down, but still being less frenzied allowed me to enjoy her that much more. More than anything, I noticed the feel of her body under my fingers as I touched her breasts, her legs, her ass, and even her hips and shoulders. She jumped in almost a panicked surprise when I put my hand over her crotch through her leggings. I asked if that was too soon but didn't let go because the feeling of parting her lips through her pants was too erotic. She relaxed when I asked and said it was okay, and that I was turning her on and could keep going. I didn't need more reassurance. Next I started kissing her cunt over her leggings, and soon realized I might be getting her close. I continued giving her oral over the fabric, which was an incredible turn-on for both of us, and as much as I wanted to finish her that way, the faint tastes of pussy juice drove me to rip off her leggings and snake my tongue deep inside of her.

She came, keeping herself quiet, and then - unusual for us together - immediately pulled me up and flipped me over. With minimal kissing, probably knowing how turned on I was from her taste, she soon pulled up my blouse and suckled my perky nipples until I begged her to touch my pussy. She grabbed her vibrator and gave my feminine sex undivided attention, sliding her fingers over my clitty, dipping them in and out, then filling me with her vibrator. She turned on the vibrator and held her face close to my crotch as she slowly pumped me. For a moment I thought she was going to go down on me for the first time, but before she made any move I was cumming, cumming like mad and biting my hand so her parents couldn't hear.

She moved up next to me and we kissed for a bit. She asked me to spend the night and I agreed. We kept kissing and I told her our tops needed to come off, which led to her sucking my breasts again, which led to me eating her out one more time. There was something so hot about eating her out completely naked except for her socks. She could tell how turned on I still was and fingered me to another orgasm, looking me in the eyes almost the entire time, even as I couldn't keep them open or my head still. We fell asleep, our naked bodies entwined. In the morning, she made me breakfast and I casually said good morning to her parents as if we had just had a normal sleepover to end the summer. And in a way, we did have one. Payton wasn't officially out to her parents but she also said she wasn't afraid to bring home a girlfriend if she ever had one. There was something intimate about that morning, Payton cooking for me and neither hiding nor advertising what we had done the night before. Almost like we were a couple.

* * *

School did not prove to be the wild lesbian sex party that I had hoped. I was a terrible flirt and had even worse gaydar. I dressed like a slut, as skimpy as possible when I didn't have lab and stylish yet provocative clothing when I did. I got some attention from guys, but that attention was completely uninteresting. I didn't even get casual compliments from girls. Perhaps dressing so slutty was scaring them away. I probably tried to flirt with every girl I could reasonably talk to, but couldn't figure out how to continue or escalate things. I think my attempts at flirting eventually made the girls in my suite uncomfortable, so with my friends from previous years moved off-campus, I found myself with less of a social life than ever.

I initially told my mom about my dating woes, but eventually had to steer away when she suggested that she come visit and we go pick up women together. I know that idea would have worked splendidly, but I wanted to bed someone on my own. In any case, I wasn't quite that desperate - my mom and I had FaceTime sex almost every weeknight. On the weekends, I was usually on my own because Mom was with Polly. Joy and Polly had updated their arrangement to allow Polly to get with anyone my mom found for her, as long as my mom was still there. This situation proved helpful for my mom untying her business from her libido, as she could tell expectant clients that she had a young girlfriend who she was committed to, but the girlfriend was open to trying things. Part of the reason for the arrangement was Polly wanted to try sex with a man, and through our mom she could do that and keep everything ambiguous. Mom and Polly never revealed that they weren't in a relationship but rather mother and daughter.

I asked Joy what she got out of the arrangement and she said nothing, just the happiness that came with knowing the girl she loved was getting off. Joy wasn't really interested in other partners now that she had Polly, and she said that she didn't ask to hear much about Polly's adventures, but wouldn't elaborate on her reasoning. I suspect Joy was still free to do things with me and Payton, but all my hints at the FaceTime sex I was having with my mom always seemed to be deflected by both her and Payton.

Payton was acting weird. She was calling me more than she ever had while we were at school, often without any real reason. She seemed to get nervous when I talked about anything social or romantic or erotic, but I had little else to say and a lot of times she called just to let me lead the conversation. I would have thought she would be more comfortable with the discussions, if not because of the intimate night we had spent together before she left, then because the weekend before she had bent me over my kitchen counter and fucked me with my huge strap-on. All while Polly did the same thing to Joy and my mom watched us an observed that her youngest daughter could fuck but her oldest was just a helpless little submissive slut. After participating in that, what could there be that Payton couldn't say or hear?

My luck finally started to turn in late October. I was eating alone in the dining hall late on a Saturday morning and a girl came and sat with me. I recognized her and actually knew her name - she lived in a different suite in my building, and had lived in the neighboring building the year before. I had learned her name by observation - she was a "hidden hottie" if you will, and after watching her for a while, I noticed someone saying her name. She mostly wore baggy sweatshirts and flannel pajama pants, but she was thin and I could tell under those sweatshirts were floppy breasts probably as big as Joy's. Her auburn hair was almost always in a messy bun, and her face almost looked like Polly but with a few subtle freckles and without the big, youthful eyes. I would have talked to her if I had had the opportunity. But she got one first. "What's your deal?" she asked me as she set down her tray and sat.

"Is there something you want it to be?" I asked back. See girl, hit on girl, right?

"That's my point, you make no sense to me," she answered.

"Well I make sense to myself, of course, but run me through this hypothesis," I said.

"I should of expected that kind of response from a science major."

"How do you know I'm a science major?"

"I see you all over campus, I mean, how could I not? And I usually see you going into science buildings."

My loins clenched. Could it be? A girl who can't not notice me? I played it cool and said, "Smart girl, but I'm surprised to hear I'm so noticeable."

She scoffed. "Of course you are. You dress to make the girls from Clueless look homeless, but you're always alone. Usually girls who carry themselves like you have guys fawning over them at all times."

"I'm a lesbian," I responded. I realized that through all of my flirting at school, I hadn't actually said that out loud to anyone I hadn't had sex with.

Her grin grew wide. "I was hoping you would say that."

I matched her grin. "And why is that?"

"Because even though you don't act like a lesbian, you're cute and this lesbian wants to get to know you."

"Well I'm Carly, I have no gaydar, and I just came out over the summer so I have no idea how lesbians are supposed to act."