Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But finally I was home and as expected, things became a free-for-all. Well almost. Joy wouldn't hook up with anyone unless Polly was involved, and Polly and Payton only seemed to do anything when it was all five of us. I guess that made sense given the relationship dynamics, but I wanted a chance to have Joy to myself.

But even if I could only bag Joy by first bagging my sister, we had a great few weeks. Online school sucked, but almost-continuous sex was amazing. I had sex with everyone but Joy one-on-one, three ways with my mom and Payton, Polly and Joy, and my mom and Polly, and all five of us would frequently end up in an orgy. My mom bought us sexy robes because walking around naked was weird but putting on clothes was stupid. We'd put on shirts and occasionally bras for class, but I was surprised none of us had a gaffe where we accidentally showed a bare pussy. Part of me felt bad for having so much fun while others were struggling so much, but I wasn't going to stop enjoying my time with the women I loved most.

In the middle of April, two weeks before my twenty-first birthday, things started to change. Polly's blue hair was growing out, showing her roots and longer than I could ever remember seeing. Payton, who had been waxing her pussy since before I took her virginity, was growing the first wisps of a bush. Most of all, Joy and her parents had started arguing more: from the beginning, they had called her every few days to ask if she wanted to come home, but the space afforded at my house, and the necessity of that space with quarantines, always convinced them to back off. Apparently they had had a huge fight that first Saturday after schools closed, something I never really got details about except that her parents and sister were all against her, and so even if she wasn't dating Polly she probably would have ended up at my house.

But the arguing started to get bad after more than a month at my house. Loud even. Her parents seemed to think the quarantines should end, and Joy would shout things like "I can't just pretend everything's open. I still have to go to school. It'll still be the four of us packed in the house." Often when she mentioned the space, something would come from the other line and then she'd say "But this house is way bigger." One time Payton gave her some numbers and she began saying "This only has 25% more people but there's double the space."

Late one Friday morning, fortunately just after our classes ended, the doorbell rang. "Joy, it's your mom," my mom shouted from her room, presumably able to see from her phone.

Payton and I were in my room, which had basically become our classroom since we always slept with my mom. I had already changed into my robe, and with news of our first guest ever, Payton threw on some shorts. We went downstairs to see and my mom was already answering the door, with jeans, a shirt, and I think an underwire bra on even though I swear she had been in her robe. "Hi Elaine," I heard as I walked down the stairs.

"Can I talk to Joy?" she asked, almost agitated.

"I think she's on her way down," my mom answered.

"Yeah, she is," Payton said, realizing a split second before me that the two of us without Joy wouldn't make much sense.

"Joy," Elaine shouted. "Get down here."

"I'm just wrapping something up," Joy called back.

"What'd she say?" Elaine asked.

"She's in the middle of something for school. It's still a school day for us," I reminded her. I was able to hear Joy better, still being at the base of the stairs.

Joy and Polly came down, both in shorts, Joy in a t-shirt and Polly in a cami. Polly's nipples were showing and I don't think Joy had a bra either. Elaine double-taked at Polly, perhaps surprised at the blue hair or maybe by the hard nipples. But she focused back on Joy. "It's time to come home," she said.

"Mom, I've told you, that makes no sense."

"It makes no sense for you to be living five minutes from your own home. There'll be space, your father and I are going back to the office."

"Yeah right, your offices are still closed."

"No one's going to stop us. So stop using the space excuse and come home."

"No. You and dad were bitches to me, and Peggy's the biggest bitch of them all."

"Do not speak to me that way."

"Why the fuck not? You're always shit-talking others, why don't you at least own the fact that you're a huge bitch to me?"

"Because I am your mother."

"I'm twenty-one. If it weren't for coronavirus, I wouldn't be home. If I weren't in college, I'd of moved out by now. You just care for your political bullshit."

"It's not political, it's family. We are a family, I let you have your fun, and now that we know coronavirus is a ploy, it's time for us to be a family again."

"Polly, Carly, and Payton are more fucking family than fucking Peggy. Just go back to your imaginary world where everything's open again, meanwhile in the real world, I have to finish my online homework from online classes that fucking suck and I'd rather not do it with some bitch screaming at me about how corona is a ploy."

"This is exactly why I want you home, because you're just going to believe the lies your school feeds you."

"So it is your political bullshit."

"No, it's protecting you from political bullshit."

"I can protect myself from political bullshit better than you."

"That's what all young people think. But the truth is you don't know anything."

"But you don't know everything," my mom said calmly to Elaine.

"Linda, do you mind letting us handle this?" Elaine asked.

"I do mind. Joy's an adult and you're going to let her stay where she wants."

"Linda, she's my daughter."

"I said you're going to let her stay where she wants," my mom said sharply. "Do you understand?"

Elaine seemed to freeze. I stared at my mom in surprise and occasionally glanced back at Elaine. I assumed all of us were doing the same. The pause seemed like an eternity, and then my mom said, "I asked if you understood."

"I don't- I don't think now is the time," Elaine stammered.

"You do what I say no matter what time it is. Now I asked you a question."

"But-"

"No buts. I know you want to keep this facade, but it's time Joy knew what a little bitch her mother really is. Now answer my question."

"Yes, yes, I understand."

"On your knees."

Elaine lowered herself to her knees, staring ahead like in shock. My mom snapped at her. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry what?"

"I'm sorry, mistress."

"Now what do you say when I tell you to do something?"

"'Yes, mistress.'"

"Now kiss my foot to apologize."

"Yes, mistress," Elaine said before crawling to my mom's foot and kissing it. What was happening finally started to hit me as I watched Joy's mom crawl over to my mom. She stayed down after giving my mom's foot the kiss.

"I didn't say you could smell my foot, you stupid bitch," my mom said. "Back up on your knees. If you're lucky, I'll let you smell my feet later."

"Yes, mistress," Elaine said as she got back up.

My mom reached down and grabbed one of Elaine's tits. "What kind of bitchslave wears a bra to see her mistress?" my mom asked.

"I'm sorry, mistress. I thought I was coming to talk to my daughter."

"Fucking bitchslaves. You say you like being my slave, but then you think you can come to my house and I won't notice you aren't dressed for my pleasure? When did I say you were to dress for my pleasure?"

"All the time. But mistress, I've come here before with a bra."

"I really can only blame myself for your stupidity. I didn't want to embarrass you in front of your daughter. But I should have so you would learn. But you didn't learn and so you thought you could make a huge scene at my house and not even give me the courtesy of taking your bra off. But I should have, so then you would be a little less stupid. I mean, you probably like being embarrassed in front of your daughter, don't you?"

"No, mistress."

"You don't like what I'm doing to you?"

"I'm sorry, mistress. Yes, mistress, I like what you're doing to me."

"What am I doing to you?"

"You're embarrassing me in front of my daughter."

"And you like it?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Then say it."

"I like being embarrassed in front of my daughter."

"Now you need to crawl over and apologize to her on behalf of both of us. For you because you yelled at her, and for me for allowing my bitchslave to mouth off."

Elaine crawled over to Joy and knelt on her knees and elbows, head down. "I'm sorry, Joy. Will you forgive me?"

"What the fuck is this?" Joy asked my mom.

"Your mom just needs to be put in her place," she answered. "I'm sure she'll let us do whatever we please to her."

"Yes, please use me," Elaine said.

In the blink of an eye there were two thumps and Elaine had collapsed onto the ground. I realized that Joy had kicked her mother in the face, hard. Polly and my mom both moved into action, Polly in front of Joy to hold her back and my mom kneeling toward Elaine. My mom was asking if Elaine was OK while Payton was asking Joy what the hell she was thinking. I was frozen. Then Joy's voice came over everyone's, commanding, "Don't, Linda."

My mom put her hands up and raised herself back up. Then Joy said, "Move please, I won't do it again."

Polly stepped out of the way and I could clearly see blood on Elaine's face that was starting to drip onto the hardwood. "That's not what they meant, Joy," Payton said.

"This isn't some sex game for me," Joy snapped. "She's tormented me all these years by shit-talking gay people, and now it turns out she's being having lesbian sex with my best friend's mom this whole time."

Elaine groaned from the floor and Polly pulled at Joy, saying "Come on, let's go downstairs."

"Not yet," Joy answered. "I have to make sure she knows the pain she feels right now is only a fraction of the last eight years for me."

"Joy, she's bleeding," my mom said.

"Good."

"Let's go downstairs, love," Polly said, pushing a little more firmly on Joy.

Joy turned silently but angrily and let Polly guide her toward the basement. "Can you get her something to drink?" Polly asked me as they walked by.

I nodded and went into the kitchen while my mom crouched over Elaine and made sure she was okay. I couldn't tell what Polly had meant, so I poured a glass of water and stirred a simple lemon drop from some vodka in the freezer and a mix we kept in the fridge.

Downstairs, Joy was sobbing on the couch with her head on Polly's lap. I stared at them for a moment. Everything had been so easy for me. I had no idea things were so hard for Joy. She still hadn't said she was gay or bi or whatever she was, but she had basically just told us that she knew she was gay since she was thirteen. I suppose not telling us, even after having had sex with all of us and being in a relationship with my sister, should have been my sign that she did struggle with splitting from how her parents raised her. For me, I never thought about it, had a brief panic, and solved that by having sex with my mom.

And Polly, I realized, was taking care of her. This couldn't have been the first time Polly and Joy had discussed Joy's family issues. She hadn't foreseen Joy's violent response, but Polly was quick to try to pull Joy away, to get her to cool off, as if she knew what Joy needed. Now in the basement, she was calmly providing strength where Joy was collapsing, showing not only that their relationship was more than some long-simmered lust, but also that Polly, blue hair and all, was a mature woman, not the shy girl I had grown up with. I was basically playing games, counting my twenty-five hookups as some sort of life's mission while my mom took care of my girlfriend's needs.

"Um, I brought water and a lemon drop," I timidly offered.

"I'll take the water," Polly answered. "Put the drink over there." She nodded her head toward the console.

I gave her the water and put the lemon drop down. I asked Polly if they needed anything else and she just nodded toward the door so I'd leave and then smiled at me. Upstairs my mom and Payton had tended to Elaine, who was holding a bag of frozen corn to her face. My mom had just finished pulling out cleaning spray for the blood and Payton was leaning against the counter to keep Elaine company. "How is she?" Payton asked me.

"Upset. Like really upset."

"I did not expect any of this," Elaine said, speech slightly slurred.

"Are you OK to talk?" Payton asked her.

"It's not hurting if I'm careful."

"What did you expect?" I asked.

"I thought she would listen to me. And I hoped she would see her mother and want to come back."

"I mean, all you guys have done is fight," Payton said.

"I know, but I thought at worst we'd fight again and she'd run upstairs. I didn't think, well, any of this."

"I didn't think so either," my mom said as she came back into the kitchen. "I'm really sorry, I thought she'd soften up."

"So I take it you guys have, you know, fooled around?" Elaine asked.

"Before you answer that," I said, "you tell us why you're such a homophobe even though you're clearly obsessed with my mom."

She sighed and adjusted her makeshift ice pack, but didn't answer. She just shook her head. Payton observed, "You've never even thought about it, have you?"

Still without an answer from Elaine, my mom said, "You'd be surprised how many people don't."

"I think I should get going," Elaine muttered.

"I don't think so," my mom responded.

"Please not again, Linda."

"No, I'm not saying this as someone you can't resist. I'm saying this mother to mother, you need to talk to Joy before you leave."

"I don't think she wants to talk to me."

"I second that," I said.

"Probably not," my mom answered, "but it needs to happen."

"Should I check on her first?" I asked.

"No, she can handle it."

So we filed downstairs where Joy had sat up and dried her eyes, sipping the water with the drink still to the side. "You're still here?" she asked.

"I needed to clean up and we should probably talk."

"About what?"

"Well you kicked me in the face. And I'm really sorry for my part."

"You don't know what you're sorry for."

"I mean, it's obvious."

"No, it's not. Not to you. You think it's because you've been fucking my best friend's mom. Well guess what, so have I. And her sister, who happens to be the love of my life, and her. And my other best friend. It's the hypocrisy that I want you to be sorry for. That you made me deny who I was for years and years when you yourself were fucking a woman."

"I didn't make you do anything."

"Yes you did, all that talk about societal values, and families falling apart and gay people being the problem and the gay agenda, all the while I was sitting there gay as fuck trying to figure out how to not be gay, and making up all these stupid rouses in my head so that I could be gay without being gay all because you made me think it was wrong. And then it turns out you'll go to bed with any woman who makes you call her mistress."

"I mean, Joy, you have it all wrong."

"No, you have it all wrong. The only reason I'm not an alcoholic in the gutter is because I found Polly when I was so young. Because I went to college, and my first weekend I had a few drinks and found myself making out with a girl and it was amazing. It was right. I was myself. But that had to be wrong. I couldn't have been gay. So the next week I found a guy but making out with him was terrible. So I figured he was a bad kisser and found some dude the next week. And I don't think he was a bad kisser, it was just not what I wanted. I only felt right getting drunk at parties and then making out with girls and then afterward pretending it was drunk fun. And the only thing I wanted to do more than drink and hook up was be with Polly. So I only drank when my feelings for Polly became so overwhelming that I needed a release. Which was a lot. I've made out with thirty-one women, including four in here. And somehow I could deny that I wasn't straight for a long time, but luckily I never denied that I was in love with Polly."

"Joy, I really don't know what to say."

"You can start by telling me why the fuck you're such a homophobe, and then how you justify the fact that you've obviously got a little lesbian in you."

"I don't think I'm a homophobe, I just think that there's something good about traditional society. But I can accept that you're gay, and I won't say anything more to hurt you, and I'm happy that you found someone."

"You're just saying that."

"No, Joy, I want you to be my daughter. Just because I don't agree with your lifestyle doesn't mean I don't want to be your mother."

"See you don't even get it. It's not a lifestyle, it's who I am. I'm still one hundred percent Joy, I'm going to get a job, I want to get married, I'll think about kids when I'm older. The only difference is the person on my arm happens to be a woman and we won't have kids by accident. I mean, how can you even say shit like that when you yourself fuck women?"

"I'm not a lesbian, it's just like you said, it's a release."

"No fucking way."

"No really, you said you loved Polly even though you made out with people at school. And I love your father even though sometimes I get a release from Linda. Which I haven't done in years, by the way."

"You know how I know that's bullshit?" Elaine didn't say anything. "Because you didn't stop her out there. You couldn't say no. You were about to let your own daughter have sex with you because she told you to. I bet if right now she started ordering you around, you'd do it."

Elaine sighed and moved over to sit on the sectional. "I figured it out," Payton said. "Elaine thinks her own girl-girl fantasies of being dominated are too kinky. So she can justify being against gay rights because she knows her own gay tendencies are twisted."

"You want to be my mom again, Elaine?" Joy asked.

"I am your mom."

"You're the woman who gave birth to me. But so far as I'm concerned, the torture you put me through when you should have understood it yourself makes you not my mom."

"Joy, do we really have to do this? I forgive you and you haven't said you're sorry, I wish you would just accept my apology."

"No. Because your face will feel better within a few days. I've carried your hurt since I first realized and denied I was a lesbian. But here's how you get my forgiveness. You like being Linda's slave? Well now the four women in this room own you. You have sex with no one else, not even Dad. If they don't want sex with you, then you can just dry up. But whatever they tell you to do, sexual or not, in a stern voice or a meek one, you do. And if you disobey, you don't get one of Linda's kinky punishments that are actually rewards. Instead, you lose your chance at my forgiveness."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. The only way to make something this big up to me is to serve the people I love most."

"Fine, I'll try to do it. But I don't think I can get out of sex with my husband."

"Women do that all the time."

"Yeah but... but what do you think we've been doing in quarantine?"

"Thought you were going to stop quarantining? But if Dad's really that rapey that you can't get out of everything, give him a handy once in a while. But your pussy and your ass, they belong to this room."

Elaine squirmed and Payton spoke up. "Are you uncomfortable or turned on by hearing this from your daughter?" she asked.

Before Elaine could say anything, Joy jumped in and said, "You better answer truthfully because she owns you now."

"Turned on," Elaine said meekly, as if knowing that I was going to make her take off her pants and show us a dry pussy if she said uncomfortable.

"Then it's time for you to go," Polly said.

Elaine silently stood up and started to walk herself out. My mom followed. Once they were gone, I asked Polly, "Why'd you send her away? We could have had some fun with her."