Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I didn't want her to get a reward. I might have considered that if she had said uncomfortable, but if she's horny for us right after all this shit, she can go and have blueballs at home."

Joy threw herself deep on to the couch and gave off a cathartic groan. "I can't believe my mom's an even bigger dyke than I am."

"I can," Payton said. "She was always checking me out. I always tried to see if it was in my head, but she always looked at me more than other girls."

"I noticed that too," I said. "I first noticed it when I came out to you guys, I thought she was judging you for wearing short shorts but you're probably right. And she checked out Polly when she got here."

"Definitely. It was way more during summers."

"Fuck! How could I not have seen?" Joy exclaimed.

"I don't think there was a way," Payton said.

"But doesn't it feel good to say out loud that you're a lesbian? I mean, all the times we had sex and you've never said it." I asked.

"I wanted to be open about it, but I didn't want to start this way. Besides, I'd told Polly."

My mom came back down and said, "Joy doesn't look like she wants to talk more. Let's get something good for lunch."

"Someone get me that drink over there."

Payton moved and I said, "It's probably warm by now, I can make you a fresh and better one."

"Not going for the taste," Joy told me.

* * *

The rest of that day was quiet by our standards. I don't think we had gone more than two or three hours without someone having sex since coronavirus started, maybe six hours if you count times when we were all asleep. No one changed back into a robe, which also made for the longest time for any of us in clothes. I suppose by bedtime I could have gotten in the mood, but no one propositioned me. We still talked and watched TV and got school- and housework done, but something was different without the desire that normally accompanied five beautiful, scantily clad women alone in a house.

Nonetheless, Payton and I both went to my mom's room at bedtime. We pretty much always slept in there, the exception being if an orgy happened in another room and we passed out. As we were settling in, now changed into our robes with me in the middle as usual, I commented, "You know what the weirdest thing about today is?"

"Joy's mom getting physically assaulted then apologizing for it?" Payton asked.

"Well maybe," I said. "But what I meant like, I had no idea Joy had all this going on. But for me, I never even really thought about my sexuality."

"Yes you did," my mom said.

"I had gay panic, but I basically got over that by having more sex."

"You were pretty freaked out."

"But I didn't have to hide it. I could go to you, but Joy had to hide it from her mom. She was even basically hiding it from us."

"You're no less of a lesbian because your mom supports you."

"I mean, you've helped me recover a lot," Payton added.

"You mean by letting you eat me out?"

"It's still heavy shit having a girlfriend who was raped."

"No, you guys aren't getting it. It's like, I feel like I'm playing a game and when I saw Polly taking care of Joy, it was just like, this is real for them. I just go out and sleep with as many women as I can."

"Are you in love with me?"

"Yes, of course."

"So it's not a game. It's unique, but we live in a different time than Joy's parents."

"Yeah but you deal with shit and I've never had to help you like Polly did today."

"My parents were alcoholics until I was in middle school. I'm really resilient and I keep a lot of stuff in. Being together has been great for me, you're everything I need."

"Except for a hard fucking."

"You have a mom who does that for you."

"Always happy to help my daughter," my mom joked.

"Or look at it this way," Payton said. "This is you struggling with your sexuality."

"I guess you're right."

"Just like it's me struggling to stay awake."

"You sleep so much!" I teased.

"Well come cuddle me so you can feel better and I can pass out."

"Alright you sleepyhead," I said as I rolled onto her.

"Don't forget me," my mom said as she slid over and onto me.

* * *

I woke up back in the middle of the bed to hear my mom whisper, "We can't really talk without waking them."

"Can we just try?" came the whispered reply, sounding more like Joy than Polly.

"Let's go downstairs, there's not really space either."

"I kind of want to lay next to you."

"That's fine, but you said you don't want me to wake them."

"Alright, let's go."

My mom slipped out of bed and I waited until I could follow them. Payton was out like a light. They were sitting on the couch as I got to where I could discreetly watch from the stairs, the long, thick hair confirming the voice was Joy's and not Polly's. Fortunately the raised their voices just a bit so I could hear.

"So tell me," my mom said.

"Can we snuggle?"

My mom pulled Joy to her and then gracefully pulled her down so that Joy was resting her head on my mom's upper chest. Their legs intertwined at the end of the couch, the moonlight giving just enough highlight to the soft contrast of their smooth skin and the shimmer of their robes. "Are you still upset?" my mom asked.

"It's like my whole life's been a lie. I thought my mom wouldn't love me but she's just like me and can't admit it."

"She does love you though. She just processes her sexuality in an unhealthy way."

"My way wasn't too healthy either. I just wish you were my mom."

"Oh don't say that."

"You will be when I marry Polly."

"Not a lot of people call their in-laws 'Mom' and 'Dad' anymore."

"I will. And maybe if you let me, sometime before."

"We'll see."

"So what's my mom like?"

"What do you mean?"

"In bed. What's she like?"

"Well you saw. She likes to be ordered around and humiliated. I don't like having my ass eaten, but I've made her do it because it gets her off."

I could hear Joy's breath getting heavy. "Do you let her cum?"

"We haven't done anything in years. But I usually make her cum at the end. Sometimes she'll just cum without being touched if she's humiliated enough."

"Do you think she's cheated on my dad with other people?"

"I've brought people to have sex with her. But when I first slept with her, I could tell she was attracted but wasn't going to do anything. So I don't think she's done it without me."

"It's weird to think she was about to have sex with me."

"Do you want to have sex with her?"

"No. But I want to have sex with you."

"We have sex a lot."

"Not just the two of us."

"That's your choice."

Joy lifted herself and looked my mom in the eyes. "Did you think I was attractive before we started having sex?"

"Of course I did."

"Why didn't you seduce me?"

"You're my daughter's best friend. I have some morals."

"Did you ever touch yourself to me?"

"Briefly. It felt too wrong."

"Was it good?"

"Great. I didn't want to stop but I felt like I had to."

"What did you think about?"

"Your sexy body, taking off the amazing clothes you wear. Your thick, beautiful hair." My mom ran one hand down Joy's side and the other through her hair as she spoke.

"Was there an outfit you liked?"

"One time you came over wearing skinny jeans with pumps and a lacy crop top, then the next day some guy was having sex with me and all I could think about was undressing you and eating you."

"That's so hot," Joy groaned.

"That afternoon I called a redhead I knew and ate her for like an hour."

"I bet she came so hard."

"Over and over."

Joy leaned down and kissed my mom deep. I could see both their jaws working as Joy raised her ass into the air. Joy pulled her mouth off and gyrated her hips like someone was slowly taking her from behind. I could just barely hear her tell my mom, "I want to call you 'Mommy.'"

"I would love to fuck you while you think about your mom."

"No. We're going to make love while I imagine what it'd be like if you were my mom."

"Well you know Mommy always takes care of her babies."

My mom's fingers laced into Joy's hair and they began kissing again. As they began to increase in passion, Joy lowered herself so that her breasts meshed with my mom's. The moonlight was enough for me to see the small movements of their bodies against each other, subtly squirming as if trying to merge into one. After long stretches of deep kisses, I would hear the smack of their lips or the hot breath of passion. They must have tongued for ten minutes or more, surely building fires in their loins as hot as they built in mine. Finally Joy gasped, "I need my Mommy's touch."

"Roll over, let Mommy care for your body," my mom whispered between heavy breaths, more winded than I could remember hearing her from sex.

They twisted so that Joy was on her back with my mom momentarily stepping off the couch then kneeling between Joy's legs. Joy's robe was barely covering her breasts and open enough that my mom could probably see pussy, but I couldn't. I yearned for a complete view of Joy's body and my mom granted that wish, flipping open the robe to expose Joy's massive breasts and rock-hard nipples. My mom then kissed Joy's lips and kissed her way down her chest, softly massaging both mammaries with her hands. She kissed her way between Joy's tits then pushed them together, covering her face in the soft, erotic female flesh. Then she took a nipple in her mouth and Joy moaned, "Oh Mommy!"

My mom kept sucking the nipple while Joy kept crying for Mommy in between grunts and moans. Then my mom switched nipples and Joy's yelps for Mommy became louder and her animalistic cries became more frantic. Her legs didn't quite flail but kicked and twisted as the pleasure increased. Then with both tits taken care of, Mom quickly kissed her way down Joy's stomach and to her pussy. I let out a soft moan as I imagined how wet Joy must have been, but my soft sign of arousal was drowned out by Joy's strained groan of "Yes Mommy, eat your little girl's pussy!"

Joy's cries seemed to be climbing toward orgasm until I saw my mom lift Joy's legs and Joy shouted, "Oh Mommy, that's my ass. My mommy's going to make me cum by eating my ass!" Her screams continued to the point that they should have woken the house and maybe the city, until finally she yelled, "Oh yes Mommy, I love you so much, I'm cumming for my mommy!" and panted until the massive orgasm flowed through her body and her legs stopped twitching.

My mom climbed up her exposed body and Joy muttered, "Thank you, Mommy."

"Any time, baby."

After a firm kiss, they held each other silently for a moment; I almost crept back to my - our - bed, but curiosity held me and soon they talked again. "You know," Joy said, "this is the first time I've had sex with someone besides Polly, you know, just the two of us."

"Really. I'm sort of surprised but sort of not. I thought you've kissed thirty-one women."

Joy laughed lightly and nuzzled into my mom. She spoke slowly, the dreamy speech of late-night pillow talk after sex. "Kissed them but not had sex. And I kissed Carly once when we were alone. But no sex. Before college, Carly and Payton and I did some three-ways, but never with just one. Being alone just felt like betraying Polly."

"Does she know you're with me?"

"No, but I'll tell her. I think she'll be OK."

"Well she gets with me all the time."

"Technically our deal is I can sleep with Carly and Payton."

"You naughty girl."

"But I loved calling you 'Mommy.'"

"It was hot."

"I want to keep calling you that, but maybe just when we're alone. Until I marry Polly."

"So you haven't noticed our voyeur?"

"What?" Joy said as she shifted under my mom's weight. I froze myself, a deer in the headlights of my mom's eyes and devious smile.

"She's been good, quiet slut, but I bet she needs to get off after seeing that."

"Well we can help with that," Joy responded, also looking toward me.

"Come on, shadow lurker," my mom told me.

I stood and started to walk, and my mom made a swirl with her finger before pointing down, which I knew by now to mean take off my robe. I dropped the silky garment in a quick motion, leaving me completely naked for my mother and future sister-in-law. "Should I take care of Mommy after she worked so hard?" I asked.

"No, baby," my mom answered. "Mommy's taking care of her eldest girls tonight, so spread your legs because you need it bad."

I lowered myself to the rug and laid back with my knees open in the air. My mom knelt between my legs and told Joy, "Come sit on her face so you can watch Mommy eat more pussy."

"Yes, Mommy," Joy answered while standing up.

Her robe was still on her arms so I was treated to the sight of her tits holding the robe completely open. My mom and I watched her take her place at my head and then almost in unison, my tongue split her folds and my mom's split mine. As familiar as her pussy-licking was, finally feeling my mom make contact with me was a rush that almost caused me to black out before I could give Joy any real pleasure. But I too was a seasoned pussy-licker and Joy was essentially whimpering after only a few swirls, sucks, and insertions. When she moaned, "Oh Mommy, it turns me on to watch you eat Carly," I knew that I wasn't going to last long. For that matter, she wasn't going to last long, as evidenced my face quickly becoming slimy with the thick juices she was smearing as she twisted.

Then twisting became bouncing, and Joy was almost crying out for my mother. "Oh Mommy, you've taught her so well! Oh she fucks almost as hard as you! Oh shit! Oh fuck!" Even with the experience of almost if not exactly twenty-five women sitting on my face in the past four months, I almost couldn't keep up with the intensity of the movements. In the meantime, the cries of incestuous desire from someone I'd fucked so many times without seeing an ounce of incest fantasy were bringing me so close that I almost came all over my mom before finishing Joy. But instead I grabbed her hips, held her juicy pussy lips to my thick and experienced pussy-fucking lips, and rapid-fired my tongue up and down her swollen clit. "Argh Mommy, her tongue's making me cum! Make her cum too!"

My mom swirled her tongue around my clit and stuffed two fingers hard and deep into me. My body began to quake as I held on to a screaming Joy who deposited what felt like a gallon of female fluids into my mouth and all across my face. My convulsions were powerful, but I managed to stay attached to Joy's sex until with one long scream she collapsed forward, her tits on my stomach and presumably her head on my mom. With her off of me, I tried to catch my breath, which was hard because my mom hadn't stopped. "Mommy I came," I squeaked. "So sensitive."

My mom kissed my mons and stopped eating me. I gave an exhale both of satisfaction and relief, then continued panting until I could breathe again, long after Joy and my mom had gotten up. But I was so satisfied, and with the hour late after a long day, I let the feeling of the warm endorphins and my back flat on soft rug over firm ground overtake me. The last thing I remember before passing out was Joy's voice saying, "Now that we took care of Carly, I need to thank Mommy for all the pleasure she gave me."