Discovering My Own Late-Night News

Story Info
TV news anchor wife has secret to tell husband.
3.8k words
2.65
31k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 12:00am. She usually was home by now. I was watching an episode of 'Jersey Shore', killing time with some trash TV, as I was waiting for Sophia to walk through our door.

She works the eleven o'clock late-night newscast, and leaves the news station by 11:40pm; it's about a fifteen-minute drive home, and five minutes to walk from our car in the parkade, up the south stairwell to our top-floor condo. We live in the corner unit, and the elevator is central, so out of the way; the stairs are closer, and Sophia prefers to get in a workout whenever she can. She says, "It keeps my butt tight and legs firm."

I never miss an episode of the news, especially with her on it. I end up watching her twice in a night because I always record it--watch it once live, and watch it together with her, as we go over a play-by-play about how she did, while having a late-night, after-work snack.

It was later than usual. She would usually be home by now, though.

'Ding.'

I got a text.

"hun, I'm running late, just having a conversation with one of my coworkers. Don't wait up."

Unusual, but I shrugged it off, as I had a ton of catching up to do with my work, as well.

I prided myself on being one of those husbands that won't start eating until I'm sitting down with my wife, one that will always greet her at the door when she arrives home; obviously, I was going to wait up anyways because I show my love through acts of kindness.

I popped open my laptop and slouched on my leather couch. I started checking over some projects I had on the go. I run a software company, so my days consist of project management, checking-in on my teams of coders, making sure deliverables are being completed for clients, and updating clients; sometimes, cleaning up the bugs left behind by my team. It's not something I enjoy doing, but I do what it takes to push projects forward to the finish line.

When I'm in the zone and hyper-focused, time just flies by. I sunk deeper in my couch, as time passed. I knew it was time to take a break when my neck and back started to hurt. I checked the clock in the corner of my MacBook, 2:30am, and rubbed my eyes, as I was sitting in the darkness, in the glow of my computer screen. I got up to stretch the pains out, and set my computer down.

"Where is she?" I wondered, as I looked out the window into the night and down at the streetlights below. The streets were empty. It was late.

I heard Sophia's distant footsteps in the stairwell, and the rustling of the keys jingling louder, as she approached closer to unlock our entry door. I raced to the door and opened it before she could get to unlocking it.

'Click. Open'.

It was often a game I would play, as I wanted to show her how excited I always was to see her.

"Hey beautiful..." I whispered, to not wake the neighbours. All I could see was the silhouette of her, standing in the doorway, as she walked inside and I shut the door behind her.

"Hey... why did you wait up?"

"Ahh, it's okay. I had a bunch of work anyways, and it was nice to catch up with everything."

I went in for a hug, I ran my fingers through her hair, and placed it on the back of her neck. I pulled her closer for a kiss, she smelt like saliva. Things were a little off. Her hair was knotted in the back. Being a news anchor, she was usually the picture of poise. I flipped the light switch on to get a look at her. Sophia's one collar was popped out over her blazer jacket, and wrinkled.

"Uh, hun, you okay?"

She looked dishevelled--her lipstick smeared across her beautiful face, her hair frazzled, her shirt untucked, wrinkled and off center.

"Oh god, that's way too bright," as she squinted and turned away.

I flipped the light switch off.

And softly asked her, "What happened? You okay?"

She didn't say anything, but stood there and melted into my arms while looking down. I could smell cologne that wasn't mine, blended in with her faded perfume from her long day at work.

"Heyyy..... "

I took my hand and placed it on her chin, while hugging her close. I pulled her chin up and looked her in the eyes. "Did something happen? Are you hurt? Did someone hurt you?"

"I don't know, I'm okay... it's okay."

"Here, let me take your boots off and let's get you inside." I bent down, as she stood there, looking down at me, and I unzipped her brown suede boots from the back of her knees, which went all the way up, cupping her firm calves. I tugged them off while holding her leg, getting her to step out, one leg at a time, while she rested her bodyweight on me.

"I'm worried. Can you tell me what happened."

I took her by the hand, and led her into the dimly lit bedroom, and sat her down on the bed. She was wearing a tight, black pencil skirt, white button-up shirt and fitted blazer to match--but looked like a train wreck.

"Where were you?"

"At work, I was at work... Steve wanted to talk so we hung out after the newscast."

Steve was one of the sportscasters at the news station; he did the late-night sports segment with her. A good-looking, masculine guy, broad shoulders, that was built like Superman. A man that was always dressed in a sharp-looking suit.

I met him once at a Christmas party. He carried himself with confidence, a quick-tongued, type-A personality. Very much like my wife. It was a characteristic common in the news business.

"I'm so exhausted..." She broke down with a gasp, covered her face with her hands, and buried her face in her lap.

"I don't want you to be hurt." I could hear the mumbles, from her hands covering her face.

"...Did he touch you?" I rested my hand on her back, and rubbed her gently. She sat back up and I stepped back a few feet to look at her.

She nodded, as her face flushed red. She looked up at me in silence, our eyes met.

"I love you, I'm worried about you." My heart was beating fast and I could feel my cock filling with blood, the tip of which hung pointing downwards, tapping against the cotton of my loose jogging pants. Dangling, it wasn't hard enough to show through the fabric in the dim light of our bedroom.

My intuition already knew the answer to the question I was going to ask, but I wanted to hear it come from her. My chest ached, but the pain I felt, pulled me closer to her. The pain I felt, was like the pain of knowing something bad was going to happen, and you couldn't do anything to stop it.

My eyes locked with hers, I felt a connection like I had never felt before. I stood a few feet away from her. Being six foot four, I towered over her, both of us at the edge of the bed. I gazed at her. I had a feeling of wanting to keep her safe. Time stopped--what were minutes felt like hours, of us just looking in each other's eyes. I felt the ringing in my ears get louder, as my soul felt a surge deeper than it ever had felt before, and I could sense she felt that same electricity.

"Is this something you wanted?"

"Yes," she said.

The ringing got louder in my head.

I leaned in to kiss her lipstick-smeared lips, the red warpaint spread across her philtrum down past her labiomental groove. Her lips were so soft, and I could still smell Steve's faint cologne on her soft, supple, caramel-coloured skin. She opened her mouth, as I penetrated her with my tongue. I took in the way she tasted, as she wrapped her lips around my tongue and gave a little suck.

I pulled out, releasing my tongue, to ask, "How did it happen, though? Doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

I reached over to take off her blazer, as she sat on the bed with her knees firmly pressed against each other.

Our kiss eased both our nerves.

She spoke with her confident, TV voice. "He wanted to have a drink after we got off the air." She pulled one arm out of her sleeve, while I held the tip of her blazer cuff. "It was no big deal, but I didn't have anything to drink, I had to drive, and I wasn't sure how long I was going to stay... but, he had a couple of drinks." I pulled her other sleeve off her arm, and walked over to our closet to grab a coat hanger to hang her blazer on.

With my back turned towards her, I slipped my hand down my pants and adjusted my cock, pushing it to the side, as it was sensitive from the increased pressure against the fabric rubbing from my movement.

"We talked for a while about a bunch of things, work stuff, his girlfriend, I guess they are long-distance or something... then he just started kissing me."

"So you two were still at the station?! Weren't there people around?"

"No, everyone left, they are usually gone by 12:30am, no one wants to stick around that late, and he kissed me later in the night. She repeated nervously... we talked for a while. He was just horny."

"I see... but security cameras?"

"It was fine, we were in his office with his door shut, there are no cameras in there. Besides, no one checks the cameras, unless there's a reported issue."

"That's good." I was going to add a... 'I guess', as that's what I was thinking in my head. "You must really trust him, I guess."

"Of course, I work with him... wait, are you upset?"

Thoughts about my gorgeous wife alone in a tiny office with another man, late at night, in an empty building, the darkness, again late at night with everyone gone. I felt conflicted, but I could feel myself getting harder.

"I'm not upset." But what I said, and the vibe I was giving, didn't align up.

She looked down and caught a glimpse of my cock protruding under my sweats. She looked into my eyes calmly, with a subtle, sly look. She clearly knew that this whole situation was turning me on.

"I'm just curious," I said.

She reached to unbutton her shirt, as she stood up off the bed. I gently pushed her hands aside and unbuttoned her shirt for her. She stood there, with her arms to her side, as I worked my way down. I noticed one of the buttons was off its matching hole; it looked like she had taken her shirt off and put it back on in a hurry. She pointed fingers to the ground, stretching her palms and letting her shirt slip off and drop to the carpeted floor.

"Where did he kiss you?" I leaned in and kissed her delicately on her bare neck. Her body and breasts in her bra looked so beautiful.

"He kissed me on my lips first, then down my neck... my shoulders."

I looked up, releasing my lips from her neck... "He took your shirt off, hun?" I asked, while making eye contact with her.

"Yes, love, he took my shirt off..."

I dropped down on my knees and started kissing her, on her tummy; her navel area was one of my favorite places on her body. So tight, golden, and flat. I was licking her all over like a mother feline cleaning her kitten, giving it a tongue-bath after getting soiled in dirt.

I straightened my back and came up, reached in the middle of her chest, and unclasped her bra letting it hang open; I tried to take her breast in my mouth.

She flinched. "Hun, be gentle... my skin's still a little raw around my nipples from his stubble."

She stood there, while I was on my knees, looking at her beautiful breasts, and I could see that they looked visibly tender. Around her nipples, it was bright red, and her nipples looked a little blue and beaten up, like they had been sucked pretty hard.

I could smell his saliva on her. The odour of his masculine breath on my beautiful wife, pushed my thoughts deeper.

The thought of what was going through his mind, as he used my beautiful wife made my cock hurt, I was throbbing in my pants. I stood up, "Hun, I have some healing balm. At least you'll feel better if we put some on."

I walked over to our ensuite, opened up the second drawer where we kept all our medicine and lotions, and grabbed a squeeze tube with 'Healing Balm' written on it. I squirted some on my fingers and rubbed it around her nipples, and went a bit larger with my circles covering the tip of her breasts. I could see her expression that the cool balm made her feel better.

"Hun, do you want me to grab one of those makeup wipes for your lipstick that's smeared all over your face...?" I closed the healing balm cream and tossed it on the bed behind us.

"No, it's okay. I'll jump in the shower, I need to wash all my parts."

"Oh. Okay," I replied, in a manner as if it was an answer I didn't want to hear, but had to ask. "The lipstick, how did it spread like that? Was it from when you guys kissed? I've never seen it smeared like that, even when we kiss; isn't it waterproof?"

"I gave him a blowjob, in his office chair. I sucked his cock. He pushed me down on my knees and he was fucking my mouth." She said it like it was; out there, confidently.

My cock became rock hard at this point. "Wow! You didn't hold anything back. Sorry, so you're saying you were on your knees and he was fucking your face?"

"That's fucked, I thought you didn't like that?"

I ran my hand through my hair and took a deep breath, and paced in a small, clockwise circle, like a crazy person.

At this point, my cock was getting terribly uncomfortable to make any movement--to the thoughts of my wife, my best friend, satisfying her co-worker's cock; alone, in the empty TV station, nearly 1:30am in the morning, after coming off the air to a guy that looked like Superman! And was bold enough to fuck her face.

"That's crazy, hun... but so fucking hot. I had no idea you would do something like this, you took things that far."

"Yeah, but he was just so horny, I just rolled with it and... it felt nice to be taken like that, by someone different than you."

"But, what about what happened on your Europe trip?"

"Yes, like that, but you know how much fun we had after, and still have, talking about it."

I walked over behind her and unzipped her skirt. "Yeah, that's true. I'm so in love with you. You're my dream girl, the sexiest woman I know. I jerk off thinking about you all the time we're not fucking, talking about that all the time."

"I love you, too," she said, and leaned back into me while I wrapped my arms around her giving her a bear hug. I took my left hand, turned her head towards me and kissed her on her lips.

"I love you so much." With my other arm around her tiny waist, I saw the edge of my watch, thinking it must be getting late. I turned my wrist so I could see the face, 3:32am. "Oh hun, it's getting so late..."

I turned her around and kissed her again, "Oh god, you're so beautiful..." I shoved my tongue in her mouth again, as she sucked on it; thoughts of another man's cock in her, flooded my mind. It just heightened my desire for her, as my heart placed her on a higher pedestal.

I hooked my thumbs on the sides of her skirt I had just unzipped, and caught the waistband of her thong. I lowered myself on my knees; I was craving of going down on her delicious pussy, especially with how turned on she had gotten me.

"Hun... let me take a shower, then you can have me... okay?"

I wouldn't stop, I was so energized.

"It's been a long day, and I feel dirty"

I pulled her skirt down, shuffling the tight-fitting fabric past her hips, and to her upper thighs. Her thong was jammed between her pussy lips, as she pressed her knees together to allow me to get her skirt off.

"No, I want you now, I'm so fucking hungry for you. You let him have you... it's my turn."

I slipped my tongue in between her pussy lips, taking the front of her thong into my mouth. I sucked the juices of my saliva and her pussy that were mixing together, from my furious desire for her.

"Hun..." she said, as she was trying to push my head away.

I picked her up by her thighs and tossed her on our bed, and yanked her skirt and underwear completely off. A glistening pearl of cum stringed with them, as I tossed her panties next to us. I took her legs and spread them as wide open as I could, and dove my face into her pussy.

"HUN!!!" She screamed, as she tried pushing me away.

Her pussy felt so wet, my tongue slid in so easily. Where, usually it was so tight, she felt loose. I slid my tongue to her asshole and jammed my nose in her hole, my entire face was so wet. I couldn't believe how turned on she was, and I loved having my face coated with her juices.

I took two of my fingers and dipped them deep in her pussy, and then pulled them back out. My fingers were covered in a thick, milky-white cream. A puff of air released from her vagina, which usually happened after I had fucked her pretty hard, as more cream poured out of her pussy.

"He came inside me," she confessed, as she tried to sit up, propping herself on her elbows.

I gazed at her pussy, which looked like a fully bloomed rose, and took in the sight of my beautiful wife lying there; cum oozing out of her pussy and down through the crack of her ass, like a jelly donut that just had a bite taken out of it. I took a moment, trying to process everything that just happened this night. And how we got into this mess--my face dripping.

"Good thing you're on the pill, hun," I said, shaking nervously, smiling.

"Yeah, good thing, eh."

I pulled my pants off, my cock rock hard, aching, and kissed her--giving her a taste of hers and Steve's cum, which covered my face.

"I can't believe you fucked him..." I said to her under my breath, as my heart raced. I pushed my cock deep inside her pussy which felt looser and wetter than I had ever felt before.

She moaned... "Want to know what else happened?"

"Yes, I want to hear all the details," I replied, as I slid my cock in and out of her loosened pussy, drowning in sloppy seconds.

I pulled out and rolled her over on her tummy, spread her butt cheeks and I stuck my tongue deep inside her asshole.

"Hmmm... well... this isn't the first time I've fooled around with him."

"What?!" I mumbled, as my tongue drilled in and out of her.

"Umm hmmm..." she vibrated, as she was shaking from what I was doing to her. Also the deep feeling of connection between the two of us, as she shared her dark secret.

She spread her legs wider, welcoming me in, as my tongue lapped down and up from her clit, her cum-filled pussy, to her sweet asshole. My cock throbbing, as I devoured her hot sloppy seconds.

I paused and whispered, "Promise me, you'll let this happen again," I begged her.

"Yes," she replied, as she looked back at me, her husband.

"Can I see Steve for breakfast?"

"That's like in five hours."

"Yeah, I know, but I really would like to see him."

"Yes, that's fine," I replied, and went back into her hot mess for more; I could feel her shaking...

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum!"

I went in hard with my face and tongue. Her back arched up and cheeks contracted... cum poured out of her and into my mouth, which drove me even more wild.

She collapsed; I eased back to give her a break. My cock still hard, I was craving more. I crawled up and tried to push my cock inside her pussy.

"Hun, no... I'm so tired. And my pussy is sore from him."

I pulled my cock away, and lay next to her.

"Yeah, I guess. And I guess you have to be up early, too."

I stared at her as she dozed off. She looked beautiful. I felt a new desire for her which I hadn't felt before. That my wife wasn't mine--I was sharing her.

I drifted off to dreamland.

_____

'Beep, beep, beep.'

My alarm went off. I grabbed my phone, the screen showed 8:30am. I looked over to Sophia--but she was gone.

I talked to myself, "Oh yeah, she's having breakfast with Steve."

I lay there in bed staring at the ceiling, my balls full of cum from the blue balls I had accumulated from last night. I was thinking about what happened last night. I started to get hard again.

'Ding.'

A text popped up. "hey hun, I left my panties from last night under my pillow, thought you'd like to jerk off to them when you wake up"

I could see her typing another message because of the three dots at the bottom of the iMessage were blinking.

12