All Comments on 'Discovering My Own Late-Night News'

by loveofstory

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yuck

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 1 year ago

I have never been able to understand a man that reacts this way.

oldguy1oldguy1over 1 year ago

cuck rubbish put t in the cuckold category

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!!!

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

So gross, a cuck into other mens cum, hope the diseases are worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pathetic 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FFS! Will you 'writers' do what the powers of LIT won't so and put the fucking tags at the TOP of your bullshit, its so easy for you to stop us wasting our time.

@ADMIN put the tags at the top of page one, its really pathetic you refuse to do so, also pathethic the changes to the site are taking so damn long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yuk!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

I think you are due back in the asylum immediately

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And you are married , why ? You might want to just be her pimp…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need help. Psychiatric help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another damn cuck/whore story. Shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting cuck bullshit. At the very least, why be married? He could just imagine that he had a relationship with the star of a porno movie and actually watch her get fucked. No difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

But was she really on the pill? So hot to think about! She needs to continue having a boyfriend who gets full access to her charms.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Stopped reading when it became evident that he was a simp and she didn’t know her husband.

She knows he waits up for her.

She knows he records her show.

She knows he meets her at the door.

She knows he won’t eat until she’s there.

Seriously, is he a man or a dog. And through all of that, she is surprised he’s waiting at the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worth 0 star ! What a disgusting pig !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 only for the quality of the writing, and the (soon evaporating) anticipation of the MC growing some cojones.

I don't object to your plot--it fits in a specific niche on the Loving Wives website. I just read it expecting a different outcome. My bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another cuck story. Is there anyone that can write anything but wimp husbands and slut wives? Rated a 1. PLease add a preface to tell everyone your story just one of the hundreds of cuck stories so readers can skip it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pointless and boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't know what happened to you that you think it is hot for cheating slut to fuck another man. Also no clue how any husband would think this is sexy. How many guys, how many times? How many STD's is she going to share with him while completely humiliating him? She is a terrible person and he is a sissy wimp. Both are beyond pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a horrible time reading most of your story until I found that it's a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh Gee; Just what is needed another CUCK & Slut story --- Without any tags.

This was NOT erotic, just a waste of time.

Install camera in Steve's office, Get video, and place on the net.

Then time for the lawyers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you continue with this story. Great job!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

the guy in this story sounded like he wanted to suck steves cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a love story!! It is a story about a man who needs lots of professional help and a bitch of a wife that is destroying him. Disgusting, revolting piece of trash.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

cuckolding is an acceptable kink. However, I do not like the way it went down. When the woman seizes the power that quickly, it is doomed eventually

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh god not another bloody cuck story fuck, what happened to real writers where have they gone all we see now is bloody cuck stories from wannabe writers living out their sexual fantasy of what they really want in the real world. Not even going to rate this.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

He should have taken a selfie of him cumming in her panties, then send it to her while Steve is there.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Vomit inducing material. All about some feminised male who can't call himself a "man". Oh, not forgetting the cheating slut girlfriend. Their mother's would be so proud... NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FFS could not put a warning up that this is a stupid cuck story!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

What!!! Another terrible tale of a weak pathetic cuck and his slut wife. Nothing special or exciting here. How I hate these weak sorry wimps, no balls. Now he gets sloppy seconds instead of divorcing her skanky ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny story. Unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hw does not have a wife but only a slut. But thT is okay as he is nothing but a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Wish to read about her future activities. You know you wrote a good one when the trolls come out to play,

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

"CUCK and CUCKOLD" is in the tags!

WHY are you all still here and whining like a bunch of old spinsters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haha! Loving the trolls! It’s a hot story! Keep going, looking forward to reading your next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the reasons I read these stories is like watching an old time western. We have enough problems that elude our control. So I look for the morality play. And you just provide more pain and sorrow, ignoring the right thing, rewarding the rule and promise breaker, and finally force the aggrieved to be happy with his own bad treatment. In other words, if you're going to write cuck shit, at least have the decency to print that in Capital letters in your preamble. Thankfully I picked up on your illumination of another weak assed man happy to be betrayed by a stone cold cunt.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuckolding is a mental illness, not acceptable to normal humans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All I got from this story was an introduction to a slut wife and a closet guy husband. Not much else going on, so 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't realize the kind of story I was encountering. I confess to a mental deficiency (although I don't usually have any trouble with fantasies -- according to my wife, anyway) but I can find nothing whatever to be attractive, let alone compelling, about the cuckold plot line. It simply lacks the intimacy and unique kind of connection that forms in a balanced relationship. Having a female self-satisfying housemate who serves the function of a masturbation motivator is, in the human dimension, sad beyond words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is she married, another promise to be true wife that prefers a sniverling she male for a husband. When he has to pay for the child to be brought up as the pill fails. Then to top it off she finds she has an incurable infection from her lover. Her husband is only there, as in most cases, to pay the bills.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Another

Another load of rubbish.It is time stories were vetted to see if they were worth showing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not into this genre, so it would be better for me if it were shared - not just her story, related.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so hot. Waiting for your wife to come home is a rollercoaster of emotions. So intense. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is everything that’s good about the Loving Wives section. A hot wife, getting some new dick and then sharing it all with her loving husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My god, I have to laugh at the morons who come to a porn site and read stories in a genre dedicated to swinging and wife sharing and then get on their moral high horse when those are the type of stories they find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. My wife’s eyes light up when she finds a story where a husband licks (eats) another man’s cum out of his wife’s pussy!

Your story was suspenseful as the hubby stayed up waiting for his wife to come home. And when she did, he began to see the details of her dalliance, i.e. messed up hair, smeared make up, a blouse buttoned up too quickly, etc. When my wife returns home like that I usually have her strike some poses and I snap some photos!

Your story was just perfect, the husband even massaged some ‘healing balm’ into his hot wife’s tits. That showed he really cared for her!

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit a waste of time

Another cuck story

Only read enough to skip to end when realized so could read all the cucks comments

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Short, hot cuck stuff.

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 1 year ago

Interesting all the positive cuck comments come from anonymous. Suck bullshit. If they are so proud of being cocks why include their user name.

schulz777schulz777about 1 year ago

Lol. Wtf, was that???? Not sure why but I am rooting for Steve, because husband is obviously an idiot.

1 starr

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A very hot confession story, so I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. One thing I found distracting though. Either the husband has a dog's sense of smell, or mine is very poor, because I've never been able to detect the smell of saliva before. Maybe the sportscaster was chewing cloves of garlic prior to fucking the wife.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

Started interesting but you turned him into a pathetic cuck. Just another cheating wife and disgusting weak husband. Far too many of these garbage stories on LW.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

These stupid writers can never write a consensual sharing story. Instead, they straight to the Doormat Beta Husband ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

After 11 stories you would think the author had learned a few things but alas no such luck.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Czy autor ma satysfakcje piszac takie brednie czy nic innego nie potrafi napisać. Nie to ten dział. Dział psychicznych przypadkow jest inny

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio3 months ago

I think there are 2 varieties of cucks—dim wits and half wits. Dim wits are just the easy going, nice, responsible, hard working guys who are either so busy in their jobs or so trusting of little wifey that their evil wives can do anything and screw them behind their backs and they hardly ever catch on. Half wits are like this MC. They go along with wifey’s plan at all times, they take whatever crumbs she doles out sparingly and mistake this for her undying love. Then one day, alpha-boyfriend says to wifey: “I’m tired of you having to go home to that wimp every night. You can divorce him and clean his clock for 60-75% of what he’s worth, OR you can slip 4 of these pills in his meatloaf tonight and we’ll get all his dough, even his retirement! So sleep well you happy little cucks out there—when she finally gets tired of you for good, she and alpha-dude will take good care of you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous