Discovering My Potential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, seems like it's only the two of us here now" Valerie winked at me before sliding down to her knees with the measuring device. She quickly got the readings of my flaccid state, then turning her head up at me and asking for my permission to touch me again. I consented, and she let out a delighted sigh.

She grabbed my heavy shaft, admiring the thickness and beginning to stroke it up and down, looking me in the eyes and smiling. As I reached full hardness, she lowered her gaze back to my member, but this time did not begin measuring. Instead, Valerie opened her mouth and sucked the head of my cock between her warm, wet lips. I moaned uncontrollably.

Valerie used her tongue to stimulate the underside of my head, making a short bobbing motion with her head, completely wetting my cockhead with her spit. Her eyes never left mine, and she gave me as much of a sexy smile she could. I moaned again. Her lips were soft and skilled, rubbing my sensitive skin in all the right places.

Unfortunately for me, she pulled her mouth back from my cock, licked the excess spit from her lips and raised the measuring device, pointing it at my erect member. The device bleeped again, and Valerie got up on her feet. She looked at the screen and wrote something down on her tablet. A few seconds later Claire walked back in the room, prompting the doctor to turn her eyes towards her.

"Ah, good, you're back. Aaron is now 26,4 centimetres long, which equals 10,4 inches. The girth of his penis has also increased considerably. How much did he cum last week?" she asked Claire.

"Um... 93 millilitres, doctor" the red haired woman answered, concentrating on Valerie and trying her utmost to avoid my eyes.

"Oh my, that makes over a 600% increase in ejaculation volume! Please escort Aaron to the private room again. I've made the necessary arrangements. Just leave your sample there, I'll collect it later" Valerie said. "No point in taking a specimen cup this time, if my calculations are correct."

I got dressed and followed the blushing Claire out of the examination room again. My balls felt heavy and full, my dick still rock hard from the feeling of Valerie's lips. As soon as we reached the private room's door, Claire unlocked it for me. This time she didn't rush away, though, instead turning to face me and looked right into my eyes. She was blushing furiously.

"Aaron... I'm sorry I've been acting so weird."

"I don't blame you, Claire" I replied. "This is strange for me too, but I imagine you're not normally treating guys in a way that requires them to get totally naked. So I get it."

"Thanks" she sighed, sounding relieved. "It's just that... I must admit, that I'm attracted to you, and seeing you naked and your cock harden... I get excited..."

Claire looked at me, with an apologetic expression. "I'm definitely not supposed to get involved with a patient, I could get into a lot of trouble! But watching Valerie do such things to get you hard..."

"Ah... I'm sorry." I didn't know what else to say. What could I say, even?

"Never mind" she said, lowering her gaze. "I probably shouldn't have said anything, you are going through a really strange time, after all. Just come say goodbye to me when you leave for today, okay?" The look on her face melted into a more relaxed one now.

"Of course. See you." I smiled at her before going inside the private room.

This time there was a one litre measuring jar suspended to a wheeled rack inside the room too. It was at a 45° angle, so that it would be easy to fill without needing to move it. I got to work, trying to push the conversation I had had with Claire away from my mind for the time being, instead concentrating on fantasizing about Valerie's pouty, glossy red lips. When I came, it felt a lot better than it used to, the increased volume of sperm spurting through my shaft prolonging the length of my cumshot and the rush of endorphins inside my brain.

I left the room without wanting to check the amount I had discharged, preferring to leave it a surprise for the next week. I said my goodbyes to Claire at the front desk, leaving the building after another weekly examination.

***

The fourth week was even better than the third had been. I bench pressed over 200 kilograms now, and squatted 400. As I looked in the mirror, I saw a well toned, muscly man. I had always been very average, so this transformation really bolstered my confidence. I thought much more of myself now. It felt really empowering.

My cock had kept growing, and I tested, just for the fun of it, how much weight I could hold on my erection. The kettle bells came in handy for this, but I soon found them wanting, as even the heaviest one at 25kg (which is 55 pounds) didn't even present a challenge to my muscular dick. So I bought a set of disc weights and a heavy duty strap used in securing loads for transportation. Using these new tools, I discovered being strong enough to hold my cock hard and unbent under the weight of 120 kilograms. It was something I didn't think would be possible, but I had to trust my eyes.

This Wednesday I entered Dr Donovan's offices yet again. Claire, now giving me subtle looks under her brows when I wasn't watching, seemed to have moved past our conversation last week. She guided me to the examination room, where Valerie was waiting, tapping on her tablet.

"Aaron, hello again!" she said as we entered. "I'm excited to see how this week looks. Your last week's sperm sample superceded my expectations. 743 millilitres of the healthiest, most potent semen I've ever seen!"

"Holy fuck" I heard Claire whisper behind me. To be honest, my reaction was the same, but I didn't say anything, only looking at the doctor incredulously.

"But, let's get to business" she said, clapping her hands together. "This will be an interesting day."

This week Valerie had me lifting weights much heavier than during the previous tests. According to her, I had surpassed her expectations regarding the development of my musculature. The tests taken last week indicated that I my muscle tissue was already four times denser than that of a regular human, and might well increase beyond her original calculations. I deadlifted 350 kilograms that day, eliciting an exclamation of surprise and delight from Dr Donovan.

"That's incredible, Aaron!"

To be honest, hearing her say that stroked my ego. I had heard few such genuine words of admiration in my life.

"Now, please remove all clothes again, it's time to measure you" Valerie announced after every other test was done. I followed her orders, glancing quickly towards Claire, who was standing a few metres away with her tablet in hand. Her gaze was fixed on my crotch, the familiar blush rising on her cheeks again.

Having done the first round of measuring, Valerie asked for my permission to touch my cock once again. I nodded, and she eagerly grabbed the base of my shaft with one hand, placing the measuring device on the floor to use her other hand to caress me with her slim fingers. She fixed her blue eyes on mine, even licking her lips with anticipation.

"Claire, come over here" she suddenly said, causing the red haired woman to startle.

"Doctor? What... What now?" Claire stuttered.

"Come over here. And get on your knees beside me. That's it."

Claire looked both startled and excited kneeling before me, her brown eyes glinting. Valerie shifted her gaze over to her and placed a hand on the back of Claire's head.

"I think you should get him hard and do the measuring this time, Claire" the doctor said with a husky voice. "Would you do that?"

"O-of course..." Claire answered, swallowing and tentatively reaching for my dick. As she had taken hold of my already stiffening shaft, Valerie let go of it and turned up to me, smiling a naughty smile.

Claire's eyes descended upon my dick, which was quickly filling with blood, engorging more and more by the second. She began stroking it slowly, her cool fingers unable to wrap all the way around my thick member. I couldn't help but let out a sigh of pleasure from the sight of Claire working her hand up and down my length, building up the speed a bit with every stroke.

"Good, he's getting really hard" Valerie cooed. "But I think you should try using your mouth too, Claire. To make sure he is a erect as possible for the measuring..."

Claire gulped and looked up at me. She opened her mouth, her eyes fixed on mine, and let her tongue out. I was only able to nod as encouragingly as I could, any words I might've wanted to say stuck in my throat. She didn't need more than that, though, engulfing my cockhead in her wet mouth and wrapping her lips around my shaft. Oh, the pleasure. She jerked my shaft with both hands while swirling her tongue around the head, letting out a long moan which reverberated deliciously through my rock-hard cock. She began moving her head back and forth, her lips rubbing my skin and her tongue dancing around to better wet my big shaft.

"Well done, Claire" Valerie encouraged her. "Use your hands in tandem with your mouth, that's it... You look like you're really enjoying this! Good..."

She took me deeper and deeper into her mouth, jerking the part of me not being pleasured by her skilled mouth. I could feel my dick hitting the back of her throat, causing her to gag, but she just kept going. It seemed like she was lost in some sort of cocksucking bliss, and I was feeling far too good to protest. Her spit was running along my shaft from the corners of her mouth, her hands spreading it along my entire length. Claire kept moaning into my cock, making me feel even better.

"Nice work, Claire" Valerie said, gently pulling backwards her by the hair. Claire let out a moan of protest, trying to pull free and back onto my cock, but the doctor didn't let go. Her lips detached from around my dickhead with a wet *pop*, a strand of spit connecting it to Claire's lips.

"It's time to measure him now" Valerie said softly. Claire's eyes resumed focus and her breathing became more relaxed. "You did well."

Her hands shaking a little, Claire lifted the measuring device up and activated it. It let out a bleep again, showing the results to the women still on their knees.

"33,7 centimetres. Or 13,3 inches" Valerie announced. Claire let out a little whimper and I could see her shiver upon reading the results. Both women got back on their feet, Claire blushing and looking at my hard cock almost longingly. And to be fair, I gazed at her mouth with a similar look.

"Now, all I need is the sperm sample. Claire, you know where to take him" Valerie said with a smile before returning her eyes to her tablet.

I got dressed and followed the red haired babe to the private room's door. Neither of us spoke during the walk, and Claire only gave me a shy smile before speeding off after having opened the door for me.

This time the measuring jar from last time had been replaced with an even larger one, that had the markings up all the way to five litres. If I was going to need a container that big for the amount of my cum in the future, masturbating anywhere else than in the shower was out of the question...

As always, I proceeded to give my deposit. It was easy to get going, fantasising about Claire's mouth and dreaming about a real sloppy deepthroat blowjob from her. It didn't take long, and I imagined cumming all over her pretty face and big tits as I filled the measuring jar. The orgasm was even better than last time, the greatly increased amount of cum splashing out of my dick with more force and velocity than before.

I left the room quickly afterwards, heading out of the building. Claire wasn't at the front desk this time, and I waited for her to appear for a while. Considering the look she had had on her face after measuring me, I wouldn't be surprised if she had gone to masturbate after leaving me at the private room. I grabbed a cup of coffee from the machine, waiting for Claire to return. After ten minutes, as she had yet to appear, I took a post-it and a pencil from behind the desk and wrote "See you next week! Aaron" on it. I glued it to the frame of the front desk computer screen and left.

***

The fifth week was a bit less enjoyable than the previous ones. I was very tired, and slept some 14-15 hours a day. Due to the tiredness I worked out considerably less that week, instead focusing on reading and video games. At least after every night's sleep I woke up feeling refreshed.

My penis and balls had grown to superhuman proportions now. When erect, I was almost as thick as a can of soda, and my testicles were about the size of a medium apple each. I had to order a bunch of boxers online, for most of those sold in stores were too small to be worn comfortably. I also switched to more loose fitting jeans to avoid unnecessary straining of seams.

When I arrived at Dr Donovan's offices this Wednesday, Valerie was waiting for me at the front desk with Claire. They were deep in conversation, not noticing me when I entered. I waited for a minute, before Valerie looked up at me, a smile spreading on her face instantly.

"Good morning, Aaron! It's the fifth week. How are you?"

"I've been sleeping a lot these past days" I answered truthfully. "Some 14 hours a day. Apart from that, all is well "

"Good to hear. Sleeping is important in your... Condition. Shall we?" she said, extending her arm. Claire got up from the chair and walked beside her.

I followed the women to the examination room. It looked just like the last time, except the weights I was to lift were bigger. I got to work, repeating the required tests for the fifth time. Going for the maximum, I bench pressed 500 kilograms and deadlifted the same amount. Both times, I let a mighty roar when reaching the full lift position, sweating from the effort it took It felt amazing to see myself lift such an immense amount of iron. Both Claire and Valerie were gasping in amazement with my performance.

"That was 1100 pounds you lifted..." Claire whispered in disbelief.

"Yes, it was" Valerie confirmed.

I sat on the weight bench, wiping sweat from my brow. I had never felt this powerful and good about myself. Valerie had been right in saying that it's good for one's confidence.

More tests followed, until it was again time to measure my penis. Valerie told Claire to get down on her knees in front of me again, looking at me with a naughty smile while Claire measured me in my flaccid state.

"It's time for a little "team building exercise", Claire" Valerie said with a sultry voice and a wink after the device had bleeped. "I want you to help me get him fully hard. Together."

"Y-yes, doctor" Claire replied, her voice trembling with what I could only expect was anticipation. "Can we... Touch you, Aaron?" Her words were more a plead than a question. I nodded, my muscles tensing with excitement.

They both wrapped their fingers around my dick, stroking in unison to make me hard. Valerie's right hand was closest to my base, followed by Claire's left hand a bit higher up the shaft, Valerie's left hand gripping me at the middle and Claire's right one under the head. They moved their hands up and down, altering the strength of the pressure of their fingers with every stroke. Valerie spat and drooled big dollops of saliva along my length to lubricate it properly, never interrupting the work of either woman's slim fingers.

My cock slick with spit and four excited hands running along the length, I began dripping precum. Although dripping was an understatement. Within seconds, the amount of pre expelled from my cumslit was enough to coat my entire shaft in a shiny layer of liquid, skillfully worked all over by both Valerie and Claire's hands. The flow of pre soon reached the amount of an average man's entire load. Both women jerking me off were clearly excited from the sight, breathing heavily and unable to look away from my massive cock.

"Oh wow, that is so fucking hot..." I heard Valerie sigh, her normal professional attitude nowhere to be seen.

"Yeah... He's a real fucking stud..." That was Claire.

"Come on, Claire, let's suck this huge cock together!" Valerie moaned and plunged her head down on the swollen head. Her lips were wrapped tightly around me, her jaw agape with my thickness, and she drooled rivers of warm saliva down it for their hands to smear all around me.

Valerie bobbed her head back and forth, sucking me like a pro and slurping lustfully around my throbbing shaft. As soon as she retreated to gasp some air, Claire took her place, moaning and humming with pleasure with my cock stretching her jaws. Claire wasn't as skilled as Valerie, but her mouth was tighter, compensating it so well I couldn't decide which one of them felt better. She was really enthusiastic with her sucks and licks, though, making me grunt and moan with pleasure. They switched my cock back and forth between their wet, glossy lips, sucking and licking me for several minutes. I was in a bliss, closing my eyes and concentrating fully on feeling the two sucking mouths feasting on my shaft.

"Oh, shit, can you feel how he is throbbing?" I heard Valerie speak. "Stop, stop. We need the measurement. Oh, fuck..."

"Mmhm *slurp* yessss... Oh, right..." Claire's voice answered. "I almost got carried away..."

The four roaming hands reluctantly released my member, giving me enough time to resume rational thought and open my eyes. My cock stood proudly erect, covered in spit and precum, thick strands of viscous fluid connecting it to both women's mouths, their faces up to look me with needy eyes. The view was hot as hell, but all good things must come to an end. Valerie primed the measuring device and pointed it at my rigid shaft. It let out a bleep and both women leaned over the screen to read the results.

"Oh my..." Valerie sighed. "43,7 centimetres..."

Claire looked up at me, an expression of disbelief and wonder on her face. "17,2 inches..." she whispered.

I had deliberately not measured my penis during these five weeks, preferring to leave finding out the size here instead. I, too, was awestruck. It was bigger than I had even dared hope. In mere five weeks I had gone from an average young man into an incredibly strong megastud. But I was not going to let it change me into an asshole, there was enough of those in the world already.

Valerie swallowed, regaining some of her composure and looked up at me. "Now, I do still need the sperm sample. Please escort Aaron to the private room, Claire." She got back up on her feet, wiping her mouth from the excess spit. "Last week you produced 2350 millilitres. It's more than I had anticipated..."

As I had dressed up again, and was about to leave the room with Claire, Valerie turned to her, looking over her glasses. "Oh, and Claire..."

"Yes, doctor?"

"Make sure he is... Completely drained."

Claire nodded, blushing, and left the room with me in tow. Soon we were once again standing at the door of the private room. Claire unlocked it for me and I walked inside. Instead of a measuring jar, there was a measuring bucket waiting for my load.

"Aaron..." I heard her say behind me. I turned around.

The beautiful woman looked at me, her eyes glinting and her breath heavy. She walked over to me, pressing against my chest and craning her head back to look me in the eyes.

"Would you... Let me help you cum?" she whispered.

I swallowed, feeling a surge of lust inside my chest. Claire's big breasts were pressed against my chest, and I could feel she had no bra on. My cock, still half erect from the sucking and stroking in the examination room, throbbed inside my pants, getting steel-hard in seconds.

"Really...?" I asked her.

She nodded, her hands beginning to roam my shoulders and chest.

"Fuck yes!" I whispered.

A look of delight and lust spread across her beautiful face, and she pulled me into a passionate kiss. Our tongues massaged each other as our lips tasted the sweetness of a lustful embrace. We made out for two minutes, before she pulled herself off me and quickly walked to close the door to the room.