Discovering My Potential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had done that, Claire turned around to face me again and ripped the white coat off her shoulders and arms, while walking back towards me. The coat fell on the floor, and we embraced again, kissing and moaning into each other's mouths with lustful glee.

"I want you to fucking rip my clothes off!" Claire said, out of breath from the intense kissing. "Tear them to shreds, Aaron, show me what a big fucking powerful stud you are!"

I grunted in delight of hearing her words. I grabbed her by the throat, gently, pushing her back a bit so that I could look at her and admire the sight of this beautiful, needy red haired babe. She looked into my eyes with a wild gaze, panting and cheeks blushed with passion.

Then I put a hand on the v-neck of her tight red top and pulled. The fabric ripped easily, my hand tearing the front of the top open without the slightest rouble. Claire exclaimed with both lust and delight. Her huge tits bounced free, but stayed perky and proud. I removed the rest of the top off her by taking both shoulder straps in one hand and pulling on them until they snapped in half, so the garment dropped down, revealing her beautiful upper body completely. She had a tattoo on her left side, consisting of a rose and the words "Live free" in a stylised font, in total about the size of my hand.

"You look good" I stated the obvious, staring at Claire's boobs, my fingers still holding her by the throat. She only shot me a sexy smile at the compliment, guiding her hands to caress the muscles of my arm. I tightened my grip, just a little, to show her that I was in control, and then released her throat.

I could see how she wanted to come close to me, to feel my touch again, but she held back, staying still and staring at me with lustful eyes. I wanted to touch her too, to bend her over and stuff my raging boner inside her so bad, but I didn't let my urges get the better of me. Instead, I got rid of my shirt and threw it on the floor, to the delight of Claire's passionate stare. I also undid my belt and removed my jeans, shoes and socks, so that I was standing in only my boxers. The undergarment was getting stretched by my massive hard-on, which really was a nice sight for me too, not just for Claire.

I slipped my fingers under the waistband of Claire's black skirt, able to feel the woman's anticipating trembles at my touch. Her eyes were glazed over with excitement and passion, intensely staring into mine. I placed my free hand to her waist to hold her steady, and yanked, tearing the skirt in two with one pull. Claire yelped again like a moment ago with her top, her voice then melting into a giggle and then a soft purr. I threw the skirt away, stepping back to take a good look of her again.

Only a tight black thong covered her shaved pussy, nicely complimented by matching thigh-high stockings. She wore black high heels too, the straps of which rose almost to the middle of her calf. I put a single finger inside the front of her thong, making her moan as the back of it slid over her wet pussy, and pulled at the panties, the sides giving out and snapping. Claire moaned in delight at the sight of me effortlessly tearing her clothes up one garment at a time like this.

Deciding to not ruin her shoes, however, I put one hand on her shapely ass and scooped her up easily, lifting her to shoulder level. She yelped and giggled when I did it, instantly beginning to stroke my hair as I held her high. I used my free hand to open the leather straps of her sexy heels and take them off, dropping them down on the floor along her torn clothes. Before putting her back down, I ripped the stockings to shreds from her legs and threw them away. Her pussy had leaked rivers of wet juice to the arm holding her up the whole time.

I lowered her down and pulled down my boxers, revealing my 17-inch monster cock in all its glorious hardness. Claire gasped involuntarily upon seeing it, even though she had seen and touched and sucked it already today. Her eyes lit up with new enthusiasm when I took her hand and guided her to the bed at one wall of the room.

"Will you fuck me with your monster cock, babe?" she asked me with ragged breath.

"That was the plan" I growled in response.

"Yes, please!" she pleaded. "Wreck my little pussy, you bull-hung stud!"

I pushed her on her hands and knees to the bed, causing her to scream a little. "Yes! Come on, I'm so fucking wet for you!"

I took position behind her, angling my giant member with her cunt. I grasped the base of my cock and used my hand to slide it along her soaking wet slit, making Claire moan and whimper softly. I took my time, teasing her and wetting my tip to prepare it for sliding I side, but also to enjoy the pleasurable feeling of having a pussy rub against your cock.

"Please... Just fuck *moan* me already...! Please, Aaron..." Claire begged me with her head turned over her shoulder and her eyes looking into mine. "I can't *moan* take this teasing... Any more...!"

I gripped her hips tight and pushed my fat cockhead inside her. She gasped and screamed as I pushed my cock deeper into her sopping wet pussy, beginning to tremble more the deeper I went. I felt my dickhead hit her cervix, and heard her scream in extasy, her eyes rolling back into her head as 14 inches of my super thick cock stretched her pussy beyond its limits. Claire convulsed and moaned and whimpered, grinding her pussy on my meaty fuck-pole in an instant orgasm.

"OOOHHH MYYYYY!!! FUUUUCCCKKK!!!" she shouted, warm girlcum gushing from her pussy but blocked inside by my massive dick and squirting out from around it from the pressure built inside.

I pulled back, leaving only the head inside her, and pushed forth to the fourteen-inch mark again. She screamed again, her hands having given out from under her during my previous thrust, gripping the sheets knuckles white. I began pumping in and out of her, moaning and panting at my pleasure. Claire screamed and whimpered, my dick pounding her pussy deeper than she had ever dreamed of. I felt like a sex god, having a giant cock like this and fucking a hot chick like Claire so hard she had an orgasm after another.

"Yes! Fuck me! *scream* Pound me like a little bitch! YEESSS!"

Urged on by her words, I put more power into my thrusts. If I hadn't kept her steady by the hips, she would've gotten slammed to the wall from the first thrust of this strength. Claire came again, even harder than before. I kept pounding her like she was nothing but a willing fuckslut, feeling myself getting closer to releasing my cum.

"I can feel your *scream* massive cock twitching inside me! Are you going to *moan* cum for your sexy fuckslut?!" Claire moaned, her voice cracking with pleasure from time to time.

"Yes...!" I grunted, my mind hazy with pleasure of the impending release. "I'm going to cum for you, Claire!"

"Fuck yes, do it!" she demanded. "Fill that *moan* bucket with your *scream* hot cum! I want to see you *scream* blast that seed!"

Moaning, I forced myself to pull out of her wet, warm, divine pussy and position myself in front of the ten litre bucket. Claire tried to rush over to watch, but her legs gave out from the relentless smashing I had subjected her pussy to. I was in a desperate hurry to reach release, but I held on long enough to pull Claire by the arm over to the bucket, where she forced herself up on her shaking knees and grabbed my throbbing shaft with both hands, jacking my cum-cannon furiously. Her pussy juices made excellent lubrication, letting her to give it everything she had.

I grunted and moaned, while the sexy red haired woman jerked me off with all her strength. After a few minutes of maximum speed stroking, I gave a mighty roar of pleasure and released my load. My mind blanked for a second as the first blast of warm seed erupted with inhuman force. Claire exclaimed upon seeing the thick rope of white liquid bursting out and hitting the bottom of the bucket with enough force to almost knock the rack over. Another spurt of my cum rushed out with equal power. And another. And another. I moaned with each new cum-grenade bursting out and filling the bucket more and more. I couldn't keep count of the amount of spurts, for I was too blissed out from the rushes of pleasure travelling through my body with each new wave of cum. I could only hear Claire's gasps and moans from seeing a spurt after spurt of my cum erupt, and the splashing of liquid into the bucket, filling it more each time.

Finally, the enjoyable feeling of an extremely powerful orgasm subsided, returning me to Earth. My breathing was heavy. I looked down at Claire, who was admiring the bucketful of hot cum I had expelled. My cock was still hard and Claire hadn't let go of it, too fixed with the inhuman amount of seed.

"Whoa... That was quite something..." I sighed contently.

"That was... Fucking incredible..." Claire replied, her eyes still on the cum bucket. Then she turned to look up at me. "And you're... Still hard as steel... I can't believe it!"

I thought about it for a while, and I did indeed feel like I could fuck her and cum like that all over again. But I was content for now, not needing another round. I helped Claire up and carries her to the bed, sitting next to her. I gave her a gentle kiss, caressing her huge breast with one hand, making her moan and shiver a little.

Suddenly, we heard the door open. Both of us quickly turned to look there, startled and very aware of the fact that we were both naked. It was Dr Donovan, and she slipped in quickly, closing the door immediately behind her.

"Well, did you have fun?" she asked with a grin. She walked over to us, stepping over Claire's ruined clothes on the floor and stopped to stand right before me. "Judging by the heap of torn clothes, I'm assuming that you did."

"Umm..." I mumbled, not knowing what to say. Claire had told me she could get into trouble from getting involved with a patient.

"Don't worry about it, Aaron" Valerie laughed upon seeing my uncomfortable expression. "Claire told me about how she felt about you, and I understand completely. Actually, I encouraged her to do this..."

I looked over at Claire, her cheeks blushed and her lips in a cute apologetic smile. "It's true" she confirmed.

"So... Neither of us is in trouble?" I asked Valerie.

"No, not at all! I personally think that one should not be too shy regarding sexual pleasure. Life is short, after all. So if you two want to fuck, go ahead!" She then walked over to the bucket that held my cum. "Oh my, that is incredible..." I heard her mutter.

I turned back towards Claire, looking into her eyes. She looked spent from our wild fuck session, but winked and grinned sexily at me. She then rested her head on my shoulder, her breathing slow and deep.

Valerie turned around again. "I think we should let her sleep" she whispered. I nodded, laying the beautiful red haired babe onto the bed and pulling the blanket on her. I got dressed and followed Valerie outside the room.

"Now, I believe the changes in your body have come to an end and the mutation has matured" she said, looking me in the eyes. "However, I think you should come for a routine check up after two weeks. Of course, if you experience anything out of the ordinary, call me immediately."

"Will do" I nodded.

"Good. Also, if you ever feel like needing a good fuck, you can come over any time you like. I'm sure Claire would love that" she said teasingly. Then she leaned over to whisper in my ear: "And I wouldn't mind getting slammed by that big fucking monster cock either..."

She backed up, grinning and licking her lips. Then she walked away, leaving me standing in the hall. I scratched my short beard thoughtfully and then headed out. These had been very interesting five weeks indeed...