Discovering my Talent Pt. 01

Story Info
Pete discovers his real talent thanks to John’s insistence.
2.5k words
4.44
20.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
338 Followers

I had just turned 18 a few days earlier. I was over a friends house (Brian) playing cards with several guys including my friend's dad and one of his coworkers. Over about 3 or 4 hours, one by one, guys would leave when they were out of cash. With only myself, Brian, his dad (Nick), and his dad's coworker (John) left we decided to call it a night.

I didn't have a car at the time so I mentioned to Brian that I needed a ride home.

"Didn't you say you live off Eveningside?" John asked.

"Yes. Eveningside just south of Knapp." I responded.

"I'm going that way. I can drop you off and save Brian the trip." John announced.

"Sounds good to me!" Brian said tossing his car keys back on the table.

"I guess so." I agreed.

John and I made small talk for the first few miles. He asked about any girls I may be dating. Told me about his nasty divorce. Discussed a few light political issues. Then I noticed John turned down a street that took us off the route to my house.

"Oh hey John, we should've stayed on Vanoy for a little while longer." I let him know the mistake.

"Sorry Pete, I should've mentioned I need to make a stop on the way." He said as we made a few more turns going toward the marina.

Sure enough we got to the gate at the marine and John swiped his card and it opened. We drove in toward the back and parked near the end of the docks.

John turns the car off and looked at me and said, "I'm gonna need you to suck my dick Pete." As he said this he unbutton his shorts and pushed them down to his ankles revealing his cock and balls since he wasn't wearing underwear.

"Oh no John. I'm not gay. Sorry if I didn't make that clear." I said as if I had given him the impression that I was. I clearly had not but I was dumbfounded by what was happening.

"I know you're not gay!" John laughed. "But you're still going to suck my cock." He was rubbing his cock and balls causing them to swell with blood flow. "Sucking cock doesn't make you gay." He added.

"John I'm not into guys man. I've never done anything with a guy. Again, sorry but..." I started to explain.

John reached over and put his large hand on the back of my neck. He squeezed it enough to make me understand that he was much stronger than me and could make me do whatever he wanted.

At 5'10" and only 140 lbs I was a slender young man and definitely couldn't fight him off. So I attempted to talk my way out of it again.

"You know John. I'll just walk home man. I'm sorry for the confusion." I said as I reached for the door latch.

"There's no confusion Pete. You're going to suck my cock until I cum." John pulled me by the neck back toward him. "Now get to sucking!" He said wiggling his now fully hard 7" cock with his other hand. "Here, lemme help you." He said as he pushed my head down to his crotch.

I was face to face with his thick purple cock head. His shaft was meaty and had veins snaking it's length. I'd seen other guy's dicks in the locker room at school but never one that looked so masculine and manly. If that makes sense. John must have trimmed his pubic hair because it was very short and evenly groomed. I didn't want to suck it but I certainly didn't have the strength to overpower him and leave. I decided I was going to have to do as he wanted. I figured if I just did it he would cum and I'd get to go home. So I lowered my head another 3 inches and took the head into my mouth.

"There you go. I knew you would see it my way." John relaxed his grip on my neck and let his other hand pull the seat recline lever so he could relax a little better. I'm sure he was also happy to give me better access to his prick.

Not really knowing what to do I thought about the dozen or so times I had gotten sucked off by a girl. They seemed to bob up and down like a piston so I started doing that. It never takes me very long to cum so hopefully I'll be done in a jiffy.

"Watch the teeth boy." John said lightly smacking me on the back of the head.

"Sorry John." I lifted my mouth off to apologize. "I've never done this."

"Just get back on it cock sucker. And don't forget to play with my balls." He instructed. "It's a three piece set you know." He chuckled.

I went back to bobbing up and down on his dick only taking a little over half into my mouth at the deepest point. How do women in porn suck those big long cocks I wondered. I reached over and kind of cradled his balls. I wasn't sure what to do to them so I petted them and tugged on them a little.

Of course I couldn't help but notice that my own small dick had gotten rock hard in my shorts during this ordeal. I hated what was happening right now so I didn't know why my dick betraying me?

"I knew you'd be an eager cock sucker Pete. The moment I saw you! There's something about beta sissies that stands out. Not sure what it is." John said as he reached down and felt my hard dick. "Got a little fellow down there huh? The girls make fun of you for having a little dick?" He asked.

Truth be told I knew my dick was not big but I never had a girl make fun of it. Granted I never had a girl sleep with me or suck me off a second time. Maybe they did get turned off by my size? It'll still grow though won't it?

"Why don't you strip Pete. I like my cum guzzlers to be naked when they drain my cock!" John asked but we both knew it wasn't a question.

I slide my shorts and underwear down to my feet and kicked them off into the floor of the car. Then I pulled my shirt up over my head and tossed it on the dash.

"Now we're talking pin dick. Get on your hands and knees and suck this fat cock." John said in a very excited voice.

I got on my hands and knees and went back to work on his meat stick. With one hand I supported my upper body and the other I played with his large manly balls. I felt John's hand smack my ass a few times. Not too hard but enough to make a slapping sound and give me a light stinging sensation.

"Fuck, you're doing pretty good faggot. Tell me how much you love sucking my cock!" John told me.

This actually isn't too bad I thought. I mean it was kinda cool hearing someone satisfied with something I was doing sexually. I hadn't heard that much from the women I was with.

"I want to suck you more John." I said rather monotone. I don't have any experience with dirty talk at all.

John pulled my head off his dick and pointed my face towards his. "I said tell me how much you LOVE sucking my cock."

"I love your cock John. I didn't know I was a dick sucker but I am. Thank you for showing me that I'm a beta sissy cum whore." I blurted all that out and he pushed my head back down on his hard prick.

"That's what I thought Petey. I'm going to train you to be the best cock sucker around." John said as he settled back into his reclined position. "You will be my property now Petey. And I will use you whenever I want. How does that sound?"

What did he just say? Train me? His property? So he thinks I'm going to keep doing this? I mean, it's not that bad but still, I'm straight. I like pussy. I was getting better though I noticed. I was starting to be able to go further down on him than when I began. I could almost touch my lips to the base of his shaft.

"Stick your tongue out when you go down Pete. That will allow my cock to enter your throat. That's how you deep throat a man." Pete sounded like a school teacher giving instruction. "I'm not a quick cummer Pete. You have to work for the prize."

I did as told and stuck my tongue out when my head went down. John was right. I could feel the bulbous head of his cock entering my throat as I went further down his thick shaft. His body was reacting positively. I felt his hips buck up and heard him moaning. Luckily for me I apparently don't have a gag reflex. I bobbed up and down on my first cock letting his dick head enter my throat each time while my tongue would flick at his balls.

"Pete you're a fucking grade A cock sucking faggot man! I think I unlocked you're true calling." John complimented me.

Why was I feeling prideful about being good at sucking cock? I mean, my own father never complimented on anything so maybe psychologically I was replacing that need for acceptance with the gratification of pleasuring John, who essentially was a father type figure.

"Let me swing around Petey." John broke my thought process as he swung his right leg over me and repositioned himself. He was now leaning with his back on the driver's door and his legs spread wide. His hard heavy cock still stuck straight out covered with my saliva and glistening in the moon light. I realized I couldn't wait to get back on that cock.

"Okay bud. Back to work." John said as I gleefully slurped his big dick right back into my mouth.

From this different angle I could tongue flick his balls a little better when I was down on his prick. His cock seemed to choke me a little more too so I was making some weird noises as I gasped for air at times. I was afraid I wasn't doing very well anymore.

"That's it cock sucker. You're the best I've ever had. So eager. So hungry for dick. Better than any woman I've ever had." John was telling me. "Fuck man, I may share your mouth with some friends."

Oh okay. I guess I am doing good. John must not mind the weird noises. Probably feels good. Wait a minute! Did he say share me with friends. What the fuck?

"I tell you what Petey. I'm about to shot a fucking giant load man. You're going to have to swallow every drop of my hot cum. Don't you let a drop go to waste man." John announced. "I can feel it working up. Keep sucking but I want you to squeeze my balls now."

I reached with my non support hand and grabbed John's balls and gave them a light squeeze. My tiny sack is very sensitive and I can't imagine wanting someone to actually squeeze it.

"Harder faggot. Squeeze my balls hard. Won't be long and you're going to be drinking hot man juice. I'm going to fill your stomach." John was practically yelling now. "I'll teach you to crave my hot jizz sissy boy!"

I squeezed his balls hard. Much harder than I would think anyone would want. John moaned and kept saying "oh yeah" and "fuck" letting me know he was good with it. So I gave his big ball sack even a little more pressure.

"Yeah that's it fag! You're getting fucking fed now. Here comes a gallon of hot fucking spunk. Drink it up cum whore!" John shouted. He grabbed my head to hold me down on his cock. His dick pulsated and began pumping out hot loads of cum right down my throat. I couldn't breathe and my eyes were watering but I felt so accomplished. I'd never sucked a dick before and John was complimenting me as the best he's had.

After about 6 heavy shots of cum John backed out of my throat but left his cock head in my mouth. More cum leaked out of his dick and I sucked and licked it up. He told me to keep my mouth on him until he softens up. My own little dick was so hard I was in pain. My sack was small and tight to my body. My bare ass up in the air and I could feel the cool summer breeze blowing in the window onto my sweaty body.

John's cock had softened after a few minutes and he told me to sit back while he swung his leg back over.

"That was really good Pete. You were born to suck cock. Probably why you ended up with that little pecker. You know guys with small dicks have to service guys with big dicks whenever they tell them to?" John said this as if it were a law. "I see your little guy is still rock hard. Why don't you step out of the car and jack off?"

"Here? Step out to where?" I asked looking around. It's not like it mattered. If there was anyone around they already saw me suck John's cock and saw my naked ass in the window.

"Right outside the door. Get out and two finger slide on that little dicklet." John was humiliating me but for some reason it made me hornier.

I stepped out of the car and shut the door. I took another look around to see an empty marina. I turned away from the car and started stroking my toddler sized dick. About 8 to 10 strokes and I was shooting ropes of sticky goo into the night. I've never cum so much in my life. My tiny balls were even tighter against my body now. I licked the little bit of cum that was on my hand to compare the taste with John's semen.

"Get dressed faggot. I'll take you home." John demeaned me some more. "You need to start wearing panties man. That's what sissies wear."

I got into the passenger seat and got my clothes on as John drove us away. I'm not a sissy I thought. I mean not really. Although I did just get naked and suck a man's cock.

"I'll be needing you at least 4 or 5 times a week Pete. My current girl doesn't like to suck cock and she isn't as good as you anyway." John informed me.

I wasn't sure how to respond. I don't want to be gay but I definitely ended up enjoying myself back there. And it may sound weird but it's nice to finally be good at something.

"I guess so John." I muttered out not really sure of myself. "I mean okay."


DRobbie06
DRobbie06
338 Followers