All Comments on 'Discovering my Talent Pt. 01'

by DRobbie06

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story! That is the kind of man I am attracted too. I would be glad to serve as his cocksucker sucking his cock and swallowing all the cum he wanted to feed me. For a dominant man like this I would also be happy to suck his friends if he told me too. After all it is the place of us small dicked Betts males to service alpha males since we can only please a women with our mouth and fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice story. Was told once you do it you always want to do it.So true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, I love sucking verbal guys cocks! Once you know your a cocksucker life is so much better!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 3 years ago
It can happen almost like this

My first guy just told me that no, he was NOT going to honor his earlier promise that we would suck each other. He also told me he would have me again and again, whenever he wanted. He saw me for who I really was.

DRobbie06DRobbie06over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you all for the comments. This story is based on a true story. I’m in my mid 40’s now, married to a sexy woman, and I still suck cock on the side. And yes, I have a small dick. Lol. Anyone want to talk more or ask questions my email is drobbie06@gmail.com

DRobbie06DRobbie06over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the positive comments guy. This story is actually based on a real life event. If you want to know about the real story email me at drobbie06@gmail.com and I can tell you want I changed the story a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YUMM

Good story Pete!! I have a little dick, does that mean some boy or guy with a big dick is going to cum along and make me suck his dick?? YUMM! Call me cocksucker? call me sissy just because I have panties on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If I'm Pete and "John" tries this on me. John has bite marks deep on his cock, and probably bleeds out to boot. Not that I wouldn't want a cock in my mouth or ass (preferably, at the same time), but I'd die before I submitted to a blithering asshole. Sucking a cock is not the issue, of course, and this is a hetero bottom/cockslut saying that. Basic human decency, is.

bltritebltriteover 2 years ago

I wish when I was young someone would have forced me to suck their cock. Its so fucking erotic.

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

perfect! An Alpha can smell a sissy beta faggot. Perfect initial training session. Great story.

phallustinephallustine6 months ago

Reminds me of a high school encounter with an older guy, that is, a guy who was older than my dad. I was hitchhiking home after school, and he rolled up in a big ass Chrysler, wearing a business suit, not much to look at, but he had a big cock. He showed me some playing cards with all sorts of buxom women and randy men on the backs, then he asked to see my cock.

I was excited beyond belief, but didn't want any of my friends to find out that I was picked up by this guy (I'm sure some of them knew him). I broke out in a sweat, and had the biggest wet dream. Eventually he let me out of his car near my mom's house and I was sweating even more walking down the lane in my jism soaked pants. Hadn't seen him before or since, but have often wished that I could have "gotten to know him."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous