Discovering Myself Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned upwards and met Rebecca over the center column as we both just hovered over our seats. My hands gliding everywhere on her, as her hand still continued to rub over my pussy as we kissed deeper and deeper. I felt her unzip her zipper and spread the pants flaps wide pen. I wanted to ram my hand down there, but I was still a bit fearful. I reached down and unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my zipper, so she knew it was okay for her to touch my pussy. Her hand followed almost immediately and it slid down into my pants over my panties. The feeling was such a rush that I whimpered in pleasure. As we broke from our kiss lightly kissing each other's neck and ears, I whispered, "I am so fucking wet."

As her hand started rubbing up and down over my pretty light lavender-colored thong, I couldn't take it anymore. As fearful as I was, I have been dreaming about this, and it was time for me to be more assertive and take what I wanted. I had to have this. I guided Rebecca back down onto her seat and began kissing my way down her neck and exposed chest. I pulled one of her tits towards my face as I was leaning in, getting my first good look at her breasts. I leaned further and put her nipple in my mouth, getting my first chance to suck her tits. They were amazing! Her nipples, light brown, hard, and ready to be played with. I felt right at home sucking on them, caressing them, licking them, going back and forth from one to another. My mouthwatering as I played with them.

I mustered the courage and started sliding my hand down along her stomach, past her belly button and onto the rim of her panties. I had never slid my hands down a girl's pants before, and I began to understand what guys feel like when they are trying to score because I wanted that pussy. I wanted to feel it. I hoped it was soaking wet, throbbing, dripping with anticipation of my touch. As I continued working on those nipples I slid my hand over her panties, feeling the soft silky feel of the ones she had on. I moved up and down as far as I could reach, hoping I was driving her as crazy as she was driving me.

I moved my head upwards to kiss her again, as I lifted the panties from her skin and slid my hand down into them. I felt no hair and was even more turned on she was waxed. I got my first feel of her pussy at her clit, then her lips then her wide open, soaking slit, which was awaiting my fingers. I caressed her clit rubbing circles around it, sliding up and down over her lips just waiting for that moment to slide a finger deep inside of her.

Now when we started this tonight, she was taking the lead, but something overcame me, beyond belief, and now - at this moment - I was in charge, I was seducing her and I was going to make her cum. I slid the tip of my finger inside of her, a little at first, working it back and forth slowly, but finally sliding it in all the way. Now I had fingered myself thousands of times, so I know what it feels like when my finger enters my wet pussy, but what an incredibly erotic, sensual, exciting moment it was when I slid my finger into hers.

Rebecca pulled back from our kiss, whimpering softly, her eyes closed, her head back as my finger slid in and out of her. She was rocking back and forth, her eyes closed her head swaying softly as my depth and speeds increased. Rebecca was cupping and holding her own breasts, as I was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. It was magic to my eye and to my ears of what was transpiring. And now I was seconds away from making her cum all over my finger.

"Yeah, just like that." she moaned out.

"Katie, Katie, Katie. Ohh... Fuck!"

"Baby, Baby, Baby," she cried out as her legs started shaking and twisting, her hips trying to thrust backward and forwards.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck..." she whimpered out. "Don't stop, don't stop," she begged as I was ramming my finger in and out of her as hard and as fast as I could. My finger soaked; my palm wet with her juices.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She cried out, as my pace continued.

Within a second her hips lifted off of the seat, her legs buckled and shook, and her breath deepened as she let out her orgasm. Her hand came to rest over the wrist and palm of my hand, stopping my motion, as she came finished up her orgasm.

"She pulled me in face to face with her, with her left arm, and kissed me deeply. I could feel the sweat of her body alongside my face. My hand still cupping over her pussy, my finger still buried inside of her, feeling her pussy throbbing, her wetness flowing.

"That was incredible," I whispered.

"Yes, it was!" She replied.

I pulled my hand from inside her panties cupping the sides of her face with both of my hands as we kissed deeply. Her hands held the outsides of my shoulders. Our passion didn't end at that moment. I was still just as turned on and just as horny as I was before I made her cum. And now that I finally got to be with a girl and get my first feel of wet pussy, I wanted more. And so did Rebecca.

She leaned me over guiding me back onto my seat. "My turn," she whispered as she leaned further over me, her head ending way down on my lap. I felt her kissing my stomach and my belly button along the rim of my pants. I thought she was going to try and eat me out. But there was no way we were going to do that in the car. Her hand slid down into my panties, which were soaking wet and sticking to my skin. Her fingers worked up and down my pussy as her mouth kept kissing erogenous zones along my stomach and hips. I felt her slide one, then two fingers deep inside my wide open, soaking wet lips, and start ramming me hard. I was in absolute heaven. My hands rested on the back and the top of her head as she continued fingering me. My moans and groans increased with every thrust.

"Rebecca, holy fuck. Oh Fuck!" I cried.

Her long skinny fingers dove in and out of me, pulling out every now and then to circle around my clit, only to ram them back deep inside of me. It didn't take her long to start getting me close. Every inch of me tingled, every opening wanted to be filled with something. My mouth, my pussy, my ass. I wanted her to have fingers like a big hard cock. I needed to be filled long, deep, hard!

I begged her for three fingers in. "Put three in! Put three in." I cried out as my head rocked back and forth.

My legs were spread as wide open as I could get them. My nipples were hard, my sense reeling, "Oh my god, Fuck ME!" Came flying out of my mouth.

My legs quivered; my hips rocked back and forth. My body tingled as I got closer and closer to cumming.

Rebecca's left arm was swinging back and forth, with her fingers ramming into me so hard that I was dripping and slippery wet. Wide open, wanting more and more.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to fucking cum!" I moaned out as her pace continued.

"Cum for me baby." She whispered as her fingers kept sliding in and out of me. Three deep, with depth and precision.

Within seconds I was screaming out as my body released for the first time. IN A LONG TIME, as I came all over her fingers.

My legs shook and twitched and I didn't want it to end. Rebecca began to lift her body off of mine and slid her hand out from my panties, as she came face to face with me. She put her fingers between our lips and we both licked and sucked my juices off of her fingers, before entering into a very heated, yet orgasmic relieved deep kiss.

When Rebecca finally leaned away and rested herself back on her seat, we both sat there, glistening with sweat, catching our breaths, and relieved we had both gotten off.

I kid you not it wasn't more than 30 seconds after we both buttoned up our pants and shirts and were starting to get situated to have a smoke, when Hotel Security came knocking on the window, questioning what we were doing.

We gave some partial truth about working the banquet - which we did - and were just hanging out having a few smokes before we headed home... What we omitted from our story was our little fingering session and our first night together. I have no doubt the perverts were watching on the video cameras and when we were done, "officially" had to do their job.

I left a short time later, getting home to find the hubby asleep in the oldest child's room, which is where he had been sleeping for almost a year now. We were still living together at that point, but surely not "married" anymore. I was actually two weeks away from moving into my new apartment then.

I laid in bed that night thinking of Rebecca. Re-living that experience. Smelling the faded perfume, she wore along the side of my face, the wetness of her pussy that had been on my fingers. The wetness of mine. How my pussy was still pulsing, still wanting to cum again. Still wanting more. The thoughts of my first (actually rather unexpected) lesbian experience. How I hoped this wasn't a one-night stand. How easy it was to be with her. How erotic it was to be with a woman and how turned on I had gotten. I drifted off wet and horny but refrained from taking care of it myself. I wanted to save it for her.

The next morning, I texted Rebecca and I wrote;

I have two questions and I want honest answers. 1. Have you been with other women before me, or I was I the first? And 2. Was this a one-night "lust" thing, or are you looking for more? A relationship? A FWB'S?

A few hours later I got my replies. She wrote; 1. You're not my first, but the first in a long time. And 2. I want more! I want a relationship! I want you!

I smiled from ear to ear that whole day. My heart was happy, yet my mind was confused about my sexuality. But I was really looking forward to more. And overly excited to experience her again. I kept it to myself for a long time, before I finally came out as Bi-Sexual. But boy oh boy, did we have some fun when I was still keeping things a secret and in the closet.

To Be Continued...

12